Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 am

Kizato walks in. "Are we done with emotional sobbing, or shall I take those I need in the explaining? I do not mind either..." He glance to Shadow, blinking. "I clearing don't need to give you the details, Shadow..." It was as through he was hinting Shadow to go comfort Amy somewhere else, where there won't be anyone to mess with her.

Blaze looks to Kizato, as if noticing he was giving an odd advice to Shadow, when not even Kizato should be able to understand the event going on.

Amy was sniffling, ears flatten.

Back to top Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:44 am

Surprisingly shadow Understood. and walked over to amy. "come on amy. Lets go get some lunch." he said walking with her towards the door. he glared at sonic before leaving

Silver looked to Kizato. "So whats the sitch?" Sonic asked. silver remained silent and listened.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:01 pm

Amy walks with Shadow, sniffling as she gently hugs him.

Kizato closed his eyes, before looking to them and explain everything to them. Blaze was listening as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Sonic nodded. "Well these Guys won't be able to match me and my speed"

"Count me in" silver said. "it won't be easy though"

Lux nodded. "i have clearance to enter the Vault where the emeralds are if it comes to war. Right now we wait for them to threaten us first."

Shadow hugged her. "Hey its ok... How about we go get us some Icream to cheer you up"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Kizato looks to Sonic. "Don't be so cocky... You may have speed, but the Drakion and Vlonie energies effect differently. I advice being careful once they make threats."

Amy look to Shadow, nodding. "O-okay..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Lux Sighed. 'I'm doing it for melody. thats all i'm doing it for' he thought Going to sit down.

Sonic Sighed. "fine i'll be careful. Besides We got the KNow it all about these guys so we cant lose"

Silver nodded. "He's right we can't lose"

shadow smiled walking upt to an ice cream cart. "Strawberry right?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Kizato nodded quietly, not saying anything.

Blaze just stay quieted.

Amy nodded to Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:40 pm

"one strawberry and one vanilla please" he said the Vendor handed him the cones. he handed the strawberry to Amy and paid the man.

Sonic Tapped his Foot impaitient as ever.

Lux Had left to call his sister. tell her he wouldn't be home for a while. He sighed.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:52 pm

Amy gently took the strawberry one. "Thank you, Shadow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:55 pm

shadow smiled a bit. "Don't let sonic get to you Amy." he said keeping close to her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Amy sighed. " Sorry Shadow... It's just... what sonic said was rather rude."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:59 pm

"exactly why i hit him" shadow said. "or do you think i should have hit him harder?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Amy looked to him. "You should have hit him harder, but hitting him is fine enough." Her ears perked suddenly. "Huh?" She glance up and notice a strange, little pinkish-red black with wings and a strange metal round around it. "Is That... a Xanit?"

Kizato ears perked. "Xanits have come down to the planet..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:05 pm

"Judgeing by the Description Kizato Gave us yes. Go get the others." Shadow said Looking at the one in front of him.

Lux Growled. "i can't tell how many. the energy is messing with my sensors."

Sonic Sped out

Silver looked to Blaze "Lets go."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Amy nodded and ran off to Gun's building. "Guys!"

Kizato looks to Lux. "Lots of their messing with your sensors."

Blaze nodded.

The xanit that was where Shadow was turn to look to the black hedgehog and squeaked in slightly fear. 'Scary!' it seem a screen appear as the little flying ball try to flutter away from the area Shadow was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:16 pm

Shadow tried to catch it Chasing it. "Hold on Little guy"

Lux sighed. "these are the smaller ones you talk about right?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:19 pm

The Little Xanit was trying to get away only to be caught. 'Ah! Let me go!' There was three little balls of purple energy below. So it was most likely a rookie, or a new born.

Kizato sighed. "Yes, and the one Shadow caught is most likely a new born..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:24 pm

"Shhh Don't worry... I'm not going to hurt you." Shadow said being gental.

Lux Walked over to shadow. "hmmm. Do you have a name young one?"

Silver sighed looking around. "I'm guessing they use these as scouts and the warriors come next."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Kizato nodded, before looking to the little Xanit.

The Xanit shivers a little. 'I-I'm Xanit 00 #23...'

Amy watches in slight worry. Blaze blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Lux smiled. "# 23 if my friend Lets you go, can you tell us what your superiors ar planing?"

Shadow waited for an anwser. he was being very gentle with the creature.

Silver smiled at this gentle side of shadow.

Sonic Snickered a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:07 pm

# 23 nodded. "I-I'll talk you. I-It's all base around being back Kizato..."
Kizato blinks. "Hm..."
Amy glared at Sonic suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Shadow opened his hands leting the little creature out of his hands. "there ya go."

Lux looked to #23. "Now what are you and your friends being sent her for first of all?" he asked calmly.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:24 pm

#23 shivers a bit. "W-We were sent to find Kizato..."

Amy watches.

Kizato. "Tell Horik, that I'm not coming back." Glares to #23.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Lux Looked to Kizato. "No We need to keep this little guy with us. Horik will decimate the planet otherwise. we need to get on the ship and disable all weapons perminently."

Shadow looked to the little Xanit and smiled a little.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:33 pm

Kizato sighed, not seeming to agree, but didn't fight about it.

Xanit #23 shivers, worry about what was going on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next