Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Hill Revival/Just like old times

+2
DeantheWolf
XwSapTrapXw
6 posters

Go down

Green Hill Revival/Just like old times Empty Green Hill Revival/Just like old times

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:48 am

Right so Imma make this quick? Anyone remember the olden days where NOBODY gave a crap what happened and stuff? Time to relive it! All the characters have been thrown back into their past selves just the way they used to be! This RP can go on as long as you wish! Forever even! There will be NO posting order, You can come and go whenever you like but please reply to someone if talking to them.

ANYWAY! Enough boring nonsense! LETS GOOOOOOOO!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twas a peaceful in the beautiful area known as Green hill, birds singing, waterfalls flowing and the whistling of a trench-coated, pineapple-haired orange hedgehog who goes by the name of Punk, with little to care or worry about, he sat uncaringly under a palm tree, letting time go by and soaking up the sweet sun rays

Back to top Go down

Green Hill Revival/Just like old times Empty Re: Green Hill Revival/Just like old times

Post by XwSapTrapXw Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:55 am

"BANG" Nice shot moron you missed. That guy is going to be pissed, it came so close to his head. "Sorry, I was aiming a little lower than that. Not trying to get beatin up or anything." I'm pretty sure your breaking a rule by doing this. "Shut up voice in my head. I do what I want." Where did that vine come from? Nevermind, let's try and make it up to him. "No hard feelings? Even though I just tried to blow your brains out?"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Green Hill Revival/Just like old times Empty Re: Green Hill Revival/Just like old times

Post by DeantheWolf Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:57 am

A yellow cat was running by full sprunt holding his latest device, with a....weirdly arranged face that resembled a derp. He tripped and fell, then sprung back up his face back to normal. He looked around him and noticed a title that said "Like old times"

"Oh my gosh look! I can look past the 4th wall!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:19 am

Karma ran around in the field of grass doing somersaults and just enjoying the sun with Torrent and Void nearby talking G.u.n. Stuff. He played with techno and was enjoying his old/ new muscles which felt relaxed and more comfortable. 
Torrent had his jet nearby taking up most of the space on the road making people go around it, Void however walked here on foot taking his sweet time watching after Karma and techno.
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Punk looked over at this, well odd to say the least person, he tilted his head and looked at his watch

"Crazy stuff happening and its not even 12' yet, what now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm

"So you're not pissed? Great! This might be the start of a beautifu... MORE PEOPLE!!! BANG BANG!!!" Why is it you can't go less than five minutes without shooting at people? I mean really, all they are doing is running and... One is breaking the fourth wall! That's our thing get him!!!! "BANG BANG BANG" Do you really have to say what you are doing? "People wouldn't UNDERSTAND what we are doing if I didn't now would they?" Good point, keep shooting. "BANG"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Punk sighed and quickly snatched the gun of this person

"Now don't you think you should be a tad bit careful with this?"

He said with a raised eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade22082 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 pm

All of a sudden, a dark figure rides in on an old motorcycle as he skids to a stop in front of Punk as he grins looking up from under an old western hat** So, who do we have here. **he slowly get up and stretches**
Slade22082
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:45 pm

"Heck if I know"

Punk launched the gun off in a random direction then slipped back down to his spot under the tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Slade22082 Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Well, aren't you a talkative one today huh punk? **slade chuckles as he pulls out a flask taking a swig of whiskey then quickly puts it away**
Slade22082
Slade22082
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm

"MY GUN!!!" Chase after it!! Then shoot him!!! No one tells you what to do!!! Except they ladies, they always tell us what to do. "Pistol I'm coming!" I'm not sure why you had to tumble down a hill, and poorly for that matter. "Ouch oh ow eh AH" Well at least you found the gun. Now then, climb back up. "I already did that" Good job, now you listen to me. "Oh hello new person. I would usually be obligated to shoot you, but there would be no fun in that so old fashioned shake of hands and hello." Is this what we have come to? Shaking hands?
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:58 am

The yellow cat ran next to Dante, stopping before he ran into him, and expected that gun with much interest. He then turned to face him. "HEY WHY ARE YOU YELLING!?" He then snatched the gun, and gripped it tightly "HOWABOUT I MAKE THIS INTO SOMETHING AMAZING WHAT DO YOU SAY RANDOM PERSON" He then ducked and shook punk, before pointing...somewhere...oh no why does he keep doung that? "Do....you see that?"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:40 am

Karma looked at the group not to far away and stood up "Oh, there they are...Void im gonna go hang out with some friends, be back soon!" Void looked at him "Yeah, yeah go ahead..." Karma ran off towards Slade and punk and stopped in the middle of them "Well helloooo!"
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:23 am

"Random person!" Why is it you have to point a gun at everyone you see? Seriously, this guy did nothing. "What's yer name partner." Where did you get a cowboy hat from?
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:40 am

(Bump Sorry I dont want this to die)
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:19 pm

"Why is it that you have to all be so loud, hm?" Said a rather... dark toned voice, belonging to none other than that infamous black, negative energy controlling hedgehog, Darkness. Calmly he floated down as if coming from the heavens as some sort of saviour, but really he was more like devil-spawn. At least attitude wise.

A glance to all of them, at a fair distance so that he could see anything coming his way whatsoever. Arms folded per the usual, spines taking that typical upwards look, and that weird mane thing along with that knee length trench coat and ominous glowing red eyes. A wrist communication device was underneath his right sleeve also, but it was well out of view.

Oh, he also had knee high boots.

Oddly enough, despite that one color... (excluding red) he fit that apparel completely. He was dull, he was dark, he was senseless when it came to fashion.

And yes, he was very irritated as of this moment in time, mainly because of the one waving that gun around having some sort of inner monologue. Fools, the lot of them. ¬¬ Darkness thought to himself, keeping that same glare focused on every single one of them. "Well well well, who else do we have here, hmm? Punk the Super Saiyan, Slade the Gangster, and two other people that are probably going to be added to my list of hated people. Oh how fun~." If he had a file he would probably be casually filing his nails, but no. He was just keeping that one pose:

Arms folded.

...Well that's one way to make friends?
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Punk turned his head over to Mr. Dark and Dreary with a very sarcastic look. "Oh look guys! Its mister bitch-a-lot. Here to do some unnecessary sucking up to himself! Round of applause everyone!!" Punk then started clapping loudly while smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post by -Karma- Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:07 am

Karma looked up at him his black and blue hair falling down over his eyes  "Who the heck do you think you are!?" He stood on the tip of his gray and blue shoes to make him look taller excluding he was only 5 feet. Shorter than the people around him "Your just rude busting in like that!"
He then tripped on his orange and blue trench-coat making him tumble in front of punk. 
"Oof!"

Techno then flew by darkness "Er, sir why and how were you floating, it seems highly illogical unless you have a propeller like me!" he swirled around him "And besides you seem like a goth and or punk rocker..." He blinked
-Karma-
-Karma-

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:28 pm

"wow!....he's flying!" a tiny little foxie with a way to big pants is getting into sight. he's around 6,7 maybe 8 years
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum