Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Lux smiled. "Try your best Amy you know he listens to you better than me" he said. Grabbing a hoody. "Here kizato put this on and the hood up. And follow me" he walked towards the door. Looking to see if the ship was out there. Shadow had his arms crossed grumbling
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle on Mobius (cannon and Fancharacter)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm

Kizato nodded, taking the hoody and put it on, putting the hood over his face... At the moment, the ship is floating around the planet now.

Amy when over to Shadow, frowning. "Shadow... Tell me the reason why you won't help Kizato?" She wanted to hold Shadow's hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Coast is clear. Lets go" lux said walking. Making sure kizato stayed with him

"All aliens are the same and just like the black aliens from before these are capable of taking mobius out. I'm not taking any chances"shadow said. Looking more calm talking to Amy
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Kizato follows him quietly.

Amy frown. "But, the black aliens were after you Shadow... And now these Aliens are after Kizato. The two may have had different goals, as the black aliens wanted to take over while these just watched us from a far. Kizato is still a mobian, even if he was created..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:15 pm

Shadow looked to her. "You heard what he said. if they find out we're helping him they'll destroy Mobius. I'm not going to Risk the Planet for his sake...." he sighed. "But your right he's Mobian like it or not. and he's one of us. Fine I'll help. But stay safe. if you need find sonic. we might need him if things get hairy."

LUx Looked around. "So can you control the energies they can or do they Program you otherwise?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:20 pm

Amy smiles happily, hugging shadow. "Thank you shadow, and I will find sonic if things get hairy." She winked at Shadow. "And no worries! I'll stay safe."

Kizato nodded. "I can control the energies they can control, as well as under the chaos energy that work around the planet. Drakion and Vlonie are dangerous for even you to handle without the right DNA mix."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:24 pm

"i'm fine with Chaos and Electricity. Considering i'm a cyborg. Hard to tell with the clothing and artifical fur" he said. "so i study other energys. Maybe when this blows over you can show me a demonstration. or teach me a little more" he said smiling.

Shadow smiled. "Blaze Might want to Let silver know as well. only Kizato knows what their capable of so we may need all the power we can get"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Kizato nodded. "I may show you when this blows over. The energies are hard to handle for those who don't have the DNA of Xanit. But, it is not impossible."

Blaze nodded. "Alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:15 pm

"shadow May challenge you If he Sees fit to test your abilities. So just a warning. He is the Ultimate life form after all" Lux said. "We're almost to gun"

Shadow Nodded and Skated Out. towards gun,
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Kizato nodded. "I will be ready for when that happen, and alight."

Blaze and Amy go find Sonic and Silver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Lux smiled As they got to the door. "INside Now" Shadow was coming up behind them and dashed in.

Sonic was running as always smiling. he was following whatever fell till he reached the ocean. "oh man why did it have to be water."

Silver was tending to things in time. the Space ship was the firsst thing he caught and went to the present.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Kizato when in, staying silent.

Amy was breathing heavily. "Sonic!"

Blaze spotted Silver. "So, you saw it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:28 pm

"hard to Miss a space ship threatening the planet" Silver said.

Sonic tenced "Amy!" he said Jumping a little.

Lux went in. thinking. "I'm surprised they're just staying up there"

Shadow sighed "Probably biding time before they start to make threats"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 pm

Blaze sighed. "They haven't started threats yet, Silver. Their seeing if we're willing to give them their test subject and they may over look it. However, we're saying otherwise. Come to Gun, the test subject is there."

Amy was panting. "Sonic, there is an alien ship outside, waiting for us to give up a poor mobian to them that they created." She had sparkling eyes. "Will you come to Gun?"

Kizato nodded. "They are... Waiting to see if your kind will finally just hand me over..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:30 pm

"alright" he said using his Telekenisis to Fly there

Sonic Smiled. "Shadow really needs to start asking himself But Ya." he said Picking Up Amy. "Hold On" he said Darting towards Gun.

Lux Sighed. "Shadow I'll Go and Fill in the commander. and tell him we need the Emeralds."

"Got it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 am

Blaze follows.

Amy sighed, through didn't say anything.

Kizato only waits, listening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 am

Lux walked in "commander."

Shadow looked Seeing sonic and silver heading this way. but his eyes locked onto sonic who was carrying amy. He growled a little.

Sonic Stopped at the door. "Hey Shad"

"Hmph"

Silver landed "oh don't start now you two."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 am

Commander looked. "Yes Lux?" He was listening, the chair's back to him. "Do you have something to Report? Something related to that Ship we had picked up on our systems?"

Amy sighed. "You can put me down now, Sonic." She wasn't cheerful about being picked up by Sonic, it shown on her face too.

Blaze sighed, shaking her head.

Kizato lean on a wall, his eyes closed as he listen to them talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:31 am

"We have something Better. Someone who can explain this better than i. KIzato, come in please" lux said

Sonic Put her down. "hehe Sorry amy"

Shadow Glared at sonic arms folded. "Glad you could make it faker"

Silver sighed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:58 am

The commander turn around a little to see Kizato walking in. "Is he the object that had fallen down?"
Kizato nodded. "I am... Sir..."
The commander nodded. "Enlighten me, Kizato was it?"
Kizato nodded. "Yes Sir, Kizato is my name..." He explain everything to the Commander.

Amy sighed, going to Shadow. "Relax Shadow." She whispered.

Blaze blinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:01 am

Lux stayed with to view the proceedings.

Shadow looked to amy and nodded.

Silver smiled. "so the time stream didn't lie"

Sonic Snickered. "Funny i though he would be the last one amy fell in love with"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:46 am

The commander nodded. "So... The Xanit doesn't want to harm the planet as long as we follow their wish. However, a bad footing for you... So, How do these... Drakions and Vlonies work?"
Kizato blinks. "The Drakions are negative laser energy, giving it to be a good use of source for energy weapons, rockets and attack systems for the Xanit. Those that are fully handling the pure dark energies, that have the blood or DNA of Xanits, grow purple harpie wings from their backs and on their wrists. Vlonies are the positive laser energy, giving a good source of life and defend systems for those on board of the Ship. However, Vlonie can be deadly if control to be - it wouldn't cause harm to your kind and planet an lest handle to kill your air and so on. In the other word, stops complete oxygen to your planet is a way it could be of harm."
Commander blinks. "and you can control these as well?"
Kizato nodded. "I can counterattack them from doing things like that as the energies don't favor any being. However, in your minds, negative and positive energies would blow up. But, these energies flow perfectly together as they don't... Get in the way of each other, they... To say, flow together. Think of them, as pieces of a puzzle. You can't make a picture without both pieces. "
Commander nodded. "Alright..."

Amy blushes, looking to Sonic. "W-Well At lest I've stop chasing you like some stupid fangirl, Sonic!" She turn around, tears slightly appearing.

Blaze looks to Sonic. "Be more... Enlighten with your words, Sonic."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:00 am

"hey as long as the hammer doesn't come out i'm good" sonic said.

Shadow Growled PUnching Sonic. "Shut up for once in your life Sonic! it will do you some good!"

Silver sighed Going to sit down. "thiss is why i don't get out of the time stream much"

Lux Nodded. "From what we heard from Kizato the chaos Emeralds Power doesn't Mix well with the drakions and the Vlonies. Superforms, maybe even Hyper forms may be needed to combat the Xanit"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:05 am

Commander nodded. "Alright, have Kizato explain this to Sonic The Hedgehog and Silver The Hedgehog. I know their both here."

Kizato looks to Lux.

Amy frown, sniffling a little.
Blaze goes over to Amy, comforting. "Shh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:10 am

Lux Nodded. "lets go Kizato" he said walking out.

Shadow looked to amy. looking away sighing before going and leaning against the wall Eyes closed.

Sonic got up. rubbing his cheek.

Silver just sat and watched.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next