Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 11 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:18 am

He looked to her. And her smile. He sighed. "And now because of me... We're probably gonna die together in this cave." He looked back to the flames. "I finally admit my love to you... But now what, we can't do anything to change this now. I screwed it all up"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter - Page 11 Empty Re: The fox from hell: the tail of the once great demonhunter

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:27 am

She grunted, shivering against him to the point that she was struggling to talk and heartbeat was slowing down considerably. "Its not...your fault...okay?...Its not....your fault..." She breathed, before she looked up to him. "But Az...if we are...to die tonight...then I want you to know...that I loved every minute I spent time with you...every minute..." She murmured, her pulse slowing down
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:31 am

Azrael looked to her in fear. He pulled over onto his lap warping his arms around her. Giving her his body heat. "Please don't die on me roxy. Your the only piece of me left alive I can't lose you..." He said his tears falling down his face.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 am

"Shhhh..." Roxanne slowly placed a trembling hand against his chest before she looked up at his teary face. "Thank you...Azrael..." She said weakly as she slowly leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. This was goodbye...
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:52 am

Azrael felt the cold kiss on his lips. Then he growled. " your not dying today roxy." He lay her by the fire as his body started to glow as his tails started to grow back. A demonic form took the place of azrael and he placed roxy on his back holdin her there with one tail. He roared as darknes blasted through the rock wall and he jumped out holding roxy. "Don't die on me" he said as he made a mad dash for his house . He had to save her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:02 am

Roxanne's pulse was faint and wavering as she didn't know if she was in or out if consciousness. She opened her eyes briefly and she saw the faint figure of Maxus standing near. 'I guess, it's my turn now...to join you.' She thought as she smiled, lying limp against Azrael's back.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:17 am

"Not yet roxy. You still have fire burning within you, it's not your time yet Roxanne" max said holding her hand.

Azrael ran in his beastly demonic form to his house he changed back holding her in his arms as he ran to his room. He lay her in bed covering her up to warm her up. "Roxy don't leave... I need you.... Please....." He said crying trying to do everything he could when her could do nothing else . All seven of his tail wrapped around her and he held her close. "Roxy.... I'm so sorry"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:38 am

All the sudden heat was starting to reach her as she managed to open her mouth and speak. "Idiot...I already said it wasn't your fault..." She breathed before coughing, her eyes fluttering to come open as she subconsciously moved closer into his arms.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:46 am

"Oh thank god" he said holding her close the Seven tails wrapping around her keeping her warm. The tears going down his face.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:51 am

She started warming up quickly due to all the heat he was transferring to her as she recovered. Roxy opened her eyes a little more, sighing contently before noticed something. Last time she saw, Az only had one tail...

"Az...how did - " she asked, pointing to his seven tails before looking him in the eyes.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:58 am

Azrael looked to her. "After you lost consciousness I started to glow.... Full of power. They grew back before I blasted us out of the cave.... You must have activated a protective instinct... The adrenaline that hit me was more powerful than the usual
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:07 am

Roxy looked up at him, blushing the tiniest bit red by the way he was looking at her. "Are you okay though?" She asked, typically, not in slightest bit worried about herself at the moment. "I mean...you didn't strain yourself or anything?"  She sighed into his arms and tails.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:17 am

"I'm fine...  Though the adrenaline should wear off... We haven't eaten in hours.... I'm probably going to pass out soon.."Az said his eyes slowly droopin tiredly. "I'm just happy your alive..." He said as he seemed to fall asleep.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:18 am

Roxy gave him a weary smile as she hummed in her throat. She slowly reached over with her hand to rake her fingers through his fur on the back of his head, with all the strength she could muster.

She remembered what he had said in the cave as looked at him fondly before leaning forward to kiss his forehead. "You saved me again..." she breathed before she started to gradually doze off with him.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:41 pm

The next morning....

Azrael started to stir. "Oh my aching head"  he mutter as he sat up for a moment. Yesterday had really kicked him in the head. He felt amazingly sore. He looked to Roxanne. But she wasn't even there he looked around. "Roxy?" Then he noticed his shower door was partially open and he could hear water running.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Roxy needed a nice, warm shower after everything that happened last night. She'd crept out quietly as she didn't want to wake him. She started to hum to himself as she was getting cleaned up, relishing in the warm water as it poured onto her.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Dispite his aching head he walked to the outside of the door and spoke in. Not looking to her. "Do you need anything?" He asked. "I'm about to go down and make a big breakfast so i might be in te kitchen for a while..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:55 pm

Roxanne had her eyes closed as she stepped under the spray. "Uh, no, it's ok. I'll just have cereal." she replied, washing off every bit as she shook her head to flick water away from her face as she was close to finishing up.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:59 pm

"You sure? Roxy we didn't eat at all yesterday... I can make anything you want... And you know I'll give you anything you want or need" he said frankly he needed a shower too. Yet he didn't wanna ask her if he could come in with her out of sheer nervousness
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Roxy shook off some more water from her face before she started cleansing her body, using a soap bar. She sighed as she looked to the door. "Then, could I have the continental please?" she asked, before going under the spray again.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:43 pm

"Coming right up" he said smiling as he walked away from the door and walked downstairs to start cooking.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm

Roxanne rinsed herself off before she climbed out of the stall and wrapped a towel around herself as she shook her head again to flick water off. Her mind was swamped with different thoughts, mainly the events that occurred last night. Her chest hurt as she recalled his confession.

Before long, she decided to go downstairs, still clamped in only a towel that wrapped around her, though she was still a little wet to get a drink as there was a dry, horrible taste in her mouth. Roxy walked into the kitchen where she found Az, walking over to the sink to get a glass.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Azrael was cooking up a storm. Making them breakfast with a smile on his face. "Done with your show..." he stoppe when he saw her in only a towel. His face turning a little red as he looked away. "Sorry"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSpirit Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:04 pm

Roxanne gulped down her drink. "Don't worry, I'll be dressed in a second. I just really needed a drink." she explained before placing the now empty glass on the side after washing it out. She started to head back upstairs to her room, stopping halfway. "Shower's yours if you want it." she said before walking to her room to get dressed.
SilverSpirit
SilverSpirit
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:15 pm

"Ill go after I'm done here" he said smiling as he focused on his cooking
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next