Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Love Challenge ] Alkira

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[ Love Challenge ] Alkira - Page 8 Empty Re: [ Love Challenge ] Alkira

Post by Azrael Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:08 am

Votaru looked up at the bat and recognized something. "Your pendant... It's just like the one mom gave me...." He pulled out the small green pendant. 

Anora looked. "I told him it belonged to the man I truly loved"

Votaru looked to the chief. "The ghost bat from mother's stories."

Lux stepped forward. "Chief if I may speak we should move into the colony. The strange creatures are nearby "

Naturu looked at the chief before walking over to anora nuzzling her as she petted the larg wolf
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:00 am

"They won't come into the trees." Tyipa said, his eyes flicking to Lux as he spoke. His fur seemed to bristle a little, but his posture did not falter any. "What they're looking for is on the ground. I've seen them hunt for myself."

He glanced back to Alkira, who was quietly comforting the still shaken pup in her arms while she watched the group from farther back. "I'm surprised to see you here, Alkira. I have heard what happened to your colony. Did you leave them?"

"No, Chief.." the fruit bat murmured, her voice muffled as her lips rested against her nephew's forehead. "I was separated from them."

"Ah, I see. It is unfortunate." he told her, "But, you are welcome to stay with us. It would have only been a matter of time before you would've moved to our colony anyway."

"I think.. I'm okay here with my feline friend.." 

Tyipa frowned for a moment, eyeing the panther suspiciously before his lips returned to a tight line.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:13 am

"He's trustworthy. He's been protecting alkira and her nephew for a while now" Votaru said noticing tyipa's suspicion. "He's strange in his way but an ally nontheless"

Anora smiled. "At least one of my sons is making friends... I just hope pach can Lear from Votaru."

Votaru looked to his mother. "So I am pach's brother... Funny my hated enemy is my family." His ears twitched. 'A bird song' he thought had pach been taught that by his mother as well

Naturu walked up to the. Chief eyeing him for a moment before sitting on his haunches smiling

Lux looked to alkira and Najara. "Alkira we can talk to the chief see if he can help with votaru's village. Theres still a member of your colony there
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 am

Alkira's ears perked a little and she nodded, "Good idea.." The fruit bat murmured, taking a step closer to the others. "I do have a request." She spoke up, acquiring the chief's attention. 

"One of the bats from my colony is living with Votaru's old colony, and we need to get them back so that we can collect my colony back together again. We have reason to believe they're being used by a shaman in a way that's malicious toward Votaru's colony. As the treaty between our colony states, you are to assist us when we require it. This is one of those times." Alkira said, her voice rising as she grew more assertive the more she spoke.

Tyipa seemed thoughtful, before giving a slow nod to her. "Very well. We will prepare our men to assist you, Lady Alkira."

Alkira blinked, not having expected such an easy 'yes' from Typia, before turning to glance over at Votaru with a smile.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Votaru looked to alkira. He wanted to go with but with a broken arm it seemed impossible.

Anora looked to her son. Then followed his gaze to alkira. She smiled. But she wondered if her mate would agree. Her ear twitched. "Tyipa's my love I must go back to the village... Make sure my first born stays unharmed as well as his wolf." She said before going off to find pach.

Lux was shocked as well. And he began to think.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:07 am

Pach had covered quite some ground distance, resting now far outside of the colony's boundaries. He had washed the blood from his fur and found a small nook between two close trees to seek shelter in.

Tyipa cleared his throat a little as he glanced over the group he was left with. It was still raining overhead, and they were all easily soaked to the bone now. "Shall we retire to the colony? Morning will be here sooner than we think. I believe I can find you all a place to stay for a short time. And Votaru," he glanced to his mate's son, "I should think you and your mother have much to discuss when she returns."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:20 am

Votaru looked to tyipa. "I have questions to ask of you as well chief. But I'd like to talk with my mother first... And possibly some words with my brother"
Naturu barked. But alkira and Votaru heard. "Hopefully that have something I can eat."

Anora flew right above him. "Pach... Come on out my son. I only want to talk" she said in the same kind motherly tone she used since pach was a young child. "Please... Pachy..." She hadn't used his nickname in years.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:53 am

The fruit bat tried to stifle a soft chuckle from the wolf's, er, 'statement'.

Tyipa nodded, turning slowly as he spread his wings once more before taking off. "Follow me. I will find you a place to get out of the rain. I will have my men assembled by tomorrow's sun fall to aid you." He told them.

"This went.. Way better than expected.." Alkira breathed, glancing over to Votaru again before turning to Lux. "Think you'll be able to keep up with us?"

---

"Why, so you call call father on me?" Pach hissed softly from his hiding place. The silence that followed seem to last forever, until finally he moved into view, keeping his eyes down and away from his mother's.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:00 am

"No... I want to talk to you myself. As mother and son." She flew down to him. "You never told me you didn't want to be married to alkira... You could have told me and I would have had your father call it off... I know you hate me because I'm a fruit bat, but I'm still your one mother."

Lux smiled. "I've been able to keep up so far" 

Votaru smiled. "Hey lux bet you naturu can beat you there"

"Oh it's so on!" Lux and naturu ran

Votaru chuckled. "Come on let's go"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:40 am

"You knew I hated fruit bats. You both knew, and you arranged it anyway." He growled lowly, his eyes flickering to and away from his mother's face. "Of course I said nothing. It's my responsibility, isn't it?"

Alkira laughed softly, flaring her wings widely as she followed the others, "C'mon, you slow poke.." She called.

Tyipa led them to the colony, where the group clearly got a bunch of stares and leers from the population of ghost bats inside the border. Many retreated into their tree homes, especially hurrying their children inside. The chief brought them into what appeared to be a vacant homes built into the treetops.
The inside was mostly bare, aside from several thick hides woven blankets that were piled on the floor and a few dishes around the cooking pit in the center of the home.
"Here, this should suffice, for the moment." He told them, "I will have some servants bring you food and water."

Alkira bowed, cradling Najara's head in her hand as she leaned forward with him still clinging to her. "Thank you, Chief.."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:56 am

Anora sighed. "Yes... But it was also mine.... I thought maybe if you and alkira were together... That maybe you could see what your father and I see." She said. "Gods I didn't think you would try to kill her."  

Votaru bowed as well. "Thank you."

Naturu and lux camp up seconds later seeming to argue who got their first
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:29 am

"That's because your nature is different than our own.." He hissed softly, "Killing is what we do.." Pach looked to his mother, his piercing eyes staring into her much softer ones. "I do not wish to marry Alkira, mother."

Tyipa took his leave, returning to his own home to get out of the rain.

"It's been some time since I've been here.." Alkira murmured, glancing around at the trees before she headed inside. "Come on, Najara.. Let's get you dried off before you get sick.."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:40 am

Anora nodded. "I'll tell your father. But my son. It may be the ghost bat's nature to kill, but that's only have of your own nature."she smiled. "Take for example the day you were so amazed by my way with creatures when you were little. I taught you how to talk to them.... Think about it" she took off smiling. 'Its like tyipa said. He needs time'

Votaru smiled watching alkira and Najara. But turned to his wolf and lux. "Hey knock it off you two. Act polite will you."

Lux stopped walking over and sitting by the wall.

Naturu sighed. "I don't like the feel. Something doesn't feel right"

"Your sence hasn't been wrong before. But let's trust till they prove untrustworthy"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:55 am

"What do you mean?" Alkira asked Naturu, glancing up from drying off Najara with one of the blankets in the room. The pup grumbled quietly as his aunt nearly smothered him, giving Lux almost pleading looks.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:03 am

Lux smirked getting up. Walking over. "Alkira let me take over. You talk with Votaru." He said. "No offence but I know a little more on how to handle kids."

Votaru stood. "Naturu's instincts kick in when he know danger is close by. Meaning we may be in danger if we stay here to long. Lately naturu has been right but I believe we should trust until proven otherwise."

Anora came into her home. "Tyipa my love I need to talk to you about an important little thing pach shared with me"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:16 am

"I know how to handle children.." Alkira huffed as she tossed the blanket to him. Najara quickly scrambled away from her, hurrying over to Lux's side to escape his aunt.

"I think things will be okay," she murmured, "Tyipa seemed pretty sincere. Not to mention... His mate is your mother.."

Tyipa looked up from the meal she had made him earlier, his ears perking. "Yes, dear?"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:48 am

"Remember when we tried to force alkira and pach together by making them promised to eachother" she said. "I believe we were wrong trying to unit them. Pach doesn't want her. "

Lux sighed. "Come on kiddo lets get  you dried up"

Votaru sighed. "I know.... But what's hitting me is she told me she loved him. And I always thought she ment my father... Not to mention I have a brother that I didn't know about...."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:01 am

"But what will we tell her colony?" He asked, setting his food down momentarily. "I'm not sure this will go over well with their chief. Their marriage was supposed to continue our truce.. But I will speak with him, when her colony is found again, if you feel this is what we must do."

"Thank you.." Najara whispered, lightly shaking his fur.

"It's quite a bit to take in suddenly.." She murmured, nodding to him. "But.. You found your mother again.. I'm sure that feels amazing.. And if you can't return to your old colony.. I'm sure you'd be allowed to make a home here."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:14 am

"We do have Votaru too. Being my son it should make the agreement still. I would have to talk to them. But I believe time will give us the agreed on terms" anora said

Votaru looked to her. "I can't give up on the colony.  I'm still the next in line fore the chief hood there. I can't leave my people my friends under the control of the shaman"

Lux smiled "no problem kiddo. But your aunt is trying her best to care for you. Don't giver her too much a hard time."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:30 am

Tyipa blinked, "..That sounds as though that could work.." He murmured, rubbing his chin. "You don't think Votaru would just reject Alkira too, though? Or even vice versa?"

She nodded, "Yes.. I understand. And hopefully, now we have the means to save your colony.." The female made her way to the cooking pit in the center of the room, starting a fire with the stones and wood to try and warm up the room. "The rain still hasn't let up outside.." She murmured, "And it's only going to get colder."

"Okay.." Najara murmured, softly yawning  as he sat still as the feline dried his fur. The pup stared forward sleepily, his ears drooping a little. "I miss my mommy, though..."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:39 pm

Lux smiled. "We'll find her Najara. I made a promise that id help you find your family and I never break my promises" he said picking up the pup in his arms

Votaru nodded. "If we had stayed out in the forest it would have been a matter of time before we would have needed to come here or tak shelter in one of the giant trees" Votaru looked to her. Smiling. "But  I'd let myself freeze before anything bad happened to you or Najara" his ears flicked. He looked to the door "hmm?"

"I saw the same looked you gave me years ago. Remember when we first at met. That same love stare was on votaru's face. And I think I can find out about how alkira feels with a little talk between us females..." She said smiling. "And maybe you can try to bond with Votaru a little. Pach will on his own time. But I believe a father figure is just what Votaru needs"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Najara smiled, his little ears perking up at Lux's statement. "Thank you, Uncle Lux.." He chirped up.

Alkira looked up from the fire pit as another bat brushed through the curtain doors at the front of the little home. "I bring food, from the Chief.." The servant bat murmured, setting down a tray filled with various types of fruit at one side, and large cuts of cooked meats at the other. Another bat brought in a large, clay pitcher filled with water for them. The two bowed once they had set the items down and promptly exited the home.

Tyipa nodded, returning the smile, "I think it is a wonderful idea, dear.." He murmured. "And I will take care of Pach when he returns. He needs to start acting like a leader, not a child.."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:37 pm

Anora smiled. "Just be sure not to rough him up too much. He still needs to talk with Votaru... I'm going to go up to them myself. My son deserves and explaination." She kissed him quickly. "I'll be back to make some midday meal for you later" she took off

Votaru looked at the fruit in some surprise. "Funny I didn't think ghost bats liked fruit?" He said picking one of the fruits up

Lux smiled "no problem kiddo." 

Naturu looked to the meat almost whining. 

Lux chuckled. "Go eat Najara"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:45 pm

"It's probably there because three of us are fruit bats." Alkira said, walking over and grabbing a few fruits before making her way towards Lux, handing one to both him and Najara. She then made her way to Votaru, taking a seat next to him as she bit into the fruit in her hands. "Today sure has been.. Eventful.." She murmured, glancing up at him.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:50 pm

"Eventful yes, but one particular act I wish I could have avoided" he said. He was referring to his transformation.

"The transformation is new son but in a way it's part of your power" anora walked in smiling.

Votaru jumped. "Mother...."

Anora smiled. "I still owe you and explaination and for alkira some good news"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next