Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Love Challenge ] Alkira

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[ Love Challenge ] Alkira - Page 7 Empty Re: [ Love Challenge ] Alkira

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 am

"I think you've mistaken me for yourself, mother.." He hissed under his breath. "Once father steps down I'll have an entire colony at my command. You, on the other hand... If you didn't belong to father, you'd have been ripped to shreds by now by the others. Father is all you have."

---

Najara nodded, walking back over to Alkira as Lux's announced his departure.

"They're the hard skinned creatures, apparently." Alkira informed Votaru. "Be careful, Lux."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 am

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be alive. I gave your father my love and he's kept me safe.  But you my son, your are the only one back in the colony that wishes I didn't exist" with that she flew back for the colony.

~

Lux smiled. "I'm always careful." He said jumping below

Votaru looked to alkira. "So how long had he been here?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:44 am

Pach hissed softly at her as she left, turning his back to her as he glared out into the jungle. The exchange left him feeling restless, like he was seething inside. Flaring his wings, he quickly took flight and disappeared into the jungle. He knew exactly what to do to relieve his tension.

---

"Two years, I believe." She told him as she carefully groomed at Najara's hair and ears. The pup grumbled in protest, but kept still for his elder. "A bit longer than we've all been alone."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:53 am

Votaru nodded. "So you make a deal with him or something? Ususally creatures like that usually asked for something"

~

The female entered their home holding herself. "One is lost and the other thinks of me as a bane"

~

Lux was looking around. Trying to find parts. His ears keeping a constant radar. "Hmmmmm" something didn't feel right. He started moving back towards camp
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:13 am

"No, not really." Alkira murmured, "It's kinda strange isn't it? I had to be a little wary of him at first, to be honest. But Najara seemed to get attached to him pretty easily."

The female's ears twitched, and a soft thud below them seemed to attract her attention. "...what was that?"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:22 am

Votaru looked looked to naturu who growled. Votaru peered through the leaves to see.

Naturu growled "familiar smell. Bat blood on fur"

Lux was running back in the canopy. He was moving fast
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:02 am

There was a long, agonizing moment of silence, until finally Alkira let out a soft breath. "Well.. I guess it was no--"

Suddenly Pach dropped down from above, landing on and pinning Alkira to the branch. His muzzle and hands were smeared and drenched with blood, covering his white fur with sharp shades of red.

"Idiots!" He laughed, grabbing tightly to the back of the fruit bat's neck. "I can't believe you fell for that!" He knew better than to attack Votaru or the wolf. They'd easily be able to match his strength or overpower him. But with Alkira, he could use the threat of taking her life to keep them at bay.

Alkira whined sharply and flared her wings, flapping them violently to try and free herself.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:15 am

Votaru jumped up growling. "Let her go pach!" He jumped up ready to fight. But what could he do. Pach could kill alkira if either of them attacked. Naturu growled. 'I can't show my power' he thought.

Lux appeared gun ready growling at pach. "Let her go an d I may let you live"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 am

"Come now, I only came to say hello to my lovely fiancé!" Pach hissed, spitting those last two words as if they were poison on his tongue. 

Alkira growled lowly, her body freezing up as his grip on her neck tightened. She tried to keep her breath under control, calm as she glared up at the ghost bat. "You've put yourself into a stupid situation, Pach!" She grumbled.

"If you try to shoot me, cat, I'll cut her throat right open." Pach hissed, clearly in some sort of mad fit. Something about him seemed off.

Najara was bawling loudly by now, having scrambled back from the group as he watched on in horror, his eyes glued to the towering white bat.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:09 am

Votaru hissed. "Get your hands off her pach." He growled. The white in his fur glowing slightly 

Lux tenced. "Energy signiture over one thousand? But it was. One hundred a second ago"

Naturu stopped growling hiding behind lux now whimpering

(Um pach might want to let go of alkira. Votaro has an ability much like that of the hulk only without the green)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:17 am

Pach hissed, narrowing his eyes at the other bat for a moment. Things weren't looking good suddenly. "I'll let go," he snarled lowly, and Alkira let out a sharp sigh as she could feel his grip loosening. "But only if the three of you back off."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:23 am

Lux butted in. "Pach let her go now! If you want to live I suggest you let her go" he ran to grab Najara and ran back fas naturu following

Votaru snarled as he started to change growing larger. His fangs growing longer. His claws sharper. The white in his fur giving a constant glow as he growled. His eyes changing to a blood red as he looked to pach glaring. 'You've woken the beast pach' said a voice inside the ghost bats head.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:35 am

(( he was backing off. XD ))

Pach's ears fell back a little as he looked onto the other bat's transformation in confusion. He jumped back quickly, flaring open his wings in case he needed to suddenly escape.

Alkira quickly worked her way back up, stumbling away from the two as she stared up at Votaru's changed form. "Wh..what the..?"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:39 am

Lux tenced. "Alkira! Get over here!"

Votaru glared at pach letting out a roar that shook everything I'm front of him in an attempt to scare pach away. 'Never come near alkira again you hear me pach!'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:49 am

Alkira twisted to look over at the others before shakily making her way toward them, almost tripping over her feet as she continued glancing back at the other two bats.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, brother!" Pach spat again, baring his fangs at his half-sibling. "Alkira and I have been promised to one another for quite some time now. But you seem to have some fondness toward her, don't you? Hilarious!"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:57 am

Votaru snarled. 'Your not my brother pach! And promised or not she doesn't want you! So if I find you coming here again I'll make sure you can never fly again!' He roared

Naturu howled out of fear

~

The fruit bat was in the colony when she heard the howl. "Naturu?" She quickly set down what she was doing and took off for the door
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:08 am

"My, have you got your facts wrong!" Pach burst into laughter, his lips stretching into a wide grin. "Whether or not you wish to believe you are my brother won't change the truth. And as for that rat.." He narrows his eyes over at Alkira. "She wasn't the one that rejected me. It was quite the opposite."

The female blushed heavily, quickly looking away from the ghost bat's gaze as she gently held her throat.

"It was our damned mother who proposed it in the first place. Disgusting fruit bats, all of them! To think I would have to sink to such a level to marry Alkira! But when father agreed with her, I was stuck with that vermin, until finally the gods showed me favor! They allowed her damned colony to suddenly disappear! I'm almost free from her! She just needs to die!"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:20 am

Votaru transformed back to normal. "I can't let that happen pach." He said looking at him. 

"Stop it now! Both of you!" Their mother shouted. Landing in between them. 

Votaru jumped. "Mother..."

The female hissed. "Pach so help me if you harm your brother or his friends I will beat the crap out of you myself before I let your father have it with you!"

Lux growled standin with alkira and Najara. Not trusting anyone in this trio of bats
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:27 am

Startled by her sudden appearance, Pach jumped back a little as his mother spoke up. Rage, however, quickly bled back into his expression.

"How did you get here?" He hissed, folding back his ears.

Alkira, holding Najara between herself and Lux, stared on in confusion as Pach's  --- and apparently Votaru's--- mother entered the fray. Najara sniffled and gulped loudly, trying to calm himself with all that was happening.
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:32 am

"Naturu called pach I answered. And your foolish pride is about to get you in trouble with your father" she hissed. "Speaking of which, he should be here soon."

Votaru looked at his mother. In shock, a bunch of stuff running through his mind. He backed up a little. "Mother.... What's going on...."

"We'll talk later Votaru. Your step father will be here. And I can tell he's not just going to be upset with me."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:39 am

"W-what..?!" Pach's eyes widened, and for once a genuine look of fear flashed across his face. "W-why did you call him here?"

The ghost bat hissed loudly as he retreated a few steps, before quickly making his leave as he disappeared into the morass of jungle around them.

"L-Lady _____ (( I don't know her name yet, lol ))," Alkira murmured, approaching the boys' mother slowly. She bowed, pulling down the tip of her left ear in some unspoken form of politeness to the bat of superior status. "It's been some time."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Anora looked to alkira. "Alkira  it's been a long time child. And please just call me anora. Titles always did give me a head ache" she stopped looking to Votaru , her first born. "Votaru..."

Votaru  sat their seeing as some things were still in believe able. Naturu lay by his companion trying to comfort him

Lux looked to the bats he felt out of place. 

"Alkira who is your strange friend"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:55 am

"O-oh, this is Luxius." Alkira said, glancing back at the feline as she introduced him, gently placing a hand on his forearm. "He's been protecting me and my nephew."

The sound of rhythmic wing beats drew closer, until suddenly the ghost bat chief dropping down next to his mate, narrowing his eyes at the others around them. He could only recognize Alkira, another than Anora.

Alkira, suddenly seeming both nervous and a little defensive, quickly bowed again and repeated the previous gestures. "Chief Tyipa.." She murmured in acknowledgement, and the male simply nodded back to her before turning to his mate.

"What is it you needed, my dear?"
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:31 am

"You need to punish pach. He's been trying to kill poor alkira out here. And I won't have it any more! Our son's pride is too great and he needs to be taught a lesson." She said as calmly as possible. "Also I'd like you too meet your step son. Votaru and his wolf naturu." She said looking to her first born. 

Votaru was still injured. "Mother...." He said looking to her then the chief. "Chief tyipa, I mean you no disrespect as I am. But I'm bound by custom to stay away from the colony's." He moved the vest showing a brand mark over his chest. The symbol of his banishment

Lux stooded their by alkira and Najara. Silent as to not frighten or seem as a threat
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by missbat Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:00 am

Tyipa sighed deeply, rubbing the bridge of his nose as Anora explained the situation. "I will take care of him. It is time for him to learn his place." he assured his wife, before turning his attention the new bat in front of him.

He seemed to study him for a moment, silent and tense as his icy eyes flickered about as he listened to Votaru speak. "It is alright, child." he spoke finally, and it seemed his words lifted some on the tension in the air. "My wife has spoken much about you. Fondly, about you."

He glanced about briefly, piecing together the strange group that his mate's child appeared to have before turning back to Votaru. "I suppose I should apologize to you, for stealing your mother away from you those many years ago. Please accept my sincerest apologies, child."
missbat
missbat
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next