Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon Empty Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:19 pm

It's been years since the mirror moon incident and espirs memory spell vanished. All the guardians remember what they had forgotten. Zexal and Maxus were some of the best demon hunters on the planet. However zexal had changed his name once more to azrael. The duo wonder how the other guardians were doin. Not knowing two of them were paying an unexpected visit to the village ruins

Azrael sighed sitting in the dark gloom of the village. Maxus making their lunch. "I get torn away from my village becaus of that blasted demon and the others have a field day"

"Calm down Az" said Maxus. "That was years ago" he looked to the sky "what do you think the others are doing?"

"Well knowing kale he's back to defending his turf" Az said "as for Jess, terrador, fisker, and graviton I have no idea"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon Empty Re: Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by True Lycalo Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Graviton the hedgehog was perched atop a building, his legs hanging over the edge as he sat down. The mystical purple gemstone was gently tossed up and down into his awaiting palm. His mind was shrouded with thoughts of memories that had abruptly resurfaced. The Mirror Moon, a metal hedgehog impersonating him, the treacherous Esper betraying the guardians. All had happened so long ago, yet the hedgehog was just recently recalling such events. Now, he was curious on the fellow guardians and what had become of them. It wouldn't be long before the gravity wielding warrior would be on his way.

Meanwhile, a pair of stern and rigid emerald eyes watched the duo of demon hunters curiously. Terrador Bellator ad experienced the uncanny anti-amnesia as Well. He had picked up a faint trace of Maxus and Azrael some time ago and had been following them. Now they were in his sights. He had fought alongside them once before, but only recently remembered it. He wondered if they were experiencing similar effects as him.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon Empty Re: Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Az smirked. "Terrador you don't have to hide." He shouted not moving from
His spot. 

Maxus looked around. "Huh terrador's here where?" The hedgehog demon hunter looked around for their earth shaking comrade.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:06 am

Being detected under normal circumstances, the badgermolechidna would be rather defensive. However, seeing as how his memories were correct, he knew the demon hunters before him were allies. The hybrid let out a smirk as he popped out from his hiding place.

"I should never underestimate your abilities, Zexal." The Geomancer stated, approaching the pair. "It has been long since we last interacted." He went on with a series of nods.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:19 am

"Long time no see terrador" Az said. "And the names azrael now. Last I remember Jess had walked all over you then esper tricked us"

Max sighed. "Well you knew that more than me considering I was about to shoot sonic in the head" he lookedto the badger mole echidnia. "So how have you been terrador?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:20 am

"Ah, well a pleasure o meet you once more, Azrael." The hybrid replied. "And you as well, Maxus." He went on, his head turning to face the hedgehog. "I have been quite well. I have remained within my mountainous abode, but knowing I have prevailed through such a climatic adventure, I feel the need to freely explore the world in search of more. Perhaps locate the other guardians. Jess' advances were rather annoying, but... I find myself missing them..." he said, his muzzle donning a faint tint of red. Shaking his head and clearing his throat, he went on to finish speaking. "I presume you 2 have been well?" He inquired.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:46 pm

"Ya but it hasn't been peaceful. Since esper's little trick the demons thought to have a field day up here." Az said "so far we managed to send them all back. But I'm starting to miss the boglands esper gave mme on mirror moon"

Maxus sighed. "Knowing kale he's probably defending his turf around brackwater lake. Jess is back with her fight club and such. The only on I don't know is graviton"

"After what he went through, he's probably doing a little soul searchin"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 pm

Before Terrador could reply, he felt something within the earth approaching the trio. Within his front left pocket was the Baculum Petra which rested at its normal diminutive length of half a foot. The stone staff as well as the hybrid's forehead marking donned a green glow. The weapon floated out of his pocket and into both hands. The moment he grasped it, not only did all his markings glow, the staff grew to 4 feet in length to better suit the Geomancer. His eyes watched the empty distance carefully, vigilantly seeking what he sensed.

"Something approaches." He told his allies, shifting into a defensive stance.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:46 pm

Az and max  Grabbed their swords. Azrael stopped "wait that's a familiar energy. The gyro emerald"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:01 pm

Terrador looked at Azrael curiously. He wasn't able to detect energy signatures, so he remained sceptical.

"How can you be so sure?" He questioned, looking to see if he was correct. Sure enough, a dark purple blur was seen in the distance coming at them at a somewhat fast pace. The badgermolechidna huffed and placed his weapon away. Not long after, Graviton reached the group, his violet eyes looking lost and confused.

"So, it's all true. Those strange visions of past memories I've been having recently; they're real." The hedgehog said, his tone sounding shocked but relieved. "And to think I was going crazy." He stated with a light chuckle. "Zexal, Maxus, Terroador; I'm quite happy to see each of you." He said with a series of nods.

"Likewise Graviton. We are but a few members away from a full reunion." Terrador pointed out.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:09 pm

"Hello graviton."azrael said. Growling slightly. (I kinda made Az have a grudge with graviton)

Max elbowed him "not now azrael." He looked to graviton. "Sorry graviton. Anyway I'm not sure about kale and Jess but this is good enough"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:24 am

Graviton glared at Az.

"Great to see you as well. I see your name has changed, or my memory betrays me." The hedgehog replied. He directed his eyes to Max. "No need to apologize. He would be the sorry one if he stood against me. That rat Kale is fortunate not to cross my path, the traitorous bastard." He went on, grumbling after his sentence.

"If I remember correctly, it was for our own good." Terrador chimed in, which didn't seem to ease the Gyromancer.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:34 am

Az growled. "You seriously want to start going against me on my home front graviton!

Max growled "azrael not now." And he looked to graviton. "And kale had to other wise esper would hav killed us all"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:13 am

Terrador let out a sigh seeing their hostile actions. He put his staff away within his pocket and simply remained quiet.

"Only if you choose to continue your tone with me." Graviton retorted, red positive shaped markings forming on his black gloved hands.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:56 pm

"Knock it off both of you." Maxus growled. "If you wanna fight get out of here. But I was hoping to have a peaceful reunion "

Az crossed his arms.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:03 pm

The red markings on Graviton's hands vanished. With a huff, he crossed his arms and simply kept quiet.

"Fair enough." He blandly said.

"And to think I was moments away from putting both of you in your place." Terrador stated, chuckling confidently. His tone had no hostility in it and it appeared to be his idea of a joke.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:51 pm

"I don't thin this is the time for humor terrador." Az said

"Oh brother" Maxus said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm

"Oh?" Terrador started, raising an eyebrow at Az. "I disagree. I am among friends, a joyful reunion. It is now a time more than ever to joke around." the badgermolechidna went on.

"That's surprising coming from you, Terrador. From what I remember, you were the most serious out of us." the hedgehog stated, sounding calmer then before.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:50 pm

"I would have to agree with graviton on that one" azrael said smiling.

Maxus sighed "now you get along?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 pm

"Looks like some things change after all." Graviton said with a series of nods.

"Yes. Now that attitude of yours needs to change as well." Terrador told the hedgehog, giving him a smug grin. They hybrid was met with a snarl, but obviously didn't care much.

"I'll be sure to find Jess so she can put you in your place." the Gyromancer retorted, snickering at his comment and the dumfounded look seen on the earth warrior's face.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:59 pm

"Says the  hedgehog who was as weak as a baby when his presious emerald was taken" Az said. "Besides Jess  might just flirt with him"

Max sighed. "Oh brother."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:04 am

Azrael's statement earned him a glare from the hedgehog.

"My emerald holds great power; power you cannot fathom. I can hold my own without it." he said, although his tone was unsure.

"Hmm..." Terrador uttered in thought. "If Jess had attained her memory much like we have, she is most likely hunting Kale down. She never seemed to enjoy being around him." he said.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:27 am

Maxus sighed. "Kale would stay in the badlands. Jess would have a hard time keeping up with him there"

"You want to set a wager on that graviton"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Terrador let out a huff at Max's assumptions

"Do you not think she would stop at nothing to see things the way she pleases?" The Geomancer questioned. "Having the same recallection  as us, she would not sit idly by. She is likely hunting Kale, or..." the color seemed to slightly drain from his face at the possibility of what he would say next. "She could be making her way over here." He finished.

Graviton was too focused on the demon hunter to pay attention. He felt challenged, like Az was calling him weak. Flicking his left wrist, the cylindrical gemstone appeared in a purple mist into his palm. He held it out to Maxus with the intent of handing it to him.

"Yes. I would actually. If you wish to make a fool of yourself; so be it." The hedgehog remarked blandly. Once enough time would pass,he would release the emerald regardless if Maxus held it. i concentration was directed elsewhere, so it mattered little to him.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:56 pm

Azrael laugh. "You really want to face the most powerful demon hunter on mobius and one of the strongest demons" a dark aura surrounded azrael. "You have met your match graviton."

Maxus got in between. "Knock it off!" He snapped
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum