Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Hill Zone Takeover

2 posters

Go down

Green Hill Zone Takeover Empty Green Hill Zone Takeover

Post by Protagonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:57 am

Story:
Claims of Eggbot sightings have been heard throughout Green Hill Zone. They've been mostly ignored thus far, but there's been an odd spike in them, and it an Eggman presence has been confirmed. GUN is currently sending scout drones to see exactly what Eggman is up to. Some people have voluntarily decided to go in and investigate themselves. Will you?

You can play as any one of these FCs:

-Eggman
-Metal Sonic (A new one, not the one in Sonic Heroes. It serves Eggy)
-Rouge
-Knuckles
-Tails
-Sonic

Or you can be an OC.

Anyways, here's who I'm going to be:

Name: Lewis the Ensign
Species: Human
Appearance: He is 6 feet tall, Caucasian, has black hair, blue eyes, and wears GUN motorcycle gear (For like Police and such).
Skills: Marksmanship, Tactics, Detective skills, Stealth.
Weapons/powers: He carries a trench spike, a wooden police baton, a Luger machine pistol, a laser pistol, a hockey stick, a laser rifle, and a scoped and silenced .22 SMG.
Bio: A GUN soldier. He's been sent here to help investigate the situation and possibly kill any Eggbots who might be causing trouble.
Protagonist
Protagonist

Back to top Go down

Green Hill Zone Takeover Empty Green Hill Zone Takeover

Post by Protagonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 am

Lewis leans on his motorcycle on top of the odd, checkered grass. He sighs, waiting impatiently. Why did he get this job? Well, in short, he drew the short straw. Nobody wanted this job, but getting it done is important. Thus far, GUN is assuming that Eggman is simply scouting the area, maybe collecting small animals for power sources. So, it's possible nothing serious is even going to happen. Of course, GUN has plenty of reason to stretch the truth towards Optimism, nobody wants to send in a thousand troops to fight off Eggman. Just as he was having this thought, a robot appeared. A buzz bomber. It flew from behind one tree to another. Lewis calmy reached for his Luger and clicked the safety off. Lewis walked behind the tree and saw his enemy. They both were startled momentarily by eachother's presence, but Lewis fired first. The silenced gun made no sound whatsoever, until the bullets pinged off of the metal of the Buzz Bomber. The buzz bomber exploded in midair, releasing a baby chicken. Lewis pulled out his radio and signaled back to GUN "This is Ensign Hale calling in to report that Eggman has buzz bombers into the area." a ranking GUN officer radioed back to him "Roger, the situation seems worse than we thought. We believe Eggman might be intercepting our frequencies. Maintain radio silence for as long as possible.". Lewis sighed. Typical Robotnik. "Wilco."
Protagonist
Protagonist

Back to top Go down

Green Hill Zone Takeover Empty Re: Green Hill Zone Takeover

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:17 pm

Greenhill zone

Usualy a peacefull place, robotniks pressence not withstanding. But was there ever truelly an area that was completely free of that madmans taint now a days? The answer ofcourse was no, it wasn't. But you could pretend it was and put your head in the sand and try to ignore it untill it went away.

Except that robotnik never went away and all you could hope was for him to expire of old age sometime soon.

After Lewis had taken out the buzzbomber the whole place had come alive in reaction to the sound of the explosion, or perhaps the robots could detect whenever a comrade in the area had been taken out.

The sound of metal cutting through metal shreeked through the air as another buzzbomber bit the dust, run through by a long elegant sword with a wicked curve at the end, pinned like a insect of display before it too exploded and released the creature that was its power source.

The pale, faded blue fennec pulled the sword out of the ground, his expression on of open loathing, his long, oddly long furred tail swishing in agitation as he looked around through sharp sulfur colored eyes. "Disgusting human and his damned robots.. "He muttered, iddly flicking the oil stains from his sword.

His ears twitched and his eyes shifted to the GUN soldier, his expression sullen as he seemed to size him up for a brief moment before sheeting his sword, deciding to ignore him, after all, what use was one soldier? Typically GUN, always too little too late..
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Protagonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Lewis heard another buzz bomber moving in his direction. Suddenly, it exploded as a sword cut it in two, releasing a squirrel. Lewis spotted the Fennic. He put away his Luger and walked up to him. He says "Thanks for removing the Buzz Bomber. May I ask what you're doing here, sir?"
Protagonist
Protagonist

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Ah great and now the wretch was talking to him too, he suposed he had no choice but to make nice nice then, something he usualy left to Ismael, but the other Fennec wasn't around right now, still in station square assessing the damage there, he'd probably return there soon himself.

One fennec probably made as much of a difference as one GUN soldier after all.

He folded his arms across his chest, cocking his head to the side as he looked up at the soldier. Mobians where short to start with, but as a fennec he was a bit smaller then most, though his long ears made him look taller.

"Yeah? no problem really...just cleaning the place up.."His words were carefuly measured, a faint southren accent to his words which he was obviously trying to supress as much as possible.

"I simply go to where I hear there's activity pockets.. like these.. I'm hoping to catch the madman himself.. but thus far I've had little luck in even catching a glimpse of him.."he shrugged a little"Can ask ya the same thing though.. whats GUN doing sending a single soldier to an investation like this?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Protagonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Lewis shakes his head "I'm not the only one deployed here, there are others. Mostly drones, actually. But they're pretty spread out. Right now we're just trying to figure out what Eggman's up to before we make any serious attempts to stop it."
He then responds to what the Fennic said earlier "Want to go after Eggman? Good luck to you, but make sure a robot belongs to Eggman before you attack it. Someone destroyed one of our beetles thinking it was an Eggbot last week."
Protagonist
Protagonist

Back to top Go down

Post by lady-tragedy Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:30 am

He cocked his head a little, looking slightly annoyed"fighting robots with robots... just means more scrap metal around... typicaly human solution.. why does everything you people come up with involve harming the environment in some manner..?".

He shook his head a little"I attack what attacks me.. and robotniks robots are rather distinct.. I'm sure I can tell the difference.. and if I can't.. you might want to reconcider your designs"he shrugged a little, yellow eyes darting around, ears on high alert.

"But with the way GUN handles things you're always too little too late.. not that I can do much myself.. I'm no sonic the hedgehog or anything... but one does what one can no.."he gestured a little helplessly.

"Well I've been after robotnik for years now, haven't even had the pleasure of glimpsing him.. he leaves the appearances and gloating for sonic is my bet.. hedgehog makes the man a little reckless"he scratched at his chin a little"But I supose I should leave ya to your investigation no?".
lady-tragedy
lady-tragedy
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down