Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginning of a Journey

4 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Beginning of a Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Beginning of a Journey

Post by Froshana Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Once on the ground, Reena moved one paw to her back pocket and withdrew her mobile phone. She turned back towards the wolf and watched him jump back down out of the tree. As he started back towards his bag, she made her way over to join him.

"Well, thanks for your help," she said with a broad smile, "I was about to call the fire department and that just would've been sooo embarrassing."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:25 pm

The wolf nods back to her.
"You're welcome." he replies, "Maybe be a bit more careful in the future. Then you might not have to worry about embarrassment."
He looks away from her and back towards the town.
"Anyway, I'm gonna get going. Take care." he adds, before turning away and starting to walk off.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:41 am

Reena had glanced down to her phone as she started to do something on it with one paw while the wolf was speaking. When he started to walk away, though, she perked up her ears.
"Oh! Wait, wait!"
The dog hurried after the wolf to move alongside him.
"I need a picture with you!" she insisted.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:54 am

The wolf pauses and looks back at the canine when she told him to wait and then explained why she wanted him to.
"A picture with me?" he asks, a bit confused by her statement "Why do you want that? We don't even know each other."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:01 am

"Well, it's for my blog," Reena replied, "I share my adventures with my followers and getting stuck in a tree is pretty funny." She moved to his right side and stepped in close against his arm. "So I gotta take a picture with my rescuer, don't 'cha think?" she asked with a grin as she leaned in and raised up her phone to snap a picture with the camera she had just activated on it.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:05 am

The wolf still looks a bit confused as she explains her reasoning. He does look towards her phone as she holds it up, curious about what is going to happen.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:15 am

The Klee Kai's thumb lingered over the screen as she smiled up at the camera. The screen clearly showed the two of them there, but she didn't yet take the photo. After waiting a moment, she glanced at him.
"C'mon!" she urged the wolf, "I'll give you a chance to smile for this one."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:25 am

He looks back at her for a few moments. He sighs softly, then looks towards the phone and smiles slightly, which looks forced.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:07 am

Reena appeared amused, but she pressed her thumb to the screen. The image of the two of them froze as her screen went white and the phone let out a computerized version of the sound of a camera snapping a photo. The dog promptly drew her phone close to herself again and pressed something else to view the photo she'd just taken.
Rather than looking at it, though, she turned back to the wolf, her gaze up just above his head as she seemed to be looking at something.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:11 am

He watches as she takes the photo and as soon as she lowers the phone, the smile disappears from his face again. He looks at her for several moments, waiting to see if she was going to request anything else. When she looks back at him, it takes him several moments to realize she isn't actually looking at him. He turns away from her and looks in the direction she is to see what is there.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:41 am

The Klee Kai waited a moment more, then reached up to the sleeve of the wolf's shirt and got a hold of it. She tugged down on it, urging, "Come down here for a sec!"
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:45 am

Once the canine tugs on the sleeve of his shirt, the wolf turns back towards her again.
"What do you mean?" he asks, looking confused once again, "Come down there how?

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:06 am

Reena stood up on her tiptoes, using her hold on his shirt for balance. She took in a quick breath and then proceeded to blow it back out over the top of the wolf's head.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:10 am

As she stretches up towards him, the wolf realizes what the canine is doing. He ducks his head down slightly, doing his best to not bump into her at all. Once she finishes exhaling, he stands up straight again and then lifts a paw to brush over the top of his head, in case anything else was there.
"What did you see and is it gone?" he asks, lowering his paw down from his head.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:27 am

The Klee Kai dropped back down to stand flat on her feet again. She crossed her arms, looking rather smug. "Just trying to blow away those gloomy clouds hangin' over your head," she pointed out.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:42 am

He glances up again not seeing any sort of clouds overhead. He then realizes that she is likely not referring to anything in a literal sense. He figures that she was probably addressing his own apparent mood and he looks back down at her.
"Oh... well... thanks anyway for trying." he replies, "I'm sure the... clouds will pass eventually."

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:34 am

"They always do," she assured him, giving him a light pat on the arm. Reena glanced down at the photo on her screen and, seeming content with it, hit a button on the device and tucked it away into her pocket again.
"How about I buy you lunch?" the dog offered as she returned her gaze back up to his face. "Good food always cheers me up and now I owe ya."
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:46 am

"You don't owe me anything." he tells her, "I just did what any decent person would have done for someone looking for help."
He glances away from her and towards town.
"I wasn't really planning on spending much time here either." he adds, "I intended to just stop in and then leave really."
He looks back at her, meeting her gaze again.
"I don't really want to impose on you either. I'm sure you have other things to do anyway." he finishes.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:04 am

As the town was a very quiet town, they could distinctively hear the loud footsteps coming from not far.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:09 am

"Oh, c'mon," Reena insisted. She propped her paws on her hips and added, "Besides, I hate eating by myself."

She was just opening her mouth to continue speaking when her ears perked up. She heard... something...? It sounded like something large moving nearby. She glanced around for the source, one paw automatically withdrawing her cell phone again from her pocket.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:18 am

The wolf's ears perk up at the sound of someone or something else nearby. He curses silently to himself for not noticing the sound sooner. Reflexively his paw comes to rest on the hilt of his sword as he turns in the direction of the footsteps.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:26 am

Of in the distance, the being CREATING that noise would be pacing, thinking. It was Zero Nakhidi, standing at his 6'5 height, seeming to forget his surroundings. He was mumbling something, and he looked like he hadn't slept in DAYS.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Froshana Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:46 am

There was a gleam in the Klee Kai's eyes as she just glanced back up at the wolf. "Hey, let's go see what that is," she grinned broadly. Her phone's camera came back to life in her paw.
Pushing her camera bag back around behind her, Reena started off tiptoeing in the direction of the sound of footsteps to peer through the foliage for its source. She had her phone up in front of her, thumb hovering and ready to snap a photo of whatever she found.
Froshana
Froshana
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by C.S.O. Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:50 am

The wolf watches her as she starts to walk off. His instincts told him to leave now, but since the sound didn't seem to be drawing closer, it seemed safe to assume that it wasn't going anywhere. After several moments, the wolf decides that finding out more about what was there might be a better idea... just in case it did have to be dealt with later on. He quietly follows after the canine, moving along almost silently.

C.S.O.
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ILS Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:04 am

Zero rubbed his spines. "Ah god, why today?!" He said to himself. His footsteps seemed to turn to stomps, and he seemed to nearly collapse. His tail and ears were both drooped over.
ILS
ILS
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next