Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) - Page 10 Empty Re: Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:50 am

Melody growled "stop teasing him!" She said smashing three ships

Lux smirked. "But where's the fun in that sis"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) - Page 10 Empty Re: Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:54 am

Yellowtiger ears twitched, glaring to the war moon. "Lux, cover my back!" She suddenly speed to the war moon, glowing brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:58 am

Lux followed firing at any of the warships.

The moons defences fired at yellowtiger.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:04 am

Yellowtiger smirks, dodging the fires, and blocking some as she speed quickly to the moon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:21 pm

Lux smirks joining her in a beam line at the moon

Melody blasted multiple ships. "This is too easy. Good if we can finish this then we can get to date night" she said smiling

Koy sighed. As they finally finished patching kizato.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Yellowtiger smirks as she glow with fire.

Deamondan appear behind Melody and blasted fire into a ship. "Agree."

Kizato was breathing easier as more helped had come. Amy sighed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:33 pm

"Lets hit me hard!" Lux said electicity charging on him

Melody smiled. Kissing dan's cheek before blasting another ship

Koy walked to sit in silence. He looked a little troubled
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:26 am

Yellowtiger smirks, her flames burn brightly around her as electricity spark around her as well. "Let's do this!" She hold onto his hand.

Deamondan smiles, destroying some ships along side Melody.

Kizato sleeps, laying in silences. Amy goes to Koy. "..." She frown. "What's troubling you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:45 am

Koy looked to her. Then to kizato. "I-I don't know... But kizato and vlodrak are the only family to me now. Some part of me thinks I'm responsible for his pain."

"Straight for the power source of this thing!" Lux said smirked "chaos thunder!" A bolt shot out of his hand
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:51 am

Vlodrak goes to Koy, laying on his shoulder. "It's not your fault, Koy. Kizato wouldn't ever blame you for the damage that those war-aliens caused to him."

Yellowtiger smirks. "Chaos fireball!" Fires a green fireball with the bolt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:29 am

Koy looked to vlodrak. "Hope your right vlodrak. Cause I've only been alive for a few hours and you and kizato are all I have. And only you guys know what I am and where I'm from. I mean I'm a xanit creation, but there's something different than what I read in the files.. My tank when I woke up said 'mobian chaos project'"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:49 am

Vlodrak nodded. "Kizato's name was 'Drakion and Vlonie mobian project' He was kinda meant to be... Well, horik would say, his son."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 am

"But KIzato didn't see it that way i guess."Koy said

they smashed through three walls before finally inside. "well well, they didn't really think there defence system through. we got through it too easily" lux said smirking
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:35 am

Vlodrak nodded. "Kizato didn't know, he couldn't understand that..."

Yellowtiger smirks. "Yea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:50 am

"Well you and him are the only xanit lifeforms I've met. So right now. You two are all I got." Koy said

Lux looked around. "For a warlike people. Their tech is pretty advanced. And they didn't even seem to know how to use it" he said "the core.... Is twenty meters that way on the... Outside?" He raised a brow. "These aliens are complete idiots"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:56 am

Yellowtiger narrowed her eyes. "I think it's best one of us drives it away from mobius... There must be a reason why it's outside."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:08 am

"Considering its right next to a planet destroying weapon. Ya their asking for disaster. The controls for this thing is in the center of this thing. I can hack it slowly from where we are now." He said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:24 am

Yellowtiger nodded. "Alright, do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:32 am

Lux Nodded and using the new tech to hack into the mainframe and try to get to the controls. suddenly electricity surged  back knocking him against a wall. shattering his left arm. "Son of a... they have an AI Defending the system.  can't get past it "
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:39 am

Yellowtiger growled. "Fine, I'll have force!" She charged to find the control room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:43 am

"sorry female. But you stand no chance against the defence i give" Suddenly a wall came out in front of her. the AI was blocking her.

Lux Followed even with his arm Busted. "lets see How he respones to Drakon!" he blasted a beam straight though the wall.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:10 am

Yellowtiger stood out of the way, but felt something changing in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:46 am

"Threat Detected. Elimination comencing" the AI said A Wall Suddenly Seperated Lux And Yellowtiger. And Now the Ceiling was coming Down Fast on Him. Lux Put up his good arm and Tried to Hold it up. "Damn Break My arm and Now trying to smash me!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Yellowtiger growled, her werewolf form came out, howling as she smash in the wall and hold the ceiling up for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:16 pm

The AI gumbled. "You won't win mobians"

Lux smirked. "Wrong. Considering you just gave me a direct link to the defence and control systems" he hacked fast turning off all defences
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next