Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic and the Mirror Moon {2 Chapters a post}

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sonic and the Mirror Moon {2 Chapters a post} Empty Sonic and the Mirror Moon {2 Chapters a post}

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:14 pm

Chapter One: Just Another Day.

It was a beautiful early evening on Emerald coast. Sonic was kicking back in a beach chair after a long day of doing nothing. "Ahhhh!" he exclaimed as he strecthed his arms, "This is a great day to to do nothing fast..." Sonic closed his eyes for a nap. "Sonic!" called a voice in the distance. Sonic opened one of his eyes to see Tails running towards him. "Heya, Tails," he called to Tails, tilting his head slightly, "Whats cookin', little buddy?" "Hey Sonic," said Tails as he got there, "I've got a new invention to show you." "Really," Sonic replied, sitting up, "What is it, little buddy?" "Well...." started Tails, but a loud garglely sound interupted him. Sonic put his hand to his stomach and with slight embarousment, said "Whoops! Looks like you'll be telling me about it over some grub." Tails just laughed, "Oh Sonic, I came prepaired for just this kind of situation." Tails quickly produced a brown bag with two chile-dogs inside. "Alright!" said Sonic taking the bag and wolfing down the first one. "Nice one Tails!" he mumbled with a mouth full of chile-dog, "Do you want one?" "Ummm..No thanks, Sonic!" Said the fox, shaking his head, "I've already ate. But now onto may latest invention." Tails produced a device no bigger then a large calculator as Sonic finished off the second chile-dog and said, "This is it. I call it an Eggman Detecter." Sonic raised a smerk, "Well done, Tails, but how does it work?" "Well, if Dr. Eggman tries to attack anywhere, this device will pick up the signal from his robots." Replied Tails with a confadent tone. "That's great Tails..." said Sonic, "But Eggy hasn't been heard from in a while." Tails drooped his head and shighed, "I know Sonic. I just thought I could do something that will tell us before anything can happen." "No sweat Tails," said Sonic with a chuckle, "Your invention will work one of these day." Suddenly, the device let off multipule loud warning signals. "What the?..."cried Sonic, who nearly fell over at the sound. "Sonic! Eggmen's attacking!" Cried Tails, checking his device. "Where?" asked Sonic. "Ummm...According to the Eggman Detecter...." Said Tails in panic, "He's attacking Mystic Ruins...No wait, he's attacking South Island...Ummm...It looks like he's attacking both...I'm not sure...." "Looks like your invention still has a few bugs in it!" said Sonic with a smerk, "But I say we split up." "But Sonic...." protested Tails. Sonic interupted him, "I know you can handle yourself little buddy. You go to Mystic Ruins and I'll head to South Island. If Eggman is not there we head to the other location. Gotta run!" With that Sonic ran off to South Island leaving Tails standing there. "Ugh...There are some days I wish Sonic wasn't so impatient..." he mumbled to himself before Running off for Mystic Ruins. Meanwhile, Sonic, using his speed, reached the South Island Bridge. 'Almost there.' he thought, 'But what is Eggman upto this time...' As he crossed the bridge, Sonic saw smoke rising from the shoreline some distance away. Sonic stopped at the end of the bridge and saw, to his surprise, some Eggman Batnicks. "Hmph..Looks like Eggman's running out of Egg Pawn to darg these tin cans back into use." he said with a smerk. "Look! It's Sonic!" cried one of the batnicks, "Attack, for the glory of the Eggman Empire!" "Looks like it's fun time!" said Sonic. As he approched a nearby Motobug, it suddenly sprouted spikes on it's back. "Yikes!" said Sonic, as he dodged this surprise and bounced off a Crabmeat with an extendable bumper shield. 'Well,' thought Sonic, 'Eggman has improved on these guy quite abit. But it's still nothin' that I can beat.' Sonic spin dashed into a few batnicks and cause others to colide with each other by moving out of the way when they charged him, smashing them to scrap. "Hmph...Was that it?" laughed Sonic in his own cocky way. "Mmmhaawww..." Came a sinister laugh as a shadow lummed over Sonic, "This was only the start, Hedgehog."

Chapter Two: South Island Showdown.

"Dr. Eggman!" said Sonic with a surprised tone. Dr. Eggamn was hovering high in the air in one of his Eggmobiles. He was high enough that Sonic could not see him passed his Eggmobile. "You will not defeat me this time, Hedgehog!" Claimed Dr. Eggman, who sounded like his nose was stuffed up, "You have fallen into my...." "You O.K. Eggy?" interuppted Sonic with a smerk, "You sound like a Westopolis Traffic Jam" "What can I tell You!!" Shouted Dr. Eggman, who's voice suddenly sounded scratchy, "Even a genius like myself can have an off day!" Sonic started to laugh, "Now you sound like you're losing your voice." "Grrrrr...Enough! Now you'll pay!" Cursed Dr. Eggman, who's voice went back to sounding stuffy. Sonic suddenly became Suspicious at 'Eggman', and called to him, "Hey, where can I find the real Dr. Eggman?" "What?!?" cried Eggman with a high pitch screech. "It's obvious that there are two of you up there." said Sonic, unsure if this trick would work. "And even then, I can't see you to prove otherwise." There was a hused moment before the Eggmobile tilted forward to revial that it's riders were a robotic chicken and a drill robot. "Scratch and Grounder?!?!" said Sonic with a bit of shock. "Long time no see, Sonic." said Scratch snidely, "What tipped you off?" "Yeah," Spoke Grounder, "What gave us away?" Sonic started to smerk, "Nothin'. You guys told me...So where's Eggman?" "First off," Started Scratch angeraly, "It's Dr. Robotnick!" "Yeah!" Grouner Called out, "And He's Mmmmm..." Scratch quickly put his arm in front of Grounder to gag him from saying too much. "Sssshhhh," said Scratch aloud, "We can't tell him about the Mirror Moon!..."  There was a short akward silence before Scratch gave himself a facepalm. "Nice going, Scrtach..." cursed Grounder, who pushed Scratch's hand away from his mouth, "I was going to say at his mother's place." Then Sonic said, "Thanks, bolt brains. I'd love to stay and chat but I gotta run" "Not so fast, Sonic!" called an enraged Scratch, who pounded a button on the councle. An Electrical fence suddenly popped up from the ground around Sonic that was way too high to jump over. "Yeow!" cried Sonic at the surprise. "Now it's time to pay!" laughed Scratch, "Grounder, let's blast him!" "Right!" replied Grounder. Scratch and Grounder flew the Eggmobile at high speeds over the enclosed area where Sonic was but just high enough that Sonic could not reach them and started to drop multiple drill bombs inside. At first, Sonic tried to use the bombs to distroy the fence but it didn't work. Then Scratch and Grounder made another pass and one of the drill bombs failed to explode and got stuck in the ground. 'That gives me an idea' thought Sonic. He rushed over to the drill bomb, jumped onto it and into Scratch and Grounder, who were making another bombing run. "Rrrhhakkkk!" Cried Scratch after the hit, "Grrrr....You'll pay for that!" "Yeah!" cursed Grounder, "You'll pay for that..." Scratch and Grounder made another pass and another drill bomb failed to explode but it manage to drill itself into the ground. 'I've got to get an opening' thought Sonic as Scratch and Grounder made one more pass. "Hey Dumbots! called Sonic, "It would be easyer to just ram me then to try and drop bombs onto me." Scratch and Grounder looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement. "I'm wwwaiting" called Sonic, tapping his foot impatiently. Suddenly they made a ramming attack at Sonic. At the last second, Sonic jumped out of the way and Scratch and Grounder rammed into the electric fence. "You're too slow!" laughed Sonic as the Eggmobile exploded, distroying the fence. "You haven't seen the last of ussssss......" cursed Scratch and Grounder, who were thrown towards the horizon of a setting sun. "Now with those two Nincombots out of the way, I gotta ask Tails about this 'Mirror Moon' thing that those two mentioned." said Sonic. But just before he could run off, a blinding light shawned onto him. "WHAT?!" cried Sonic as he froze in place, then colapsed to the ground, blacking out. When he came to, Sonic looked about his surrondings. There was nothing but Blackness with a Green grid like pattern on the ground. "Ugh....Where..Where am I?" he said holding his head. "Right where you need to be, Sonic!" came a snark voice. Sonic turned to see a shady figure behind him, a white fang glinting with what little light there was and a gun pointed at him.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

http://kk-afterbrun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Sonic and the Mirror Moon {2 Chapters a post} Empty Re: Sonic and the Mirror Moon {2 Chapters a post}

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Chapter Three: Fang In The Dark.

"It can't be!!" cried Sonic, as the figure walked towards him, "Nack the Weasel?!" "Who were you expecting?" said Nack with a mean chuckle, "That knuckle-headed Echidna friend of yours? Now get up!" Sonic got to his feet slowly, then suddenly charged Nack, kicking his gun out of his hands. However Nack jumped back onto his tail and sent his feet into Sonic face, knocking Sonic onto his back, before grabbing his gun in mid-air. "Now Hedgehog..." Said Nack snidely, "Where did you bring me?" The question surprised Sonic, who was wondering the samething. "What?!" said Sonic as he got to his feet, "I thought You bought me here!" "What are You talking about, mate?!" cursed Nack, "Quit lying to me!..If you didn't, then who..." "I did..." interupted a soft feminem voice. "Huh?!" they both said. Sonic and Nack looked about for the sorce of the voice. "Who's there?!" called Sonic as he took a look around. Suddenly a ghostly figure of a very young deer fawn appired before them. Her white dress bearly made it to her feet and her blue-green eyes seemed to shine brightly. "Cricky!" jumped Nack. "Wahuh?!" said Sonic in shock, "Who..are you?.." "The deer fawn responded softly, "I am Esper, one of the guardians of the Mirror Moon. This place is the Central Matrix. I am in need of your help..." "What's wrong?..." asked Sonic, "And by the way I'm.." "You are Sonic the Hedgehog." interupted Esper, "I already know who you are." "What?!" cried Sonic, "But how do you know?!" "The moon told me." said Esper, who then turned to Nack and said "You are Nack, the Fanged Sniper. A great marksman, but soiled by his own greed." "Humph!" snorted Nack, "So? The world doesn't run on nothing, you know!" "You said you needed help." interupted Sonic, giving Nack a dark stare, "What's wrong?" Esper turned and hung her head. "It is a long tale that I must tell you..." she said, "I beg of you to listen...Long ago, the Mirror Moon was home to myself and seven other Guardians. The moon itself holds great knowlage and power within it's core. We were here to protect the Mirror Moon from any who'd intrude our home to use that knowlage for ill and harm. However, one dark day a being called the Foul Lord attacked the moon. We were..Unprepaired for the onslought. The others fell before I managed to trick the Foul Lord into a prison within the moon. This had cost me much of my strength and forced me to bind my soul to the Mirror Moon itself. After seven hundred years the prison started to weaken and I was far too weak to make an attemped to reseal it. However, the moon spoke to me, it told me to seek seven from the world below to aid me in protecting this place for seven hundred year. After that time had past, those who were chosen were sent back and another seven were brought here. With the presence of these seven, I became whole once more for that time and was able to keep the Foul Lord sealed away. But now, a stranger has appired upon the moon and has either captured or chased the others into hiding. If they are not found soon, I fear the worst." ""One question." asked Sonic, "How can a person live seven hundred years? I mean...Well, it's concidered lucky to live to 85 in the world down below" "The Mirror Moon appires over the world below once ever seven hundred years for seven days at a time." said Esper, "Those chosen will feal as if only a year has past." Nack, who had relaxed onto his tail and fell asleep, let off a low snore. Esper continued, "If the Foul Lord is alowed to escape, it will be the end of everything from your home...This bald stranger, whomever he might be, must be stoped before this happens." 

Chapter Four: An Unlikely Team.

"Hmm.." mumbled Sonic, who then remembered what Scratch said, "So what is Eggman up to..." "The moon tells me," said Esper with sorrow, "That he plans on freeing the Foul Lord. I do not belive he knows the true dangers for this act." "We've got to act now!" said Sonic, slamming his fist in his hand, "Where do I find him!" "He is in the Archaic Ruins." said Esper with sadness, "But we cannot get there...." "What?!" jumped Sonic, knocking Nack to the floor and waking him up, "Why not?!" "As long as I am in this state," said Esper, "The ruins will be hidden from all." Nack jumped to his feet and snidely interupted, "Let me guess, You need us to find the other Guardians for it to show up..." "That is correct Nack." said Esper, "Each of them has a part of a device known as the Deralem Core hidden within their zone." "What's a Deralem Core?" interupted Sonic in curiousity. "The Deralem Core is the key to the Foul Lord's Tomb," said Esper, "It has been broken into eight part, one for each guardian." "What about these Zones..." Asked Sonic, "What are they like?" "It depends." said Esper, "Each zone mirrors the personalities and the nature of it's respected Guardian and will veary on many principles that they would follow." "So why are the two of us here?" barked Nack, "Sonic could do this on his own as can I, But I don't come cheap." "I was wondering that myself." said Sonic, giving Nack another dark stare. "The Mirror Moon told me that two Rivals would be the saviors of us all." said Esper, "And that they will work as a team..." "HAHAHA!!!!!" laughed Nack hard, "You're jokin', mate. Me work with him...HAHA, that's funny!" "Please...Stop that.." pleaded Esper, but Nack continued with his laughter, getting louder. Suddenly a bolt of light flashed nearby Nack. "Yikes!" he cried as he jumped into Sonic's arms. Sonic Promptly dropped him on to the floor, rolling his eyes. "Bloody norer, what was that?" asked Nack. "Sorry." said Esper with a tone of guilt, "It was only to get you attention." "So anyways, how do we find the others?" asked Sonic. "You must search their zone for them." said Esper, "They could be hiding or have been captured. Only they know where their part is hidden. I have my part here and I sence that the other have hidden their parts well. There are many robot in each zone searching for the parts with no luck." "Hold up, now why should I help 'em?" interupted Nack, getting up, "Seriously, what's in it for me?" "Nack, don't you get it?!" said Sonic crossly, "If the Foul Lord escapes, you'll be out of a job...If you're lucky!" "Peace, Sonic." interupted Esper, "If it's a reward you seek, you will have one." "What!?!?!" cried Sonic. Nack, with doller signs in his eyes asked, "What is it going to be?" "Whatever knowlage you seek." replied Esper. The doller signs in Nack's eyes Shattered and he turned his back and said "No! I won't do it!" "Why?" Asked Esper with a dishearten look in her eyes. "I don't need knowlage," said Nack sharply " I want Money! That's all I live for and nothing else!" That gave Sonic an idea and he said to Nack "Hey, think for a second Fangface. You could use this knowlage to find other ways to get money fast. Rigging bet, finding hidden treasures worth lots. You could be the greatest treasure hunter or gambler in the history. That is unless you enjoy working with that dumb Duck and mute Bear pair of yours and getting your tail kicked in." A bead of sweat rolled down Nack's face as Sonic continued. "Or maybe you don't mind being a crook and have the law chase you forever. If that is the case, then leave it to me and I'll get it done in a sonic second." "Hold it, mate!" cursed Nack begrudgingly, "You've....You've made your point, Sonic....I'll.....Ugh..I'll help you!" Then he mumbled, "I will probaly regret this..." "There..." said Sonic with a slight grin, "With that settled, how do get to the zones?" Esper clasped her hands together and mumbled some streange words and a portal of light appiered before her. She then said "Enter the light. This will take you to a Zone but, to whom it is, it is random. I pray for your safe return and for your success." Sonic and Nack looked at each other and gave each other a nod before they aproched the light. "Wait." said Esper, "Take this." A medallion appier in front of Sonic. As he took it Esper said, "With this, I will be able to speak to you two in whichever Zone you may be in." "Let's Get this over with, Hedgehog!" said Nack angraly, "Prefferably before I change my mind!" "Relax, Nack." said Sonic calmly, "We'll get to it. Lets go!" and the two entered the light.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Sonic and the Mirror Moon {2 Chapters a post} Empty Re: Sonic and the Mirror Moon {2 Chapters a post}

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Chapter Five: A Rocky Start.

The dark surrondings of the Central Matrix gave way to a vast sky overlooking a rugged mountain range. Sonic and Nack found themselves on top of one of these mountains. "Cricky!" said Nack in awe and missery, "This place is huge! How are we going to find these Guardians if this place goes on for ever?" "Sonic..." came a faint voice, "Nack...It is I, Esper..." Sonic looked at the medallion and saw Esper's face appier on it. "What does the Zone look like?" she said, "I might be able to aid you." "It's a humungaus Mountain Rage." said Sonic. "...Then you must be at Mineshaft Mountains Zone.." said Esper, "You must find Terrador...He is the local guardian...I sence that he is in hiding within one of the mountains before you..." "Great!" Snarled Nack, crossing his arms. "Were lookin' for a needle in a haystack!" "Is there some sort of clue that might help us locate him?" asked Sonic. there was a moment of scilence before Esper said "The ground...It trembles in his path...I can aid you no more for now..." And with that, Esper's face vanished from the medallion. "A load of help that was." Cursed Nack. "Well it's better then nothin'." Snapped Sonic, "Unless you have a better idea, I think we should start lookin' around." Nack started to scratch his muzzle in a pounderous way before Sonic asked "Are you coming?" Nack stop thinking and the two started down the mountain they were on before. Suddenly Nack slipped on some loose rocks. "Wah!" he cried as he bouced down the slope. "Hey wait up!" called Sonic running after him, trying not to laugh at Nack's misfortune. Suddenly Nack hit the ground and dissapier within a hole. "Yikes!!!!" cried Sonic as he tried to stop, but his momentum cause him to fall down the hole as well. "Nooooooooooooooo!" he cried as he fell before hitting the ground next to Nack, who rolled out of the way at the last moment. "Ugh..." grouned Sonic. "I'll be fealin' that one in the morning..." Cursed Nack getting up. As Sonic staggered to his feet Nack said, "Looks like we fell into a tunnel of some sort." Sonic's eyes quickly ajusted to the darkness of the tunnel that he and Nack landed in. "This looks recent..." said Nack, looking at scratchs on the walls, "This place looks fairly new.." Sonic snapped his fingers and said "That can only me the Dr. Eggman can't be too far." "I beg to differ, Sonic." sneered Nack, "Unless he's taken up digging with bare hands and claws, these marks are too small for one of the Doc's contraptions." "What?!" said Sonic with surprise, "Are you joking? this tunnel is huge. How can one dig a place like this by there hands and be so new without being a machine?" "It's Just a Hunch!" Roared Nack angraly. "So you're not really sure yourself.." said Sonic flatly. "No!" cursed Nack, "But to me, these looked to be done by hand!" Sonic smiled. "You know..If your hunch is right, then if we follow this tunnel we might find the Guardian.." Nack suddenly realised what he had found and smiled. "It would be a fluke, But it's worth a shot." he said, "But, One problem...Which way do we go?.." "Ummmm...." said Sonic, who realized that there were many paths to take. Suddenly, a bepping noise started. Nack quickly rolled his left glove to revial a watchlike apparatis on his wrist. "What's That on you arm?!" said Sonic angraly. "It's my Gem finder..." snarled Nack, "I use it find hidden gemstones..But..It's acting wriedly.."  "Hmmm.." mumbled Sonic, "How does it normaly work?" Nack's eyes widened and he said "Sonic, pass me the thingy that Esper gave you!" "What?!" cried Sonic, "Why?" "I think I have a way to make it easyer for us to find these Guardians!" replied Nack. "O.K.?" said Sonic, leary of what Nack's plan was. Nack took the medallion and pushed a botton on his Gem finder. A small beam scanned the object and the small machine started to beep with a steady rythem. "What did you do?" asked Sonic with some curriousity as he took back the medallion. "By scaning that thingy," said Nack, "It gave off a signature that can be used to find otherthings of simmiler traits. Since Esper can talk through it, I programed my Gem finder to seek out the other Guardians so we have a better Idea of where they are." "Well," said Sonic, "That'll make it easyer for us. So where is this Guardian?" "He's on the move big time!" said Nack looking at his Gem finder, "He's carvin' through these mountains like hot lead through a shirt...Headed due East." Sonic grabed Nack's arm and said, "Let get going then!" before running off after the Guardian.

Chapter Six: Tunnel Trackers.

"Whoa!" cried Nack, as Sonic dragged him by his arm. Nack used his other hand to hold onto his hat. The bepping sound from Nack's Gemfinder was getting louder and louder, but then it started to get quiter. "Sonic..." called Nack, "Stop!! I think we passed him!" "What?!" shouted Sonic as he stoped. However, he let go of Nack's arm and sent him flying down the tunnel. "Yeaow!" cursed Nack as he flew into a wall. "Nack, you alright?" called Sonic. "I'll be fixen' you for that later!" cursed Nack under his breath as he picked himself off the floor. "What do you mean 'We past him'?!" said Sonic. "Ugh..He might be below or above where we were!" grunted Nack, shaking his head. Suddenly the ground started to shake viloently. Chunks of rocks fell off the celing of the tunnel to the floor below. "Look out, Nack! The tunnel is collapising!" cired Sonic as he dodged a falling chunk of rock. "We need to get to the surface quickly, mate!" called Nack as he dove out of the way of a stalactite. "Hold on!" called Sonic as he grabed Nack's hand. Sonic started to speed his way through the tunnel, weaving all over to avoid the falling rocks, with Nack holding on for dear life. "This tunnel goes on forever,!" called Nack, "I hope were lucky enough to get out!" Then Sonic saw a wall up ahead of them collapes and saw daylight. "We're almost through!" he called to Nack. Nack suddenly shouted "Sonic! Look out!" Sonic saw multiple Robots up ahead guarding the opening and started firing at them. "Don't let them through!" called one of the robots. Sonic dodged them at the same time as the falling rocks. "This is Eggman's doing." cursed Sonic, "He's trying to bring the mountain down onto us!" Then Sonic and Nack saw the roof of the tunnel was about to fail and their exit would be shut trapping them inside. "Pick up the pace, Mate!" cried Nack, "Or esle we'll be Flattened!" "Hold on Nack!" called Sonic with a worried tone, "This is going to be close!" Sonic picked up speed and ran through the mob of batnick, some of which shot at each other in an attemp to hit Sonic.  Just as the they got out the roof of the tunnel colapsed, smashing the robots, and Sonic stopped to chatch his breath. "Pheu...That was close" panted Sonic, "You o.k., Nack?" But when Sonic looked at him, Nack was a little green in the face. "Urp..Gimme...a..sec..." He mumbled. Nack quickly produced a bag and turned away for a moment. "Uuughrpp.." grouned Nack. When he turned around he tossed the bag away and said wearily, "That was abit too much...Urp..weaving.." "Sit down for a bit, Nack" chuckled Sonic, "You're the last preson that would think of getting sick at my speed." "Stow it!" snapped Nack, "Let's keep moving...At a slower pace this time!" "O.k. fine" said Sonic, a little bit irritated about Nack's gloomy attitude, "What does that Gem finder read?" Nack looked at the device on his arm and said "Well...It appiers that the Guardian has stopped moving..." "How far?" asked Sonic. "Close..." said Nack sharply, "Very dang close...Like if we were ontop of 'em or somethin'.." Suddenly the ground started to shake again and Sonic and Nack fell over. The ground between Nack and Sonic started to slowly give way. 'Could it be one of Eggman's robots?' thought Sonic. Then, what looked like the top of a rocky staff, poked out of the ground. "Huh?!" said Sonic and Nack at the same time. The hole that the rocky staff made was quickly made bigger and then a head of a brown badgermole-like echidna popped out, it's body emerged soon afterwards. Green rings were on his hands and feet seemed to glow brightly. The Badgermolechidna then noticed Sonic and Nack behind him. "Huh?! More trouble makers?!" it said in anger, "Hmp..I'll deal with you two!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Chapter Seven: Terrador And Trouble.

"Whoa! What!" cried Sonic "We're not your enemies!" "Hmp! Why should I belive you?" cursed the Badgermolechidna, readying his staff, "You cannot be here without trying to steal what I guard! You and those robot are trying to steal what I guard and I will see to it that you do not succeed!" Nack pulled out his gun and snarled, "If you want to fight, I'll take you on!" Sonic turned with surprise at what Nack said and protested, "What are you doing?!" "I got this under control." mumbled Nack. "Very well, Weasel." said the Badgermolechidna, "I am called Terrador. Let us begin." Terrador leaped high into the air and punched down wards at high speed. Nack jumped back and pulled the trigger. Terrador crashed his fist into the ground, causing a fissure to speed towards Nack. However, Nack's gun fired a cloud of sleeping gas. As Terrador linger in the cloud, he felt wozzy and unbalanced. Unfortunitely for Nack, his left leg fell into the fissure and he was caught. The gas cloud dissapated and Terrador got to his feet quickly, shaking off the sleeping gas with ease. "Nice trick.." he snarled, "But now you will feel the power of Geokinesis.." "Hold on for a moment!" called Sonic franticly, "Esper asked us to find you!" Terrador raised an eyebrow. "Esper, you say..." he said deeply. "She is worried about you!" said Sonic franticly, "When you and the others dissapired, she brought us here to find you!" "Why would she bring outsiders here, may I ask?" he snorted. "Esper told us that theis place was in danger!" pleaded Sonic "HMP! I Don't belive you! Or your lies!" Shouted Terrador, turning to face Sonic, "Now you'll face pain!" Terrador stomped the ground to lossen a boulder down towards himself. Rather quickly he jumped back and punched the boulder. Sonic suddenly found himself on the reciving end of a hail of stone bullets. "Yeow!" cried Sonic as he ducked and dodge the fire storm. With Terrador's attention now on Sonic, Nack quickly got his foot out of the fissure and switch his gun's mode to fire cork bullets and opened fire at Terrador wildly. Terrador, surprised by it, tried to dodge the sudden attack from behind. However one of Nack's shots hit him on his hand making. There was a sudden sparky flash of green and then Terrador fell to his knee. "You..." He Snarled, "You'll pay for that!" Terrador charged at Nack but a odd humming sound stopped him from his course of action. Suddenly a robot, shaped like one of Dr.Eggman's Eggmobile hovered down towards them. Two arms appired on the robot's sides and the robot opened fire onto the trio with energy blasts. Nack and Sonic dodged the shots, but Terrador was hit by it and knocked out. The robot quickly swooped down and scooped Terrador into itself, closing a thick glass-like dome on top and wisked him high into the air before fleeing. "We've got to do something!" cursed Sonic, "We can't let it get away!" Nack rolled up his glove and pushed a botten on his Gem finder. Suddenly, Nack's speed bike, the Marvilous Queen, arrived. "Hmp! didn't think it'll work here.." he mumbled. Nack jumped on and said "Sonic, get on if you want a quick ride. If not, run as fast as you can to keep up!" Sonic hopped on the back and Nack said "Hold on tight." The Marvilous Queen roared to life and the two were off. Suddenly swarms of flying batnick surronded them and started attacking. Nack shouted to Sonic, "Watch this!" Nack hit a botton on the dashboard of the Marvilous Queen and a shield activated. "Now what?" asked Sonic. "What else?" replied Nack, "We ram through 'em!" "WHAT?!?" cried Sonic as Nack charged towards the swarm.

Chapter Eight: Tunneling Chase.

Batnicks bounced off the shield as the Marvilous Queen spead by, crashing into one another. As they cleared the swarm Sonic spotted the Eggmobile robot above them and pointed it out to Nack. "I'll get us as close as I can." he called to Sonic, "Then you can do your thing." "What!?" replied Sonic, "This thing does have a gun on it?" "I would never put my pride and joy in harms way like that!" called Nack, "And besides, I'm not called the Fang Sniper for shooting from a ship or speed bike." "Whatever!" snarked Sonic, "Let go!" As Nack manovered the Marvilous Queen closer to the robot, the robot turned and started fireing energy blasts at them. Nack piloted his speed bike, avoiding the energy blasts, under the robot and called out "Sonic! NOW!" Sonic jumped and did a homming attack onto the robot. The robot shook violently and dove down towards the ground as Sonic manage to grab the Marvilous Queen's side. "It's getting away!" called Sonic. Nack quickly dove after the robot and gave chase. The robot flew into one of many tunnels inside the mountain and Nack followed it. Sonic then jumped off and started to run after the robot on foot. As Sonic keeped pace with the robot, Nack took a wrong turn and lost sight of it for a bit. Meanwhile, Terrador had come to his sences and realised that the robot had him trapped within it's body. However Nack's wild shots had disabled his Geokinesis and he needed a way of getting out, but he had dropped his staff when the robot attacked. Sonic ran hard to get underneth the robot and jumped into it's bottem. The robot bounced off the cealing and the glass-like dome cracked abit, however the ride was more then a little uncomfertable for Terrador. As Sonic hit it a second time, Nack suddenly appired ahead and tried to ram the robot. The robot bounced off the roof once more to avoid the attack, but the glass-like was weakend further. Nack however nearly crashed into the wall durring this manover. This gave Terrador a chance to escape. With all his might he punched the dome multiple times until it finaly gave way. As Sonic got close enough, Terrador jumped out as Sonic hit the robot into the roof once more. Without the glass roof the take shock of the impact of the roof, the robot crashed, bounced across the floor and then exploded. Nack arrived quickly as Terrador dusted himself off. "Are you alright?" Sonic asked Terrador. "Hmp...I am well." he grunted, "Shall we get back to our fight, now?" "Look! I was trying to find away to calm you down so we could 'ave talked!" barked Nack, "Esper sent us here to find you and the Deralem Core thingy and bring you back to the Central Matrix!" "...So..You've seen the..." started Terrador. "Yes!" interupted Sonic, "That robot that grabbed you is working for Dr. Eggman. He's trying to reveil the Foul Lord! But he needs the Deralem Core to do it!" "Is that so?..." mumbled Terrador. "My staff..." "Huh?..What about it?" asked Sonic. "If I have my Staff I can call the part to me." said Terrador "O.k. I'll get it!" said Sonic. "No.." said Terrador, "Bring me to it for only I can whield it." Nack pulled along side and said "Find then, grab on." Terrador grabed onto the Marvilous Queen and Nack called to Sonic with a sneer, "Sorry, Sonic..You'll have to run it." "No problem!" said Sonic, giving Nack a thumbs up, "See you there!" and he rushed off as Nack gave chase. When they got back to the spot where the staff was, Terrador hopped off the Marvilous Queen and picked up his staff. He mumbled some strange archaic words and suddenly a weird metal-like fragment appired before him on the ground. "This strange..." said Terrador, "I am giving you my trust and yet I do not even know your names.." "Whoops." laughed Sonic, "With all the excitement we forgot.I'm Sonic the Hedgehog." "The name's Nack the Weasel," said Nack "Though some call me Fang." "Well then..Sonic. Fang. I give you The fragment of the Deralem Core." Terrador then handed Sonic the weird metal-like Fragment.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:49 am

Chapter Nine: One Down, Six To Go.

"Yes!" chanted Sonic. "Well done..." called Esper's voice as a ring of light appired, "Come back to the Central Matrix...You too, Terrador." The trio walked into the ring of light and the Mineshaft Mountains vanished leaving the black and green grid of the Central Matrix. Esper was there waiting for them, her ghostly didn't look very different from before. "I am glad to see you have returned safely." she said. "We have the fragment." said Sonic. "Please," said Esper bring it here." As Sonic approched a small pedastool rose up from the floor with another fragment upon it. "Place the fragment here." Sonic did so and with a flash, the two parts became one. "Some light show.." mumbled Nack, rolling his eyes. "Honurable Esper..." said Terrador. "I have seen your power once before. How could you not simple deal with the intruder yourself?" "I have told you before, Terrador." said Esper, "I must focus my power on sealing the Foul Lord. And with you and the other gone I am unable to do much but seek help." Nack and Sonic looked at each other and started to snicker at the way Terrador acted towards Esper. "Is something funny?" asked Terrador with some annience. Sonic and Nack stoped snickering and shook their heads. "Please excuse me," said Terrador, "I must meditate." Terrador walked a short distance, sat down and began his meditation. "He is so respectful of me compaired to the other..." said Esper, sounding distant, "It's embarousing sometimes.." "We both know of someone like him..." said Sonic. "Yeah, he's a regular Knucklehead who can knock your teeth out." added Nack snidely, "But he's a little more crude and much easyer to fool." "What can you tells us about the others?" asked Sonic. "I feel I should only tell you about those that you find..." said Esper. "Terrador's family was murdered by a ruttless gang of thugs. He is a Geomancer of the Saxum Clan..." "Hold up!" said Nack with surprise, "I've heard of that clan before. I heard that they were all but wiped out by a gang of thugs. Heck I even collected the bound that G.U.N. put up for nabbing one of their numbers!" The comment got Terrador's attention and he got up suddenly. "What.." chuckled Sonic, "You, one of the most wanted crooks in the world, turns in a criminal to the military? What ever happened to honur among theives?" "Hey," said Nack, "A guy's got to make a buck or two. Besides that guy was itchin' to take my title away, he was a crack shot." "Was he...An Ebony Chameleon per-chance?" asked Terrador suddenly. Nack was surprised by the question. "Wha...How d'you know?" stuttered Nack. "You have done a favor, Fang." said Terrador, "He was leading the attack that killed my perents. Did you injure him at all?" "Yeah...I shot his scope off...and shot him..." said Nack, trying to find the words to say it, "...Kind of...low.." "Ouch..." winced Sonic. "Anyways, I think we should get on with trying to find the others." Nack nodded, "I geuss you're right, mate." Esper opened another portal of light and said. "As before I do not know to which this goes to, but I pray for your safe return." "Travel well Sonic and Fang." said Terrador, "May your path bring victory." Nack let off a low snicker at the comment but Sonic elbowed him to stop. "Oph!" cursed Nack in a low tone. Then the two of them entered the portal and vanished. "Do you think they will succeed?" asked Terrador. "Only time will tell." said Esper.

Chapter Ten: A Floral Paradice.

As the light faded, Sonic and Nack saw a vast and semingly peaceful forest. Flowers bloomed everywhere and the sight was beautiful. "This place.." said Sonic, "It reminds me of Knothole village..." "Stop your yammerin'." snorted Nack crossing his arms, "We've got a job to do...Let's see what Esper has to say." Sonic stood there for a moment before getting out the medallion. "Esper.." he said, "Can you hear us?..We're in a forest filled with flowers.." Esper's face appired on the medallion and said, "That must be Flora Forest Zone. Beware I sence that the Stranger is there..." "Ah!" said Sonic with a grin, "So Eggman is around. Looks like we'll be crashin' his party." "Hold up you two." came Terrador's voice. "The guardian there, Jessica, is not one to put down a fight. She thougher then she look and quite proud of her zone. Mark my words: Do Not Call Her Cute...Or you'll be asking for a world of trouble!" "Sorry but that what we can tell you." said Esper. "No prob." said Sonic as Esper's face dissapired again. Sonic turn towards Nack saying, "Let go find Eggman..." But to Sonic's surprise Nack was gone. "Nack?!" he called, but got no anwser. 'Hmmm...' he thought, 'What's that weasel up to...' Sonic walked into the woods, however someone was watching him as he went. Sonic was lost in his own thoughts and did not noticed that he was being followed. 'It has been a long time since I've seen Sal and the gang...I wounder how she's doing...' A sudden Snap of a twig behind him chaught Sonic's attention. "Huh?!" he called out, "Who's there?" Sonic saw nothing out of the norm but he was weary that something was off. He continued walking and whomever was shadowing him was keeping there distance. "Hey Nack.." called Sonic, "Where are you?" Soon the forest opened up to a small grove with a lake in it's center. 'Where did that weasel go off to?' thought Sonic. Sonic's belly began to growled loudly. 'Hmm...I need some grub if I'm going to find Fangface and the guardian...' Suddenly the noise of tires squiling grabed his attention. Sonic looked to see a trio of Catterkillers on wheels with a mini-turtloid on thier backs. "There he is!" called one of the batnick, "Get 'em!" Sonic dove out of the way as they zoomed by. 'Hmm...looks like they want to race..' smerked Sonic who ran after them. The batnicks turned towards him and each Catterkiller open their mouths and fire a lazer at Sonic. "Whao!" cried Sonic as he jumped the shots. "Chatch me if you can slowpoke!" he tuanted as he ran pasted them. The trio screeched around and gave chase as Sonic ran around the lake. Suddenly Sonic stoped and the three batnicks rushed past him without noticeing that he'd stoped. When they realised this two of them crashed into one another while turning around. As the remaining batnick charged towards Sonic, Sonic just stood there move only to dodge it's shots. Then Sonic spindashed into the batnick at the last second, distroying it. The Catterkiller's head was still working and it cursed, "No fair!..I should have got you! Master Robotnick brought me back and you beat me faster then ever!" "Well you know what they say.." said Sonic with a smerk, "You're only as strong as your weakess link. Now tell me where the Doc is..." "I will never tell!" cursed the batnick, "There isn't anything more that you can do to me anyways." "Realy?" said Sonic as he picked up the robot's head and walked towards the water's edge. "Hey wait!..." said the catterkiller franticly, "Let's not get to hasty.." "Tell me where Eggman is and you won't go for a dip." said Sonic. Then a sudden Scream echoed in Sonic's ears. "HELP!!!" "Huh?!" he said droping the Catterkiller's head into the water. Sonic quickly rushed to investigate the cry for help.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Chapter Eleven: Jess In Need.

Sonic raced to the sorce of the cry for help. There he saw what looked to be almost fifty Eggman robots attacking a bobcat. Though, as Sonic saw, she was fighting them off, it was obvious that she was losing. "Hey tin can!" he tuanted loudly, "Youhou..Over here!" Some the robots turned and one said, "It's Sonic get 'em!" Half the robots broke off attacking the bobcat and charged at Sonic. Sonic bashed the mob of robots quite easily to scrap. With the distraction going on, The bobcat slipped away quickly leading the other robots after her. After dealing with the mob, Sonic gave chace and attacked the straggling robots. With all but five distroied, Sonic saw that those five had managed to cappture the bobcat. "Give up now or the girl dies!" called one of the robots to Sonic. Sonic froze in place, they were too far for him to get even close before they'd open fired. Suddenly the bobcat seized the moment and scraped three of the robots with a few quick blows to their heads. Sonic rushed in and finished the other two before he asked, "You alright?" "Hph..hph..Yeah..." panted the bobcat, "Did those robots call you Sonic?" "That's me." said Sonic acting cool, "Who are you?" "Are you trying to Flirt with me?!" roared the bobcat angraly. "Woah!" jumped Sonic. "No! It was just a question." "Fine." snorted the bobcat, "The name's Jessica, Jess to my friends." "Ah!" said Sonic "I've been looking for you." "How so?" said Jess with suspition. "Esper is worried about you and the others." said Sonic, "Dr. Eggman is trying to revive the Foul Lord and.." "Hold up." interupted Jess, "You mean that so-called Ladiesman with a high IQ  that acts like a baby?" "Yes, him." said Sonic, "Those were his robots attacking you." "Oh!" Jess said sweetly, looking at her claws "I thought Esper had sented them so I would loss my touch." A nevous drop of sweat rolled down Sonic's face. "Esper asked me to bring you back to the Central Matrix." said Sonic. "I would go if I had my part of the Deralem Core in a heart beat." said Jess, "However Someone's been torching my Zone and I want to find that no good, rotten s..." "Let me guess.." interupted Sonic, "You want to find him and run their face into the ground?" Jess smiled, "I wasn't going to put it that way but that's right." "I'll help you look for 'em." said Sonic, "If that's not a problem with you." "Fine!" snapped Jess, "Follow me!" the two started to walk through the woods. The smell of burnt timber started to fill the air. They soon got to a clearing where the trees and flowers were burnt to ash. "I am getting annoied but whomever is doing this to my Zone!" snarled Jess crossly, "I'll make sure that they themselves get torched!" Sonic scratched his head, "I am curious..Where did you learn to fight like that?" "I taught myself." snapped Jess, "I do most of my fighting with the S.S.F.C." "The what?" asked Sonic. "The Station Square Fight Club." retorted Jess, "It's an underground fighter group." 'Hmmm..never hear of it...' thought Sonic, 'Maybe Knux would like to partake in that..' "Mwahahahaha!" echoed a sinister voice, "Now I've got you!" Jess and Sonic turned around to see Dr. Eggman floating behind them in an Eggmobile. "Eggman!" said Sonic angraly, "You've finaly got out for under that rock of yours?" "Enough Hedgehog!" replied Eggman, "I, Dr. Ivo Robotnick, will take over this world and you can't do anything to stop me!" 

Chapter Twelve: Enter The Eggman.

"HMP! How many times do I have to break your toys before you get the hint, Eggman?" said Sonic snidely. "Grrr!" snorted Eggman, "You might be cheaky now, hedgehog. But when I'm done with you and your friend there. Not even burnt black toast with hold a candle to how crispy you'll be!" Dr. Eggman floated high up into the air and a domed like aparatis emerged from the bottem of the Eggmobile. "What? A pounder Eggy?" said Sonic in his cocky way, "I know you could better then that." Sonic rushed under the Eggmobile and jumped into the dome. But to his surprise, Sonic bounced hard into the ground. "So much in a rush as always, Sonic!" laughed Eggman. The dome opened to reviel multiple flame jets. "Time to burn, Sonic!" continued Eggman, pushing the fire button. Nine jets of flames raced to the ground as Sonic rolled out of the way. Jess watched on and saw that she could help Sonic with a flash bomb or two. "Watch it!" she called as she tossed two at Eggman. Sonic dove out of the way and had his back turned, by chance, as the flash bombs went off. "GAH!" cursed Eggman as he rubbed his eyes. Eggman forgot to close the dome doors and Sonic tried to hit the aparatis. This time, the Eggmobile shook violently. "Grrr! You got a lucky hit!" cursed Eggman, "I will get that Deralem Core Fragment, even if I have to torch this place to the ground!" The Eggmobile suddenly had two more flamethrowers emerge from the sides. Just then a swam of modified Buzz-Bombers arrived to give Eggman a hand. "Buzz-Burners! Distroy those two and torch this wood!" The swam charged at both Sonic and Jess at the same time. Sonic quickly bounced off one batnick to the next. He quickly got himself up and over the Eggmobile before spindashing downwards onto Eggman. Jess, on the other hand, grabed one of the Buzz-Burners and swong it around like a baseball bat so she could have more room to manover. Sonic managed to hit Eggman a third time and the domed aparatis broke off the Eggmobile. "Now Sonic you'll pay!" cursed Eggman. He flipped a switch and spikes popped out of the back and bottem of the Eggmobile. Then the glass dome closed on top and sprouted spikes as well. The two front flamethrowers started to spit flames no-stop as the last of the Buzz-Burners was scraped by Jess. "Get ready to get schooled!" shouted Eggman as he charged at Jess full throtle. "Look out!" called Sonic as he raced to Jess's rescue. Jess ducked under Eggman's attack as Sonic got to her. Eggman turned around and chraged again. Sonic ran towards him and homing attacked over the flamethrowers into Eggman's cockpit. The impact knock the Eggmobile over for a loop and ejected Eggman as it crashed and exploded. Eggman got to his knees and pleaded, "Please Sonic...You don't understand what I'm trying to do.." "What's this Eggman?!.."said Sonic snidely, "Begging is new for you to do.." "Enough!" spat Jess, storming towards Eggman. "Let me at this worthless baffoon!" "Wait!" said Sonic, turnning his attention away from Eggman. Seazing his chance, Eggman got up and made a run for it. "Hey!" called Sonic, as he gave chase "Not so fast, Eggman!" A sudden shot hit the ground just in front of Sonic. "Sorry, Mate. I can't let you do that!" called a voice. Eggman had stoped and out of the treetops between him and Sonic dropped down Nack, who pointed his gun at Sonic and Jess.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:48 pm

Chapter Thirteen: Double Crossed.

"Nack?!" cried Sonic, "What are you doing?!" "Mwahahaha!" laughed Eggman, "Isn't it obvious Sonic? Nack is working for me. I knew that he'd bring you to me. He even told me about the Central Matrix." "You'll never get away with this!" cursed Sonic. "You are so gullable, Sonic." said Nack snidely, "Even more so then that Knucklehead echidna." "Yes, and with the girl's help I'll find the Deralem Core Fragment and be done with this place." luaghed Eggman. "I will never help you, Fatso!" snapped Jess. "Ah yes, but I know something very valuble." said Eggman with an evil grin on his face, "Nack here has told me your weakness, little girl. Something that will make you puddy in my hands!" Sonic stared at Eggman and Nack with anger. Suddenly, Nack winked at Sonic, who raised an eyebrow. "I have no weakness!" shouted Jess angraly. "Oh, countraire, young lady!" said Eggman with a sinister tone, "I have heard you are one of the cutest ladies around." "What..Did You Say..?" said Jess trembling. "Oh I've even heard you are at your cutest when your angry." continued Eggman. Jess trembled more and more, only managing to say "Did you just call me CUTE!?!" Jess charged at Eggman, Nack having dived out of harms way, and attacked him with unimaginal fury. "GAH!" cried Eggman in the struggle, "Sonic!...Help Me!"  Jess batted him around like a rag doll, as Sonic and Nack looked on nervously. "I spec'ted he'd fall for it." said Nack. Sonic looked at Nack rolling his eyes, all smug at what he'd done. Then Jess swong Eggman around and around until she let him go flying over the treetops. "Your going to Pay for This!!" he cried before dissapiring from sight. "Now it's your turn Ferret!" cursed Jess. "Hold it for a sec." said Nack nervously, "Let me give you two my reasons for doing that at least." "Out with!" snarled Jess, grabbing Nack by neck. Sonic motioned for her to step back. Nack cleared his throught and said, "When Sonic and I got here, my Gem finder picked up what I thought was you or at least the Frament you have around here. As I searched, I found this old hiltguard nearby. When I went to pick it up, I overheard Eggman talking to somebody. and thought that I'd easedrop on what the topic was. However, Whomever Eggman was talking to had a voice changer or something. I didn't get much unfortunatly, but after they finished I thought I could get what the Doc owed me. At least that's what I told 'em and he asked me if I knew something that he'd didn't know." "So you lied to him?" said Sonic flatly. "Hey, I heard what that dullard Terrador said." continued Nack, "I just didn't think it was that bad, however. And besides, the Doc had one of his goons toss me halfway towards the horison before, I thought it best to return the favor." "So you made him call me Cute just to get revenge?!" cursed Jess. "Woah. Don't get me wrong!" said Nack taking a step back, "You are quite a looker, but I didn't think you'd have a chip the size of Station Square on your shoulder." "Well then.." said Sonic getting between them, "We better get that Deralem Core Fragment and get back to Esper." "What are you talking about?" asked Jess with a smile, "I've got it right here." She quickle produced the Fragment from her pouch. Sonic pulled out the medallion and said "Esper can you hear us?" "Yes I can, Sonic. Come Quickly I have something I must tell you!" she said as a potral opened. "You too, Jess. This is urgent!"

Chapter Fourteen: A Traitor About.

The trio arrived back in the Central Matrix, where Esper, who was looking abit more solid, and Terrador were waiting. "Hi, Terrador." said Jess flirtatously. "How many times must I snub your Advances, Jessica?" snorted Terrador. Nack snikered abit as Sonic added Jess's Fragment. "It seems that I have bad news." said Esper. "What is it?" asked Sonic. "Isn't it obvious?!" said Nack coldly. "I..See.." said Esper to Nack, "You know that there is a traitor about..." "Ummm...." said Nack with a nervous laugh, "Actuelly, I thought you were going to say that the Foul Lord had escaped but was in a weaken state." Sonic gave himself a facepalm and shook his head. "Great there is a traitor around here somewhere and I have to find them with some I can't trust much either." he grouned. "Hey Esper." said Jess, "Do you know who the traitor is?" Esper shook her head. "Unforutunitely, I do not...But I do have my suspisions." "Well if it's who I think it is I'll gladly Flatten him for you when that rat gets here!" snarled Jess. "Who is she talking about?" Sonic whispered to Esper. "One of the other Guardians. He doesn't get along with anyone." replied Esper. "Say Esper..." said Nack, "I found this in Jessica's Zone." Nack pulled out the old hiltguard and Esper looked at it with surprise. "Wha...How can this be?!" she said, "That was...." "You know who's this was?" asked Sonic. "Yes, I do." said Esper, "That belonged to Daltyn. He was one of the original Guardians with me...I..Must tell you all something..." Terrador, Jess, Sonic and Nack looked at Esper as she spoke. "When the Mirror Moon first appired in the skys, there were only three of us here. Daltyn, my sister Zerta, and myself. Daltyn was a noble woirror, while Zetra and myself had great magical powers. Daltyn was Abbrasive to us because he thought of us as weak. As time passed four others joined us, there names being Kamyr, Khazra, Mira, and Minos. We lived in peace here." "Hold up!" said Jess, "That's only Seven! You told me that you were eight!" "You have told me the same." said Terrador. "Esper lowered her head. "I know.." she said with sadness. "One day, we were joined by one more, Arado Rustfang was his name. He had used my sister and myself to get himself here. However, he was here to seek what we guarded here. Daltyn and Zetra chaught him in the core trying to steal the knowlage within. But then something tragic happened. He and Daltyn had quickly got into a fight and it was revieled the Arado...was possesed...By a Demon." "A Demon?!" gasped Jess. "Yes. The Demon know as the Foul Lord." confermed Esper, "He had trapped it within himself years before but he had been lossing control of his mind for sometime. The Foul Lord had finaly taken him, but Arado still fought to keep him inside himself. To this day, I still belive that deep within that Demon, Arado still fights for his soul." "So that's why you sealed him and not distroied him!" said Terrador, "You still have fealings for him.." Esper said nothing. "So you've got a Demon problem here..." said Sonic. "Not the first one I've battled with. I'll beat that Foul Lord and if I can, try my best to bring Arado back to you." "A Demon, eh?" said Nack, rubbing his chin. "I've been lookin' for bigger game for a while. Up till now, Sonic was and still is the hardest bounty I've ever chased. This will be a good test of skills." "Anyways.." said Esper, "I have wasted your time here. Find the others, quickly." The portal opened to the next zone and both Sonic and Nack rushed in.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:42 pm

Chapter Fifteen: Badland Boggie.

Sonic and Nack found themselves in a rugged wasteland of rocks, rusty red sand and low growing moss. A rather large ridge dominated the landscape. "No the most welcoming of places..." said Sonic pulling out the medallion. "You've said it." replied Nack looking about. "Esper, we've seemed to have enter what looks to be badlands..." said Sonic. "Badlands...That would be Renigaide Ridge Zone..." she said through the medallion, "That is home to Kale.." "If you see that pest!" interupted Jess with an angry tone, "Bring him back in one peice so I can pound him to pulp!" "Jessica please!" came Esper's voice in a bit of panic, "Kale is very, very protective of his turf. So be on your guard. He wants to be alone and dispises tresspassers. The one think he hates more then tresspassers are robots, but he will most likely attack you anyways." "Alright!" said Sonic. "One last thing," added Terrador, "Kale is a quick digger and is Armed with a knife. Tread carefully." "Right!" said Nack "Sonic and I will sniff him out." Sonic looked at Nack and said, "This guy is not the most peaceful so far." Nack grind, "Not by a long shot. Lets go and find 'em." As they turned to head for the ridge, a herd of boar batnicks quickly chaught Nack's attention. "Sonic look!" he said in a low voice. Sonic looked at the herd then saw a Eggcell in the middle of them. "Hey Nack, do you think someone is inside?" asked Sonic quitely. Nack checked his Gem finder, however the beapping sound gave them away. The herd turned and charged towards them as the Eggcell took off with some propellers on it's top. "Drat!" cursed Nack. "Looks as if are cover is blown!" "No worries!" said Sonic as he spindashed towards the herd. He ploud through the batnicks like they were bowling pins and Nack gave chase on foot. A sudden dust devil raced in front of Sonic, who stoped before it got him. However a batnick was chaught and tossed into the air. "That Eggcell is getting away!" called Sonic. Nack looked about for a higher vantage point and noticed a larger dust devil near a high ledge. "Sonic I got an idea!" said Nack. Sonic looked at Nack running towards the larger dust devil and called in panic, "Nack What are you doing?! Stop!" However, Nack continued and jumped into the dust devil. "NACK!" cried Sonic. Nack suddenly popped out of the the top and, having changed his gun's settings to blaster, fire three shots at the flying Eggcell. Unfortunitely, he missed the ledge and tossed over the ridge. The Eggcell's propellers were distroied by Nacks shots and it came crashing down on it's side on top of a nearby cliff. Sonic raced to the cliff top and examined the Eggcell. Suddenly, a banging sound of someone pounding from the inside rang out. "Let me out of this thing!" cried the muffled voice. "Don't worry," said Sonic "I'll get you out!" Sonic knew, though that this was easier said then done, the switch to open the cell was hanging off the cliff and the Eggcell was perched percariously. A sudden strong gust of wind caused the Eggcell to tip over the edge. Sonic did his best to stop it from falling but ended up going with it to the bottem. Sonic barely avoided getting crush as it bounced a few times and then broke open. Sonic looked at the opening and saw a figure of a coyote fall out of the Eggcell, dazed by the ride. Sonic rush to him and said "Are you alright?" The coyote looked at Sonic and suddenly became wide eyed. "You?!" he spat getting to his feet and jumping back, "I'll make you pay, Hedgehog!" The coyote suddenly tossed a knife towards Sonic.

Chapter Sixteen: Kale's Turf.

As the knife flew towards Sonic, a sudden shot brough the blade to the ground. Sonic and the coyote turned to see Nack standing there with his gun drawn. "Stay out of this Ferret!" cursed the Coyote, "This is between me and the Hedgehog!" "What are you talking about?" asked Sonic, "I don't even know you!" "Quit your lying, Graviton!" snapped the coyote, "All this mess is your fault!" "What?!" cried Sonic, "But I'm not Graviton..." "Shut up and prepaire yourself!" cursed the coyote. The coyote charged at Sonic, but Sonic used his speed to avoid him. "When you'd get this fast?" spat the coyote. When the coyote turned to charge at Sonic again, Nack fired a warning shot in his path. Suddenly the coyote attacked Nack with a charge that was faster then before, knocking Nack to the ground with a roundhouse kick. It was then Sonic noticed that the coyote had robotic feet. "Now with that pest out of the way..." snarled the coyote, "You next, Graviton!" Sonic protested, "I am not Graviton! You've got the wrong guy!" The coyote attacked Sonic again but still missed. 'Looks as though I have no choise...' thought Sonic. The coyote came about once again and Sonic hit him with a spindash, knocking the coyote to the ground. "Since when did you get so deffencive?" spat the coyote, getting up. The coyote quickly collected his knife without Sonic noticing. "I've been trying to tell you, you've got the wrong guy!" snapped Sonic. "Even so ..." said the coyote, obviously ignoring Sonic pleas, "You are still on my turf!" The coyote attacked again, but Nack got into his way and gave him a double boot to the face. The coyote staggered back and cursed, "Alright, You've asked for it!" Sonic and Nack perpaired themselves for the attack, but then, the coyote turned and fled. "Huh?" said Sonic scratching his head, "What was that all about?" Nack shrugged. "Beats me...You think we should go after 'em?" Sonic looked at Nack and said "I think we should." The two gave chase but the coyote had seemingly vanished. "Wow he's fast.." said Sonic in wounderment. Suddenly Nack's eyes widened and he jumped to the side. Sonic suddenly got uppercutted by the coyote coming up from under the ground benith Sonic. "Hmp!" snorted the coyote looking down on Sonic with his knife drawn, "Thought as much!" Nack took his chance. He fire sleeping gas at the coyote's back. The coyote was overcome by the gas and fell to the ground asleep. Nack quickly tied his feet and hands as Sonic got up. "How did you.." started Sonic. "Didn't you listen to that Terrador guy." interupted Nack, "He say that this guy's a quick digger! Trust me Sonic, It pays to listen once in a while!" "So then..." said Sonic looking at the coyote, "This is Kale then..But who is that Graviton he spoke of?" Nack rubbed his chin, "Don't know...My you should ask Esper." Sonic pulled out the medallion and said "Esper I think we've found Kale...But he Called me Graviton for some reason." "Graviton?.." replied Esper. "Yes. He said that this was my fault.." continued Sonic, "Who is this guy?" "Graviton is one of the other guardians.." said Esper, "By why would Kale think like that...Can I speak with him?" "Sorry about that.." said Nack, "He's busy counting sheep under 40 wink.." "I can get him up!" came Jess's voice. Sonic brought the medallion near to the coyote's sleeping body. "GET OFF YOUR TAIL, YOU DIRTY FINK RAT!" Kale got up with a pannicy start and, as if it was instictive, tried to get away, but he quickly realised that he was bound. "Let me go!" he cursed in pannic. "Snap out of it, Kale!" came Esper's voice. Kale suddenly realised who was talking and said harshly, "What's the meaning of this?!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Chapter Seventeen: Kale's Tale.

"I senced that you were in trouble." said Esper, "So I sent Sonic and Nack here to save you." "Wait...What?!..You ain't Graviton...." stammered Kale. "You don't know Sonic the Hedgehog?" asked Nack. "Nope!" Kale shook his head "Never heard of 'em. Should I 'ave?" Sonic gave himself a facepalm as he shook his head as Kale drouped his and mumbled, "Why is this happenin' to me?" "Kale," continued Esper, "What is it..Why did you attack Sonic thinking he was Graviton?" "Graviton..He came here to fight with me.." said Kale, trying to hold his anger, "Just before we were going to start, a Mob of them tin-cans attacked me. Graviton stood there and watched..Those robots...They were leaving him alone as if they were workin' for him!" Esper gasped, "Graviton?!..But..What he gain from doing this." "Doin' what?" asked Kale, shaking the dust from out of his ears. "Bringing Dr. Eggman here to wake the Foul Lord." said Nack. Kale's eyes widened "Say What?!?" "He's trying to revive the great evil that has been sealed here." came Terrador's voice. "Then it's over?" said Kale worrily. "Not if we can do something about it!" said Sonic, "But we need that fragment that you have." "The fragment?!" said Kale snidely, "What's it to you?" "It might be the key to stopping Eggman." said Sonic. "Hmm...." mumbled Kale. "I'll tell you what...I'll give you my fragment if you do somethin' for me." Nack and Sonic looked at one another then Nack said, "Go on." "Someone's been bombing my turf for the past little while." said Kale, "If you two can take 'em out of bussniss, I'll dig up that fragment for ya." "That's not a problem." said Sonic "Just tell us were it's at." said Nack. "Just one more thing.." said Kale, "UNTIE ME!!!!!" Sonic quickly untied Kale and as he got up he said "Follow me." Kale ran towards the large ridge as Sonic and Nack following him. "With all these tin-cans runnin' about, I'm going to run out of space to bury all that junk." cursed Kale. A large dust cloud lommed up ahead of them and Kale stopped. The ground rummbled at the sound of a mass herd of boar batnicks. "Look out!" called Sonic. "Stampped!" Kale dove under ground and Sonic and Nack suddenly felt something grabbing their feet. They were both quickly pulled under as the stampped rushed past overhead. When it hadd passed, Sonic and Nack climbed out of the ground. "Phla!" said Nack, spitting out dirt and sand from his mouth, "You coulda warned us!" "You said it!" added Sonic getting the rock out of his shoes. Kale popped out, dusted himself off and snarled, "Hmp...Babies. Well, come on!" The trio headed to what looked to be a dead end at the base of a cliff. "Now what?" asked Nack. "You ganna dig us a path to the top?" "Just wait." snapped Kale. Another large dust devil came around the corner and Kale said "Follow me!" He ran into the dust devil and Sonic didn't like how this looked. "This is going to suck.." he said as Nack jumped in before he did. Sonic jumped into the dust devil and quickly found himself high in the air before landing on the ridge top. The landing was softer then he expected but Nack then said, "Sonic...Do you mind getting Off My Back!!!!" Sonic had landed on Nack as Kale just stood there laughing. "If you two are suppose to be heros, you guy are bad at it." Sonic helped Nack to his feet and asked "So why did we come up here?" "Take a look around, nit-wit!" said Kale sharply, "You can see the whole zone from up here!" "Kikikiki!" came a robotic laugh, "Yes and up here you have no place to hide" Suddenly a few bombs dropped around the trio as an Eggmobile with a tail floated above. A head of a robtic monkey poked over it's side.

Chapter Eighteen: Cocanuts's Bomb Party.

As the smoke cleared the robot saw that he'd missed. "Oh great...." mouned Sonic, "It's just Cocanuts..." Both Kale and Nack doubled over laughing. "What?!?! That his name!! Cocanuts?!" cried Nack laughing hard. "KIKI!" cursed Cocanuts, "I've worked long and hard to get this chance! I flush you down, Sonic!" "With what?" said Sonic, "A plunger?" Nack and Kale laughing even harder then before. However, Cocanuts was lossing his temper and shouted, "I'll blast you all for that! Then I'll will get rewarded for taking you out and getting that fragment." "A reward?..A New Toilte Brush, maybe?" asked Sonic. "KIKIKIKI!!!!!!!!" screamed Cocanuts, completely losing his temper, "I'll get my promotion yet! Take this, Sonic!" The Eggmobile suddenly started throwing bombs all over the ridge from it's tail. Kale stopped laughing long enough to jump at the Eggmobile. Cocanuts saw this coming and quickly stuck his plunger on the front of the Eggmobile, pulled it's handle up abit and let go just as Kale was in range. Kale dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes when the plunger's handle hit him in the head. "KIKIKI...Nice try." sneered Cocanuts. Sonic looked for a way to deal with Cocanuts, called to Nack, "Get Kale out of here! I'll deal with banana brain." Nack nodded and grabed Kale as Sonic called to Cocanuts, "Hey Cocanuts...You know Scratch and Grounder did a better job at attacking me then you are." "KIKI." laughed Cocanuts, "Yeah, ramming you into a fence. Phoie...Take this Sonic!" Cocanuts's Eggmobile fired off another barrage of bombs and Sonic hit one of them back at Cocanuts. When it hit, part of the tail broke off as Cocanuts screamed, "KIKIKI?!?! No I would let you get away!" Cocanuts started to launch Spiked Bombs, however Sonic quickly noted that one bombs didn't have spikes on it. Sonic race to the bomb and knocked it back at Cocanuts, however Cocanuts saw the bomb and got out a toilet brush. He swated the bomb back at Sonic. Sonic hit it back at Cocanuts hard then he sent it, just for Cocanuts to send it right back. Sonic hit the bomb again and this time it was too low for Cocanuts to hit it back at Sonic. The Eggmobile exploded and Cocanuts fell to the ground. "KIKI...No fair!" cursed Cocanuts, "Now the Doc's going to make clean the base five hundred times for breaking that Eggmobile..." "Hmp..." said Sonic, "Give up, Cocanuts. You're nothing more then a cleaning robot." "Scilence!" screached Cocanuts, hitting a button on his arm, "I will get my revenge and prove that I'm the best robot ever made by Dr. Robotnick!" Cocanuts vanished as Nack and Kale got back. "Well, I gotta say.." said Kale, "Not bad..As I promissed you that Fragment is over in a cave on this side of the ridge." Kale lead Sonic and Nack to a small cave that was packed with gems, junk and other random stuff. "I know it's here somewhere..." said Kale digging around. Sonic looked at Nack who seemed bewildered by all the Gems inside this small cave. "What with all of this?.?." asked Nack, almost salivating at the treasure. "It's all junk that I've found around here..." said Kale digging through a pile, "It ain't worth nothing to me..." Sonic looked at Kale and asked "How so." "If I can't burn it for heat or eat it, it's not worth it." replied Kale coldly, "All they do is bring me trouble...Ah! Here it is. Go on, take it." Sonic took the fragment off Kale as Nack closed in on one of the gems. "Come on Nack,"  said Sonic, grabbing Nack's tail, "Time to find the next guardian." Sonic dragged Nack out the cave as he cried, "No...Got to get one...Must have one..." and entered the portal to the Central Matrix with Kale right behind.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Chapter Nineteen: A Gift Of Truce.

Nack fell to the ground and cried, "I just wanted one gem...." "It's ok Nack," said Sonic shaking his head, "Anyways, we've got the next part." Esper nodded and Sonic added the fragment to the others. Jess suddenly stormed towards Kale and shouted "O.k. you little rat, I want anwsers!" Kale, in a panic, hid behind Sonic and said in fear "F...F...For What?..." "Don't give me that!" barked Jess, "We all know that you dispise Graviton and I personaly don't belive that Graviton is behind this! You're just using this as an excuse to frame him! I want the truth from you!" "P..P..Please!" cried Kale cowardly, "I am telling you what I know...." "Is there anything you might have missed?" asked Esper. "I..Don't know." coward Kale. "He's lying, Esper!" cursed Jess, "Let me beat the truth out of him!" "N..No...Please..I..." cried Kale. "Hold for a moment, Jessica.." said Terrador. "Kale, was there something different about Graviton when he came to challange you?" "Something...Different?" said Kale nervously. "Yes." said Terrador, "Did he acted differently then normal? Was there something you've might have noticed?" Kale thought nervously and his eyes suddenly widened. "Hold it a sec...His gem!" he said suddenly, snapping his fingers, "I didn't see or feel his Gem at all...That gem of his always made my skin crawl!" Terrador, Jess, and Esper's eyes widened. "That could be the motive..." said Esper, "This stranger must have taken Graviton's Gyro Emerald..." "What?!" cried Sonic, "Egggman's got an Emerald?!" "It appires so.." said Esper. "Well I don't buy it!" snapped Jess. "Hold on, Jessica...." wimpered Kale, "Why not call a truce until this blows over...." "A truce?!" cursed Jess, "What makes you think that..." "Please!" interupted Kale, "I..Want to give you something as a token of good fath.." Kale quickly produced a necklace with a pendent. The pendent itself caught Nack's attention and he grabbed it from Kale, knocking him over. "Very excuisite!" he beamed, taking out a jeweler's lens, "This petal pendent is very high quality. A Blue Lilac petal is very hard to come by or even work with..." Kale stomped Nack's foot and grabbed the necklace back. "YEOW!" cursed Nack as he hopped about on one foot. "Please.." said Kale, "I found it in one of the many crevaces in my Zone. Take it..." Jess took the necklace, she was captived by the petal pendent. "Fine!" she said, trying to sound strong and turning her head. "We'll have a truce until this chaos is over! But if you try anything..." Jess then noticed Esper was fixated on the pendent. "That...That was...Zerta's..." she said almost in tears, "I've been looking for it for centeries..." "Huh?! How did she get it?" asked Jess. "Arado gave it to her.." said Esper.  "Wait, What?!" interupted Kale, "You aren't talking about Arado Rustfang, are you now?"  "What?..But how do you know of him?" asked Esper in surprise. "My village elder.." said Kale looking away, "He told me when I was very young about a group of thieves that would attack wealthy people and Arado would 'save' them...But in truth he was the leader of these theives. When they least expected it, he'd robbed them blind. When he had vanished suddenly, the gang stopped robbing people and build their own village in the deserts of Dusty Dune Zone...My home..." As Kale's words trailed off, Sonic asked Esper "What's wrong...Is he homesick?" "No.." said Esper, "He was Exiled from his home when he was but a child. He is crude by nicecity...It is how he survived for so long." "What's the story between 'em and Jess?" asked Nack. "Jess once had a Gem-cut Rose, but one day it was stolen. As she search for it she over heard Kale saying that he found one such flower and sold it to a jeweler. Jess belives in her heart that Kale stole it, though he claims otherwise." said Esper. "But I digress. You must get the remaining fragments." The new portal opened and both Sonic and Nack jumped into it.

Chapter Twenty: A Nightmareish Bog.

Sonic and Nack landed on a nice green patch of land, but they quickly noticed that the air was heavy with the smell of sulper. Surrounding them was a dark marshland filled with lava rivers and quickmud. "PEU!" cursed Sonic, "This place stinks." "'Ey Esper..." said Nack, holding his nose, "What is this place?" "I sence you are in Brimstone Boglands Zone." said Esper. "That is home to Zexal..." "What can you tell us about him?" asked Sonic. "Not much...He pretty much keeps to himself." said Esper. "Hey you two!" came Kale's voice, "This guy can make a sword out of almost anything and it can cut steel like nothing!" "You must remember one thing.." said Esper, "You cannot last long in the Bog. The air will slowly kill you...Seek the Green Patchs for safety." "Good luck you guys." came Jess. "Travel safely!" added Terrador. "So this guy is a swordsmen..." poudered Nack aloud as the medallion was put away. Suddenly Esper's ghostly form appired before them. "There is one thing you must know.." she said, "The others do not know this, however and it must remain so. Zexal himself is a Demon." "What?!?!" said Sonic and Nack at the same time. "Zexal lived among mortal for a long time, making him far different then other demons." said Esper, "He is benevolent and peaceful. When his home village was distroied by another demon, he used his dark powers to defeat it. When I discovered a traitor was among the group, I had suspected him and I still do..But he is great danger and I must belive he is not the one behind this attack on the Mirror Moon. Please help him.." And with that Esper vanished. "Well," gulped Sonic, "Looks like we need to find him.." "Looks that way, Sonic." replied Nack nervously. Meanwhile, elsewhere... "Scratch...Grounder...Report!" cursed Dr. Eggman at his base. "We're Sorry Dr. Robotnick.." came the reply from Scratch, however the image was full of static. "We can't find him! This Zone is interferring with our tracking systems." Dr. Eggman slammed his fists on the councle and shouted, "You useless, incompatant buckets of bolts! Find that Guardian and his Fragment at once!" "Oh oh!" came Grounder's voice, "Looks like we've got company!" "What?" said Eggman. "Sir!" said Scratch, "It seems Sonic and the ferret have just arrived here." "Well don't just sit there find that Guardian and his Frament before he does!" "Yes Sir!" replied Scratch and Gounder. "Scratch and Gounder out!" 'Was it a good idea to bring those Dumbots back?' pondered Eggman as the screen wnet black. But a sudden adudio only comunication came in. "Hello Doctor.." came the dark voice. "What?! You.." cursed Eggman. "I understand that you cannot trust your robots." came the voice, "But they will help with keeping Sonic and Nack distraced. Just when they think they've won, I'll snatch victory from them. You will have the Deralem Core..Win or Lose..." Eggman lowered his head. "Yes, and of our...arrangement. Why such a price?" The voice laughed, "That is all I ask for...You will honur such a simple wish." "Right...Eggman out!" said the doc as he turned the comunication divice off. Cocanuts, who had overheard the conversation, entered the room with a duster and asked, "Do you really think we can trust him, Dr. Robotnick?" "I have my doughts.." said Eggman, "But our host seems like it's going smoothly...I wonder..." "Do you think he might betray us, Dr. Robotnick?" said Cocanuts. "What are you implying?!" shouted Eggman. "I'm thinking that he might doubble cross us sir." whimpered Cocanuts. Eggman smiled sinisterly, "I have already taken that into conciderations, Cocanuts...I may have another job for you..."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Chapter Twenty One: Hot Foot Jump.

Sonic and Nack dashed from one green patch to another as they searched Brimstone Boglands Zone. "Any luck yet with that Gem finder?" asked Sonic. "Nope." replied Nack, "There's somethin' about this place that is messin' with the signal." Suddenly, Sonic said "You know something..I feel like I've been here before..." "Huh?" asked Nack, "How can that be?.." "I donno." said Sonic, "This place looks familier.." "Hmm...." said Nack, "You know what, Sonic...I've noticed that too...This place has a strikingly similarity with Green 'Ill Zone.."  When they got to the next green patch, Nack stopped dead in his tracks. "Cricky!" he said as he looked over a wide river of lava that stood between them and the next green patch. "How in the world do ya think we're going to cross it?" "Don't kow.." said Sonic thiking about it, "Can't you call that bike of yours?" Nack tried his Gem finder but it had stopped working. "No...It ain't work...Looks as if we're stopped dead, Mate." "Then we have to find another way.." said Sonic in dismay. Then something caught Nack's attention. "Huh?" he said looking accross the lava, "What's that?" Sonic looked and what looked like a figure of someone stood at the otherside. A momentary Flash brought stones out of the lava to form a bridge before the figure dissapired. "Hey!" said Nack, "There's a way accross!" "Nack Wait!" called Sonic as Nack tried the first stone. The stone quickly sank into the lava but Nack just managed to jump off it. "I ain't gonna be fast enough to cross it, Sonic." said Nack with dismay. "Ha! This is no prob." said Sonic grabbing Nack arm, "We'll be there in a sonic second!" Sonic raced to the other side as the stone sank back into the lava. Nack held on for dear life as Sonic made it to the next green patch. "Phue." said Nack, "That could 'ave been toasty.." Sonic laugh, "That's true...But I wonder..Could what we have seen be that Zexal person we're looking for?" "Maybe," said Nack, "But we can't stop and hope he comes back, mate." "Yeah," said Sonic, "Let's keep moving." As the two rushed to the next green patch, they were being watch. "Hey! There's Sonic and the ferret!" said Grounder, "What should we do?" "Come on, Grounder!" said Scratch shraply, "It doesn't take a geinius to figure it out! We follow them. And when they find the guardian." "We grab 'em and smash Sonic!" cheered Grounder. "Put that geinius cap on Grounder." said Scratch, "We'll get him this time!" Suddenly a comunica from Eggman braked "Scra..Round..C..Read..E..." "Dr. Robotnick!" said Scratch, "Comunications are horrid at best. Too much interference." "Lis..n..For..hedge...get..ardi..bzzz." said Eggamn as the signal failed. "Umm...What do we do now?" asked Grounder. "We find that guardian and beat Sonic to him." said Scratch, "Let's go!" Meanwhile... "I hope they got the message, Dr. Robotnick.." said Cocanuts. "Yes..." said Eggman crossly, "If they waste time on Sonic, then I might lose the fragment and it's guardian." 'Knowing those two..' thought Cocanuts, 'They'll find away to mess it up. Even if they manage to find the guardian. If they set that Drill Dasher into attack mode, the controls I tampered with will send them into a world of trouble...Kikiki.' "Is there something funny Cocanuts?" asked Eggman with suspision. "Ummm, no sir!" said Cocanuts nervously. "Good!" snapped Eggman, "I want you to stay here for now and keep an eye on the Base! I will seek out one of the other guardians. Don't defiy my orders!" "Yes sir!" said Cocanuts, giving Eggman a salute. Eggman left the room and cocanuts cursed in a low voice, "Hmp..Suck here again...At least I don't have to clean anything.."

Chapter Twenty Two: The 'Demon' Zexal.

"How long is it going to take to find 'em?" asked Nack, tired from all the running. "Who knows." said Sonic, "But I've been thinking. We haven't seen a batnick at all here." Nack streatched and said "Yeah...Your right...Do you think.." "Think of what?" came a voice behind them. Sonic and Nack turned around and saw a black Fox with seven tails standing behind them. "Who are you two and what are you doing here?" he asked. "The names Sonic," said Sonic, "And this is Nack. I'm geussing that you must be Zexal.." "I see you have meet with Esper.," said the fox, "I am indeed Zexal. It is dangerous for you to be here." "Listen, mate." said Nack with anger, "Esper sent us to find you. You're in just as much danger then us." "If you speak of the machines that have been roaming my zone," said Zexal, "It is nothing that I cannot handle myself." "Well the guy who is sending these robots is trying to revive the Foul Lord." said Sonic. "And when he does I will distroy him." said Zexal, "He would not be the first demon I've defeated." "Huh?!" said a surprised Nack, "How did you know that!" "Yeah!" said Sonic with suspision, "Esper didn't tell anyone until Nack found a relic of one of the original gruadians." "Esper told me when I had first came." said Zexal, "I had assumed that She told the others the same." "What do you know of Graviton?" asked Nack. "Hmm...How odd that you speak of him..." said Zexal, "I sence that you have not met him yet..." "Wait..What? How d'you know?" said Sonic. "I sence those that you have met in recent times." said Zexal, "You have met with Terrador, Jessica, and Kale as well as Esper, Dr. Eggman and even a few robots...So I asked why you know about Graviton?" "Cricky!" jumped Nack. "One of the others claimed that he attacked him with robots." said Sonic. "I too have been visted by someone who looked like Graviton..." said Zexal rubbing his chin, "However I did not sence a soul within....It leads me to belive that he is...." "Hey..." interupted a high pitch voice, "Look what we've found!" Suddenly Scratch and Grounder arrived over them. "Scratch and Grounder..." grumbled Sonic, "Don't you two know it's rude to over hear a private conversation..." "Sorry Sonic, but we have our orders..." said Grounder. "You know of these two?..." asked Zexal. "Yes..." said Sonic flatly. "We're going to take this guy here." said Scratch, "Then will smash you and that ferret there.." "I am Not a Ferret!" snapped Nack. Sonic then whispered something into his ear. Nack smiled and said, "Did your master send you here to pay the bill?" Scratch and Grounder looked at each other with confusion. "What are you talking about?" they both said. "The good doctor has a tab that must be payed..." said Nack. "How much does he owe you?" asked Scratch with suspision. "Let's see, there's my fee...added the insurince, interest...over time....missed and over due payments..." said Nack calculating numbers in his head, "Somewhere in and around...4.2 billion dollars...Give or take." Scratch's jaw dropped at the number and Grounder said, "You're lying! It's supose to be 2.5 million!" A moment of scilence dropped over the arguement before Nack shrugged, "Yeah..But he never ended the contract...So I am still under contract." Sonic started to snicker as Scratch said to Nack, "Then how about this then! We'll race you to see who will get the right to take the guardian to Dr. Robotnick." "I'll accept only when my bike comes here." said Nack with a sneer.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:07 pm

Chapter Twenty Three: Drill Dash Race.

"Where did you last see it?" asked Scratch. "I think it was Mineshaft Mountains Zone..." said Nack, acting like he was thinking, "But I could be wrong.." Scratch whispered a few things to Grounder and a portal to Mineshaft Mountains opened. Nack's Bike was pushed through by a trio of batnicks. Grounder asked Scratch in a hushed moment, "Do you think we'll beat him?" "Who said anything about racing him?" replied Scratch, "We will let him fly far from here and grabbed the guardian before he realises it.." So as Scratch and Gounder pulled along side Nack, Zexal and Sonic stood in front of them. "This will be a full mile drag-race." said Sonic, "No dirty tricks, keep it clean." "I will be waiting at the end of the mile to declare the winner." said Zexal. Scratch and Grounder looked at each other, realising that their false start plan wouldn't work, they had to win. Zexal quickly made the mile distance and Sonic gave the count down. "On your marks...Get set...GO!" he said before running to Zexal. Scratch and Grounder got off the start fast, leaving Nack in the dust. "We're winning!" said Grounder. However, Nack quickly caught up to them. The robots were neck and neck with Nack as they got to the finish line. There was no-way to tell who crossed the line first. "Looks like it's a tie..." said Sonic as he and Nack gave each other a signal. "I say it's a draw for now.." said Nack all non-shalon. "No quite!" said Scratch, hitting a button in the Drill Dasher, "We will still take that fox with us!" They dumbots tried to charge towards them, however, they lossed control of the Drill Dasher as it started going all over the place. "SOMEBODY STOP THIS THING!!!!!" cried Scratch as he struggled with the controls. Zexal saw a large block of Obsidian and he stepped towards it. He layed his sword, a katana like blade, onto it and suddenly, six identical sword came out of this Obsidian block. He grabbed them as well as his own sword with his tails and Slashed the Drill dasher to peices in an elaborate sword dance. Scratch and Grounder tumbled out of the wreakage and cursed, "You've might have won this time Sonic, But we will be back!" A Portal opened and the two robots rushed in before it close giving Sonic no chance to slip in. "Darn.." he cursed, "They got away..." "Like it matters..." said Nack "At least the Guardian is safe." Sonic Smiled, "Yeah..I geuss your right." "So..." said Zexal, discarding the extra swords, which quickly disintagreated "What is it you need of me?" "We need you and your shard to return to the Central Matrix, mate." said Nack. "We are not 'mates', Weasel" said Zexal coldly. "Look..." said Sonic flatly, "Do you have the Fragment or not..." "No..." said Zexal, "However, it is not far...Please follow me." They followed Zexal to a green patch next to a massive lava lake. "It is there." said Zexal, pointing at a Green patch in the middle of the lava lake. "How are we.." started Nack before he remembered about his bike. "Umm...Do you mind if I get the Fragment?" asked Nack. "I wish to have a challange for it.." said Zexal. "I will form two bridges. I will race both of you to see who will get to the Fragment first. Since you have a bike, Weasel, You use that. The hedgehog will run for it. You both must follow the path as to not get hit by flames." "And how will you get across?" asked Sonic. "I'm not affected by the lava." he replied, "Shall we start?"  Two bridges rose out of the lava and Zexal said "GO!" Sonic raced accross the his bridge as Nack flew over his. Zexal quickly raced passed them, using his demonic power to get there quickly. Nack however managed to slip ahead at the last second before Zexal could grab the Fragment. "Haha!" chanted Nack as Sonic came up, "Looks like I win that one!"

Chapter Twenty Four: Yet Another Twist.

"Well done you two.." came Esper's voice, "Come back now.." The protal opened and Sonic, Nack and Zexal returned to the Central Matrix. "I have no joy in seeing you, Zexal..." said Esper with distaste, "But in these dire times, there is not much we can do." "I understand Esper..." bowed Zexal, "Who was it that said that they were attacked by Graviton?" "I did..." said Kale crossly. "Hmmm...I sence you are speaking the truth..." said Zexal, "And yet you are not.." "W...What?!" cried Kale. "I knew it!" spat Jess, "I'll hurt you good you little finkrat!" "You saw who you thought was was Graviton..." continued Zexal, "But I sence that you encountered a robot in disguise." "HUH?! Say WHAT?!" cried Kale in confusion. "The Graviton you saw was not really who they had appired." said Zexal. ".....So...I was wrong..." said Kale, hanging his head and dropping to his knees, "It was ...so lifelike...even down to...the last detail..." "Hmmm..." mumbled Terrador, "Then maybe this Traitor about is really a machine posing as one of us.." Kale suddenly lookd at Zexal and asked nervously, "Is there a robot here with us now?" Zexal smiled, "No Kale. There is no robot in this place at this point." Kale wiped the sweat of his head. "Sonic, add that Fragment to the others." reminded Nack. Sonic did so and Esper said, "With all this chaos about, I am not sure if you will succeed or not..." "No sweat!" said Sonic, "I've beaten Eggman many time. He's never stopped me before." "Sonic," said Esper, "Will you reframe from showboating...I..Sence something.." "Is it him?" asked Sonic. "Yes I belive so..." said Esper, "I sence it's restless. It wants freedom..." "Oh..My bad.." said Sonic, "I was talking about Eggman..." Nack hid his face and shook his head. "Kale!" barked Jess. Kale tremble as she walked towards him. "I..." started Jess reluctenly, "..I'm sorry I doughted you..." This surprised Kale. "I thought for sure that you were lying and you were trying to frame Graviton..." continued Jess. "I.." said Kale, fumbling his word, "I don't mind..Had I known that the Gem flower I had found was yours...I would have returned it..." Terrador let off a low rumble of laughter and Kale snapped at him, "What's So Funny?!" "The mere fact of this chaos.." said Terrador, "Has brought you to into peace...Is it not Ironic?" Both Sonic, Nack, Zexal, and Esper let off a few giggles as well. "And you think it's funny?!" snapped Jess storming towards Terrador. "I find it rather pleasingly odd not having you try and flirt with me." said Terrador with a smile. "Word of advice Terrador," said Kale from afar, "Once you tick 'er off, She'll never Flirt with yeah again...Unless it is with her fists." "And how would you know that?!" spat Jess. "I saw it happen once before." said Kale cowardly, "I felt pity on that guy." "'Ey Zexal..." said Nack, "Can you sence the others per-chance?" "Hmm...Yes and no..." replied Zexal, "I can sence they are still alive but I cannot say if they are not prisoners..." "I've been meaning to ask..." said Sonic to Kale, "What's your gripe with Graviton?" "What's it to you?" snapped Kale. Esper gave Kale a dark stare before he said reluctenly, "Graviton was always invading my turf. He'd taunt me because I was never able to get him out. He alway stay out of my reach and whenever I wanted to fight he'd say it had to be in his Zone." "Graviton visted all of us quite often." said Jess. "But he treats Kale as crudly as Kale treats us. I have seen his Zone once. It was Icey and full of water. Kale once mentioned that he dispises water..." added Terrador. "I find it odd.." started Sonic before Nack interupted. "Enough with the chit-chat." he spat, "We've got to find the others." The portal of light to the next Zone opened and Sonic and Nack entered.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 pm

Chapter Twenty Five: A Savannah Sunset.

An evening sun greeted them on a vast savannah, however the dry grass envelopted Nack, who had to fight his way out. "Hey Nack," asked Sonic, "Do you find the air salty?" Nack paused for a moment and said, "It looks like a savannah to you but this feals to me like a saltflat for me." "Hey, Esper," said Sonic at the medallion, "We're in a savannah..." "No!" shouted Nack, "It's a Saltflat!" "It is both..." said Esper, "You are in Saltflat Savannah Zone...You must seek out Maxus.." "Hey you two.." came Kale's voice, "That guy can be a hothead if you ain't careful." "Do not underestimate Maxus.." added Terrador, "If he feals that he cannot trust you, he will not hezitate to shoot you." "So he's got an itchy trigger finger.." said Nack. "Do not dispaire.." came Zexal's voice, "I have been friends with Maxus for a long time. I am sure he will not attack you. Please mention that I said hello to him." "Sonic...I sence the stranger is there.." said Esper worriedly. "If you see that fatso," shouted Jess, "Rip that 'stache of his off for me!" 'Oh boy...' thought Sonic before saying, "Right will find Maxus before Eggman does...No garanties on the 'Stach though." As he put the medallion Nack said, "Hmmm..Sonic, I think we're being watched." "Huh?!" jumped Sonic, "By who and over where?" "I don't know..." said Nack rubbing his chin, "But my bounty hunter expirence tells me that Someone is watching us.." "Do you think it's Eggman?" asked Sonic. "Maybe but lets get moving and find that Guardian before it's too late." said Nack. As they walked away, a pair of sinister blue eyes looked out from the tall grass. As Sonic and Nack got to a nearby Mesquite tree by a river, Nack said, "I be thinkin' that we ought to pick up the pace, Sonic." "We're still being followed?" asked Sonic. Suddenly Kale's voice came through on the medallion. "Hold up you two." he said. "Wha..Kale?" said Sonic pulling out the medallion. "I asked Esper to let me talk to you without the others." said Kale, "It's about Maxus." "What's it about?" asked Nack. "He is a hedgehog himself." said Kale, "But unlike the Graviton...he..Treats me better then a low-life pest. I'm...Worried about him." "Huh?" said Sonic, "Everyone saids that you're abrassive with all." "That is true...Except with Maxus." admited Kale, "He understands what I've gone through better then anyone else. I save face in front of the other by acting crudly to him, but he's kind to me and lets me get away with it." "Is that all you wanted to say?" asked Nack dispairingly. "Shut it Fang-face!" snapped Kale, "Check under that hat of yours. I slipped something under it when I dragged you two under ground from that stampped in my zone." Nack quickly checked under his hat and found a ring made of rock. "That will help you find him!" continued Kale, "I've helped him with rings like that before. It's for target practice. If all else fails, use that to convice him to help. Got to go." "Thanks for the info." said Sonic putting the medallion away. Sonic turned to Nack and said, "I hope that we're not going to get shot at." "Yeah..." said Nack looking at the ring, "Lets's keep moving before that happens." As they ran off in search of Maxus, the figure of black hedgehog looked on from a distance, stalking them as they went.

Chapter Twenty Six: A Surprise For Maxus.

"Where is this guy?" asked Sonic, "You think a guy with an itchy trigger finger would standout like a sore thumb." "Any hunter knows that you gotta blend in." said Nack. "You know...I could use a drink." said Sonic as he looked at the river. "Hold up for a sec." said Nack. He took off one of his gloves and dipped his hand into the water. When he pulled it out, Nack rubbed his fingers and said, "As good as it looks to drink, you can't drink it...It's too saltly" "Aw man," cursed Sonic, "We've got to find this guy fast or at least some water that we can drink. Maybe the river will lead us to a well.." Sonic started to follow the river as Nack gave chase. The Black hedghog keeped his distance, mumbling, "Whomever these guys are, they will mean trouble.." Soon Sonic and Lake arrived at a small lake. However ther was no well to be found. "All the water you can find and not a drop to drink.." said Nack, "I say we give up on this guy and just look for the fragment." "Wait..." said Sonic, "What about that Gem-finder of yours?" Nack slapped his forhead and said, "Crimy, I forgot all about it." Nack looked at his Gem-finder and looked confused. "Huh?!..I'm not getting any signal.." he said. "Great now what are we going to do.." said Sonic shaking his head. "Ssshhhh!" said Nack suddenly. "Huh?" started Sonic but Nack interupted, "Whom ever you are, Show yourself." At first there was nobody but Nack called again, "I know your there! There is no use to hide from me!" From out of a feild of tall grass emerged the Black Hedgehog. His dark jacket made him hard to see in the grass. In his right hand was a sword who's tip ended like a flame and he was pointing it at them. "Who are you Tresspasser?" he demaned. "Umm...I'm Sonic and this is Nack..." said Sonic nervously. "What do you two want?!" spat the other hedgehog. "We're looking for a guy named Maxus." said Nack keeping his eyes on the hedgehog, "Esper brought us to find him and the others." "Really..." said the other hedgehog, "And what did this Esper say about it?" "She said that he and the other guardians were in trouble." said Sonic. "I find that hard to belive, don't you Maxus?" came a voice. Coming out of the grass was a purple hegdehog, he was unarmed. "I belive these are thugs of that unexpected guest we have." said the purple hedgehog. "I belive you're right, Graviton." said Maxus, "Maybe we can get the name of the traitor you mentioned from them." "Now hold up for a cotten pickin' moment!" cursed Nack, "Esper asked us to find you both and your thinkin' of trying to interigate us?" "Hold it Nack," said Sonic, "What about what he gave you?" "Huh?" said Nack, "Oh yeah!" Nack tossed the ring into the air and without thinking Maxus fired three times at it, the third shoot hitting it. "Kale sends his reguards." said Nack. "I suspected as much!" cursed Graviton, "He played on us all and had himself chaught for this ruse!" "And how do you know about that?" said Sonic arrigantly, "Was it because you were there and you let him get chaught?" Graviton was taken aback by the comment and cursed, "Lies! Maxus let me deal with these two!" Maxus tightened his grip on his sword. "Hey Nack...Does Graviton's voice sound mechanical to you?" asked Sonic. Nack looked at Sonic with some confusion before saying, "I've never met the guy before but that voice of his does sound robotic abit." Graviton looked at Maxus and said angraly "Don't listen to them. They are trying to turn us against one another!" Maxus hesitated for a moment. "Oh! by the way, Zexal send his greetings." said Sonic. With a sudden swing, Maxus slashed Graviton across his chest. But no blood came out, only sparks. The image of Graviton flashed away to reviel a robotic hedgehog.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:36 pm

Chapter Twenty Seven: A Bigger Game To Hunt.

"Metal Sonic!?!" spat Sonic as he looked at his robotic doppleganger. "Mission failed..." said Metal Sonic, "Fall back for now!" Metal Sonic retrated quickly to a portal it opened in the sky above the group. "Crimy." said Nack, "How'd you know?" "To tell you the truth.." said Sonic "I didn't." "How could I have been decived as such..." said Maxus lowering his sword. "Don't knock yourself down like that." said Sonic, "Kale was just as fooled as you were. Zexal didn't realize it as well for a bit. But he caught on something was amiss." "But still!" said Maxus point his sword back at Nack and Sonic, "How can I tell that you'd did plan this?" "Maybe cause I would have shot ya when we first got here as you were spyin' on us!" snapped Nack. "So you knew it was me all along?" said Maxus crossly. "Not really." said Sonic, "We heard that Dr. Eggman was in the area as well." "Yeah.." said Nack, "What did that lass say..Rip the 'stache off him..." "So you've met Jess...." said Maxus lowering his sword. Nack noticed something about how Maxus was moving, changed his gun's settings and quickly drew his gun and opened fire with a cork shot. Maxus had tried to draw his gun and Nack's shot knocked it out of his hand. "What?!" jumped Sonic. "Huh?!..But..How.." stuttered Maxus in surprise. "Years of Expertise." snorted Nack, "Now put that sword away and lets talk turkey!" Maxus reluctenly put his sword away and demanded, "What is it you want?" "Esper asked us to find you and your Deralem Core fragment." said Sonic, "And she told us to bring you to the Central Matrix." "How many of the others have you found?" asked Maxus. "Not counting you," said Nack, "Four. Terrador, Jessica, Kale, and Zexal. They are all in the Central Matrix as we speak." "That still does not make me belive you." said Maxus folding his arms. "It was Kale who told us that he's thankful for how you treated him." said Sonic, "He seemed worried about you." "Really?" said Maxus. "Yeah." said Nack, "He gave me that ring of stone and told me that you use it for target practice." "I see..." said Maxus, "Fine. I will return with you. But first I have a bigger game to hunt." "Um?..." said Sonic before Nack said, "He means he has other buissness to deal with." "Ah." said Sonic, "I'm guessing that it maybe a bald guy with a mustache." "That is correct." said Maxus, "He has left many copies of himself all over the Zone and I am having trouble finding the real one." "Copies?" said Nack confusingly as Sonic looked in the sky at what he thought was a passing cloud. "Umm...You mean those things?" he said looking upwards. Maxus and Nack looked up to see about five Eggmobiles hovering around them quitely. Then twelve more showed up and then they heard, "Mwahahaha! Can you find which one is the real me?" "Eggman?!" cried Sonic. Nack quickly changed the settings on his gun once again and opened fire on the swarm above. Ten of the Eggmobiles popped like ballons leaving seven. Maxus did the same and the other seven also popped. "Mwahahaha! You missed!" taunted Eggman, "I am still surprise you'd turn against your employer, Nack." "Darn!" cursed Maxus, "Where is this guy?!" Ten more Eggmobile suddenly dropped from the sky, each had four Eggrobos with them and all seemed to have Eggman piloting them. "I'll handle this!" said Sonic. He spin-dashed into the Eggmobiles and Eggrobos, bouncing aroung like a pinball till they all had popped or blown up. When the last was gone Sonic noticed Eggman was hidding behind a misquite tree dropping orbs that turn into the phony Eggmobiles.

Chapter Twenty Eight: The Many Eggs Of Eggman.

"I found you Eggman!" called Sonic as Nack and Maxus rushed towards him. "You may have found me..." spat Eggman, "But which me did you find?" Suddenly eight Eggmobiles with Eggman at the helm surronded them and started to circle them. Each of them had six Egg-clones around them. Nack and Maxus opened fire and with each Egg-clone they hit, another Eggmobile with Egg-clones popped out of them. "Gah!?" cursed Nack, "There's too many!" "How would we know which one to attack?" asked an enraged Maxus. Sonic watched carefully and got an idea. "Hey Nack, I got an idea." he said then he whispered something in his ear. "You want to do What?!?" he said with surprise. "Trust me." said Sonic. Sonic revedup a spin dash and bolted towards Nack. Nack quickly hopped onto his tail and gave Sonic a double boot into the growing swarm of Eggmobiles. One after another, they started popping until Sonic bounced off the real Eggman. "GAH?!?!" he cried, "You got lucky!" Seeing who the real one was, Maxus opened fire on the Eggmobile. The blue flame shots he made cut through the machine and it exploded. Eggman landed face first into the ground as Maxus and Nack raced to grab him. But just as they got there, Metal Sonic came out of nowhere and knocked the two to the ground. With all the Eggmobiles gone Sonic turned to see Metal Sonic and Eggman. "Hmp!" cursed Eggman, "Naive as ever! You truely don't understand what will happen here. Soon the Eggman Empire will come to power and there is nothing you can do to stop it, Sonic!" Eggman and Metal Sonic opened a portal and reteated for time being. Sonic quickly checked Nack and Maxus if they were alright. "I'm alright." said Maxus getting up and dusting himself off. "Don't mind me, mate..." groned Nack, still on the ground. "Well that's over." said Sonic, "But I got a nagging fealing that there is something more going around here." "How so?" asked Nack getting up. "What are you two truly up to?" demaned Maxus, "First I'm attacked by that bald guy, then a robot diguised as Graviton tries to decive me. Now I see you two talking about something that makes me suspision. I want you to Explain yourselves right Now!" Sonic rubbed his chin, "It's what Dr. Eggman just said...What did he mean by 'don't understand what will happen here'? What is he up to???" "I say we just speak with Esper." said Nack, "Maybe she can 'elp us with that." "....I know...But I got this nagging feeling...Something ain't right...." mumbled Sonic. "'Ey? Do you have that fragment with you?" said Nack turning to Maxus. "I do.." said Maxus with suspision, "Why do you ask?" "Keep it safe till we see Esper." said Nack, "Come on Sonic lets go." Meanwhile.... "You back Dr. Robotnick!" saluted Scratch. "Those blasted hedgehogs and that traitorest Weasel!" spat Eggman, "They will not stop my plans! Not when I'm so close!" "Uh Boss..." said Grounder, "Cocanuts is gone!" "What?!" roared Eggman, "I told that Dumbot to stay here!" Suddenly a comunication came in from Cocanuts. "Cocanuts to Eggman do you read me!" he said. "Cocanuts!!" barked Eggman, "I told you to stay here!" "Kikiki! I'm sorry lord Robotnick, but I had to." said Cocanuts, "I got a fix on the location of the next Fragment, sir." "I don't....Huh?! Say What!..." said Eggman, dropped jawed. "I can bring it in  as soon as I can, sir." replied Cocanuts. "Hold up." said Eggman rubbing his chin, "I want you to lay a trap for Sonic. Use that Fragment as bait!" "Yes Sir!" saluted Cocanuts, "Cocanuts out!" With the comunication over, Eggman turned to Scartch and Grounder and said, "Prepaire the defences...I feal that Sonic will make his entrance of meddling with my plans as always. Then head to the robotics bay. I will send Cocanuts there when he gets back." "Yes sir!" saluted Scratch and Grounder before they left the room. A comunication came in and the Voice said, "Well...This hedgehog is proving to be better then expected." "Grr...What do you want!" cursed Eggman. "If it gets down to it, I'll will delay him while you insert the Deralem Core. But this means you might have to sacrifice your robots as well...." said the voice, "But, I know that you will succeed in your task." "Mwahahaha!" laughed Eggman, "I like the way you think, But how long can you keep your Identity hidden from the others?" "You think of me quiet lowly, Doctor." said the voice, "I have some insurence In case that happens. We will speak again soon."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Chapter Twenty Nine: Two Friends.

Leaving Saltflat Savannah Zone behind, Sonic, Nack and Maxus returned to the Central Matrix. Esper was almost completely solid and Zexal was there ready to greet Maxus. "Hello old friend." he said. "It is nice to see you once more Zexal." replied Maxus, "I have my fragment with me." "Then add it to the others." said Esper. She then turned to Sonic and asked, "What was it that Kale wanted to speak to you about?" "Nothing realy." said Sonic, "Just to say he had placed a rock ring under Nack's hat." "A rock ring?" said Esper confused. "He said it'll help us." said Nack, "And it did. We had and encounter with that robot that Zexal talked about." "Really?!" she said. It was then Sonic notice Terrador on the ground, twitching. "Huh?" he said, "What happened to Terrador?" After looking about a little more asked, "Where are Kale and Jessica?" Suddenly shouting coming from the distance caught his attention, "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FINKRAT!" shouted Jess. Nack and Sonic turned to se Jess chasing Kale. "GANG WAY!!" cried Kale in total panic as he rushed by. "I'LL POUND YOU TO MUSH AND BEYOND YOU THEIF!!!!" roared Jess as she continued the chase. "The pendent that Kale gave Jess went missing." shiged Esper, "Terrador tried to stop Jessica as she thought that Kale stole it." "WHEN I CHATCH YOU, YOUR DEAD MEAT KALE!!!" yelled Jess. "I DON'T HAVE IT!!!" cried Kale. Sonic then glanced towards Nack and noticed something poking out of one of the back pouches. Sonic folded his arms and stopped Jess as she ran by. Without saying a word, he pointed out that Nack had the pendent in his back pouch. "SO IT WAS YOU!" she roared. Nack looked back and saw he was in deep and he bolted. "GET BACK HERE, WEASEL!" snarled Jess loudly giving chase. Kale had stopped running to catch his breath and saw that Jess was now chasing Nack and felt relived before falling to the floor with exhaustion. "How did Nack get the pendent without me noticing?" asked Esper. "Stinky fingers and years of doing it, I guess." said Sonic. Jess manage to catch Nack and in a flurry of fists and claws, layed Nack out on the floor and walked away with her Pendent. As she passed Kale she said, "Sorry Kale.." Terrador finaly struggled to his feet and said, "Now..I see what Kale ment...Ohhh..." Maxus looked at Zexal and said flatly, "Why am I not surprise by this brief mayham?" "Because you have seen it many times..." replied Zexal shaking his head. "You mean like ever other day?" said Maxus. "It is that bad rerun that plays five times a day." said Zexal, lowering his head. Brused and beatened, Nack got to his feet and said to Sonic, "I couldn't 'elp myself." Sonic shook his head, saying "Crime doesn't pay with cash all the time, Nack. Pain is the only currency that it knows." "Ahem...." said Esper, "I belive you two still have two more guardians to find..My I suggest that you get to them a soon as possible." "I've been meaning to ask you something Esper." said Sonic, "Is there something that you haven't told us about this place and/or about yourself." "What?!" said Esper, getting slightly deffencive, "Why do you ask such a question?" "It's something that Eggman had said after we beat him in Flora Forest and Saltflat Savannah Zones" said Sonic, "Something about not knowing about what will happen here..." "I belive he is mearly taunting you with the unknown..." said Esper. "Fair enough." said Sonic, "If your ready and able, Nack lets go."

Chapter Thirty: Jivin In The Jungle.

After another flash, Sonic and Nack found themselves in a jungle full of bumpers and flippers. "What is this place..." said Nack looking about, "A giant Pinball machine?.." Nack wasn't looking where he was going and walked off the platform they were standing on. "Nack!" cried Sonic looking over the edge. Suddenly Sonic got knocked back as Nack had hit a spring as started to bounce all over the place before crashing into the tree behind Sonic. "Nack...You ok?" asked Sonic. "Yeah...Mate..." mumbled Nack, dased and confused, "Pour...me a double..." Sonic, shaking his head, pulled out the medallion and said "Esper we seem to be in a jungle with spings and bumpers all over.." "You are in Jackpot Jungle Zone..." she replied, "You must seek out Fisker." "Fisker may find you first..." said Maxus. "He enjoys bouncing around his zone." added Zexal. "Do we really need to bring that brat here..." said Kale with distain. "A word of note.." came Terrador, "Fisker likes to see how long you can hold you breath..." "Huh? Why?" asked Sonic. "No one is really sure." said Esper, "Good luck." As Sonic put the medallion away, Nack said, "To heck with it." Nack pushed a button and his speed bike came. "Hey Nack, what does that Gem-finder say about the guardians location?" asked Sonic. Nack looked at the Gem-finder and said dumbfoundedly, "Huh? It seems that I'm getting two signals..." "What?!" cried Sonic. "One's bouncing all over the map while the other is not moving at all.." said Nack. "The one that's bouncing must be the guardian here." said Sonic. "How can anyone enjoy this?" asked Nack, "I.." Suddenly a Voice cried out, "wheeeeeeee." Sonic and Nack watched as a rat like squirrel pinballed all over the place and zoomed over their heads. "Nack," said Sonic, "You head for the Fragment and I'll try and catched that guy." Nack was too busy watching the squirrel bouncing about and got dizzy. "Nack!" said Sonic shaking him. "R..Right!" said Nack who hopped on his bike, "I'll meet you there." Nack sped off to find the fragment and Sonic jumped into a bumper so he give chase. Meanwhile...."Dr. Robotnick..This is Cocanuts...Sonic and the ferret have entered the zone." came Cocanuts voice. "Have you set the trap!" demaned Eggman. "Yes Sir!" came Cocanuts, "If it doesn't traped them forever, It will still take quiet a bit of time to escape it." "Good." said Eggman, "What about the guardian?" "Ummm..." stumbled Cocanuts, "He's bouncing way too much for me to keep tabs on him, sir." "Grrrr...." cursed Eggman, "Fine then, Eggman out!" As he stood there thinking the Voice came on. "Hello Doctor..." it said. "Has you identity been found out yet?" asked Eggman. "No one has a clue." replied the voice, "No thanks to your handy work." "Flattering." said Eggman. "By forcing Sonic and Nack to the other Zones, I can get on with my end of this bargin." said the voice, "However, Once they reach Gravity Glacier Zone, Then I must acted quickly." "So what is the point of this call?" asked Eggman. "I'm sending you some coordinates." said the voice, "Use them only when I send the signal. Just jam all comunications, head to these coordinates and then the Deralem Core is yours...Simple?" "Mwhahahaha." laughed Eggman, "I will wait for your signal. Eggman out!" With the comunication finished, Eggman thought to himself, 'My dream of my Eggman Empire will soon come to full...But there is something about my host that he is not telling me...I must find out what secrets he's hidding...'
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Chapter Thirty One: Pinball Fisker.

Sonic bounced after the guardian as quickly as he could. 'Ugh...This place is like Eggy's old Vego-Fortress. I got to get this guy on solid ground.' thought Sonic. It seemed like they'd bounce around forever, but the Sonic noticed that after their next bounce the were going to land into a river. The two plumeted towards the river and Sonic decided this was the best time to catch the guardian. Sonic quickly closed the gap between him and the guardian but they hit the water a short time apart. The current was so fast that they were both washed down stream rappidly. Sonic lossed sight of the guardian for a moment then was violnetly ejected from the river. "Woah!" he cried as he landed next to guardian. "Haha!" chuckled the guardian, "Isn't that fun?" But when the squirrel looked at Sonic and realised that he didn't know him, he said, "Oh..Your new here. The name's Fisker." "I'm Sonic." smiled Sonic. "What?!" said Fisker with joy, "The Sonic the Hedgehog?! I've heard so much about you!" Sonic put his hand accross his face and thought, 'Great...A fan boy...' "Hey Sonic.." said Fisker, "How long can you hold your breath for?" "What?" said Sonic, "This is no time for games." Fisker turned his head, crossed his arms and spat, "Phoie, Spoil sport!" Fisker suddenly got up and ran to the nearest spring. Sonic quickly caught him before he jumped onto it. "Hey let me go!" cursed Fisker. "Listen to me kid." said Sonic, "Esper told me to find you and get you and your fragment back to the Central Matrix A.S.A.P. It is an emergnecy." "What?!..." snapped Fisker, "Aw man...I was having so much fun..." "Do you have the Fragment?" asked Sonic. "I don't..." said Fisker, "I have it hidden in one the giant Gumball machines in my zone." "Could we go there?" asked Sonic. "Oh sure..." said Fisker, "On one condition, I want to see how long you can hold your breath." "Why?" asked Sonic. "I love to see if anyone can hold it as long as I." he said cheerfuly, "I can hold it about five minites with no problem."  "Fine.." said Sonic with some annoience. Sonic took a deep breath and held it. When he let go, Fisker said dissapointingly, "Oh, You can only hold it for about a minite. Still a deal is a deal. Come on!" Fisker grabbed Sonic's arm and jumped onto the spring. The spring sent the two flying wildly accross the jungle, hitting bumpers, spring and flipper. "Wheeeeeee!" cried Fisker with excitement. They landed onto another river and were sweaped down quickly and Sonic shouted, "Are we there Yet?" "No." replied Fisker, "We need to stay with the river for a few more moments then we hit another five or ten springs before we get there. Just remember to swim left at the fork!" "Why?" called Sonic. "Because you'll loop back to where we were!" called Fisker, "Go left Now!" Sonic did his best to manover himself to the left side and only just made the fork. As they were ejected once again, they hit a spring that sent them flying upwards into a few more springs until they landed into a pile of sticky gum. "Hey!" said Fisker angraly, "Who put all this gum here?!" "Gha! We're..Stuck.." said Sonic in panic. "Kikikiki." laughed a familier voice, "That's right and you will not get this fragment before I do!" Sonic and Fisker turned to see Cocanuts in another Eggmobile floating near them. "I'd love to stay and chat but I got a Fragment to collect. Kikikikiki!"

Chapter Thirty Two: All Gummed Up.

"You'll never get away with this Cocanut!" called Sonic. "I all ready have! Kikikiki" laughed Cocanuts. "Actully, Nack is already getting the Fragment as we speak.." said Sonic with a smerk. "Kikik...What?!?!" cried Cocanuts. It was then that Cocanuts realized that Nack wasn't caught with Sonic. "Hmph!" snorted Cocanuts, "So I don't have the Ferret. It doesn't matter then. I will just bring the Guardian with me!" "Not on my watch, mate!" came a voice behind Cocanuts. Cocanuts looked behind him and a giant boot kicked his Eggmobile hard. As it spun into a bumper, it pinballed deep into the jungle. "Nack!" said Sonic with a smile. "You'd think I'd let yea get yourself caught like that?" snarled Nack on his bike, "Hold on of a sec and I'll get you two out." The boot folded into the Marvilous Queen and a cannon came out. "Uh...Nack?" said Sonic worriedly. "Don't worry, mate." said Nack, "It's only a water cannon." Nack hit a button and the cannon fire a tremendous amout of water at Sonic and Fisker. The gum quickly gave way and both Sonic and fisker shot back and landed hard onto a platfrom. "That was fun!" chanted Fisker, "Let's do that again!" "Let's Not!" grumbled Sonic. Nack brought the Marvilous Queen near and shrugged, "Sorry, mate. Put a little too much power behind that shot." Sonic shook off the water as Fisker said "We're here, Sonic." Sonic looked on to see three giant Gumball machines side by side. "So...Which one is it?" asked Sonic. "Sonic." interupted Nack, "They all have multipule Fragments inside!" "Huh?!" jumped Sonic. "Hahaha!" laughed Fisker. "What's so funny?!" snapped Nack. "You see.." said Fisker, "All of those are Fake. The real one is at the base of the center one. But I sealed it with three keys. Come on closer." Fisker jumped down and glided towards the giant machines. Sonic grabed on to Nack bike and they followed him down. When they got to the bottem, Sonic asked "Where are the keys?" "There in the Gumball machines." said Fisker. Nack looked at the machines and noticed something wrong. "Is it me or does the glass have a hole in it?" Fisker's eyes widened as he rushed to see what Nack was talking about. "Oh no!" he paniced, "Some one swiped the keys to the safe!!!" Suddenly Fisker was hit with a beam that trapped him in an orb of energy. "Kikikiki!!!" called Cocanuts, appiring from behind one of the Gumball machines, "If you thought you've gotten rid of me that easily, well think again!" "Cocanuts!" cursed Sonic. "I've aready taken the libberty of nabbing the Fragment using the keys from the Gumball machines and Now that I have the guardian, I'm giving you two a choise...Kikiki." laughed Cocanuts, "You can take the Fragment, or the guardian...I will leave with the other..." "You'll never get away with this!" spat Nack. "We'll take Both!" called Sonic, "And We'll send you packing in buckets!" "Kikiki..You are fools!" called Cocanuts. He flipped a switch and a chain grabbed onto Fisker's prison. A steel dome surrounded it and spikes emerged on it's side. It started to do an over head swing as it was joined by three more spike ball on chains all going in a different axis. The for spiked orbs rotated around Cocanuts's Eggmobile and he called out, "Which is which? Try this one on for size!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:52 pm

Chapter Thirty Three: A Monkey Wrench In The Works.

The spike balls, with their ever changing orbits, made it hard for Sonic and Nack to find an opening to attack. Cocanuts charged at them. Sonic jumped out of the way and Nack used his bike to dodge. "I got and idea, mate!" he called to Sonic. Nack charged towards Cocanuts as he made a second pass. It at first looked like Nack was going to ram Cocanuts, but at the last second, Nack activatted his shields and rammed into one of the spike balls. The spike ball flung back the other way and started to collide with the other balls causing Cocanuts to momentarly loss control. Sonic sped towards Cocanuts and spin jumped into Cocanuts's Eggmobile. The impact was so violent that one of the chians snapped, sending it's spike ball hurtiling into one of the Gumball machines. Nack made a second pass, hitting another spike ball that went flying off deep into the jungle. "KIKIKIKIKIKIKI!!!" screeched Cocanuts, "NO!!! I CAN'T LET YOU WIN!! NOT WHEN I'VE GOTTEN THIS FAR!!!" Cocanuts pounded a switch and the remaining spike balls became electrified. Spikes also came out from the bottem of the Eggmobile. Nack tried to charge into one of the spike balls but the electricity they made caused the Marvilous Queen to bounce off. "No!" cursed Nack, "It's not working!" "Kikiki.." laughed Cocanuts, "You'll never beat me this time Sonic!" Cocanuts suddenly noticed something coming towards his from behind. But before he could react, the spike ball that had flown off into the jungle had bounced back at him and crash into him. The Eggmobile carrened into the gumball machine with the other spike ball stuck inside and exploded. The orb with Fisker hit the ground and opened up, freeing him and Cocanuts landed hard beside him, breaking the lightbulb on his head and badly damaging the rest of him. Fisker quickly found the fragment on him and backed off. "Noooo....." cried Cocanuts weakly, "I had it...I had it..." "It's over Cocanuts!" said Sonic. "I'm...Finished..." mumbled Cocanuts, who started to shut down. Suddenly a portal opened behind him and Scratch was standing on the other side with a rocket launcher. "Take this!" he called as he fired three rockets at Sonic, Nack and Fisker. Then quickly, Grounder grabbed Cocanuts by the tail and yanked him in before the portal closed. Sonic dodged the missle and pulled Fisker to safety. Nack's shield absorbed the blast and then flew down towards Sonic and Fisker. "Are you alright?" asked Sonic. "Im'..Fine.." said Fisker, trembaling abit. "Now let's go back to Esper." said Sonic. Meanwhile... "Cocanuts wake up!" screeched Scratch, smaking him in the head as Eggman entered the room. "Dr. Robotnick!" saluted Grounder worriedly, "Cocanuts is bad shape...Who'll do the cleaning now?" "Scilence!" barked Eggman angraly, looking over Cocanuts, "Compaired to you two dumbots, Cocanuts did a better job!" "Sorry, boss..." said Scratch. "I told you two to head for the Robotics bay for a reason." shouted Eggman, "I wanted for you to release those two. Then get yourselves to the auto defence guard robot when Cocanuts returned. I will Fix Cocanuts abit then send him there. Now Go! That's an Order!" "Yes sir!" jumped Scratch and Grounder, who quickly rushed out of the room. "K..iki..." mumbled Cocanuts as sparks shot from his broken lightbulb, "Am..I..." "Pull yourself together!" barked Eggman, lowering his goggles, "You need some repair, but you are far from finished. I doughed that you'd be able to stop Sonic but none the less, I still need you for one more battle. I will promote you if you do well at stopping Sonic when called upon." "Yes...Sir" glitched Cocanuts.

Chapter Thirty Four: Just One More.

The portal to the Central Matrix opened as Sonic, Nack and Fisker got ready to leave Jackpot Jungle Zone. "You know..." said Sonic to Nack, "We work well as a team.." "Stow it, mate!" said Nack sharply, "Part of my job discription saids 'Must work for anybody with anybody'. It doesn't mean I have to like it."  The trio entered the portal and Esper greatted them. "I see you have returned safely." she said. "I've brought my Fragment, Esper!" chanted Fisker nervously. "Is there something wrong, Fisker?" asked Esper. Sonic and Nack looked at eachother as Fisker asked, "Is Graviton here?" "No he is not..." said Esper as Kale, Jess, Zexal, Maxus, and Terrador came into veiw. "Why do you ask." "Graviton attacked me.." said Fisker nervously. "What?!" said Esper shocked, "But why would he do so?" "Hey Esper!" interupted Kale, "Maybe it was that tin-can who attacked me and Zexal." "No.." said Fisker shaking his head, "It was Graviton..He attacked me before those robots came..." Zexal rubbed his chin and said "Fisker is telling us the truth. He was attacked by Graviton..." "I ask why would he.." said Esper, "Fisker is the youngest guardian here..." "All he keeped saying was who's behind this..." said Fisker, "I don't know what he was talking about.." "Last I saw of him.." said Terrador, "He mentioned that his Gyro Emerald seemed to be getting weaker...Maybe someone was draining his power and brought those Robots here to hide their track." "Then..." said Kale nervously, "There still is a traitor about...And they could be here right now..." "You know that you are the most likely one around here Kale!" snorted Jess lomming over him. "Gha!" jumped Kale. "That is both a yes and a no, Jessica." said Maxus, "I know Esper has missgivings about each of us...But I sence that she has Zexal as the one." "What?" said Zexal with surprise. "Why are you surprise?" said Maxus, "She knows that you are a demon." "SAY WHAT!" cried Kale, Jess, Terrador, and Fisker. "Thank you for letting the whole world know, Maxus!" said Zexal sternly. "So...Does that mean I have a Demon as a friend???" said Fisker, "Cool!" Everyone else gave themselves a facepalm. "I've known you a long time Zexal and I know you would never do such a thing." said Maxus, "I also know that Kale would make the perfect scapegoat for such, which is why I do not belive it is him." "Thanks for making me feal like dirt!" sneered Kale. "So in your veiw that leaves Fisker, Jessica and myself..." said Terrador, tightning his grip on his staff. "There is still Graviton to suspect." said Maxus, "And I must bring at least one other..." Maxus glanced at Esper and she rebuffed, "You think I might be invovled?!" "I am not putting out accusations." said Maxus calmly, "I'm just suggesting that we cannot rule anyone out." Then he turned to Sonic and Nack and added, "This goes to you two as well, unfourtunately. Seek out Graviton...Only he may hold the anwser to this mystery." "Wether it's him or not." said Jess. "You still need to find him to stop this gook with the tin-cans." said Kale. "Tread carefully on your path." said Terrador. "Graviton's Zone is Gravity Glacier." said Esper, "The gravity is highly unstable swinging form high to low. Added with the ice and watery depths this will be challanging for the both of you...Good luck to both of you." The portal opened and Sonic looked at Nack and asked "Ready?" "Let's get this done, mate!" replied Nack as they rushed in.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Chapter Thirty Five: Icey Time.

Sonic and Nack arrived in Gravity Glacier in the midst of a snowstorm. "Can't see a thing here!" cursed Sonic with the snow whipping past his eyes. "Gimmie a sec." spat Nack. Nack fumbled around in his pouchs and pulled out two pairs of goggles. He slipped his on and put the other on Sonic. "Now we can see, mate." said Nack. "Loosely." said Sonic flatly, "Lets find Graviton!" As the marched into the storm, a glowing red eye watched them. Sonic and Nack seemed to be walking for hours when Nack said, "'Ey Sonic...How long 'as this storm going to last?" Sonic stopped and suddenly asked, "Can you here that?" "EH?" said Nack. Nack listened for a moment and could only hear the wind. "I hear nothin' but wind." he said. "Listen carefully!" snapped Sonic. Nack listened again and this time picked on something that Sonic had heard. Nack and Sonic looked at eachother and nooded their heads. Nack drew his gun, set it to blaster and started to fire wildly into the air. There was a few clanks and a small exploision before the snowstorm died down to almost nothing. Then Sonic and Nack noticed what caused the snowstorm, a large craft floated above their heads. At the helm of this craft was Metal Sonic, and Nack's wild firing had disabled the device that caused the storm. Quickly, Sonic and Nack saw that they had wandered into an icey canyon and Metal Sonic purposely crashed his craft into the side of the canyon and fled. The icey walls of the canyon started to collapes. Sonic grabbed Nack and cried "Look out!!!" As the walls crumbled Sonic raced down the canyon with Nack in tow. Suddenly Sonic stopped and cried out, "No!!! It's a dead end!" Nack, thinking quickly, called his bike useing his Gem-finder and when it got there, he grabed Sonic and raced upwards just as the canyon walls gave way. Once in the clear Nack put Sonic down and said "That's what I call close, mate." Sonic smiled, "You know you'd make a great hero Nack. That is, if you tried." "Very Funny, mate!" snorted Nack, "A hero doesn't get payed!" "Anyways..." interupted Sonic, "Can you find Graviton on that Gem-finder of yours?" Nack checked it and a look of confusion crossed his face. "It...It's saying that there's nothin' here!" "What?!" said Sonic, "Oh never mind. I'll ask Esper if Graviton is around here." Sonic pulled out the medallion and said "Esper, can you hear me...." But No responce came. "Huh?!" cried Sonic "It's not working!" "Hmmm..." said Nack rubbing his chin. His eyes suddenly widened and he imputted something onto his Gem-finder. "You got an idea, fangface?" Nack smerked, "Of course. Since we know that metal dopplaganger is here, I reprogramed my Gem-finder to find lager consintrations of robots in the area. And it is already payin' dividens." Nack looked up, pointed towards a large chuck of ice ine the distances and added, "It seems that the place to start lookin' for this Graviton guy is over by that ice mountain." Sonic looked and said "Good going Nack, let's go!" Sonic sped off and Nack reved up his bike and chased after him. Meanwhile...."Hey Scratch...Do you think we'll win this time?" asked Grounder. "Have you no faith, Grounder!" screeched Scratch, "We can never give up! If we do, we end up like Cocanuts!" "KIKI! What do you mean by that?!" came Cocanuts voice. Scratch and Grounder turned to see Cocanuts walk into the room, almost fully repaired. The lightbulb on his was still broken and he looked to be patched up. "Thought I'd normaly would mock you ..." said Scratch, folding his arms, "Dr. Robotnick has ordered us three to work together." "I know that!" snapped Cocanuts, "Let's get our surprise for Sonic and that Ferret ready before they get here!"

Chapter Thirty Six: Gravity Looped.

Sonic and Nack raced towards the mountain in the distance. As it loomed ahead they suddenly stopped. The mountain was floating in the air. "How?!..." spluttered Sonic in awe. "It must be the gravity." said Nack, hopping off his bike. Sonic rolled up a snowball and threw it towards the mountain. The snowball dropped straight down just two feet away from them. "What's going on here?" said Nack as he walked towards the fallen snowball. As he walked, Nack suddenly felt that it was harder for him to walk. "What's happenin' in this place?" he said straining to move, "It feels like I got a full sized bronze Elephant on my back." "Maybe that's what the ment about the gravity being unstable." said Sonic rubbing his chin, "Maybe it's going from low to high depending on were you go around here." Nack, now on his stomach, cralwed back towards his bike and got up slowly. "I dought I could run it..." said Sonic, "Maybe your bike will get us through." "I'm readin' yea." said Nack with a grin, "Gimmie a sec." Nack jumped back onto his bike and did a quick scan of the area ahead of them. "O.K." said Nack, "Hop on." As Sonic got on Nack said, "So we are going high up before we cross. The gravity is five times higher then normal and it goes on like this for two miles. Then it goes to less the a quarter of what we call normal." "That one heck of a change!" said Sonic as they started to rise. "I know!" said Nack, "So, Hold on!" Nack kicked the Marvilous Queen in to speed and they quickly started to drop as they cross the area of high gravity. Nack struggled to keep the Marvilous Queen from hitting the ice below and were about to hit it when the got into the low-G area. The Marvilous Queen shot upwards at an extremly high speed and Nack and Sonic were going to crash into the base of the mountain. "STOP!" cried Sonic as he closed his eyes. Nack managed to stop the Marvilous Queen by a mere two feet below the mountain. However, Sonic was ejected into the mountain base and went inside a bit. "Sorry 'bout that, mate." said Nack with a chuckle. Sonic dropped out of the hole onto the Marvilous Queen and said flatly "Let's get on the top side in case it drops onto us." Nack manovered the Marvilous Queen to the side and landed on the mountainside and they hopped off onto the mountain. "So where do we go from here?" said Sonic. Nack used his Gem-finder to scan the mountain and added it's data to his scans for robots and said, "There is a cave nearby...It seems that our robotic friends might be inside of it..." "Then what are we whaiting for." said Sonic who rush up the mountain. "Sonic!" called Nack, "The cave is over here!" Sonic stopped and looked over to Nack's side to see a ledge beside him where the cave was. Sonic quickly joined Nack at the cave entrance and the looked inside. Do you think they'll be expecting us?" asked Nack. "If they weren't, I suspect we'd have an easier time getting here." replied Sonic. As they took a few steps in, the floor suddenly dropped and they slid down into a large icy cavern. "Ow...Where are we?" asked Sonic. As they looked around themselves, they noticed an Eggcell that was encased in a thick layer of ice ahead of them. "Look at that, mate!" said Nack. Suddenly an Eggmobile hovered down from the roof. But the pilot was not Eggman, Scratch, Grounder, or even Metal Sonic. "No!" said Sonic "It Can't Be!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:30 pm

Chapter Thirty Seven: Double Trouble.

"Mecha Sonic!" cursed Sonic, "I distroyed it back on Angle Island!" Nack looked at Sonic and asked "What's the difference 'tween him and the other?" "It's bigger and 'stronger', Nack." said Sonic, noting stronger in quotaion marks. A silver sphereical saw blade emerged from the base of the Eggmobile and Mecha Sonic moved to attack. "Same thing like in Saltflat Savannah Zone?" asked Nack. Sonic smiled, "Right!" Sonic spin-dash into Nack, who hit him with a double boot. Sonic Crashed through the Eggmobile, distroying it. Mecha Sonic jumped out of the Eggmobile as it exploded and dropped the sphereical saw blade to the ground. Mecha Sonic stood next to it as Sonic and Nack stood side by side. Suddenly the sphereical saw blade reved up and opened to reviel that it was another robot. "What?!" cried Soinc, "Eggy's even brought back Silver Sonic." "Oie! 'Ow many copies of ya did tubby make?" asked Nack. "Don't recall..." said Sonic, "Quiet a few but I lost count. But these two are some of the better ones. The best being Metal Sonic."  Silver Sonic charged at them as Mecha Sonic turned into it's ball form and bounced up and down. "Nack!" called Sonic as he quickly dodged the attacks, "You take Silver Sonic. I'll grab the other one! Silver is very pradictable!" Nack jumped over Silver Sonic and replied while ducking under Mecha Sonic, "Right!" Nack pulled out his gun took a few pot-shots at Silver Sonic as it rolled into a saw blade. Nack quickly noted that it was impervious to attack when rolled up and dove out of the way as it charged by. Sonic, on the other hand, was trying to get to grips with Mecha Sonic's unpredictable move choises. When ever Mecha Sonic stood Sonic managed to get a hit in. 'I wish that this guy was as easy as Silver Sonic to figure out.' thought Sonic, dodging yet another attack from Mecha Sonic. Suddenly Both Mecha and Silver Sonic rolled themselves up started to continueously chrage at Sonic and Nack. "Blast!" cursed Nack, jumping over Silver Sonic. "If they stay like that, we can't hit 'em!" "We've got to think of something..." called Sonic ducking under Mecha Sonic. Nack suddenly had a thought and called "Sonic, I've got something! Get over here!" Sonic ran towards Nack with Mecha Sonic on his tail as Nack ran towards him with Silver in hot pursuit. Nack suddenly grabed Sonic and dove to the side as Mecha Sonic and Silver Sonic plowed through each other. As Sonic and Nack looked on, Mecha Sonic fell into two peices and exploded as Silver Sonic charged towards them, still rolled up. Sonic grabbed Nacks arm and started to run while saying, "That's the last thing I'd expect." "What?" asked Nack, holding onto his hat, "My plan?" "No," said Sonic with a smrek, "That Mecha Sonic would be taken down by it's predeceser."  Sonic ran around the cavern as Silver Sonic got closer and closer to them. "Wanna try a pole valt, Nack?" asked Sonic suddenly. "What?!" cried Nack. "Just trust me Nack!" called Sonic. Sonic veired towards the frozen Eggcell and Silver Sonic was still in hot pursuit. "Ready Nack?" asked Sonic. "Just go for it!" said Nack nervously. Sonic jumped into air and Nack coiled his tail just as they landed. Silver Sonic jumped after them as Nack sprang the both of them over the Eggcell. Silver Sonic could not make the second jump and crashed into the Eggcell and exploded. The Eggcell was busted open and for a moment Sonic and Nack saw no one. Then, slowly, Graviton stumbled out of the Eggcell. When he saw Sonic and Nack he panted, "We..Must hurry...Before it's..Too..Late!"

Chapter Thirty Eight: The Traitor's Revieled.

"Whoa!" said Sonic, "What are you talking about?" "We've got to stop that fool before he dooms us all!" said Graviton franticly. "Who, mate?" said Nack, "Who?" Graviton looked at Nack and said "Kale!" "What?!?!?" cried both Sonic and Nack. "He came to fight some time ago and just before we began, two robot hedgehogs showed up, One being Silver and the other being much taller and blue. Just as I had turned my back on Kale, he attacked me and stole my Gyro Emerald and my Fragment." said Grviton, "Without my Gyro Emerald I cannot fight as well." "Why would he do such a.." started Sonic when Nack interupted, "I think we'd best tell the others!" Sonic pulled out the medallion and said "Esper, can you here me?" But there was no awnser. "We might be too late!" said Graviton. Sonic then noticed a device on  the ground like that of one he had seen on Cocanuts and grabed it. He pushed a button and a door to the Central Matrix opened up and the trio ran in. They could see all the other guardians on the ground unconscious and Kale and the Deralem Core was missing. Sonic rushed to Esper, who was now solid, and said "Esper wake up.." Esper slowly regain consciousness and said, "The stranger came here...I do not know how...Kale Grabbed the Core and fled while we covered for him...But I can't.." "Esper!" said Sonic helping Esper up, "Kale is the Traitor! He has the Gyro Emerald and Graviton's fragment!" One by one the other guardians got to their feet. "I knew it had to be that fink!" spat Jess. "Yes but the reason is still why.." said Terrador. "What could make him do such a thing?" said Fisker, "Last I checked he hated robots." "It must have been that Book I saw in his possesion when he attacked me." said Graviton. "A Book?" asked Esper. "It was old..." said Graviton, "It looked to be bound in skins and bark..." "Huh?!" said Jess, "He didn't burn it?" Everyone looked at Jess and she said sternly, "What? I chaught him in my Zone once and he told me he found it in my Zone and asked if it was mine. I told him that I never keep junk like that in my Zone, so he kept it." "That would expain it..." said Maxus aloud. Everyone turn to him as he said, "The other day I saw before this chaos started, he seemed troubled. As I spoke with him, he seemed distant...Whatever is writen in that book must have done something to his mind..." "You were friends with Kale?!" said Terrador, "Even as his sometimes spitefull words were aimed towards you?" "His is a life no one can truely understand unless they have nothing else to live for." said Maxus, "Both Zexal and I lost our villages to Demon attacks, Kale was banished from his. Our never ending hunt for Demons gives us a cause to continue, Kale just mearly survives. I do not think Kale is doing this of his own free will. Could this be the work of the Foul Lord?" "So that's why you attacked me." said Fisker to Graviton, "You figure something was wrong and you thought of me, being naive, had done something wrong." "Since I've been here," started Graviton, "I can't put my finger on it, but I've been fealing like something has been knawing on me." "I think that we should try and Stop Kale and ol' Eggman, don't you, Sonic." said Nack. "We must go with you this time." said Esper. "The shortest way to the base of my Zone to the Foul Lords tomb is sealed by doors only we Guardians can open." "So let's get this show on the road!" said Sonic. Esper opened a portal and Sonic Nack and the other Guardians enter before Esper followed.
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Chapter Thirty Nine: Egg-Base Epsilon.

When they emerged from the portal, what they saw was a bit of a shock. "My Zone..." said Esper horrified as they looked about. Machines and junk lay all over the place. A large video screen hung above the enterence. Suddenly it turned on and showed Eggman's face. "Greeting Guardians of the Mirror Moon, I, Dr. Ivo Eggman Robotnick, welcome you to my Zone..." he said sinisterly, "This is my Egg-Base Epsilon. I hope you like it. While I'm down here in the Foul Lord's Tomb, I'll be sending my Robots up to entertain you..." "You still will never learn!" said Sonic. "Ah!" said Eggman, "You don't truly know what I'm about to do, Sonic. You can come if you like, but I dought that you'll make it here. Mwhahaha!" The screen became full of static as Eggman's laughter echoed around them. "We can't wait here!" said Graviton, "We must continue!" "I wouldn't try if I were you!" came Kale's voice. Everyone looked around and saw no one. "Over here Sand Brains!" called Kale Sonic and the others looked up to see Kale on the top of the archway. "If I were you guys!" he Spat, "I'd be lookin' for an exit! Cause when the fire works start, Not even this hunk of rock will be around!" "Why did you.." started Esper. "CAN IT!" braked Kale, "You days are numbered Esper!" "Why you little!" cursed Jess. "Hey Jess!" Kale called out, "That pendent I gave you! It's really one of two parts. If you find the other part, I can GARANITY that bad nothing will happen to you. And as for the rest of you...I'm just wasting your time!" Suddenly Kale dissapired into thin air. "A hologram..." mumbled Zexal. "We've got no time for this Zexal!" said Maxus. "Right." said Esper, "This way!" Esper lead the other towards a stone wall beside the main enterance with a stone platform that looked odd. "Someone must stand here on this to open the way." she said, "However, they will be stuck here encased in Stone until the Deralem Core has been fragmented once again." "I understand." said Terrador, "I will stay at this first gate." The others looked at him and Fisker said, "Why you? Why not one of us?" "You heard what the bald man said." said Terrador, "His machines will be getting here soon. I will stay here, I have evaided these machines before by hideing in Stone. Now Go!" Before anyone could do any thing, Terrador jumped onto the platform and turned to stone. The wall started to swing around and Esper said "Quickly!" The group rushed in as the wall swang about and closed. "There is not much time." said Esper, "We must get to the next gate to continue onwards. Follow me!" As the group raced down the path Jess ran up beside Sonic and said "Take this!" She past the pendent to Sonic and added "If this is to keep someone safe, I think you should have it." "Are you trying to flirt with me?" asked Sonic. "Nonsence!" spat Jess, "You're not my type!" "Over here!" called Esper. As everyone got to this spot, Esper said, "This gate needs two people to open...But not just any two...Two who share something.." "As much as I would love to Flatten Kale's face in," cursed Jess, "I will stay if someone else has something in commen with me." At first no spoke up. "I do belive she's hinting at you, mate." said Nack to Graviton. "Huh?" said Graviton in surprise, "What makes you say that?" "She belives Kale robbed her." said Sonic, "Kale took your Emerald, didn't he?" "I see..." said Graviton, "It is only logical...I will stay as well." Graviton and Jess stepped onto the platform together and both turned to stone. The path opened and the remaining six rushed through.

Chapter Forty: Traps and Trouble.

As the group rushed down the corrador, Kale suddenly appired. "You really think you're going to stop this?" he snorted, "The doc all ready knows of this path layed enough traps around here to slow you down more then taking the long road." "Kale...Why are you doing this?!" asked Maxus. "Hehe, You should know that by now." said Kale, "Unless this place has been messing with you like it has been for the others!" "Ignore it." said Zexal, "It's just another hollogram." Kale then vanished and the group entered a large room. "I don't like the looks of this place..." said Fisker nervously. Esper looked around franticly and said, "Look out!" Hundreds of batnicks poured into the room and stated attacking the group. "We've got no time to waste!" called Esper, "Strike those that are in our way! Make for the exit!" The group bashed their way through the batnicks towards the exit and Esper hit a switch that shut the door behind them. "We are almost at the next gate. But now we need three to remain here." she said. "If it is like before, Maxus and I must stay behind." said Zexal, "But do not have enough..." "We do." said Maxus, "Fisker, didn't you said that you lived in the Jungle on South Island?" "What?!.." said Zexal, "The child live on South Island?" "I'm not a child!" said Fisker with an angery tone, "I just act like one!" "So it is you three who must stay." said Esper "You come from the same place." "Good luck you guy." said Maxus. "We will wait for your success." said Zexal. "Let that fatman get it!" chanted Fisker. The three of them got onto the platform and they changed to stone as the gate opened. Sonic, Nack and Esper enterd another corrador, but it was pitch black. "Gimmie a sec!" said Nack fumbaling with his gear. He quickly slipped on some nightvision goggles and he said "Cricky! The tubby has put a lot'o'spikes and pits about here. How far to the next gate?" "It should be at the next big chamber.." said Esper, "Since you can see, you take the lead, Nack." Nack leaded Sonic and Esper down the dark corrador, calling out "Left." or "Right." to avoid the spikes and pits. Soon they saw light ahead and Nack took the goggles off and they charged into the room. Suddenly, they saw massive saw blades running accross the floor and flamethrowers on the side shooting inwards. Between them and the way out was a large gap with gyro drums spining fast. "Blimy!" said Nack. "Got to hand it to Eggy..." said Sonic, "This looks good for a change." A low rumble chaught Esper's ear and she looked up and screamed "The celing!" Sonic and Nack looked up to see a spiked roof lowering down towards them. Sonic grabed Esper and Nack and called out, "HANG ON!" Sonic jumped and weaved past the flamethrowers and saw blades, jumped accross the gyro drums and made it to the doorway before the spiked roof crushed the chamber. "Phu...." said Sonic. "That was cutting close, mate!" spat Nack checking his tail, "I thought my tail got nicked!" "This is where I must stay." said Esper, "Because neither of you are guardians, only I can open this gate. You two must go on. Good luck and my you triumph this day." Esper took her place and turned to stone. With the way opened Sonic and Nack entered into a flooded chamber with what looked to be purple electrified water. "Eh, Sonic?" asked Nack, "What's with the water?" Sonic looked around with distaste. "This isn't water, Nack," he said, "It's MegaMak!" "We've got to cross it.." replied Nack, "But it's electrifide.." "Looks as though you two hit a dead end." laughed Kale, who appired on a screen above. "What do you want now?" snapped Sonic. "I do want to see you two after all." said Kale with a sneer, "So I'll give you guys a hint about crossin' this room."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:01 am

Chapter Forty One: Kale's Switch and Run.

"What?" said Nack with suspision, "Why?" "If you two want the truth you'd best find me!" snarled Kale, "There is a switch that controls a pump in that room which controls the level of that stuff somewhere around you. It will lower it only for a short time, so short in fact that not even you Sonic can make it all the way. There are Six switchs in all but there is one catch, The light will go out each time the level of that stuff goes down. I'll see you two on the otherside...If you make it!" The screen turned off and Sonic looked at Nack and said, "I don't think we've got much choise." Nack looked around himself and noticed a loose stone. When he pushed it, the lights went out and the whirle of a pump sounded. Sonic grabed Nack's Night Vision Goggles, put them on, grabed Nack by the arm and race to the next high point berofre the MegaMak levels rose up again. "Wow.." said Sonic, "That's quick for a change.." Nack hit the next switch and Sonic raced to the next high point. "'Ey Sonic...I think I see the door!" said Nack. "There's still at least one high point to go..." said Sonic, "Let's move!" After another switch and run, Sonic and Nack got on to the high point and made a horrifing discovery. "What?..Theres three switchs..." cried Sonic. A screen turned on above them and Kale was laughing. "Hahaha...Oh my bad..." he laughed, "I forgot to mention that not all switchs turn on the pumps. One of those brings the roof down and one fills the room permenitly! And when one is pushed the others don't work! It's game over for you guys and you two are suckers for it! Hahahaha!" The screen shut off and Sonic and Nack looked at each other. "One in three chance to make it?" said Sonic, "So we've got to make this count." "I've had worse odds against me." said Nack sternly, "I hope Lady Luck is on our side!" Blindly Nack hit a switch at random. As the MegaMak levels dropped, Sonic raced to the edge of the room before it rose again. "Looks as if this Lady Luck is smilin on us.." chuckled Sonic. "It was bound to happen." said Nack, "Let get out of this room." As they made their way out of the chamber, they could hear Kale laughing. "Those two bought that trap Hook, Line, and Sinker...Now I must get ready for the real fireworks." Sonic and Nack peeked into the next room and saw Kale at the far end with a few things wraped in some fabric that was held on a stick. "I wouldn't make a move if I was you, Mate!" cursed Nack as he and Sonic stepped into the room. Kale turned rapidely and said in astonishment "W..What?!?! You to made it?!?!" "Of course.." said Sonic, "I'm the fastest thing alive...That 'trap' was a joke." "So out with the truth!" snapped Nack, drawing his gun. "Hmph!" snortted Kale, "I'll tell you if you have the two parts of the pendent." "Jessica gave me her part but what does the other look like?" asked Sonic. "A stone medallion with a slot in it." replied Kale, "But I highly dought you have it since it was lost in the flooded room back there." Sonic pulled the medallion that Esper had given to him and asked, "You mean this?" "What?!?!?" cried Kale. "He's stallin', Sonic!" cursed Nack as he watched Kale's movement. Suddenly, Nack cried "Sonic! Look out!" Kale triggered a swinging axe trap before making his exit from the room. Sonic and Nack gave chase.

Chapter Forty Two: Smashing Fun.

As the chase Kale down narrow corradors and twisted passages, Sonic and Nack slowly closed the gap between them and him. Kale rush into one room and crossed a narrow bridge before stopping at the door on the otherside. He hit a switch that caused the bridge to collapse inot the pit it spand. Sonic and Nack got to the edge of the pit in time to see the bridge fall away. "This is as far as you go!" shouted Kale angraly, "I have better things to do!" Kale left the room leaving Sonic and Nack alone. "Wanna pole valt this pit?" asked Nack. "Why not." replied Sonic. "Cause we're not going to let you!" screeched a voice. Sonic and Nack turned to see a giant robot with wreaking ball arms, a needle gun on the base and two cannons on the top emerge from the pit. At the top was a control pod with Scratch, Gounder and Cocanuts. "Not you three.." ground Sonic. "Yes!" chanted Grounder, then the three of them said at once, "The Greatest team that ever was...The Super Special Sonic Search & Smash Squad!" Nack looked over to Sonic and said flatly "Really, mate..." Sonic just shook his head. "Dr. Robotnick gave us a second chance when he brought us back!" Screeched Scratch, "And there is no way will shall fail him! S.S.S.S.S.Squad...ATTACK!!!" The Needle gun started up and strafed the ground as Sonic and Nack dove out of the way. Nack fired three shots at the needle gun. The first shot missed, the second bounced off and the third entered on of the barrals. The gun suddenly exploded off the bottem and Scratch called "Unload Cannons!" Grounder and Cocanuts manned the two cannons and started to fire bombs at Sonic and Nack. As they dodged the attacks, Sonic and Nack never once took their eyes off the robot. "Give 'im the old left hook!" called Grounder. The robot swong it's left wreaking ball at Nack barely got out of the way. "Squish him with the right!" jumped Cocanuts. The robot brought it's right wreaking ball smashing into the ground as Sonic spead pass. The platform that Sonic and Nack were on was getting thiner and thiner till it was as narrow as the bridge that Kale had collapsed. "You've got nowhere to Run, Sonic!" said Scratch with staisfaction. "It's over for you, Sonic!" added Grounder. "Kikiki! You loss this time!" laughed Cocanuts. Suddenly Cocanuts felt something bounce off his head. He looked down to see a bit of stone by his feet and then he looked up. "Ummm..Guys....." he said nervously. "What now Cocanuts?!" screeched Scratch. Cocanuts pointed upwards and when Scratch and Gounder looked up, a large stalagtite crashed right between them in the robot's control pod. The machine exploded and sent the trio into the air before they gripped themselves over the pit. "We...Were so...Close!" said Scratch, who was in the middle holind on to Grounder and being held by Cocanuts. Sonic and Nack rushed accross and Sonic said "I hope you have a nice trip...I'll see you next fall!" The edge of the narrowed platform broke off and the three robots fell into the dark pit below as they cried "We're Sorry Dr. Robotnick!" Sonic turned to Nack and said "Now that that's done, We've got a world to save." "You've got that right mate." said Nack with a grin, "Let go."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:05 am

Chapter Forty Three: Nack's Shortcut.

"We've got to stop Eggman." called Sonic as he ran down the corrador. "I know, mate!" snapped Nack as he tried to keep up. They arrived at a doorway with strange markings and a door that had been drilled through. "This must be the Foul Lord's Tomb!" said Sonic stopping in his tracks. "Yeah, but how far down does it go?" asked Nack. As they looked around for traps, Sonic noticed a old peice of paper. "Huh?! What's this?" he said picking it up. As he read it he said "This is from Kale..." "What's it say mate?" asked Nack trying to look over his shoulder. 'I never thought you'd lunk heads would get this far. Listen well, that medallion and pendent is the key to the truth in this place. Slip the gem petal into the slot on the medallion. Once that is done, you will see the truth! Kale.' "Well...That's a load of 'elp!" spat Nack. "I think we should try it before we go on." said Sonic, "You never know...It could show us any trap on our path." "....Alright.." sneered Nack in distaste. Sonic pulled out the pendent and the medallion. When he slipped the pendent into the medallion there was a bright flash and the medallion glowed with a warm fealing. "Wait a sec...." stuttered Nack, "Is..That...It can't be!" "Huh?!?" said Sonic with surprise, "What is it, Nack?" Nack grabbed the medallion and said "This...It's the lost medallion know as Eye of Truth! But...How did it get here?!" Sonic looked at the paper and asked "Can you see anything hidden on the paper?" As Nack looked at the paper, he said "Wait! There's more here!" "Really? I don't see anything?" said Sonic. "It's more from Kale..." said Nack, "It says that Arado had stolen it from a cult of somesort...He'd kepted it as a good luck charm until his dissapirence..." "Wow!...But how did he know about it?" asked Sonic. Nack rubbed his chin and then snapped his fingers. "Of course! That Book! It must have been a journal or something!" he said. "Well then....We're wasting time here. Let's finish this!" said Sonic as he ran through the doorway. "Wait up, Mate!" cried Nack as he followed him in, both not knowing that they were being watched. As they ran down the passage, Nack stopped and called to Sonic "Hold up! I think I found a shortcut!" Sonic screeched to a halt and quickly backtracked towards Nack. Nack pushed a stone in and a hidden door opened. "That medallion is somethin'..." said Sonic as Nack and he entered the hidden passage. Near the end of the passage they found a shaft the droped down and they heard Kale and Eggman talking. "What do ya mean I didn't hold up my end!" shouted Kale, "I held up that Hedgehog and Ferret long enough!" "I do not know why you wish to trade me this weapon for a way off and to leave your 'turf' alone." said Eggman, "I know that this is powerful enough to distroy the world...So what is it you are really after?" "Hmph!" snorted Kale, "If you must know...I wish to make amends with my village." "You are just saying that!" said Eggman, "And besides I don't know if what you gave me is truly the Deralem Core of a cleaver fake!" "Grrr...Traitor! I'll fix you!"  growled Kale. Kale charged at Eggman but Metal Sonic cut Kale off and knocked him back. "What?! Aren't you..." stammered Kale angraly. "Yes, Kale." said Eggman with a sinister tone, "He is the Graviton that attacked you. But last time it was only just to catch you. Metal Sonic....Distroy Him!"

Chapter Forty Four: Metal Sonic's Revenge.

Metal Sonic hit Kale with a blast of energy that knocked him hard into the wall, dislocatiting his shoulder and knocking him out cold. "We've got to do some thing!" wishpered Nack. "Follow me!" said Sonic. Metal Sonic charged towards Kale when Sonic Dropped on top of him and Nack crashed on the floor after him. "WHAT?!?!" cried Eggman. "We were in town and thought that we'd drop in." said Sonic with a grin. "Grrrr. You won't stop me this time hedgehog!" cursed Eggman as he ran out of the room, "Metal Sonic...Distroy them all!" "Nack...Keep an eye on Kale!" called Sonic, "I'll deal with Eggy and Metal!" "Right!" called Nack as Metal Sonic fired an energey blast at Sonic. Sonic dodged it and tried a homing attack on Metal Sonic, but Metal dodged it and struck from behind. Sonic bounced off the floor and charged again hitting Metal Sonic in the side. Metal Sonic attacked again and Sonic hit him into the floor and Metals's head came off. It rolled accross the floor before it exploded. "That was easy..." said Sonic, rubbing his chin and looking at metal's body, "Way too easy..." Suddenly, Metal Sonic's body changed to a beige robotic form that Sonic had never seen before. "What!?!?" he cried. Then the real Metal Sonic crashed through the wall and hit Sonic from behind. "Worthless Copy!" it droned. Sonic got to his feet as Metal attacked him hard again. Sonic tumbled accross the floor as Metal hovered above him. Metal Sonic charged up an energy blast as was about to fire it when Nack opened fire with his blaster. The sudden rain of fire chaught Metal Sonic off guard and it missed it's shot at Sonic. Sonic seized the moment and hit Metal with a homing attack, sending his robotic dopplaganger crashing hard into a wall. Metal rushed off the wall back at Nack. Nack quickly jumped aside and, with some seemingly random hand signals, told Sonic spindash at him. Sonic spindashed at Nack, who kicked him as hard as he could. Sonic was sent flying into Metal Sonic making another charging attack. The impact of Sonic hitting Metal Sonic was so violent that Metal Sonic's Body exploded sending parts everywhere. Sonic tumbled when he landed and Nack rushed towards him. "You al'right, mate?" he said. "That..was pretty hard, Nack.." said Sonic rubbing his back, "But I still going to deal with Eggman. Stay with Kale and see if you can get the truth out of him when he come to." "Fine then." said Nack, "Take the Eye of Truth with ya!" "No, Nack! You hold onto to it!" said Sonic, "I've got an Egg to fry!" Sonic raced off into the next room as Eggman watched from a camera. Sonic found that Eggman had fled deeper into the tomb and got to what seemed like a dead end. "Blasted hedgehog!" cursed Eggman, standing on a turret like structure, "This is the last time you try and foil my plans!" "It's the end of the road for you Eggman!" snapped Sonic. "Hehehe...Get a load of this!" replied Eggman as he hopped into the turret. Suddenly the turret rose from the ground to reviel to be a mech. Two machine gun arms, A cannon on the top and a plasma cannon in the body were on this mech covered in spikes. "Now Sonic. We shall see who will win! Meet my greatest creation!!! The Egg-Baron!" "Ummm....What was wrong with the Egg Emperor you had before?" asked Sonic. "Don't get techincal on me, Sonic!" cursed Eggman, "Now Get ready to get schooled!!!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:29 am

Chapter Forty Five: Eggman's Last Stand.

The Egg-Baron started to walk back and forth, while Eggman started firing the Egg-Baron's machine guns at Sonic, who weaved left and right to dodge the shots. While he was shooting at Sonic, Eggman chraged up the plasma cannon. For a moment the machine guns stopped and the plasma cannon fired. "Woah!" cried Sonic as he hit the deck. Eggman chraged up another plasma shot while he continued his machine gunning. "Get a load of this!" he called as the cannon on top fired a barrage of spiked bombs. Sonic did his best to dodge them and noticed that they lossed their spikes after they bounced off the floor. Eggman the fired another plasma blast that Sonic ducked under. 'There's way too much going on...' thought Sonic, 'I got to get rid of thoses arm guns....' As another barrage of bullets and bombs were sent to him, Sonic hit one of the bomb back at the Egg-Baron. The bomb hit the left arm and exloded, smashing the gun. "Grrr...You'll pay for that!" cursed Eggman. As the Egg-Baron fired the plasma blast, Eggman didn't pause the machine gun and the cannon. After the plasma blast, Sonic hit another bomb at the other arm distroing the other machine gun. "Hmph! Get a load of this!" called Eggman hitting a switch on the councle. The two arm guns flipped around to reviel two flamethrowers. 'Holy cow!' thought Sonic with surprise as he dodged out of the way of another attack. Sonic hit another bomb back at the Egg-Baron and the right flamethrower got hit and exploded off. "Gah!?!" cried Eggman when it happened, but he quickly barked "Looks like it's time for a change in pace!" The Egg-Baron's to cannon fire one last bomb before it started shooting missles out. Sonic hit that last bomb into the other flamethrower, removing the other arm. "No!" roared Eggman. "You're getting better at this Eggman." said Sonic in a cocky tone, "Still one step behind, but this is one of your better machines." "You haven't seen anything yet!" cursed Eggman. As the missles rained down, Eggman fire another plasma blast as Sonic thought of a way to send the missles back at the Egg-Baron. Sonic jumped up at one of the falling missles and hit it towards the Egg-Baron. The missle exloded but it did nothing to the Egg-Baron but singe the paint. "Hahaha!" laughed Eggman, "Do you not think I would have not thought of that?" "No..." said Sonic with a grin, "I thought that a man with an IQ of 300 would make a machine that could not be damaged by itself at all." "GRAH! cursed Eggman as the plasma cannon fired again. Suddenly Sonic got an Idea. He hit another missle at the plasma cannon as Eggman was charging it. "OH NOOO!!!!" cried Eggman as the missle entered the plasma cannon's barrel. The Egg-Baron started to explode and Sonic ran for cover. Once the explosion happened, Sonic looked down on Eggman, who was cring "I was so close...I almost had my dream...Blast You Hedgehog!!!" Suddenly a black portal opened beneith Eggman and dragged him down. "No!! Sonic Help Me!!!" he cried as he was dragged down. "Oh No!" said Sonic as the portal closed, "Am I too late?" He then noticed the Deralem Core nearby and picked it up. "What..Have You done?.." came a voice behind him. Sonic turned to see Kale, holding his arm and barely standing behind him. "I'm trying to save the world!" said Sonic harshly, "Now Eggman's finsihed I want awnsers!" "You..." panted Kale weakly, "You idiot...You've doomed us all...."

Chapter Forty Six: Esper's Ruse.

"What!?!?" cried Sonic. "The F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D. is no demon!" panted Kale, "Esper is!" "What are you talking about?!" said Sonic. "F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D. is an acronym!" said Kale weakly, "It stands for Fusion Ordanace Ultama Launcher Logistical Operational Reaction Device. This place is one giant weapon! When Esper spoke of a Demon, She was talking about herself!" "You have said enough Kale.." came Esper's voice sternly. Suddenly another black portal open behind Kale and he was sucked in. Kale  cried "Noooo!!!" as he was sucked into it. "Kale!!" cried Sonic as he watched the portal close. "Hehehe...I'm thankful for all your help Sonic..." came Esper's voice. Sonic turned to see her floating behind him. "Not olny did you find the traitor, but you defeated the stranger and distroied the F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D. as well. However I can see that I was too late to stop Kale from tell you the truth...." "You used me?!" snarled Sonic. "I played you and Nack for fools." laughed Esper, "Had I known that Kale was a decendent of Arado, I would have delt with him sooner." "What is it that you want?!" shouted Sonic angraly. "Long ago, I was part of a triad of demons who found a civilization far different from our own." said Esper sinisterly, "Though this civilization was long dead, we used it's technology to create this place, The Demon's Moon. We traveled from one dimention to another in search for inteigent life to harvest it's souls. We soon grew from three to seven and it seemed that nothing would stop us. But then we came to your planet. As it was accustomed, one of us searched the planet to judge the intelligence of the spieces there. This was when I first met Arado. He, unlike the others, saw me for what I really was, not how I appired." "So he followed you back here!" interuppted Sonic. "No..." said Esper, "He did something I never expected. He knew that I was a demon and yet he tried to woo me. I was flattered by this but I still ignored him till I ws attacked by what I now know was his gang of thugs. He persisted trying to woo me before I gave in. He was better at cowwing my sister and he join us here. However, behind the scense, he had hacked the F.O.U.L.'s computer system and reprogramed it to distroy us demons. Though Daltyn had slain the foolish mortal, with his dieing breath, Arado activated the F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D. and the other we distroied before I managed to shut it down. I have spent the better part of five centuries trying to undue Arado's meddling. So I would never starve, I pulcked seven people from the planet below and devour their souls. But now that the F.O.U.L.L.O.R.D.'s main computer is now gone, I can use the manual controls with no trouble...Thank to you..." "What happen to Eggman and Kale?!" shouted Sonic, "And what about the others?!" "Mwhahaha...I sent them back to the planet...Their memories wiped clean of this place...It is as if they were never here.." laughed Esper, "If you wish....You can join me if you want..." "Never!" cursed Sonic, "I'll stop you even if it's the last thing I do!" "Hahaha!!" laughed Esper, "You can't be serivous? But if that is your choise...Then perpare yourself to die!" Two spiked wall suddenly rose from the ground and started to close in on Sonic. "You must be joking." smiled Sonic. Sonic tried to move but he couldn't. It was if the ground was holding him in place. As walls got closer and closer, Esper laughed sinisterly "Ferwell...Sonic the Hedgehog!"
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:33 am

Chapter Forty Seven: The Fate Of The World.

As the walls closed in on Sonic, Esper laughed victoriously in the moment. Suddenly, Nack came out of nowhere on the Marvilous Queen, ramming Esper hard. The walls vanished and Sonic was able to move again. "Sorry for the hold up, Sonic." said Nack hopping off his bike, "Got side tracked for a bit. Kale told me everything!" "No prob." said Sonic, "Lets get this done." "Hmph!" cursed Esper, "Well looks as though I might as well send you two back home." A Black portal opened behind Sonic and Nack and it started to drag them in. As they fought to avoid getting in this portal, a cylindical gem fell out of one of Nack's pouchs. "No!" he cried as it bounced into the portal. There was a flash and a surge of energy that caused the portal to collapes. The backlash caused Esper to scream in pain. Sonic and Nack watched as Esper turned from a small deer fawn to a much larger four horn, long clawed green and black gazzel like demon. Her long and thin tail had chain wraped around it and pentagrams were etched on her hands"GRAH!" cursed Esper, now sounding more older and demonic, "You have ruined my disguise. But now you shall see what a ture demon can do!" She then said in a sweet demonic voice, "Oh Nack...Can you help me?.." Nack suddenly snapped streight as if he was a puppet. He turned towards Sonic and pointed his gun at him. "Nack!" cried Sonic, "Don't do it! Snap out of it!" "It is pointless to reason with him." laughed Esper, "I control him now." Sonic could only watch as Nack slowly squeezed the trigger. Nack then suddenly turned and shot at Esper, who telaported out of harms way. "What?" she cursed. "The Eye of Truth lets me see you tricks!" spat Nack. "Hmph! Arado's toy will not help you with this!" said Esper harshly. A thick dark fog decended around both Sonic and Nack. Esper swiftly and suddenly attacked them both while the fog was thick. when it had lifted Sonic and Nack were badly injured as Esper floated above them. "Foolish mortals...You think that will stop me? Now it is time for you to go!" she called. Esper lifted a hand and dark energy swirled around it. Suddenly a massive beam of dark energy erupted from her hand and blasted Sonic and Nack. Suddenly both Nack and Sonic heard voices. "You can do it!" echoed Fisker's voice. "We were all fooled..." came Terrador's, "But you will come through.." "Do not let Esper win this!" added Zexal's voice. "The Core is the key." came Maxus's voice. "All this time she was draining our life away...Make her pay for it!" added Graviton's voice. "We have your backs..Give her heck!" echoed Jessica's. "Listen you two." came Kale's voice, "Arado is my ancester. I was trying to finish what he had started when you two came and stopped me. When I had found his diary, I realised that we were doomed. But I feared that if I had spoken about it, that I would be scilenced or not belived. Any dummy could see that, if you rearnge the letters, the word Deralem spells Emerald. You two may have stopped me, but I know that you guys can stop Esper. Know this, we are all with you Sonic and Nack. The fate of the world rests in your hands..." A bright light engulfed both Sonic and Nack. The dark beam was suddenly pushed back and Esper flipped backwards from the blast. As the smoke cleared Esper floated there, awestrucked by what she saw.

Chapter Forty Eight: Whatever The Cost.

"What?!? How can this be?!?" she said as she looked upon Sonic and Nack. Sonic's fur had turned to gold while Nack's seemed to glow like an amethyst. "This is different..." mumbled Nack hopping back onto the Marvilous Queen. "It is a Super form..." said Sonic, "But I think we have some unfinished buissness to take care of..." "Well..." smiled Esper wickedly, "You two are full of surprises...But now you must die....I will gladly feast on your souls!" Esper swooped down towards Nack, the black cuffs spinning fast as she rushed him. Nack grabed her arm with one hand and stopped her in her track. "WHAT?!?" said Esper in shock. Nack hit Esper in the face with an open palm and sent her back a bit. Super Sonic quickly appired behind Esper and hit her back towards Nack. However Esper telaported behind Nack and hit him with a fury of claw swipes before Nack hit with a counter attack of his own. Esper hovered back and curse "So you two think you can beat me...Try this on!" Suddenly there were two Espers  and they both attacked Nack at once. Nack quickly hit the shield button on the Marvilous Queen to counter the attack. Then the two Espers attacked Super Sonic, who evaided them. One of the Espers then sent out bolt of electricity while the other sent flames that snaked up and down towards Super Sonic and Nack. Though the flames missed, one of the bolts hit the Marvilous Queen. But to Esper's surprise, Nack's shield absorbed it and charged so quickly that he plowed through her copy, distroying it. Esper quickly sent a wave of demonic energy at Nack, knocking him off the Marvilous Queen. She quickly telaported behind Super Sonic and whiped him with her tail before hitting him with a punching combo that sent him flying. Esper quickly notice that Nack was trying to ambush her and used a powerful blast of wind to knock him back to the ground. With Nack on the ground, she quickly froze him there. "It's time for you to burn!" cursed Esper as a large ball of molten lava grew above her head. Esper sent the ball of lava down at Nack. Suddenly Super Sonic hit her from behind with a mid-air snipdash, sending her flying. Nack broke free from the ice and chaught the ball of lava and tossed it upwards into Esper's path. Esper hit the ball of lava hard and it exploded sending her back at Super Sonic. Nack suddenly jumped behind Super Sonic, who reved up another spindash, and kicked him into Esper sending her crashing to the ground. "Give up Esper!" Said Super Sonic, floating towards her, "It's over for you!" "Your goose is cooked!" added Nack, "No one tries to short change me and gets away with it without payment!" "I can not belive this...." cursed Esper lowly, "But I am far from finished...." "Even so we will beat you Esper!" said Super Sonic. "Yes will will." snarled Nack, "Whatever the cost, we will stop you!" "Hehehehe...Whatever the cost..." laughed Esper sinisterly, "Well then....Let us see how high the cost will be." Suddenly Esper seemed to unleash a burst of energy that knock Super Sonic and Nack back quiet a bit. "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSALENCE!" she screamed. She raise her hand in the air and a dark red glow surrounded her body. Two black leathery wing grew out from her back and four more tails with chains appired. Her horns grew longer and more twisted then before. Then a long staff appired in her outstreached hand and two scythe like blades scythed out at either end of it. "Prepire to fear the Reaper!" she cursed
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KK-Afterbrun Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:37 am

Chapter Forty Nine: Fear The Reaper.

"A whole lot'o'show and nothing going for it..." said Nack unimpresed. "I've seen worse." said Super Sonic. The two of them attack Esper from either side, however she blocked them quiet easily. Esper knocked both of them away then started to spin her weapon around before she tossed it towards Super Sonic. The spining weapon slashed him multiple times before Esper telaported behind him and struck him with her five tails. Nack, meanwhile had gotten back on the the Marvilous Queen and charged Esper at full throttle. Esper saw his charge and quickly knocked Super Sonic to the ground, grabbed her weapon and slashed through Nack's attack. Nack fell to the ground as the Marvilous Queen expolded into two peices. "You are no match for me!" said Esper looking down. Suddenly Super Sonic warped above her and hammer bounced onto Esper's head. Esper started to fall but then rushed back up and hit Super Sonic with an uppercut. "I'm not done yet!" cursed Super Sonic, tackling Esper quickly and proceding to hit her with multiple melee attacks. Esper took most of the hit before she unleashed a massive counter attack that Super Sonic into a wall. "Time for you to die!" spat Esper. She fired another dark beam at Super Sonic, who fired a beam back at her. The two beams met and struggled to hold each other back. Slow, Super Sonic's beam was being pushed back before Esper put a bit more fury behind it. The beam hit Super Sonic hard into the wall and he started to fall to the ground. Super Sonic turned back to normal durring the fall and his limp body was about to hit the ground when Nack caught him. "Sonic." spat Nack, slapping Sonic's face, "Wake up, mate!" "Mwhahahahaha! You are not even worth my time."  laughed Esper, "I shall finish you two later, but for now...Let the Feast Begin!" Nack, still barely in his super form watched Esper float away. "NOOO!!" he cursed as he charged at her. Sonic woke up enough to see Nack jumping to attack Esper. However Esper slashed him with her weapon. Nack fell to the ground as she spat "Worthless fool..." "Noo....Nack...." said Sonic weakly. Suddenly, Sonic heard a voice call for him. "Sonic...You can't give up!" said the voice, "You mustn't give up...You must do it for your friends...Get up and stop her...All is not lost if you keep fighting..." Sonic let off a scream of pain that shook the whole moon to the core. Esper stopped and cursed "What Now?!" As she looked towards Sonic she could see some sort of energy whipping around him that she had never seen before. Then there was a sudden blinding flash that knocked Esper back quiet a bit. When she looked she couldn't belive her eyes. "What...Is this?!" she said in shock. Sonic was now floating accross from her, his fur flashing a multitude of colours and his eyes a bright dark red. "Hehehe...If you trully want to end this.." he said sinisterly, "Then you must face the beast within..." "I cannot belive that you still stand..." said Esper, "But I do find it amusing that your dark side has shown it face here...." "This is no dark side.." said Sonic with an almost evil and meniacal tone, "This is but a hyper form...You should be privalaged to see it...Because it is the last thing you'll ever see!" "Hmph! I am Death and Distruction!" spat Esper, crossing her arms, "I will soon take that away from you as I will devour your soul!"

Chapter Fifty: The Final Fall.

Esper spun her weapon and tossed towards Hyper Sonic. To her surprise however, Hyper Sonic justed knocked aside like a fly. "What?!..." she said. "I'll give you one more chance before I make my move..." said Hyper Sonic in a dark tone. "Fine!" snapped Esper and a dark cloud appired around Hyper Sonic. As she started her attack, Hyper Sonic knocked her to the ground hard. "What...Power..." growled Esper, "When I drink your soul, that power will be mine..." "Hmph..." spat Hyper Sonic, "You don't even warrent me being here.!" Esper suddenly telaported behind Hyper Sonic and hit him with a furious barrage of claw swipes. Hyper Sonic backed off for a moment and Esper called "Now let's make this interesting!" Esper let off a quick flash and suddenly there was four of her. The four of them attacked Hyper Sonic from all sides in a furious melee that knocked him about like a pinball. Then one of the Espers sent him to the ground and froze him there. The four started to toss multiple balls of lava of ever increasing size down on to him. After the barrage was done, the  clones disapired as the real Esper looked down as the smoke started to clear. To her horror, however, Hyper Sonic was just standing there without a scratch. "Was that it?" he snorted before floating up to Esper's level. He suddenly attacked hard from behind her and sent her crashing through a few walls. Esper quickly realised that she was bleeding and she might not survive this fight as Hyper Sonic caught up to her. "GRRR...." cursed Esper, "Die!" She fired a massive dark beam towards Hyper Sonic. Hyper Sonic fired a beam of energy back at her and the two beams met. Though, at first, it looked as if Esper was winning as the beam was getting closer to Hyper Sonic. Then, all of a sudden, Hyper Sonic's beam cut through Esper's and the beam nearly ripped her apart. Esper, her power exsausted, fell to the floor and Hyper Sonic quickly followed. Esper returned to her normal form and spat "No...I can't lose now...I have waited far too long for this..." She noticed her weapon on the ground near by and quickly grabbed it. She tried to slash Hyper Sonic with it, but he hit the weapon and shattered it. "It is over!" said Sonic as he reverted to normal. "No..No..This can't be.." wimpered Esper as a red portal opened below her. As she decended, she cursed, "Do not think I'm defeated that easily! I will return and I will devour your soul, hedgehog!...GRAAHHHH!" Sonic watched as the portal dragged Esper in and shut close. "Phew.." he said wiping his forehead, "That was tight." Suddenly the ground started to shake violently and explosions could be heard in the distance. "OH OH!" said Sonic, "I got a get Nack and bolt!" Sonic rushed to find Nack, badly hurt but still breathing. "S..Sonic?..." he mumbled. "Not now, Nack." replied Sonic, "We've got to leave this place like a bad chile-dog stand." Sonic helped Nack to his feet and they quickly got to an escape pod. "Nack, you get out of here now..." said Sonic, "I'll find another one and..." "No..." interupted Nack weakly, "You take it." "Don't argue with me!" shouted Sonic, "I'm faster then you so I'll be able to find another one before this place gets blown sky high!" "Fine..." he said weakly, "But one..thing before you go..." "What?" asked Sonic. Suddenly Nack gassed Sonic and as he blacked out he heard him say "This is for the better mate..."
KK-Afterbrun
KK-Afterbrun
Legend Member
Legend Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next