Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

4 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon - Page 4 Empty Re: Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:50 am

Graviton's fists engulfed in crimson energy with positive shaped markings appearing on his hands.

"I have little to say to you." He said with annoyance.

Terrador placed his weapon away and looked at Kale curiously.

"I am at least satisfied with seeing you, Kale. How did you locate us anyhow?" The badermolechidna asked.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon - Page 4 Empty Re: Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:52 am

Max appeared right next to him. "I gave him my address he visits every once in a while."

Azrael growled. "Maybe I should find Jess she would love this opertunity
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:58 am

"Stow it, Zexal!" snapped Kale as he dusted himself off, "And just to let you know I was looking for someone else!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:02 am

Graviton let out a chuckle as he collected himself. His markings as well as the red energy vanished.

"Having Jess here would be most preferable for me." The hedgehog said, exchanging smug glances at Kale and Terrador.

The brown hybrid stared back sternly, knowing what the hedgehog meant in his words. He was not phased however and turned his attention to Kale.

"Who may that be?" He asked.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:06 am

"Won't you like to know, Stone Face." snarled Kale.

Suddenly a female voice called out "Kale! Where does this path of your take us?"

Kale glanced down the hole before he turned to Azrael and Maxus and said with a growl "Can the two of you keep your demon sides hidden for a bit."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:09 am

Az and max looked behind kale t the female. "Kale since when did you get..." Azrael was stopped mid sentence by max
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:13 am

"Why must you dig everywhere?" said the Female Leapard who emerged from the hole.

"Because it's faster then walking!" snapped Kale.

"Who are these people, Kale?" Asked the Leapard.

"These are Terrador, Maxus, Zexal, and Graviton." spat Kale, "Keep an eye on Graviton though, He holds a grudge easily."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:15 am

"I would indeed." Terrador replied, obviously caring little for the insults. His emerald green eyes peered into the hole, curious on who it was.

Graviton too had his attention on the hole and didn't say a word. As the female showed herself, Graviton watched her carefully.

"I would be Graviton, and I only hold a grudge when its necessary." He replied, glaring at Kale for a brief moment.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:18 am

Max walked to kale. "Zexal changed his name buddy" he whispered. "His name is azrael"

Azrael growled. "Your as bad as he and Roxanne are max"

"Shut up Az"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:22 am

"I could hear you sneeze a mile out, Graviton!" snapped Kale, "You're still bitter with me for swiping you emerald. You can't denied that! I can read you like sign post. And as for you, didn't know you changed your name. What was it? Azrael? "

"Um..." said the Leapard, "Kale not only did you not introduce the young female fox, you never gave them my name."

"Ahem.." coughed Kale, "Right. Not too sure what the other fox's name is. This is my unwanted tag along, Zetra Blackfang." Muttering unwanted as he spoke.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:27 am

"Watch what you say you rat." Graviton spat. He cleared his voice and looked at the lepord.

"A pleasure to meet you. How do you know this putrid being?" He asked.

Terrador sighed at the hostility that ensued.

"If you wish not to end up in a box once more, I suggest you cease your actions." He told the hedgehog.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:27 am

Azrael nodded. "My girlfriend cilia"

"Nice to meet you kale and zetra" she said

Maxus looked to kale. Thinking. 'He's still hurt by jacky.....' He sighed. His ears twitched. "Uh kale. Might wanna dive in that hole fast"

Azrael smirked. "Ah the last guardian smells her finkrat
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 am

Zetra suddenly slapped Graviton hard and then said pointing at Azrael and Maxus, "Nice to meet you Cilia...Kale? Why are you friends with these two demons?"

"What?!" shrugged Kale with a sneer, "I told you I didn't want you to follow me! But you didn't want to listen!"

Kale then looked at Graviton and added "She's already taken by someone else. And don't think it's me."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:37 am

"Let's see we're only missing fisker and Jess"max thought. "We're demon hunter ma'am how could we be demons?" He lied

Azrael hid his other six tails fast. A ball hit him ing the back of the head. "Son I know your there."

"Aww how did you know" the pre teen five tailed fox said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:41 am

"Kale." said Zetra, "What is with these Demons?"

"It looks like you two are too lousy to hide it from her!" snorted Kale. Then seeing the five tailed fox, added "I'm guessing this runt is your, Ze..Azrael?"

"Wait For Me, Max!" cried Squirrel Rat hybrid.

"Oh great," muttered Kale, "Bouncer boy..."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:45 am

"Yes he's names after his uncle" azrael growled at kale.

"Come on fisker you slow poke" max said standing next to his father

Maxus sighed. "Kale might want to answer th lady"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:49 am

Graviton was completely unphased by the slap, only giving the feline a questionable stare. With a light stinging in his muzzle, he looked at Fisker.

"And with that, we're only missing one." He pointed out.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:54 am

"Oh, hey Maxus and Azrael!" cheered Fisker as he rushed towards the group, "I see Kale and Terrador are here too!"

But when he saw Graviton, Fisker started to shake, "H..hi Graviton..." he muttered in fear.

"I only found out that Azrael was a demon when Maxus blurted it out." Kale explainded to Zetra, "I found out after the tournament the Maxus himself was a half demon."

"Why are they so nice?" asked Zetra.

"Never asked." shrugged Kale. Then turning to Graviton added, "I think you scared Finkrat there badly on the Mirror Moon, Graviton. Think you own the kid an appology."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:59 am

Azrael walked to zetra. "Both Maxus and I were raised in the mortal world and had our villages destroyed by demons. We hunt them like they hunted us"

Max patted fisker on th back. "It's ok buddy"

Maxus thought for a moment. "Funny I made sure Jess knew where we were. Where is she?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:04 am

Kale suddenly lifted his head into the air as the smell of flowers drifted across his nose. Without a word he did a double jump as a feline figure dove to where he was standing. The figure attacked the first thing she grabbed, which was unfortunatly Terrador.

"Would have pegged you to be here sooner, Jess." snorted Kale as he watched her attacking Terrador, "But what did stone face do to you?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:09 am

Az jumped. "Jess what the hell!" He said trying to seperate her from terrador

Maxus tenced. "Jeez max fisker I suggest you two go play while this goes on"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:24 pm

Graviton looked down at the young finkrat. He looked to be pondering for a second before he kneeled down in front of the child to get more on his level.

"I do apologize if I frightened you. I wasn't in the best of mindsets no thanks to him." He said, pointing a thumb at Kale.

Given the fact Terrador was aware of a figure approaching the group, he was already vigalant in case of an attack. As Jess came his way, he locked hands with her and initiated a clash of strength. As such, he began pushing forward with great power knowing she was no easy individual to overcome.

"She must be in a blind rage after seeing you, Kale. She perhaps believes I am you at the moment." The hybrid suggested, grunting slightly under his breath.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:43 pm

Jess suddenly let go of Terrador and Cursed as she turned her head "Get back here Kale!" She once again lunged towards kale, who side stepped have Jess crash into Maxus.

"Kale.." said Zetra, " Why are you letting this girl attack everyone?"

"Ironicly," started Kale with a smerk, "I've been getting tired of her hunting me down every other week. But I was wondering why it stopped recently?"

"What are you talking about?" asked Zetra.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Maxus held Jess back. "Kale!" He groaned. "Jess come on cool down please"

Azrael looked to zetra. He growled. "Espir... Mentioned the ame zetra before"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 pm

"I suggest you listen to Maxus. Be forewarned I will stop you myself" Terrador said sternly, but confidently. The markings on his forehead and right hand glowed as he swiftly pointed a palm at the feline's feet. Before she'd be able to take another step, the ground below her would soften like quicksand and the more she struggled to escape it, the more she'd sink.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next