Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by True Lycalo Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:16 pm

"Your allegations of strength don't intimidate me." Graviton claimed, his posture and slight battle stance showed he was ready to face the demon. However, before he could advance, a thick cube of rock covered both the hedgehog and Azrael, giving them little room to maneuver. Any part of the construct destroyed would be instantly fixed.

"That would be enough out of you too. I advice you listen to Maxus." Terrador said, sounding somewhat annoyed.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

http://sonshadsilv003.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon - Page 2 Empty Re: Reunion of the Guardians of mirror moon

Post by Azrael Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Max sighed. "Thanks terrador"

Azrael blasted it
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:07 am

"It is no problem. They began to aggravate me as well." Terrador replied with a nod. Az would find the cube reformed instantly the second he smashed it, as if he simply broke though the first layer. The same went for Graviton as he smashed a large hole through the front.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 am

Azrael growled "terrador when I get out of here you are in for a world of hurt!"

Maxus sighed. "Temper
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:05 am

Terrador couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"My apologies. I appear to be enjoying myself." The warrior said.

"There is something we can agree on for once." Graviton told Az in an annoyed tone.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:11 am

Maxus laughed. "Oh this is too good"

Red lightning seemed to zap around azrael's box. Growling came from it.

"Uh oh " max dashed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:16 am

Terrador watched the lightning undeterred. "Shall I release them?" He asked with a shrug, approaching Az's box and placing a palm on it. "Although if they continue their actions, they will find themselves in the box once more."
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:19 am

Max grabbed him. "No we run!" He dragged him as azrael burst out of the box in primal demonic form
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:21 am

Terrador listened to Maxus only to an extent. Once he reached a safe distance not far away, he turned around to face the potential threat.

"No. We stand and fight. Whatever he is becoming, I prefer to handle it here." Terrador stated, bringing his staff to his hands once more.

Graviton took this time to break free of his prison. Mildly intimidated by what was happening, he swiftly made his way next to the badgermolechidna.

"Great. Now look what you've done you foolish weasel." He told the Geomancer, assuming a fighting stance ready to defend himself.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:20 pm

Maxus grabbed both of them. "You idiots have never been with him when he goes primal! He can and will kill you both with ought so little as a second thought.

Shut up max!" A girls voice came from
Behind him. A grey female fox walked up next to them.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:55 pm

"I agree with Terrador for once. We don't want him running amok." Graviton stated, his violet eyes never leaving the demonic fox. This was until the gray canine made her appearance.

"And you are?" The Gyromancer asked rigidly, turning his attention back to Az once more after he spoke.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:21 pm

The fox smiled. "The names cilia. Got it memorized?" She said. Winking at them both before jumping on to azrael's back. "Azzy calm down" she said as he tried to shake her off

Max sighed. "That is azrael's girlfriend"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:47 pm

Terrador and Graviton watched in slight surprise as the fox made a leap for Az.

"I only hope she knows what she is attempting. I will step in if she fails." Terrador assured.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:26 pm

"Trust me when I say she knows what she's doing" max said

Azrael growled but stopped bucking around.

"There ya go azzy."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:43 pm

"Well then. It seems she's successful so far." Graviton said still in mild surprise.

"The power of women I presume." Terrador suggested with a smirk.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:49 pm

"The power of love and an angel" Maxus corrected.

Cilia jumped off petting the feral azrael. "Watch and learn boys. Especially you two" she said pointing to terrador and graviton
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Gtaviton couldn't help but smirk at her comment.

"If anything, I believe it would be me teaching you something." He ststed.

"Although I do commend her ability to calm the demon. Somebody would have faced injury if I stepped forward." Terrador said with a few nods.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm

I'm an angel. I'm able to keep azrael under control. And make sure to keep him safe. And hedgehog I suggest you shut your mouth before I let azrael rip you appart." Cilia said

Maxus elbowed graviton. "Don't piss her off. She's a force to be reckoned with
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:04 am

"Fair enough." Graviton said a shrug.

"That is something I would much enjoy seeing." Terrador remarked with a grin, imagining the hedgehog running scared from the demonic beast.

"If anything, it wouod be you facing Azrael seeing as how you're the one who's caused this." The Gyromancer retorted.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:06 am

"My azzy was right you are a cute one. I think that's what Jess told him anyway"

Maxus chuckled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:05 pm

The comment caught the badermolechidna off gaurd and he was losing the fight with his muzzle donning a red tint.

"I prefer we choose not to mention her." he said, his voice betraying the stone like tone.

"Looks like the warrior of earth has a soft spot after all." I'm shocked." Graviton pointed out with a smug grin.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Azrael transform back. "the soft spotted warrior. Just locked us in a box.  So I wouldn't talk graviton "

"Azzy not now"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:19 pm

Terrador's attention was brought to the demon hunter.

"Azrael. A pleasure to have you back. I wish not for us to fight amongst eachother. I did what was neccesary." he claimed.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Az smirked. "Wait till I find Jess and tell her terrador actually likes her" he whispered to gravaton
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by True Lycalo Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:43 pm

A visible vein was seen protruding from Terrador's forehead.

"A warrior much like myself has no time for such mannerisms. Jess has simply caught my attention, which fails to surprise me given my particular life style. Whatever I am feeling within will not be acted upon." The hybrid explained.

Graviton, who had quite the chuckle from Az, decided to give his thoughts on his ally's words.

"Keep telling yourself that." The hedgehog said.
True Lycalo
True Lycalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next