Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the green marine.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rise of the green marine. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rise of the green marine.

Post by amberdragonling Sat May 31, 2014 8:39 pm

The chao responded with sticking his tongue out at him. Lulita chuckled and gently shooed him off, he eyes the solider before going to to play with his friends. 

Her attention moved to Shrike again, her blush deepening. She didn't even know how to respond, that was so kind of him! "I… uh… Thank you. That is very kind of you… I'd love that." 

While she doubted anything would attack the valley, if it gave Shrike the purpose he was looking for, she was happy to give it to him. It would be fun to have someone hanging around now. Chaos were nice and all, but they weren't very good at the whole talking business.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat May 31, 2014 9:56 pm

-The masked marine nodded at her-

" It is settled then"

-He gently removed his hand from her shoulder and began too get himself up adjusting the helmet a little he stretches a bit he didn't know if he was being a bit pushy or what but he knew he made the right choice she deserve this much for her good she had done as like he said good things happen too those who do good.-

-He wonders a little too look out far far into the beyond with his arms at his side as he begins too think but in doing so..The echos of the past return too haunt him..something he could never escape..He looked at his hand then his other hand and wondered a little he was still a little pessimistic about himself maybe a little doubtful an kinda sad but he didn't want too show weakness.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:05 pm

((Sorry for late reply! Very busy last few days cx ))

Lulita smiled at Shrike and watched as he stood and wandered off to a corner of the garden. She thought about following him, but she figured he probably needed some time alone. So the ram stood and brushed herself off before continuing to tend to the chao as she always has.

She slipped her boots off and waded in the shallow end of the pool, helping some of the baby chaos in as well. Since she couldn't always be here, she always made sure that al of the chaos could at least get themselves to shore if they ever fell into the water. Some hated the water and only would tolerate the lessons because Lulita asked them, and some took a real love to the water and would dabble in it long enough to learn how to actually swim.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:14 pm

-Shrike sat himself down he slung his arms over his knees as the faceless soldier looked into the distance he could not help but feel a sense of sadness this was strange as he had mostly been devoid of emotion after what he had been through. He could not but frown as his echos of his past life continue too haunt the masked soldier no matter how hard too he tried too run or hide he could not get away from it. It was with him 24/7 causing him so many sleepless nights.-

" It is the nature of men too make monsters...and its the nature of monsters too destroy there makers all I have left now are memories."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:32 am

Lulita looked up when she heard the human speak up, he sounded like he was more or less talking to himself, but the ram decided he may as well have been talking to her. 

"If you were truly a monster, you wouldn't have wanted to be my guardian." She pointed out, crouching down and holding a baby chao above the water as their arms splashed about in the water.

"Our past make us who we are… But it is important not get consumed by the past, otherwise you will miss the present." The mobian smiled at him, "Want to help me teach these guys how to swim? It'll give you something else to think about."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:16 am

-He felt some what a little better knowing he had some one too count on instead of relying on his own will power too keep himself going he looks at her-

" Its hard too run from it when it is every where but perhaps over time being here in this new place will help me get through it"

-He turned too face her and gave her a nod the soldier decided too give it a shot as not too get his armor wet he removes it leaving a tight fitting dark green shirt but was still refusing too remove his helmet.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:26 am

She beamed up at him when he spoke and seemed to decide to give it a go. Lulita quickly adverted his eyes when he took off his armor, though found it funny that he still wanted to keep his helmet on.

Lulita gestured to the chaos that were sitting in the shallow end, where the water came up to their stomachs. "Because I can't be here all the time, I want to make sure everyone can swim so no one drowns when I'm not here."

"What I do is I take one of them and bring them to a bit of a deeper part like here, and let them get a feel for the water," She explained, "they learn fast, but need someone to keep them from drowning while they get their bearings."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:39 am

-Shrike was not really good at being gentle but decide too give it a shot for her he leaned over and gently picked up one of the little guys an hovered his gently over the deeper part of the water as he was instructions he lowers the little guy too the level of his stomach as he kept watch too make sure he didn't drown but she could see he was struggling his arms kin of shaking but he still kept going keeping the little chao in the water watching him get familiar with it.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:49 am

The chao babbled happily, seeming to not care he was being taught by someone other than the mobian ram. He splashed in the water and giggled, having a grand time.

Lulita was proud of Shrike, she figured this must be real hard for him to do. Her attention moved to his shaking arms. His life was going to be hard to overcome, but she figured that with enough time he will be much more calm and won't be haunted by those visions. 

"You're doing great, see? He is having a lot of fun." The ram said excitedly, and gently placed the one she was holding in the water. He sunk for a moment, but popped back up and was able to paddle over to the shallow end. It was messy, but she knew that he would have no problem if he fell into the water. 

Lulita scooped up another and repeated the process, gently holding her in the water as she splashed around.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:58 am

-Shrike followed her steps and did exactly the steps she took with the little ones He began too get the hang of it but all of sudden it was like he snapped he stopped moving he dropped the chao not on purpose he just froze he didn't move he just sat there in total silence inside his head when holding the chao his mind began too have a flash back too a time before the crisis before it all happened he could see his family and friends before they were wiped out he could hear there voices.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Luckily Lulita reacted fast and grabbed the chao with the hand closest to them before it started to drown. She held them both to her chest as she surveyed the marine, trying to figure out why the heck he would just drop a child like that!?

She quickly realized that he must have been having a flashback of sorts. The ram placed the babies in the shallower water and quickly made her way to Shrike. Lulita crouched down in front of him and grasped his arm, shaking him a little.

"Shrike, snap out of it, you're okay. No one is hurting you." She soothed, her tone gentle and concerned.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:48 pm

-He was in like a coma he was blinking but it looked like something had sucked him right out reality he eyes began too wonder he could not hear her but in his mind what he was seeing a dark time indeed but in his vision he saw something truly evil rising from the fires it rose and rose until suddenly he snaps out of it his breathing sky rocketed as he fell onto his back as if he was punched he quickly re gained himself placing a hand on his head but he still remained silent for what he had just seen was about too change every thing.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:13 pm

When he didn't respond the ram began to panic. "Shrike? Shrike! Shrike are you okay!?"

She didn't know what to do, what was going on with him? Lulita tried to shake him again with more desperation but he didn't respond! Suddenly he fell back and started to breathe heavy. 

The ram didn't know how to react, she stared at him for a moment before scrambling up near his head and resting her hands on his shoulder. "Are you okay? You didn't respond to me at all, do you need to go to the hospital?"

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:11 pm

-He finally snaps back too reality after witnessing something beyond the word evil tho just a vision it was clear as day light...It was not over they were coming back.

" I'm alright...I'm alright...but what is going too happen is not...I fear something evil is going too return...they said it would...and hell is going too follow..I need too make sure they do not find you. I will not let them harm you."

-His vision was a bit blurry he couldn't really see her so he sits up not realizing she was really close as he looked at her.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:20 am

The ram frowned, though let go of her grip on him. She rested her hands on her knees and listened silently as he spoke. She wasn't sure what to make of it. Mobians could sometimes get visions, though those were usually only ones will abnormal abilities. Lulita never heard of a human getting one though.

But she felt that this may be something he has had before. She blushed when he finished talking, letting her know that whatever was coming would not harm her. 

Lulita squeaked when he sat up, their faces an nice apart. She of course quickly scrambled back, surprised by the sudden closeness. Of course she ended up landing in the water and getting herself wet, which only made her blush more. 

She stood and started to wring out her ribbon, "Wh-what are you going to do about the… things?"

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:43 am

-Shrike got up really fast seeing her fall into the water. He took her hand and helped her out onto the shore he felt really bad he sits down with her. he took off the thick warm layer that was under his armor and wrapped it around the Ram as he felt he already was feeling bad he placed a hand on her shoulder as a sense security for her-

" I am sorry I did not mean too startle you it was just out of the blue it happened but do not fear. They will not let a single claw touch you. I don't want any thing too happen too you."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:03 am

"Ah no worries, you just surprised me." She said when he helped her out of the water and sat her down, then proceeded to wrap the inner layer of his armor around her. She blushed brightly and wished she was fluffier or had a scarf to hide her face in!

Lulita smiled when he spoke up and placed his hand on her shoulder, "I-its really aright… I know you won't let, whatever they are, touch me." She beamed up at him in joy.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:15 am

-Shrike sat down next too her making sure she was drying off an was warm. He kept his hand on her shoulder as the masked soldier looked at her with a warming few nods. Most knew Shrike for a violent man who knowing for destroying he never got the chance too show that he was not like that at all. But the world refused too see that. He knew in the short space of time things were going too change but he was going too be here when that happened-

" You have my word Lulita but..my time on this world may not be for much longer...for there is something I must do..too once and for all put a end too this."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:25 am

Lulita glanced up at him sideways when he spoke, a frown evident on her face. 

"Don't talk like that! You'll live through this, I'm sure you will. You will end whatever is coming and then still be able to live!"

The ram scowled, cheeks puffing up slightly. How could he think like that!? There were so many thinks to live for, why would he just give up like that. Maybe he will end up getting killed… But the ram didn't want him to think like that.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 pm

-He took her words closely too him he made a choice then and there if was too survive the attack he would return back too her too carry on his promise as he already. He too didn't like too think negative but the odds were really against him he remained by her side for now this peaceful place and her was all he had- " If I should survive know that I will come back if I don't..then it was my time too go.-

-the masked man let a little sigh as he lowered his head but still stayed by the Rams side.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:01 pm

((Sorry for the huge wait!))

Lulita frowned at him, but gave a small nod. While it wasn't the answer she was hoping for; she decided that it would due for now. After all, she supposed if there was such a battle coming, there wouldn't be a guarantee anyone would live through it. She quickly thought of something else.

"What sorts of foods do you like?" She inquired, after all he was going to be here for a while. Might as well make him some foods he likes.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:17 pm

-The soldier fell silent the rage of energy flowing through his body his eyes were closed behind his helmet through the darkness he could see what lay ahead an what would happen if every thing should not go too plan he gripped his fist. Mentally it looked like he was gearing himself up for this all out battle a battle that would decide the fate of the rest of the course.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2