Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 16 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:38 pm

As she was pulled into a hug, she tried to hide her blush from him, hating that he was getting to her core so easily. Roxy used to be tougher than this. With his words in mind she just had to kiss him tenderly, not breaking her part of the bet, but because her emotions were running wild.

While a small part of her was still panging for Maxus, panging for his touch and words again, she was moving on. Roxanne could even come close to saying she was....

She shook it off as she leaned into him more as she kissed him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 16 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:46 pm

Azrael smiled kissing her back. He want max but he was there for her. "Rimini me to get you that new car tomorrow" he said as he broke the kiss.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Roxanne looked confused for a moment. "But you didn't lose the bet." she said, wondering what he was thinking as she pulled away.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:14 pm

"Caus I know you'd out last me any day." He said honestly. "And besides your gonna want a car to go shopping unless you wanna wear cilia's cloths for the rest of your life"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:39 pm

Roxanne grinned. "Good point, but don't tempt me right now. Not while we're planning on eating soon." she said, leaning a head on his shoulder as she looked up at him with a mischievous smirk, kissing his neck.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:04 am

"You know there are curtains and blankets here for a reason. If we wanted to start the servers hav a system that sends your meal to the table without him entering"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:15 am

Roxy groaned at him. "Az...now you're tempting me. And in a restaurant too...though not as on display as to what you suggested back at the garage." She smirked, beginning to purr against his neck.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:19 am

"I could ask them to move the curtain back. This is why everyone has their own booth" he said pulling her onto his lap.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:37 am

Roxanne hummed in thought, looking down at him in consideration. Her dress starting hiking up even higher on her as it started exposing her waist. "Would you? I mean, is it really that easy here?" she asked incredulously as she shifted herself so she was more comfortable in his lap.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:30 pm

"Why do you think this place is so exclusive? You do as you please here. I earned my
Membership by saving the owner and he was more than happy to give it to me. He gave me it and said it will last you until your life ends. And that won't be happening anytime soon... So then why don't we enjoy every pleasure"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:11 pm

She slowly smiled at him, leaning down to kiss him again, cupping his cheeks gently. "Well if you're up for it, so am I. Though I'm claiming this a my victory." Roxy giggled, kissing him harder.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Azrael grinned. "You already won my love" he said kissing her back. 

Marco came back. "Are you ready to order"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Roxanne climbed off him for a moment, back into her seat beside him as she picked up her menu and handed it to him with a grin on her face. "Can I have the lobster please." she replied, before looking to Az with a smirk on her face.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:56 pm

Azrael smiled. "Give me the steak platter... And how about you open the curtain before you leave"

"Right away sir. If you and your lady need the control panel for the table is acive fore any activity you choose"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Roxanne suddenly purred as she moved to sit in his lap again, leaning down to nip at his neck. "You heard him, any activity we choose, Azrael..." she chuckled lowly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Azrael smiled falling fast asleep.

~

Early the next morning roxy would wake by herself to the smell of breakfast being cooked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:10 pm

Roxanne woke with a loud groan, her thighs and legs feeling sore and heavy as she rolled over onto her back to look up at the ceiling. She let out a slow sigh before she sat up to stretch her arms whilst yawning. She rubbed her eyes while she gradually got out of bed and got dressed in her own clothes that had also been cleaned.

"Az?" she called, before trudging downstairs, following the mouth-watering smell.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:23 pm

"In the kitchen!" He called back the sizzling of sausages in the pan. He had made pancakes this morning. "Get down hear and eat up. Don't want to repeat the same mistake twice." He said chucklin
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:35 pm

Roxanne yawned again as she walked into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes. She looked to what he was cooking before moving over to sit at the table. She leant over to look over at the clock and she groaned. It was 6:05 am...

"You didn't have to make us breakfast, I could've made myself something..." she yawned again, propping her head on her hand.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:43 pm

"I know but... Last time we started training without eatin and that got you close to death.... Part of me is to blame for that... So I thing a nice warm breakfast is what we both need before we start"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:59 pm

With a sigh, she rose from the table and hesitantly hugged him from behind, resting the side of her face on his back as she looked outside the window absentmindedly. "Whatever would've happened then, it wasn't your fault. Besides, I'm here now aren't I?" she asked, reaching a hand out to cover his as he cooked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:09 pm

"Ya... Besides... It helped me gain control of te demon I once feared, and my six other tails grew back" he said looking over his shoulder. "It's all because of you that my life is coming back for the better"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Roxanne smiled a little to herself, swaying on the spot before she let out an exhale. "Glad to know I'm good for something." she chuckled, closing her eyes before clearing her throat as she retracted her hand from him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 pm

Azrael smiled. "Now go sit down, you need to eat before We start training again. Now today we're gonna work on a melee weapon. Your bow and arrows will only be good for certain situations but if your facin a water or wind demon melee is the way to go"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:54 pm

Roxanne sat down on one of the chairs and started eating up her pancakes as well as the sausages he cooked for her. "With melee weapons, I'm best known for using a machete, it's easy to handle and co-ordinate." she said, munching on her breakfast.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next