Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) Empty Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:45 am

After the years on Earth when the black aliens attack, the mobains finally return home with relaxing in mind. 20 years on mobius with peace as even Eggman was wanting a break from having fail plans. It was a relaxing, sunny day where the main stay was, some where in a hotel near a beach, while the others were at the beach.

Amy and Blaze were relaxing on chairs under shade with sunglasses on. The two enjoying the sun's rays before Amy took the sunglasses off, both of them in swimsuits. Amy stood up with her long hair in a ponytail. "I'll get us some ice cream Blaze!" Blaze nodded, moving the sunglasses to look at Amy. "Alright Amy, be careful walking there." Amy giggled sweetly, as she was much older along with Blaze. "Don't worry Blaze, I'll be careful!" Amy then started going to an ice cream stand happily.

Outside in mobius' gravity field, a shape like a rocket was falling into the gravity of the planet.

(PM me to join.  I am using a new character, name is Kizato.)

Back to top Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) Empty Re: Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:22 am

Shadow was standing on a Building Nearby. it had been a long time since the Black alians attacked, and nothing on Doctor Eggmans Schemes. he sighed. as he was also with a new GUN agent. Luxius Panther, A cybernetic Panther who had recently joined. "Shadow, Space sensor Picked up something in the outer atmosphere." Shadow turned to him. "Can you tell what it is?" "other than it's Rocket shaped no" he said looking up. "I'm calculating where it will fall"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) Empty Re: Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:28 am

Amy was walking happily before stopping as she glance up to see something burning up. "Huh?" Blaze when over to Amy, looking as well as other people seem to notice the burning object in the sky, it seem tiny at the moment.

The rocket was going in faster speeds toward mobuis as the flames were swallowing it slowly. However, there was another floating object that seem to have it's own matter and mass. A on tube with two, what seem, broken ends swirling around the edges of the tube as a circle and two different colored spheres at the ends that the higher ends of the broken, swirling platforms were at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:35 am

Lux Looked Growling. "I can't tell where its going. movements are too sporatic." shadow looked then looked down. Amy was down there and so was blaze. "If it comes this way we have to get the girls out of here" "what girls?" he asked walking over spoting Blaze and Amy. "Oh them. Alright" he said looking back over to the object
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:43 am

Amy seem startled. "That looked like its going to hit the water!" Blaze nodded. "Agree, but what is that thing!? It's getting closer!" Amy squeaked, hugging Blaze as she felt fear, Blaze comforting her as she glared to the burning object.

The object started to break appear the moment it gotten to the right height before it released a being, which spark the energy levels up slightly in the air before it seem to calm down.

Blaze was shock at she watched a smaller figure, more mobain like fall into the ocean. "what the!?"
Amy open her eyes, looking. "N-Nothing happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:48 am

Shadow tenced. "That Energy.... " "its off the scale" Lux said. "Should we go get whatever it was?" Shadow looked and Sighed. "ya Keep the girls safe just in case its hostlie and decides to come to shore." Shadow chaos controled put too the ocean diving in. LUx JUmped down. "Hey GIrls Might want to stay away from the water PLease"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:54 am

Amy nodded, sniffling as Blaze nodded. "Figure that part was in our minds first, thank you..."

The enchidna and hedgehog looking male floated in the ocean, opening his eyes as one was bright pink and the other cyan color, the cyan color was the right eye with a scar as the bangs floated. The male was light gray as he wore a dull grey scarf, one end tore and the other perfectly fine. The male didn't wear gloves, but wore shoes that were sneakers shape with lines that seem like for designs or something. The male float in the water, glancing around before trying to swim up to the light, which was the surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 am

Shadow found the male and smiled. "well well what do we have here. can you move?" he asked

Lux Smiled. "well then we wait for the okay from shadow" He said looking out to the sea.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:01 am

The male tenses, looking to Shadow. It was almost odd, but shadow could seem almost a perfect reflection of himself in the male's eyes. The ears of the strange being perked before he gotten to the surface, gasping for air as he seem to notice he wouldn't be able to hold his breath for much longer. However, the male waits for Shadow before he glared up to the sky... As if knowing something was going to happen soon.

Amy and Blaze both nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:12 am

"Come on i'll Bring us to shore" he said touching the male Teleporting them to shore. Lux looked. "so whats the sitch?" "Guy is focused on something. Did you see anything else coming after his craft?" Lux looked up. "there's another Object. its Hovering above the sea where he dropped. I don't think it saw you bring him."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:16 am

The male looks to Lux, before his ears twitched and open his mouth. And as if he knew what they were saying, even through he shouldn't. "Good. It means that haven't located me. We need to hurry and hid me before they find out where I am at. If they know I'm here, they will destroy this planet to make sure that I have no outsider friends to help me..." He glared to the sky before looking to them.

Amy was startled, but blinked in confuse as Blaze stop Amy from asking any questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:23 am

Shadow looked to him. "Amy think we can hide him in the hotel?" he said looking to her. Lux Growled "No time for Asking Its coming this way" he said. "Girls Get him inside." Shadow looked. "don't these aliens learn" Shadow growled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:26 am

Amy nodded as she and Blaze get the male into the Hotel, hiding him.

These aliens seem different as the ship float down almost, a voice spoken out.
 "If you have Test Subject Kizato, please hand him over and we will over look this event so that your home planet doesn't die."
The ship floats there as the purple sphere on top was glowing before stopping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:32 am

"test Subject?" Lux said. "testing on Mobians? Damn. Search elsewhere. whoever he is he isn't here" Shadow shouted. Lux kept a straight face doing some calulations on the ship and weapons. he wasn't surprised. it seemed advanced. 'kizato... Hmmm'
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:36 am

Sudden a laughter could be heard. "Testing on these 'mobians' you call? No, we don't test on living creatures. We make our own, smarter so we don't ruin a being's life for our own needs."  The weapons were nothing like Lux have seen, the energies were different, something close to lasers, but as an energy able to be control by one who could easily handle it. They had to be born with mechanics to control this energy. The ship is also highly metal, but not any that have been seen before. to Shadow, the ship is almost alive like the black alien's comet was. The ship spins slowly, but the blue sphere that was spotted to be at the bottom flashed once and stop, no weapons where on at the moment...

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:43 am

lux nodded to shadow.  "look we don't have your experiment. Leave and search elsewhere." shadow growled. to him all aliens were all the same. Lux Looked to the hotel. "shadow i'm going to go check on the girls. try not to piss them off" he said going to the hotel
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:45 am

The voice sighed. "Alright... We will check else where on this planet. I know my test subject is on your planet, 'mobian' and I will get him." There was the sound of angry from his tone as the ship started to float back into space without an issue.

Amy waited as Blaze was leaning against the closet door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:54 am

lux came in. "there gone blaze Let him out." he said walking over. Shadow walked into behind him. "kizato is your name?  Shadow asked
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:09 am

Blaze stepped out of the way as the closet door open, Kizato nodded. "Yes, my name is Kizato. The kind that had created me toke much interested in your planet, as they notice you have your own energy known as 'chaos' However, when they created me, they fail to notice that I had my own thoughts, feelings and personality. Or, lacking of a personality that is..." He blinks. "I may to have two different energies, which are marked by the two spheres on the ship you both saw. The purple being Drakion and the blue being Vlonie. The aliens that made me are known as Xanit.The leader is horik. " He looked to the four.

Blaze was confuse. "what are the Xanit?"

"Xanit are aliens that are born as mass and matter of pure energy between the mix od Drakion and Vlonie, giving their sphere energy bodies a slight pinkish-red color, depending on the age, the more dark color they become. The Xanit can control and handle both Drakion and Vlonie, which in your mobian's knowledge, two types of laser energy. Xanits born as a lesser ball of energy, which the other Xanits that are higher rank and energy can control. The higher ranks and energy Xanits add a rare type of metal to their bodies known as Ketion, slowly piecing their metal outer shell bodies."

Amy blinked, amazed slightly at hearing all this before looking to Shadow and Lux.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:18 am

lux nodded. "the energies i picked up i can identify. but why did they make a mobian?" Shadow growled "obviously to send it here to take the chaos emeralds to add to their power." shadow always was the negative one. "doesn't explain why they want Kizato. enough to destroy the planet."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:30 am

Kizato looks to shadow. "Hedgehog, you are wrong on that. The chaos emeralds means nothing to the Xanit. Why do they need a power that they simple can not bend to their will? The chaos energies have their own balance that the Xanit can not control...  The Xanit, when Horik had enough for an research group, an army, a ship and all the other things. when out to find other life forms that hold powers different from Drakion and Vlonie. And many other planets did, as well as many that didn't - which amazed Horik to try and make test subjects to see if they bend well with the Drakion and vlonie energies. However, Xanit fault to understand that the test subjects they created wouldn't obey to orders like the lesser Xanits would. This didn't angry Horik, but it angry him how the test subjects would escape. Horik has no reasons to let their test subjects to escape, as they fear their test subjects would ruin the natural balance of the planet's creatures. Which, on some, did. Horik was angry at that, and there for destroys the planet so that the planet has no reason to go unbalance, for it was wiped from the face of space. However, there were some Test subjects they could... Say, order or simple had learn to ask for them to not leave in the sake of the planets.  But, Horik was depress when those subjects die from the aging flaw, or they believe was a flaw. Xanits do age, but do not die - instead, they simple lose their outer shell or shape and make a new.  However, Horik is trying to learn this... Mating thing that you creatures do to make more of themselves. Through, Xanits do not have gender, they are trying to understand the gender basics. They have males down to full tone beside personalities..."

Amy and Blaze both blinked, startled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Lux thought for a moment getting all this down. "so their hunting you due to your Independance?" He asked. shadow just grumble. "Maybe we should just give him up. Saves me the trouble of saving the planet again" LUx Growled. "Shut it shadow. he's Mobian and he's on mobius, so if the Xanit want him they mean war. As much as i hate to we have to report this to GUN" He said Before Shadow PUnched him Growling. "Don't Tell me what to Do or next time you'll Be Back in the salvage yard"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Kizato frown, watching. "They don't treat their test subjects in any good terms... They treat them like their lesser Xanit... Hardly any food, hardly any water. Even when they know their test subjects need it." He closed his eyes. "You don't not need to help me but, I will not bow to the Xanit due to the lack of care they have..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:00 pm

Lux stood. "I'll help you. I doubt shadow will. He has a thing against aliens" he said. Looking to Amy. "Think you two and convince grumpy?" He asked before looking to kizato "you need to come with
Me to GUN"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Amy frown. "I-I'll try... I mean, the black aliens did do a number to Earth, but I fear that wasn't the worse we be coming across."  Kizato sighed, but nodded to Lux.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next