Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Journey into the Woodpatch Forest

3 posters

Go down

Journey into the Woodpatch Forest Empty Journey into the Woodpatch Forest

Post by Woodpatch Chronicles Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:29 pm

It was a quiet day, sun was out with very few clouds to block off the rays. Ackie as always was up in his look out tower, keeping as cool as he could, his sister Alex would bring up a drink of water every now and then (character profiles for these to are under the Woodpatch Family =D)

"look on the bright side Ackie" said Alex "least this gives you a chance to not where many clothes, as you seem to like doing" she said rolling her eyes "That's a bright side alright" he said looking up at the sun with his hand bridging over his eyes.

Woodpatch Chronicles
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Journey into the Woodpatch Forest Empty Re: Journey into the Woodpatch Forest

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:33 pm

(xD before I start I must warn, I do spell words wrong because of auto correct.XD) 

This young female cat had been walking through the forest area. She was looking for a quiet day herself which seem to be what she got. All she was doing is was to look for adventure. This young woman loved the different sites of things and was always curious as to what was out there... Anyways for now she thought to herself, this will have to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by X-wingFighter43 Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:39 pm

[same as the last [] post]
Mitch a black fox who normally wears street clothes but today he wore si-fi looking armor the people who were after him stepped up their game in the last few weeks "finally a place to meditate" he began to walk till he was a good distance into the forest sat down to meditate

X-wingFighter43

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodpatch Chronicles Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:45 pm

"Ah! I must be losing my touch" he said as his ears perked up "why whats the matter?" Alex asked "2 people... ones not moving, I don't think, but ones headed for the... oh mud trap" he said looking happy "then why Don't you check that one out first and I'll check on the one not moving" said Alex, Ackie nods and jumps out the tower into a tree Alex does the same into another they the 2 of them start to make there way over to whoever it was in the Forest.

Woodpatch Chronicles
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 am

this black cat with a Aqua or cyan color highlights just stopped earring people talking but was thinking it was all in her head as she walked and kneeled down by a river. She looked at her reflection in the clear water.

Back to top Go down

Post by X-wingFighter43 Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:21 am

Mitch got up and sensed three people and one was heading toward something it just didint feel right to him so he followed the figure till he saw her he walked up to her "you know i beleive this place is full of traps... i can sence them...oh soury names mitch" the black fox held out his hand

X-wingFighter43

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodpatch Chronicles Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:11 am

Ackie got to who he was headed toward in the trees "oh, a girl" he went smiling but still stayed being simply a watcher more then an attacker.

Alex was head toward Mitch using a few vines here and there to go from tree to tree to keep out of sight from there 'unwanted' guests.

Woodpatch Chronicles
Newbie Member
Newbie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Ferrix Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Skylar took his time walking through the forest. It was good to be out of his cramped yet cozy hideout every once in a while. Usually he'd take his time following the same old trail, reach a certain landmark, then turn back for home. However, the young Fox found today's weather to be remarkably nice, giving him reason to prolong his walk, thus venturing into parts of the forest he had yet to discover.

He wished for once that he'd be able to enjoy a stroll like this without having to wear his heavy and burdening gear, but with the streak of dangerous encounters he's had throughout the forest, he wanted to make sure he was prepared.
Skylar Ferrix
Skylar Ferrix
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum