Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 35 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:44 pm

The next morning the smell of food cooking downstairs came into the room but azrael was still asleep in bed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 35 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:17 am

She woke up by the delicious scent filling the room. When she looked over, she saw Azrael's sleeping form, so who.... Roxanne looked to the door. 'Who was up? Was that Skoll cooking downstairs?'. She yawned as she got up, changing into some of Cilia's clothes before going downstairs.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:48 am

Skol and ignis were in the kitchen cooking humming the same tune. They smiled as they worked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:19 am

Roxy walked in, pausing in the dining area. She made a puzzled noise. "You two? This has to be dream....since when do teenage boys wake up early to make breakfast?" She snarked, placing a hand on her hip as she took in the scene before her.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:37 am

"What can we say"
"I think we take after dad" they said at different times.

"This is usually what we do at home. Dad always says girls like a man who can cook" ignis said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:04 am

She smirked, huffing. "Well, I've give him that. I guess that's something I can actually teach you sometime." She said, walking up to them. "Wow, if this is a regular thing you guys do, can you stay here?" Roxy joked, blushing a little.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:32 am

"There is you fire powers that you taught me" ignis said

"And you taught me how to keep sneak around with out being detected
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:31 pm

Roxy grunted, going over to sit on the counter, looking onwards. "Heh, Azraels more of a teacher than me so that's a surprise." She hummed, looking over at them.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:35 pm

"Skoll was really the only one to really work with dad. Ruby, nova and I all learned from you. He gave us the occational fighting lesson or a hike through the forest. But most of what I know I learned from you." Ignis said. 

Skoll's ears perked up at the sound of little feet heading for Az and roxy's bedroom. "Sounds like nova's up"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Roxanne perked up too, hopping off the counter and going upstairs, finding Nova tapping at the door. "Mommy...daddy..." She said softly.

"Nova...come on now. Let daddy rest." She cooed, picking her up from behind, to which Nova giggled and nuzzled into her, smiling happily. Eventually, she came back down.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Ignis smiled seeing his baby sister. "Good mornig nono" he said smiling brightly.

Skoll sighed. "What's with you and nicknames iggy?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:36 pm

Ruby groaned from the couch, waking up slightly but was seemingly disorientated. "It's patronising sometimes." she grumbled, peeping one eye open, though she didn't move.

Roxanne grinned a little, holding Nova close. "She doesn't seem to mind."

She giggled in response, nuzzling her face in Roxy's chest.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:58 pm

"Hey it's not my fault you don't like my nicknames" ignis said to ruby

"That's because you annoy the snot out of her"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Ruby scoffed loudly, peeking up over the couch to look at them. "Hah. That's an understatement." She said, turning on her back and smelling the air.

Roxanne couldn't help but smile. The house was going to be so quiet and...different when they returned, since she had never felt so domestic and relaxed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:09 am

Ignis understood how she was feeling all to well. Having inherited much from the piece of maxus's soul in his mother. In fact he can speak with his uncle on ocasion he sighed. "Come on ruby give me some slack" he said with a little edge. The burner suddenly flared up almost setting the drapes ablaze. He jumped back. Before growling as he walked out.

Skoll looked to ruby. "You always seem to irritate him."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:26 am

"That's because he always irritates me. He treats me like a toddler." Ruby scowled, sitting up on the couch, pursing her lips in thought. 

God. It was like witnessing the past when her and Azrael couldn't stand one another. Of course...Roxanne never knew the truth back then. She sighed a little, giving Nova an apologetic look as she passed her over to Ruby with a pointed look. "Sorry, Nova...but this could get ugly you see." Roxy stated before wandering outside after him. "Ignis! Wait up." She called, trying to catch up to him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:37 pm

His feet left burn marks with each step. He growled  slamming a fist ino a nearby tree. A scorch mark in the trunk. 

Skoll sighed. "Have you ever thought it's because he wants to make you happy again? He use to do everything with you, and you laughed and smiled, maybe he just missed that. "
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:50 pm

Ruby scorned, holding her baby sister. "You know very well that there's no laughs or smiles at home anymore. Not for five years." She grumbled, looking away.

Roxy did her best to put out any stray embers left behind by him until she caught up. She took a sharp inhale. "Hey. That's enough." She said darkly, a warning tone in her voice.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:58 pm

"Ignis still tries" Skoll growled "and all you do is give him crap for it!" Skoll quickly tried to calm himself. "Sometimes I wonder where the sister I know dissappeared to"

Ignis growled. "I'm not in the mood mom just leave me be"  he said with a sharp tone. "I don't have much control of my flames when I'm angry so I suggest you stay
Back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:09 pm

Ruby suddenly whimpered, reflecting anger in her eyes. Nova was looking up at her with worried eyes. "She disappeared when mom did! None of you were there that night! That image of her torments me...the person I admired, she was gone..." Her tears started falling.

Roxanne frowned, her hands. "Leaving is the last I'm going to do when you're like this. You need to calm down now, Ignis. Think of something to anchor yourself." She pushed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:26 pm

"I see everything ruby! I saw mom when she left. I haven't slept once in five years." He said. "Ignis is the only one besides nova who's trying to keep smiles on our faces and keep life as bright as his flames. He's been tryig to keep to hopeful that mom and dad will come back"

"Nothing anchors me." Ignis said. "Not since you stopped smiling."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:52 pm

Nova suddenly reached up to cup her sister's cheek, to which she let out a small gasp. "Mommy and daddy are coming back. They're strong....we'll be a family again. I know we will."

Ruby huffed, looking down and crying. "You're so niave, Nova..." she said coldly, placing her on the couch.

~

Roxanne felt the hurt deep within her as she struggled with what to say. It was in her nature to make things worse than the other way round. "I know I can't speak for my...future self here, but...Ignis, while you guys are staying here, I'm trying my best. Please..." She hesitantly approached him. "I need you to calm yourself so, you can continue taking care of them like I know you are."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:00 pm

"At least she still has hope" Skoll said

~

Ignis took a few deep breaths his flames dropping as he started to calm down
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:07 pm

"To hell with hope. That won't save them or us." She snarled, trudging upstairs as she trembled, going into the bedroom where Ignis had slept.

~

She crept a little closer, starting to hug him from behind. "I wish there was something more I could do. I hate to see you like this, sweetie." Roxy said softly.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:13 pm

As she entered the room she would hear the sound of ignis's phone. It was attached to the time relic. And it was pickin up a call from their mother

~

"I know but theirs really nothing either of us can do. I've been like this since I was five"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next