Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 29 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Downstairs Skoll and ignis sighed. "It's your fault wwe got caught mister shadow man"

"Me what about you loud mouth"

"Your lucky ruby or nova didn't follow us"

"Did they?"

"I think mom held them back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 29 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:11 pm

In the morning hours, Roxy still found them in the same position from last night as she opened her eyes, almost blinded by the sunlight. She groaned as she felt groggy, deciding not to move when she tried to drift off again.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:15 pm

Skoll leaned back before his ears twitched. He heard a voice. A girls voice. "Nova?"

"What do you hear bro"

"I could have sworn I heard nova"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:32 pm

There was a silence for a moment before there was another voice calling out. It was a young girl. "Hello? Hello? Someone there?" she called out.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:35 pm

Skoll and ignis paniced as they opened te door. And what do the find but their two kid sisters. "Ruby! Nova! What are you two doing here" they said in unison
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Two raccoon's stood in the doorway, one young and innocent while the other looked around their age and huffed as she placed her hands on her hips.

"What's with the 'welcoming'? Jeez. You don't have to look pained to see us." Ruby scoffed, frowning at them.

The small raccoon stood behind her and giggled a childish giggle. "Big brothers!" she exclaimed.

"In a minute, Nova." she looked back up to them. "Believe it or not, Mom was the one that sent us. Or rather..." she folded her arms, giving a smug expression. "...I persuaded her to."
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:52 pm

"I sweat ruby you can be a pain sometimes." Skoll said. "You were suppose to stay home to keep mom company."

Ignis smiled. He walked forward and picked up his baby sister. "Uh oh it's nono" he said throwing his sister up in the air before hugging her. "Did you ask big sis to bring you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Nova giggled playfully, throwing an innocent. "Ya." she replied cheerfully.

Ruby huffed, looking offended. "Hey, you're no better yourself! Besides, I quote; 'I don't need you to watch over me sweetie, you won't be able to help your brothers by staying here. I must do what I can to help your father, even if it's not to help him in battle. Go now, but you must swear you'll all come back.' I know she was damaged and alone, but I wanted to help you and mom wouldn't let me stay no matter what I said. Of course it wasn't long before Nova asked to come along." Ruby sighed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:55 pm

"Well we finished up a while ago. Daemon won't be going after mom and dad anymore. And before you turn and tell at ignis. He tried and so did dad. But dad was the one who killed your bad boy crush" Skoll said. 

Ignis smiled as he held nova. "Good thing too I really missed having nova hug time" he said huggin her. "Hey Popsicle you want in on nova's hugs?" He asked ruby
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:06 pm

She snarled. "When are you going to get it through your head not to call me that?" she frowned, folding her arms as she looked away. "I...I knew bringing around Daemon was a long shot, but still, a girl's allowed to have hope." she said distantly before she shook herself out of it. "Come here, Nova."

She giggled but then looked confused as she glanced between them. Clearly she wasn't that bothered by it as she made a happy noise seconds later.

Ruby finally noticed something. "Wait, if you're in the house, does that mean...you've actually met mom and dad?" she asked.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:10 pm

"Ya dad found us out after daemon tried to kill mom in the middle of him proposing to her. Skoll got hit pretty bad and I got knocked out and dad came into action pinnin daemon to the wall with his sword"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Ruby's demeanour shifted as she gasped in disbelief and offence. "You got to see dad propose without me? Damn you. Something like that would've cheered me up after leaving mom like that." then she blushed a little. "That probably seemed so romantic..."

Nova giggled again, clinging to her sister. "Big sister's blushing!" she teased, pinching Ruby's red cheeks.

"What?! No I'm not, cut it out!" she protested, though failing to get her cheeks out of her grasp. She sighed. "So...where are they now? Are they around?"
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:21 pm

"They're up stairs but you probably shouldn't go up there right now." Ignis said

Skoll started to hobble towards the stairs. "I'll go see if their up ruby and nova you are to stay with ignis so we can surprise them with you being here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Ruby gave a humourless chuckle. "What? Skoll can go up there but I can't? What's the big deal?" she asked irritably, still holding her sister in her arms.

All the while Nova was trying to reach over to tug at Ignis ear, giggling. She had a habit of doing the same with her father's ear.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:33 pm

Ignis whispered what they were possibly doing upstairs quiet enough so nova couldn't hear. Then came the ear pull. "Owowow! Nono let go of iggy's ear"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Nova giggled. "Pull pull!" she laughed.

Ruby cringed, turned a bright red. "How did you know?! Did you - ?!" she paused before she gave a gasp of shock, grabbing a pillow and wacking him with it. "You perverts! That's so wrong! You two are sick!" she rambled, wacking him, but only half the effort as she held Nova in her arms.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:54 pm

"Ow hey! First off we want to make sure we exsist! And two nova please let go of my ear"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:10 pm

Ruby made a grumbling noise as she threw the pillow back onto the couch. "Whatever the reason. Don't be a creeper, bro." she grimaced. "You'll exist. We all will." she said before ending that conversation. Ugh.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Skoll knocked on the door. "Mother father are you awake"

Azrael was still fast asleep
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Roxanne groaned into Azrael's chest before she looked up to the door. She looked to him before carefully lifting herself off of him, not to stir him as she grabbed a blanket from the wardrobe and wrapped it around herself as she went to answer. Roxy opened it ajar, offering a shy and weary smile. "I'm only just but your father's still asleep. Everything ok?" she asked, brushing a few stray hairs from her face, knowing it probably looked ruffled.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:48 pm

"Could you wake him up and come down stairs we have some visitors I think you'll wanna meet" he said as he turned and hobbled back towards the stairs

Ignis sighed "nova do you think iggy's is worthless?" He asked his baby sister. He still felt like he let ruby down and daemon treated him like a rage doll
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:00 pm

She looked hesitant before nodding. "Visitors? Uh, ok..." she said turning away before she turned back to look at him. "Please don't move around so much when you don't have to. I don't want you to strain yourself, so please promise you'll rest at some point." Oh god. She was already starting to sound like a mother.

Nova looked confused for a moment before she frowned, pouting as she prodded his cheek. "No! My big brother's strong. He never gives up." she said.

Ruby sighed, looking to him. "Would you stop that? I bet it wasn't your fault. I know you were expecting a full throttle rage at you, but to be honest Ignis, we have too much of that already...with father fighting Ratchet off, and mother being so lonely. I hope it ends soon...They need each other so much. We all do." she looked at Nova as she bounced her in her arms.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:07 pm

"I can't help but think I did something wrong." Ignis said "maybe I should have let Skoll come alone. Dad would have needed someone to help him end ratchet for good"

"That's not true and you know it Ig" Skoll said. "You know we're strongest together. That's why dad sent both of us." Skoll said wincing a little

Azrael groaned. "Who was it baby?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:17 pm

Ruby huffed. "You didn't, you tried right? And that's what I asked of you." then she noticed her brother wincing. "Though I can't see what you can do in that condition..." she said, frowning a little in concern.

Roxanne wandered over to him, throwing the blanket. "Can I just say?...." she smirked, whispering. "...three times. Three times. That has to be a record for you doesn't it?" she mused, kissing his forehead before sitting on the side of the bed, facing him. "That was Skoll, he said we had 'visitors' which seems ominous so get yourself out of bed or I'll have to make you." she snorted, teasing.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:21 pm

"I sence two people down stairs Fairly young. " Az said getting up as he started to get dressed with a yawn.

Skoll chuckled. "I get it from dad. And a little from mom. Tough as nails and an impatient streak"

"Ya but your lucky he only had enough time to use a little black magic on you" ignis said. "You need to rest"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next