Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon - Page 3 Empty Re: Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:57 pm

"Terrador, warrior or not it's a natural concept. Your parents were probably the same way yet they found eachother
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon - Page 3 Empty Re: Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by True Lycalo Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 pm

"It is not natural for me. At the least; I will consider altering my mindset, perhaps track her down and speak with her myself." Terrador said, his muzzle retaining the red tint that was slightly more noticeable.

While Graviton was contemplating on saying something to insult the hybrid, he chose not to. He almost felt remoursful for his ally and didn't wish to anger or discourage him.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Azrael sighed. "Anyway what have you guys been up too since mirror moon
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:37 pm

"I've simply been harnessing my abilities. I've come across a few worthy adversaries that were promptly defeated." Graviton replied with a confident grin.

"I have remained within the mountains, continuing my secluded lifestyle. What of the 2 of you?" The Geomancer asked.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Azrael sighed. "No peace and fighting demon. Mirror moon was sadly my only peace time"

Maxus nodded. "We've been working nonstop and the demons are getting stronger"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:46 pm

"It seems it was a santuary for us all. It gave me a purpose for one." Graviton said somewhat somberly, crossing his arms and sighing lightly. "If you guys ever need help with the demons, let me know. I need a good challenge." the hedgehog went on with a smirk.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:50 pm

Az smiled. "Another ally in the war front he nether world"

Max sighed. "I wish there was a way to rebuild the moon"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:03 pm

"Than count me in as well." Terrador said confidently, his markings glowing briefly. "A fight against demons would be most enjoyable. he continued.

Graviton looked at Maxus.

"I wish the same, although I beleive it's impossible." the hedgehog said with a shrug.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Azrael leaned back. "Peace is what I need right now." Az said. "But the life of a demon hunter is a busy one"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:07 am

Terrador let out a huff.

"I feel perhaps I have too much peace. I find my lifestyle has become rather cumbersome. It has taken the adventure through the Mirror Moon torealize that.." The hybrid stated.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:17 am

"I realized wherever I go demons follow. That blasted gazelle espir was a demon and I didn't even sence her rues." Azrael sighed. 

Maxus sighed. "Espir tricked us all. Only kale saw through it and saves us all along with sonic and nack"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:31 am

"Then it appears you have a follower. I would much like to text my abilities against deomic scum." Terrador confidently remarked.

Graviton let out a listless groan.

"Esper's lucky she didn't have to deal with me directly." The hedgehog said with a sense of annoyance.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:21 pm

"She's lucky she masked her power from me when I first saw her" azrael sounded just as annoied
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:20 pm

(Hmm, I feel we somehow gotta get Afterburn into this lol. I'm considering dropping him a message over on TG)

"She met her fate nevertheless. Perhaps it was never our battle to begin with. But I have a feeling we all have obtained our memory for a reason. It is possible the fight ceases to be over." Terrador explained, pondering his own words.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:41 pm

(TG forums have been closed for a while. And afterburn spends most of his time on deviantart.)

Max kept silent 

"Uh ya weird huh"azrael said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:55 pm

(Ironically enough, I randomly found him on DA. He's been uploading sprites of the various Zones in his fanfics; Graviton's was the one I came across.)

Graviton looked puzzled.

"So your saying she could return, or we could be possibly threatened with the pressence of another Foul Lord?" he questioned, sounding sceptical.

"I cannot say for certain." the hybrid replied with a shrug.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:19 pm

(Did you come across his fighting tournament fan fic?)

"She did" Maxus said

"She riged a fighting tourny together to gain enought power to get revenge one us. Max and a raccoon managed to dispatch her for now"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:08 am

(That's the first I heard of it. Afterburn showed me. I gotta look over it once I get more time. It also turns out SRN prohibits new users from joining.)

Terrador and Graviton both looked shocked from that relevation.

"I had no idea..." the hedgehog replied.

"It is unfortanate we did not participate. I am happy she was vanquished. Her power could mean the end to us all.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:54 am

Az looked. "Max almost died if not for the racoon helping hin"

Max blushed. "Leave Roxanne out of this azrael
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:02 pm

Graviton smirked at Maxus and chose to remain silent.

"I presume you are much grateful for her help." Terrador inquired.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:19 pm

"Sure if you call trying to kill me through out the entire tournament helpful" Maxus said

Az walked to them and whispered. "I don't understand why but he has a huge crush on her. And she's a thief to boot"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:06 am

"So?" came a snarked voice, "He's also friends with a bandit, You Seven tailed freak!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:31 am

The source of the voice would be instantly met with the tip of the Baculum Petra, who's edges were sharpened much like a spear aiming at their neck.

"And who may you be?" Terrador demanded.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:41 am

Max smiled. "Kale! You old son of a gun I know that voice anywhere"

Azrael sighed. "Sounds like it. Considering your the only one who I want to shot out of the guardians." He said "or it could be Jess"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:45 am

"What?" snorted Kale as he emerged from the ground between Graviton and Terrador, "Nothing from you Gravity boy?"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next