Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rise of the green marine.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rise of the green marine. Empty Rise of the green marine.

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 29, 2014 7:27 pm

-Among the lush rolling grass plains of the planet stood the infamous yet still Identity hidden soldier in green. A figure who's story told of a man who stopped a invasion from another dimension. his face hidden behind the silver plated armor helmet the sun glancing off the visor of his helmet, his arms folded as while can not be seen his eyes were closed. Even in this state he was still wide awake his trust of a quiet way life was at best little. Some knew him as a soldier others knew him as a demon destroyer and others referred too him as the masked marine. Titles didn't bother him. But his past was something he wanted too escape get as far away from as possible. Altho he tried too forget he really had a hard time, devoid of emotions of a life generally spent alone the ex soldier still held his head high an was not intimidated or put off by how other people viewed him.-

" Only if they knew the chaos back then what if it should happen again. well if it does I will be there...till the last round."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Rise of the green marine. Empty Re: Rise of the green marine.

Post by amberdragonling Thu May 29, 2014 10:46 pm

Living on those same planes was a mobian ram, she lived in a small ranch house. The house was a warm peach color with a blue roof, and a couple circular windows. Outside there was a hero chao, floating upside down beside his mistress. 

Lulita was a dark brown ram with peach horns and red hair that was currently pulled behind her in a ponytail. She wore a one piece pink jumper with white boots and gloves. Around her midsection was a white bow that flared out behind her massively. She lived a peaceful life, though was guilty of dreaming about adventure. 

She spotted someone a bit off in the distance that she had never seen before, after a moment she decided to make her way to the tall armored figure. 
"Uhm excuse me? Are you lost?"

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Thu May 29, 2014 11:34 pm

-He turns around and looking at her was a armored man looked too be a soldier of some kind his first reaction was a defence one he pulls out his weapon as he backs away his long past about distrust too others maybe him question her motive.- 

" Who are you...why are you here..How did you find me"

-It was pretty Obvious this man who ever he was had seen some action and his past seemed too have damaged him by his actions.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Thu May 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Lulita let out a cry and fell back when she was met with a gun to her face. She stared at him blankly for a couple moments as he backed away, and she quickly scrambled to her feet as her chao hid behind her. 

"I-I'm Lulita… I-I live here… I s-saw you standing here." The ram gestured to the hut in the distance behind her. There was some tall grass behind her that at this angle would have sheltered most of the house out of view. Though the roof was still visible.

She brushed off herself and coaxed her chao out from behind her. 
"We didn't mean to startle you."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 30, 2014 9:36 am

-The armored figure looked like he had been through hell and back tho he began too lower his weapon seeing she was of no threat too him-

" No forgive me. I am not some one who can trust others very easy. Living on the run Im sure you can understand."

-He looks over her too her home she had pointed out which seemed too be out in the middle of no where.-

" You can call me Shrike I am a ex G.U.N marine. Now a Renegade If this is your land I did not mean any trouble. Just hard too find a place where something is not trying too get me."

-The sun glances off the visor of his battleworn helmet as he looked at her tilting his head.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Still slightly shaky, the mobain girl nodded and gave a small smile. "Its quite alright, I would be jumpy if things were always after me."

Lulita shifted her chao into her other arm and extended it to the ex marine, "Nice to meet you Mister…. ah, what is your name?" She shook her head, he probably wouldn't want to tell her his name to begin with so she changed the subject. 

"You are welcome to stay here, I wouldn't mind the company. Nothing has tried to attack me yet and I've lived here for years. You wouldn't find any trouble." 

Rise of the green marine. Tumblr_n6d8ofHLdu1tvx0fho1_500

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 30, 2014 7:32 pm

-He took her hand and shook it gently-

" My name is Shrike and it is nice too meet you as well.

- Altho as nice as it sound Shrike didn't know if he would be putting her in harms way if he did agree too go with her he turned his back too her too look over the sun slowly setting over the horizon, He didn't know what too do. Even tho he was a Renegade he still felt that if she would be caught in this he would never forgive himself.-

" I...I am not sure...I don't want too put you in possible harms way."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Fri May 30, 2014 7:43 pm

Lulita was elated that he had decided to tell her his name, she felt so special! She beamed up at him, though frowned a bit she he turned away and mentioned putting her in harms way. Of what? A flood of baby chaos? That was the most harm she could think of coming to her any time soon.

"I wouldn't worry about it, I raise chaos for a living. If anything I could use some actual company." She said with a good-hearted laugh, though with a swift jab to her shoulder from the chao she was holding cut it off short.

"Owch!" She shot him a glare before sighing, "Not that they are not good company… It would be nice having someone to talk to."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 30, 2014 7:51 pm

-The masked individual looked back at her-

" You do not understand...if they find you they will hurt you or worse...I know...I saw what they did too the rest of my friends...they have all left this world behind."

-He turns too look back out into the setting sun- 
" I am a Renegade...On the Run from both Demons and G.U.N...I use too serve them as a foot soldier...but after a Crisis that always cause the destruction of station square..the survivors were too be silenced...G.U.N didn't want one too spread the word...couldn't afford any witnesses....Since that day years ago...I have spent it on the run..battling back the demons..who escape from the Gateway...and G.U.N who wants me permanently....put down."

-He looks down..he knew his fate was death any way...he didn't know or understand why he should just keep on running and accept his fate.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Fri May 30, 2014 8:01 pm

She frowned, that is horrible! How could GUN do such a thing!? Sure she knew they worked shady business sometimes, but nothing like that! Killing innocent people just to keep up a good image!? 

"I don't know anything about demons, but I know GUN is wrong. How could they do such a thing!? Why if I ever saw any of then I would… I would…" The ram trailed off, knowing she would be no match for a trained solider. Still. "I would beat them up!"

Lulita sighed and tempted fate a bit as she scooted closer to the renegade and patted his thigh in an attempt to comfort him.

"I… I am really sorry for what they have done to you. This valley is in the middle of nowhere, I rarely see anyone come by here. I doubt they would find you. If you are that worried I can take you to the gardens, no one but me has ever been there before."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 30, 2014 8:06 pm

-He looks over at her tilting his head, he never really encounted some one who was caring towards him he decide after all these years too trust her he gave her a little nod-

" Perhaps the Gardens will be the best...But..I can not stay forever...I can not risk the possibility of them finding me. If they find me they will kill me an they will kill you as well. I will not have any one else suffer the same fate as we did on that day. We fought what we knew was right...tho the world saw us a traitors."

-He gently rubbed the back of his neck which had a small cut on it as he looked at the female Ram.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Fri May 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Lulita lit up immediately, she would have some company! The ram did her best to hide her excitement, though didn't do a good job at it. "Come on! I'm sure the chaos will love you."

She grabbed the hand closest to her and proceeded to lead him back towards her house. Lulita brought him into her home and started to gather some things, "I was going to be heading there shortly anyway, I just need to grab some stuff."

She gathered what she needed in a basket and then turned to him. "Alrighty! Follow me." The ram trotted out of the house and down the slope of the hill that was there. She proceeded to trot along until she came to a large cliff. After looking for anyone to be nearby, she swung to the left of the cliff and set her basket down. Her chao floated up to the wall and placed his hand on it, suddenly the rock disappeared and gave way to a tunnel. 

Lulita headed in, and waited for Shrike to follow. "The chao garden is just down here."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 30, 2014 8:35 pm

-After following the mobian girl too the location he was shocked too see where this so called place existed she was not kiding it was really out of site. At first hesitant he follows her through the path into the Chao Garden he had no idea what too expect from this little guys..he heard stories of them but never encounter them he wondered how they would react too a soldier. Tho safe the marine kept looking every where he was still on guard and hyper vigilant like he still believed even here they could attack..while not really concerned for his own safety he was for that of the Mobian Ram..he didn't want any thing too happen too her. She was innocent after all.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Once he was in the chao closed the rocks again and they made their way down the path. It opened up to the garden. There were trees that contained the fruit the chaos lived off of, there was also a clear stream that ran through the whole garden but empties out into a large pool with various kinds of fish swimming about. 

It was completely untouched by man, and the chaos seemed to enjoy it that way. Lulita looked up at Shrike and smiled, "Calm down. The worst these guys can do is drool on you."

She set her basket down and immediately the chaos flooded her, "Calm down you little nasties! There is enough for all of you." The ram yanked the basket away from them and started taking out unusual fruits, they helped chaos grow and mature properly by giving them the nutrition they needed. The little pigs loved them. 

They swarmed the food and devoured it like locusts, before they even noticed there was someone new. Those that could fly flew up to him and tapped on his visor, one even sat on his head. The ones that couldn't waddled or crawled over to him to greet their new friend. 

Lulita was having a hard time not bursting out in laughter, she wasn't surprised that the chaos showed no fear. They never needed to so to them he was just a funny new food bringer.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Fri May 30, 2014 9:04 pm

-Shrike didn't really take too the whole Chao idea of them being all around him he placed them on the ground and let them do there own thing was he headed too the stream too look into it..the calm stream showed the reflection of himself. He carried on looking untill a horrific image showed he backs away from the water falling over onto his back.-

" Get away from me !....your suppose too be gone..how.....its..its just..a vision...

-He sighed instead of getting up he just lay there on his back an could not be bothered too get up. He still felt this was all a dream it was not real that he would soon wake up too the nightmare he knew but no matter what he did he didn't wake up.-

" I find this hard too be real...it just does not seem right...I don't understan."

-It seemed this guy didn't know any other ways of life besides what he saw years back.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Sat May 31, 2014 3:50 am

Lulita chuckled at his response to the chaos, she was sure they would rub off on him eventually. She went on with her general chores here, making sure everyone was fed and healthy. There were a couple of cocoons along the left edge of the garden, she checked up on them. They would probably hatch tomorrow.

She immediately jumped and ran over to Shrike when he let out a scream and fell back. The mobain crouched next to him, but quickly realized that he must have just had a flashback. She frowned and just remained where she was silently.

When he spoke up Lulita shook her head, "This is real. Everything here is real…" She rested her palm on his shoulder.

"It must really be hard, getting used to not having to fight. But you don't have to fight here, you are safe."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat May 31, 2014 9:18 am

-He was struggling too adjust he was confused an lost it was almost like he could not handle it the quiet it was kind of driving him around bend he just lay there looking up at the sky as the sun glanced off the visor of his helmet.-

" This is something I very rarely knew...it seems too good too be true...and when it was something bad always happened"

-He leans his head too look at her tho she could not see his face it was hidden behind the helmet he was indeed looking at her. His should was rough with a few cuts an a red line where the armor had been clamped around it for so long-

" All I have left is the count down too my end...then then I will let the world decide my fate."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Sat May 31, 2014 9:26 am

Lulita remained there with a frown, eventually she rocked back so that she was actually sitting instead of just crouching. Her small ears drooped a little and she shook her head.

"How can you just accept your fate like that?! There are so many things to live for, and I am sure GUN will give up on you eventually… Maybe it would be harder to identify you if you weren't always wearing that armor?" She suggested, she was not just going to sit back while he contemplated giving up!

"Maybe different armor? O-or you could make a new identity!" Lulita hesitated a little, she had no idea how to do or get any of those things. Much less if that solved the GUN issue, what about the demons he mentioned before?

"You mentioned demons before… right?"

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat May 31, 2014 12:31 pm

-He rolls his head too look at her watching her ears drooped-

" When you have been through what I have when you have seen what I have...you would understand G.U.N is relentless they will not stop. The armor ? The armor has kept me alive this long half the hits I took I would of been dead with out it same goes for the helmet. The demons...a result of project Phalanx an attempt too open up Gate ways with the use of a machine...it went really wrong and opened straight down too the depths of hell....an it followed out..too this day they still escape the underworld..and I am there too send them back too it. "

" Any way does my own well being really concern you that much ? I don't understand why tho."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Sat May 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Lulita sighed, what could she do? She wanted to help him but she didn't know how. Her ears perked when he asked why she was concerned about his well being so much. 

"Well why wouldn't I? You're in trouble, and others help those in trouble. Besides, the few people who have wandered into the valley have been in some sort of emotional distress. Its sort of become my thing." She said with a laugh, and then gently patted his shoulder.

"Besides, after all of that you deserve some peace."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat May 31, 2014 7:51 pm

" I'll have peace when I am no longer breathing."

-He spoke in a sad tone. altho he enjoyed it he knew it was not fair on her perhaps for her kindness he wanted too return the favor for her it was the least he could o for the Mobian girl.-

" For doing this for me I will return the favor back too you in any way you want. It is the least I can give back too you. I have nothing of value or any thing else really just my own service."

-As he talked he reviled he was no a brute just a lost soul trying too do his part for the world.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Sat May 31, 2014 8:02 pm

"Well that is just pessimistic." She replied back with a frown, that guy needed to cheer up! There are so many wonderful things to live for, giving up like this is just silly. 

The ram blushed a little when he offered to return his help as thanks for hers. "You don't need to do that, really you don't. I'm happy helping, honest."

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat May 31, 2014 8:08 pm

-He tilted his head as he looked at her sitting up for a moment- 

" I would like too...out of this entire world you have been the only one too show me kindness when all I have seen is the dark side of this world. Its in my nature too protect and help tho I am a Renegade I am still a soldier who does what is right not just for Station square but all of mobius..and that includes you as well."

-The soldier gently lay his hand on her shoulder in a kind of comfort gesture so she knew he ment it and was not so kind of guy who was trying too be stupid.-

" Its all I have too give now...Its my service...and my life..but they once told me...even a man with nothing...can still offer his life for the greater good." 

-He smiled a little but his face was hidden behind the helmet he wore.-
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by amberdragonling Sat May 31, 2014 8:23 pm

Lulita blushed and looked down at her lap as he spoke, she never had anyone really offer their help, much less their life, in return for her helping them out. They just usually said thanks and went on their merry way. It didn't really bother her.

This was totally new though. She placed her gloved hand on his and smiled. "Fine, fine. I really don't have anything for you to do, so you'll just have to keep me company." 

The ram laughed a bit and watched as her first chao, the hero one from before, idly floated over and sat on the soldier's stomach. No one made moves on his mistress without his supervision.

amberdragonling
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shrike Marine Sat May 31, 2014 8:27 pm

-The soldier looked down at the little guy sitting on him- " Don't worry little guy I mean no harm just some one wanting too do something for some one who deserves some good in return for what she has done for others."

-He lifted his head as he looked at her-

" I know this garden is safe but your real home is not...well not any more...with these..creatures out on the loose..there will come a time where they will tred over your land..and I will be there too keep them at bay from hurting you."

-The soldier kept his hand on her shoulder too keep her confidence up and too make sure she understood his words.-

" Life has already decided my fate..but how I choose too do it up until then is mine..and I would like too be almost like...how you say..a guardian."
Shrike Marine
Shrike Marine
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum