Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Guardians?

2 posters

Go down

The New Guardians? Empty The New Guardians?

Post by Vega Desol Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:03 am

Alright so!

I’m hoping with this that I can introduce a long-going plot point that can hopefully give some characters things to do and introduces and on going’s story that will span over multiple RPs and such!

So! If anyone hasn’t seen the faction of my creation known as the Special Squadron; Guardians. All the details are riiiiight here:

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4802-special-squadron-guardians

Basically, my idea with the first RP is to have a select group discover the Guardian Cuffs/Stones, in order to form the new Guardians. A special group that gain their power from eachother, in teamwork and passion. 

First of all, the initial set up will mostly feature the trial of obtaining the cuffs and the journey in doing so, thus won’t feature a major villain. (Although I’m happy to introduce villains in future RPs)

So the easiest way to do this is to let me know if you’re interested, read the post about the Cuffs and let me know about your character you wish to go for what cuff!

I’m not expecting to fill all four open spots, but I’ll work with what I get, I want to make my comeback impactful!

Let’s make this epic!
Vega Desol
Vega Desol
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

The New Guardians? Empty Re: The New Guardians?

Post by The Red Blur Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:03 pm

Well, as I’ve already said before on Discord, I’m willing to put forward Caen for this!
The Red Blur
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vega Desol Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:51 am

I'm thinking that it'd be best to start this as an open RP so people can join in along the way.

I'd be handling the main concept of things, the narration etc. And be observing anyone who joins in's characters and seeing if a certain cuff matches up with them. Should be pretty fun!
Vega Desol
Vega Desol
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum