Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Love Challenge ] Alkira

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

[ Love Challenge ] Alkira - Page 10 Empty Re: [ Love Challenge ] Alkira

Post by Azrael Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:15 am

"As much as that is true. Deep down you don't believe your own words" Votaru said stepping forward. "If you truly believe you should have been all ghost bat then you would have killed mother and eaten her. Then you would have grown old enough to take down your father and taken over. But the real reason is your afraid of yourself. Your fear is what's holding you back." He growled. "If you truly hate your self then prove it. Fight me. See if you can truly win with only Half of who you are" 

Lux looked to the door. Naturu did the same. "A storm is brewing in the midst of the rain"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 am

"And if I do win?" He hissed, flexing his clawed fingertips for a moment as he glared at his half-sibling. "What then?"

"You guys!" Alkira landed back at the small tree house where the others had remained, almost tripping over herself as she hurried inside to her out of the rain. Najara, who had fallen asleep against Lux in the quiet absence of the other two bats, seemed to twitch awake at the sound of his aunt's voice.
"I have news! Though, you guys could probably already guess it." Her tone was rather giddy, something the feline surely hadn't yet heard from her.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:13 pm

"Then you would have proved me wrong and I won't bug you about it any more." Votaru said as he stood there almost not moving. 

Boys please! No I won't allow this!" Their mother shouted almost hissing. "So help me I will beat you both into the ground"

Lux looked to alkira smirking. "Go on do tell"

Naturu looked to her curiously
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:18 am

"Mother!" Pach hissed, glaring toward the elder bat. "This is an issue between men. And we will resolve it as such." The ghost bat turned his gaze back to his half-brother, and his pupils narrowed slightly as he focused on his face. 
"Very well then. I will accept your challenge."

Alkira's lips twitched between a smile and a tight line, seeming to try to contain herself as she had probably realized her own excitement in her voice. "Well, my colony still needs to have a way to solidify our peace treaty, and now that it is not Pach.. Votaru will become my suitor."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:01 pm

Lux smiled. "Bout time. I figured you liked him a lot since we first met him"

Naturu wags his tail going over to her "this is amazing!"

Votaru smiled. "Come on brother. You already know what I'm capable of. Now show me your power. You have five minute before I decide to strike back"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:48 am

"Well, I can't say he hasn't grown on me.." Alkira murmured admittedly, scratching her cheek a bit. Her gaze fell over on Naturu as he approached her, and the bat extended her hand slowly, resting her stiff palm against the canine's forehead hesitantly as she waited for some sort of reaction on his part.

"That's no fun, is it?" He huffed, his fur bristling as he stepped closer, and his pale wings flared open in a loud gasp of air. "And don't tell me you're going to use that disgusting, monstrous form of yours."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:43 am

Naturu smiled. "It's alright I won't bite" he said wagging his tail. "When you and Votaru get married I'll be your wolf too"

Lux smiled. "So where is your wonderous fiancé?"

Votaru sighed. "There is so little you know brother. Here's the thing. That form is a curse, it only appear when I'm enraged, an I have very little control over it. If I hadn't tried to calm down when you had alkira earlier. It wouldn't care if it trampled her to destroy you." He looked to his half sibling. "I don't want anyone to have the fate that is caused by my curse pach."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:06 am

"He stayed back, with his mother and Pach." Alkira murmured, appearing uneasy as she spoke. "I don't quite like the thought of it, admittedly. But Pach does seemed to have calmed a little."

"For someone seeming to want to be so righteous, you seem awfully quick to want to fight despite your little handicap." Pach grunted, "The more you run your mouth, the more you seem to be full of shit..."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:02 pm

"Then you and I are more alike then you think cause your doing the same thing little brother. Your time is almost up" Votaru said smiling

Naturu perked up walking to the entrance. "Neither has made a move yet"

Lux looked to naturu. "So you sence the conflict too naturu?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10