Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey Across the More-Than-Seven Seas.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Journey Across the More-Than-Seven Seas. Empty Journey Across the More-Than-Seven Seas.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:21 am

Central city had always be a kinda 'lively' place per say. Something or..even some'one' was happening at some point. Sometimes fighting, sometimes rescuing, one thing that stayed the same, was that there was always something out of the ordinary. Today, was not different at all.

It was warm, the sun radiated down upon the large buildings and walking residents. Not a single cloud to be seen in the bright blue sky, yet. A huge, unnatural shadow had cast itself over the the city, those who looked up would find a sight to behold. A ship. Not a typical spaceship. But this seemed to be a pirate ship, painted in bright red and yellow. It seemed to be kept airbourne by the thrusters on the bottom on this giant machine.

A rope ladder soon dropped from the massive floating ship from easily 2000 feet in the air. Then, a figure began to slide down the rope. Garbed in bright red, matching his ship, his jacket flowed behind him, as did his mane, he landed, one hand on the ladder and two feet on the ground. He was a lion, a jet black shade of fur, he stood taller than an average mobian. On his belt, was not only a cutlass but a pistol too, both seemed to be of the design of an old-school pirate's weapons, but they were powered-up with technology that was clearly visible on them, the handles to each were red and covered in buttons

Back to top Go down

Journey Across the More-Than-Seven Seas. Empty Re: Journey Across the More-Than-Seven Seas.

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:28 am

A black and red fox stood on the roof of one of the skyscrapers and observed the pirateship and its captain. He liked what he saw, maybe he should confront the captain. Maybe he should just jump on the ship. Oh decisions decisions. He grin leaping off the building his target was to land near the bar not far from the pirate. And being a demon has its perks.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Journey Across the More-Than-Seven Seas. Empty Re: Journey Across the More-Than-Seven Seas.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:46 pm

The Captain of this skyship stepped onto the ground, leaving the rope ladder to quickly pull itself back up to the ship. The Captain looked around, observing his new surroundings. "I wonder if theres anywhere to eat around here." He said, started to step out, watching over the people around the area

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:40 pm

The fox landed quietly in front of the bar walking for the captain. He then heard the coment of the man being hungry. " i know just the place my wayfareing friend
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:26 pm

The gullible Captain responded almost instantly to the fox with a quick turn and a look to him, placing his hands on his own waist and grinning.
"Perfect! Now need the way for me, I can't wait much longer" He said in a quick tone, sounding rude and only caring about any food that may be incoming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:57 pm

The fox chuckled. " comeon im betting you want some beer to go with that" he said walking for the bar
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:00 pm

The Captain followed, arms folded behind him. He walked in and opened his mouth "Theres nothing else I would drink!" He says as he examines the bar. "Hmph. I hope this place serves better than it looks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:31 pm

"Trust me it does." He said looking to the bartender. "Hey rolo set me and my pirate pal up with some food and drinks."
"Sure thing Azrael."
Azrael smiled leading his buddy to the bar
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:38 pm

"Hmph." The Captain approached the bar "You know this place well?" He asked as he found himself a seat, sitting comfortablly while remaining a bit skeptical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:43 pm

"It so happens i own this particular establishment" azrael said. " welcome to the demon fang
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:45 pm

"Hm. Real Original name." He says as he looks around again. "Whats the hold up with the food?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 am

"It's in front of you my friend" azrael said taking a bite from a burger.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:17 am

"Hm." He turns and begins to eat, wondering how it appeared so suddenly as he then turned back "So, whats with the hospitality?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:24 pm

"Curiousity my dear captain." Azrael said smiling. "I try to make a few friends wherever I go and your are by far the most amazing. The names azrael shadowsong by the way"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:52 pm

"Marvelous. Captain Marvelous." He nods and quickly finishes eating in record time. "I'm curious as to why you would want to approach a pirate however, especially a space pirate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Azrael smiled. "A chance at adventure." He said "I'm a demon. So you can say even with my friendly background I don't get much respect" he looked to the captain. "I was hoping to ask permission to come aboard"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:08 pm

Marvelous chuckled for a short while "Its not like I have any kind of crew to begin with. Very well." He shoots up from his seat and heads for the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:08 pm

Az smirked. "We leaving already?" He asked gettin up and following his new captain
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:07 am

"Of course. Why waste time on the ground when adventure lies in the skies" He said, going outside and clicking his fingers quickly, the rope ladder from earlier quickly falling down to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:22 am

"I see your point captain" he said as he vanished reappearing on the deck. "So hurry the time is just right"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:55 pm

The Captain's ladder quickly shot back to the deck as he jumped aboard. He took out a phone-like device from his jacket and pressed a large button, which made the ship give off a loudly siren as it back to move forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Azrael looked around before covering his ears at the siren. It was a pretty amazing ship but to where were they to go
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:52 pm

"So." The captain began to speak "Where do you wish to go? Through dangerous areas of destruction? Tranquill homes of peace? Where is your heart set on being?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:06 pm

"Any adventure is good for me captain" he said smiling. "You are the captain so you probably have a reason to be on mobius"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:13 pm

"I seek the greatest treasure in the world. It is said to be on this planet yet, no living man knows what the treasure is." He looks to the right, the ship instantly begins moving in that direction

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum