Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Love Challenge ] Alkira

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[ Love Challenge ] Alkira - Page 9 Empty Re: [ Love Challenge ] Alkira

Post by missbat Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:10 am

Alkira's ears jerked up as she heard the other female's voice, and she quickly bowed --the best she could while sitting, that is-- politely to Anora. "Lady--- er, rather, Anora.." She murmured, "What is your good news?"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:14 am

Pach and I talked and we're going to make a different proposal. Pach shall no longer be promised to you alkira. But I believe my other son has caught your eye?" Anora said smiling looking to Votaru who suddenly turned bright red.

Naturu chuckled only to be silenced by lux.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:20 am

Alkira stared, her cheeks quickly burning brightly at Anora's proposal. "I.. Er.." She almost yelped, quickly glancing to Votaru and then back to Anora. The female rubbed at her red cheeks, "I can't.. Say that that isn't true.." She murmured awkwardly.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:38 am

Anora smiled. "Alkira I've known you since you were little." She said. "And I saw the way he looked at you and you him. You can't hide it from me"

Votaru looked down. Not making eye contact with either his mother or alkira. His face red. "I'm gonna go while you two talk" he said standing and spreading his wings flying for the forest. His only escape from stress.

Lux watched. Sitting as he ate the fruit
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:26 am

(( she wasn't denying it xD ))

"It's that obvious, then?" Alkira smiled in embarrassment, keeping her eyes away from Anora's aside from the occasional, brief flicker of a glance. "Votaru is.. Well, I guess simply I could say I haven't ever met another bat quite like him.. And at the same time, we're quite alike. We're both fighting battles of our own.. Though maybe not quite so physically as the word might suggest." She paused briefly, swallowing hard her emotions, "I suppose, what I'm trying to say is, yes. I do have some sort of feelings for Votaru."

"Something bothering you, child?" Tyipa's powerful voice boomed above Votaru when the younger bat had finally landed. The looming male dropped down next to the fruit bat, looking him over with a curious expression.

(( sorry it took me so long to reply. college is kicking my ass atm xD ))
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:46 am

(It's alright life is kicking at mine. But I still have time fore stuff.)

Anora smiled. But then sighed. "But I need you to tell me something, about that transformation did you see a glyph glowing on his back at all?"

"Just letting mom and alkira talk." He said looking to tyipa. "My father never lived long enough to  help me understand females.... Especially when it's one you like." He looked around.  "And pach you may be a hunter but you suck at hiding"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:23 am

(( lol. cx I'm sorry to hear that. <:c ))

Alkira focused her gaze on the other female now, giving her a quizzical look. "No, I.." She paused, her gaze seeming to stare ahead aimlessly as she tried to recall the event. "I can't seem to remember seeing it. It all happened so fast.. What was the glyph? And why did he turn into such a thing?"

Tyipa couldn't help but chuckle at his statement, and he gave the younger bat a strong pat between the shoulder blades in a reassuring fashion. "Yes, there are a lot of things confusing like that when you're young. But you'll come to figure things out in time." When he mentioned Pach, however, the chief seemed to perk his ears and listen. "Hmm.."

Pach grumbled quietly, dropping from his hiding place in the foliage to reveal himself a short distance from the other two. He simply glared at his half-brother in silence, his ears twitching about irritably.

"Ah, there you are. Are you done pouting, Pach?" His father asked gruffly. "The two of us are going to have a long talk about your behavior when we return home.."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:34 am

(It's alright. I'm working over it)

Anora sighed. "Votaru told you about the high shaman in my home colony. He was the same shaman tyipa saved me from when we were children. He put a curse on Votaru when he was born forcing him to transform Into a beast whenever angered."

Votaru smiled. "You know what chief. I think my brother and I should go hunting. A little bonding time if you ask me" he said grabbing pach by the arm.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 am

"Is it.. Permanent?" Alkira asked cautiously, her ears pivoting in all directions. "We could get the shaman to free him of it if we over powered him, couldn't we?"

Pach snarled and jerked his arm out of the fruit bat's grip, narrowing his pupils sharply at his half-brother. "Do not touch me, Votaru.." He growled to him, stepping away to put a bit of distance between the two.

Tyipa, seeming intrigued and a little confused at Votaru's suggestion, gave a simple nod. "Very well. That sounds as if it should do some good. Pach,"

The younger ghost bat flinched a little at his father's suddenly harsh tone.

"Behave yourself."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:58 am

Anora sighed. "I don't know alkira... Tyipa came for me before I could find out"

"Don't worry chief I can keep him him line." He said grabbing his brother and flying into the forest. "I just saved you from geting the worst scolding of your life little brother.. I know you don't like me much but your welcome"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:04 am

Alkira pursed her lips a little in thought. "Well.. I suppose the only way of finding out is to go get the answers ourselves when the time comes.." She murmured. "But.. Why is it that you didn't take Votaru with you when you left the other colony? Surely he must have been very young."

"As if.." Pach snorted. "When I return home I'll still get it. You merely postponed it with your idiocy."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:15 am

"Tyipa had his warriors go in and grab some of the females. He didn't know I had Votaru till it was too late to go back" anora said. "It makes me wonder if pach would have been different if Votaru grew up with him"

Votaru grinned. "I wouldn't call it idiocy if we're out hunting. So unless he comes out here he can't lecture you. And right now the only thing saving you from that is our mother and me. So be thankful I'm willing to be nice. But I'm saying this now if you ever try to harm alkira or Najara again I won't hesitate to kill you"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:26 am

"Both of them would likely be different.." Alkira murmured thoughtfully. There was a brief pause, before the younger female slowly bowed to her. "I must thank you for repealing the marriage offer on behalf of Pach.. While I'm sure my Uncle may have some issue with it, I am grateful, Lady Anora.."

"Sure, sure. If you're strong enough." He laughed, a smile flashing briefly onto his muzzle. "There's nothing special about the pair of them. I don't understand why you're getting so upset about it."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:45 am

Votaru smiled. "When you learn to love something so much you'll do anything to keep it safe. Then you'll understand. But that's never gonna happen if you don't man up. Stop acting so immature pach. A leader is wise, strong, and mature. You have one of those down. But you have a long way to go"

"Theirs more to that news.... But this time it must be your choice... The terms still say  a marriage must be made and since pach won't maybe you can with Votaru..... " anora said. "But it's up to you. I won't force it this time"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:02 pm

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child!" Pach hissed, narrowing his eyes at his half-sibling. "I understand perfect what it means to be a leader. I've had it drilled into me my whole life. I don't need your condescending little lesson.."

Alkira smiled again, "I'm.. Willing to give it a try, if Votaru is.." She murmured.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Votaru looked to him. "It was forced on you. Tyipa probably trained you himself. If mother brought me here I probably would have been in your shoes." He said keeping a calm tone. "And you let your ghost bat nature take over. You half ghost bat and half my blood." He smiled. "It's about time you became whole again pach" 

Anora smiled. "Why don't you go find him and ask him alkira" she stood. "I know exactly where he is. Can you keep up with one of the ancient kanji colony?" She took off heading for the forest"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:26 pm

"I'd rather be a whole ghost bat.." Pach breathed, frowning over at his sibling. "How can I lead my people if I'm only half of what they are? I'm bound for failure if I accept the other half of myself."  He fell quiet, looking as though he was trapped in his own thoughts until suddenly his ears shot up. "Someone's coming." He said simply, seeming to strain his hearing. "It sounds like mother's wing beats.."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Votaru smiled "don't assume the worst till it happens brother. If anything I'm here to help you in any way I can" he placed a hand on pach's shoulder. "If you need anything don't hesitate to ask." 

Anora smiled. "Aww are my boys getting along?"

"It's a rough start but ya"

Anora smiled. "Pach alkira is no longer promised to you... But alkira has something to ask of Votaru"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Alkira landed next to Anora, smiling shyly to Votaru as she stepped closer to him. "Votaru," she breathed, clearly summoning the courage to speak as she locked eyes with him. "My people need our treaty to the ghost bat to continue, and to do so we need our current proposal to follow through and be solidified. That is, a tie between our two colonies, a marriage. I was wondering.. That is to say.. If you would accept.. Being promised to me and I to you.."

She gently took his hand in her own, softly brushing her palm over the back of his hand as she looked up to him hopefully.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:29 pm

Votaru listened to alkira's proposal. When she finished he smiled. Holding her hands in his. "Of course I accept alkira..." He looked into her eyes smiling. 

Anora smiled. She looked to pach. 'One down one to go' she thought walking to her young son. "Pach what's bugging you?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 am

Alkira smiled widely, suddenly throwing her arms around his neck in a tight embrace. She wasn't sure what to say or how to express her happiness. Hell, simply asking what she had left her even still shaking nervously. She instead buried her face into his chest, muffling a soft, excited sigh.

"Nothing, mother." Pach hissed, turning away quickly from her and the other two bats. "I'm fine."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:29 am

Anora sighed. "Pach you know you can't lie to me." She looked to him. 

Votaru smiled holding alkira close. His heart was beating fast. He knew one thing he loved alkira and would do anything for her but this was more exciting than he thought.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:15 am

"Should we go tell the others?" Alkira asked, her ears perking a little more as she removed her face from his chest. "Though I'm sure, after what happened just a few moments ago they might already know.."

"Mother, I said things were fine." Pach hissed, baring his fangs a little in irritation.  "Quit trying to press at something that isn't there."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:22 pm

Votaru smiled. "Why don't you go tell them alkira." He said looking to his mother and brother. "I want to try and get pach to see that showing his fruit bat side isn't the end of the world." He looked back to her. "But I'll be back as soon as I can alright" he said with a smile

Anora suddenly raised her voice. "Don't take that tone with me pach. I am your mother, I deserve more respect than you give me! And it's about time you learned that. Your only half the man you need to be." She glared at her son with eyes that could scare anyone.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:51 am

Alkira nodded, returning the smile as she took a few steps backward, flaring open her wings widely before taking off, heading back toward the shelter the colony leader had provided them with.

Pach stared, seeming to be taken back from his mother's outburst. He quickly collected himself once more, however, as he straightened his posture and glared back at her. "And why do you feel you get to decide that? Leave me be, mother! I don't need your help! Nor do I want it! There's nothing wrong with the way I am now!"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next