Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♥Ξ Love challenge Ξ♥ (Tiger The Foxwolf)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

♥Ξ Love challenge Ξ♥ (Tiger The Foxwolf) Empty ♥Ξ Love challenge Ξ♥ (Tiger The Foxwolf)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:45 am

Anyone may join, you can be just friends with Tiger- or you can simple fight over her... Whom thinks they have the guts to try and hit on this foxwolf?
I'm going to make this more of a school scene, it just seem more easier to do love things like this with a school scene going on.

(Whom ever post, shall name the high school!)

With a harsh family history, the female foxwolf lives with only her mother, as her father and older sister were removed from her mother's reach. Tiger's father toke her older sister away- as a deal for the two... Surprisingly enough, however, the two didn't break up... They were still marry, as if a hope to go back to each other when the time was right.

Now in High school, having been raised single handily by her mother, and her mother only. Tiger knows nothing of good love, only the dark secrets in it. The female foxwolf had wished for no love pass friendship, but the first day of her high school life was going to... Bend the rules. Tiger walked her way to school, in her girl uniform. Her eyes dull from lack of sleep... Her mother had called her father, to check up on him and her older sister- only to end with a fight...

Back to top Go down

♥Ξ Love challenge Ξ♥ (Tiger The Foxwolf) Empty Re: ♥Ξ Love challenge Ξ♥ (Tiger The Foxwolf)

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:06 am

Heck yeah! Doing this with Screach too 8D
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

♥Ξ Love challenge Ξ♥ (Tiger The Foxwolf) Empty Re: ♥Ξ Love challenge Ξ♥ (Tiger The Foxwolf)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:08 am

(XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:21 am

And your fighting the Most powerfull demon hunter Azrael
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:23 am

Ah fudge. XD
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:24 am

XD OH, here we go -w-. But, the first person whom post gets to name the school.
So, Hypershadow? XD The name of the high school?

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:26 am

Thats what I like about these, first person gets a prize. Name isssssssssssssss, St. Jeremy's High School.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:30 am

Okay XD Now, start replying XP

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:43 am

Screach walked to the school not knowing what to expect. He looks at the building. "Welp new place knew rules" He thought to himself as he entered the building. He was wearing his usual Scarf gloves and shoes, but this time, he was wearing the guys uniform for the school. (*Shocked crowd noise*)
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:52 am

Az walked in in his uniform. 'i know i need to head back to school but i rather keep My leather jacket.' he thought, he kept his six other tails hidden so he didn't scare the others. "well if this is one Place for a demon to learn, i better stay here' he Mumbled to himself
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:36 am

The pure white pelt of Tiger could been seen through many students as the foxwolf walk to her locker and open it. Blushing since she was in a girl school uniform... 'What chaos... I hate it...' She growled lowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:07 am

Az Growled to himself as he walked toward his assigned Locker and sighed. "These teacher's Won't tell Me what to do" he Snapped his Fingers as his original cloths appeared. "ah thats Better" however he was right not to bring his Katana. the Black and red Fox Sighed. "i'm Definetly going to be the Outcast"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:28 pm

Screach walked up to his locker. "Now how do I open this?" He thought to himself. He tried alot of stuff, pulling at it, pushing it, even hitting it. He didnt understand so he kind of just stood there hoping someone would try and help him.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Tiger when to Screach, growling a little. "Idiot, there's a lock." Points to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Az walked Down the Hall And Looked at the Young Foxwolf Smiling. But Kept walking Being the Only one without the Uniform Was Kinda Dull But Az Didn't care as Long as he had his Leather Jacket on Really.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:58 am

Screach looked at her ignoring the idiot comment. "Thanks" He opens the locker and puts his stuff inside. "You seem very annoyed." He said pulling a candy bar out of his backpack. "Want some?" He asked motioning it towards her.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:18 am

Tiger growled quietly. "No thank you." She narrowed her eyes. "Best to go to your class, they don't like first day starters getting late." Turns away and starts walking to her first period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:20 am

Az walked into Class after getting yelled at by a teacher. "ya not going to happen." he told him as he sat down in his first class.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Screach looked at her walked away. "Such a grouchy person." He thought. "Wonder if that can change" He makes his way to his classroom wondering how he can help that girl he saw.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Tiger kicked open the door to her class room, and when the teacher was about to snap at her she gave a dark- chilly glare that seem to shut the teacher. She then when to the "loners" Seat in her first period class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Az Sat back and thought fora moment "damn i hate teachers"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Screach yawned. "I never thought school would be so boring." He thought. Waiting for the bell seemed like it would take the entire day.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 pm

The bell ring as Tiger sat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:08 am

Az was already annoyed. 'now i know why i didn't bother before.' he thought rolling his eyes. his thoughts wandered to the foxwolf from before. it Brought a smile to his face.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:31 am

He got out of his seat. "Finally, never thought i would end." He said to himself under his breath.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next