Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning!

+3
DeuxExDimensia
Azrael
Spike the Hedgehog
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning! Empty The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning!

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:50 am

It had been more than 200 years since the hero of Mobius, Sonic the Hedgehog, had died. Over the years, new hero's had arisen and fallen, but Team Nebula was different. They just disbanded after all evil was gone for a while. Now, Spike had called for the team to reunite, and to bring anyone that they could with them. Small outbreaks of creatures unknown to the world had began appearing, and Spike knew that he would need a huge team to stop this disaster. He hoped they would arrive soon so he could explain what was happening.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning! Empty Re: The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning!

Post by Azrael Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:54 am

(So I'm guessing we just post?)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning! Empty Re: The Quest For Soul: Episode One: Team Nebula Reunited! The Real Journey Is Only Beginning!

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:05 am

(Yeah, pretty much. If you're wondering where Spike is at, he's at the entrance to a large cave on the side of a mountain.)
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:26 am

A dark blue hedgehog, with light blue markings along his quills and hair a darker blue than his fur color, finally finished his trek to a large cave. The cave was on a mountain, so it was quite the climb. His jacket, colored black with stripes of white and light blue, swayed in the slight breeze that blew along the side of the mountain. 

He looked around before spotting the mobian he was looking for standing outside of the cave. He quickly jogged up to the other hedgehog, a look of pure glee crossing his face as he did so.
"Hey, hey!" He called out to the other hedgehog. "You don't happen to be Spike of Team Nebula, do you?" 
He stepped back a little bit as he came close to the hedgehog. "Sorry, sorry, I'm.. Ah.. I'm Clash! I heard about your team's endeavors and.. well.. you guys are heroes and all.. and I heard you might need help.. I can't remember where I heard about you guys from.. I just really want to help too!"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:31 am

The green and blue hedgehog blinked a bit. It was surprising to see someone he had never even heard of show up before any of the original members. He blink a few times, taking it all in. He soon gave a kind, wide smile, his eyes closed. "Well, nice to finally see someone make it here! And yeah, I'm Spike the hedgehog, leader of the famous Team Nebula!" He called out, grinning widely, opening his light blue eyes. His red shirt was being pressed against his back as the front puffed out slightly from the breeze, his green fur flowing slightly. "Nice to meet ya Clash!"
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:51 am

Clash perked up, as if he wasn't already paying close attention before, and nodded at Spike's greeting. "So, uh, what's in the cave..?" Clash asked.

The hedgehog stepped around Spike and took a few steps forward, though he didn't actually enter the cave itself. He adjusted the choker strapped around where a neck would apparently be, the light blue orb hanging off of it glowed as the darkness from the cave began to engulf it ever so slightly.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:56 am

Spike quickly grabbed the choker, pulling him back. "Whoa, hold up there buddy." He laughed a bit. "You do NOT want to go in there alone, or at all without this little thing here." He reached into his pocket, pulling out a handful of small necklaces with pendants on them, which looked like chaos emeralds. "These will keep your mind safe from the darkness." He smiled, handing him one. He still had to wait though. He needed others there for the long journey. On the way there, with little trouble, he calculated a trip of about a year or so. "Anyways, we still need to wait." He told him. He stepped in front of the cave entrance, blocking it. "I'll fill you in once everyone gets here."
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 am

"Aww.." Clash complained slightly as he took one of the necklaces. He held it up and observed it. As he held up the necklace, the chaos emerald shaped pendant that was once a pure white color suddenly became orange. He jumped at the sudden change, but quickly put it over his head and around his neck looking around to see if Spike saw his momentary shock. 

He frowned and sat down right on the rocky ground. "Alright.." He sulked, an almost overpowering urge to explore the cave washed over him as he looked away. "Ah, thanks for the necklace thing." He added.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:20 am

Spike nodded. He had figured out what would happen without them first hand. He had walked in thee, and came out nearly crazy. "No problem. And don't worry, the pendant only does that once. But now, it's kinda linked to your soul. It can basically store chaos energy inside of it for later use." He explained, sitting down in front of him. "Anyways, how did you manage to find me...?"
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:49 am

Clash turned his head to look at Spike. "How'd I find you..? Let's see.." He stood up and started pacing around as he thought about it. 
"I first heard about you on the streets somewhere.. I couldn't tell you exactly where, I guess I just forgot. After asking around about it, I was pointed towards here by.. someone.. I can't remember them either though." He laughed a little bit at his forgetfulness. "Though it has taken me a long time to get here, all this constant forgetting is understandable isn't it?"
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:36 am

A light blue fox walked up to the mountain. "This is where I was suppose to meet this spike character? Right?" She asked herself. She looked around.  Finally spotting the hedgehog. "Your spike right? I'm Isis kimono" she said walking over. "And please don't tell me it's gonna be just you boys on this team things."  She looked between the two
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Spike nodded a bit, smiling. "Yeah, that makes sense. Well, anyways, we'd best wait. I mean, we kinda need more people, ya know?" He chuckled a bit. He sat down on the rocky ground, soon seeing the female fox. "Well, I'm not sure, really. I mean, I'm waiting for others to get here, so you probably won't be." He said, staring at her. He put his hands in his pockets, grinning like an idiot.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:18 pm

Far above the trio, hidden on a caff top, two pairs of eyes glared down on to them unnoticed.

"You right, sister.." muttered one of them, "I can sence the power of the fox."

"She must!" cursed the other, "And those two are in deep!"

"We mustn't rush it, sister." said the first one, "We must have a plan of action to get it away from the hedgehogs before we can.."

The Coyote/Leopard looked around himself and spotted a small hole where his sister was.

"Lash.." he snarled in a low tone.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Isis stood there with them waiting. "Man the day I dream of actually teaming up with someone who isn't a boy. But I guess I don't mind. It's lonely times like these that I like a cute boy admiring me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:53 am

(Okay guys, this is my RP topic, so, being as such, I suggest we go back to the second post of Azrael, and go from their. From now on, posting order will go as such.
Me/Spike ==> Clash==>Azrael==>KK==>Ect, ect, ect.)
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:20 am

[...since I've only recently had chance to post, where would I enter in the order?  At the end of that list?]
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:58 am

(Yes, you would Post after KK posts. But, if someone does not feel like posting, send a post saying you'd rather skip your turn, then it goes to the next person. Of anyone else joined, they'd go after you QL.)
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:40 pm

p(So um when are we gonna start)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:03 am

(We have started. We're waiting for KK to go.)
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:25 am

(sorry bout that...Got sidetracked)

Suddenly the ground burst upwards at Isis's feet. A fist could be seen hitting her on her muzzle.

As the dirt fell a Coyote/Leopard hybrid stood there glaring at Isis and spat "It's the end of the line for you!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:59 am

Click, click...

Bare hindpaws, pads thick from frequenting of rough terrain, softly padded up the mountain.  The only noise came from the claws on these paws, ticking against the stone.

Click, click...

They belonged to a vixen with a silver coat.  She looked up her chosen path, bright ice-blue eyes glistening.  Her jacket and snow pants, both a deep black in color, both appeared to be intended for cold climate that she might or might not find at the mountaintop.

Click, click...

Furthermore, between the thick pieces of clothing, rather than one fox tail (as many would generally expect) five appeared at her back, marking her as a kitsune, though the type of kitsune wasn't immediately obvious.  They waved as she steadily approached the pinnacle of this particular hiking trip...

Click, click...

...but then she paused and watched, having very nearly walked in on the group unawares.  The vixen blinked, tilted her head, and waved at the small gathering.  "...um...hiya.  Why are all of you up here?"  A few more steps carried her closer, crystalline eyes curious and also penetrating, and just short of the gathering around the cave entrance she came to a halt.

Click, click.
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spike the Hedgehog Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:56 pm

By the time the female had managed to get up the mountain, Spike was getting ready to get in the middle of the fight. "Jeez, this just had to happen now." He said to himself, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Okay, whoever you two are, if you want to avoid an embarrassing beat down, you'd better give up now!" He shouted. He stood straight up, clenching his fists. A light blue aura formed around him. Chaos energy. He morphed it into a condensed ball in his left hand, ready to fling it out at the two attackers. He knew he couldn't defeat them with it. That wasn't his intention anyways. Merely to create an explosion that would blind them long enough for him to manage to tie them up, or something.
Spike the Hedgehog
Spike the Hedgehog

Back to top Go down

Post by DeuxExDimensia Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:12 pm

Clash jumped, turning towards the two fighting mobians, freaked out by the sudden attack.
He looked at the silver furred Vixen and then back at the fight, dealing with introductions could do for later though it seemed like Spike had a handle on things with that interesting looking energy. 

Two small orbs of energy materialized in Clash's hands as well, in case whatever Spike was going to do didn't work. The energy was a light blue color and seemed to glow rather brightly. It wasn't chaos energy, no, it was some kind of energy all it's own.
DeuxExDimensia
DeuxExDimensia
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:13 pm

Isis got up. "Ow why the hell did you hit me! What the hell did I do to you?" She snapped lookin to her attacker
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:51 pm

A bright flash blinded Spike and Clash as another Coyote/Leopard hybrid appired.

"If I were you two, I'd stand back." he said.

"Hey bro!" called the attacking hybrid, "This is one blue Demon!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next