Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

2 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} - Page 10 Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:29 pm

"He would need the chaos emeralds. And right now no one knows where they are."

"Argel already has three. And he knows ebony and Haos both have one each" aquaria said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} - Page 10 Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Werewolf Yellowtiger glared. 'I'll stop him before he can do anything.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Max sighed. "Yellowtiger. We'll do it together. I need some payback"

Aquaria sighed. "I'll come too."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:02 pm

Werewolf Yellowtiger nodded, growling a bit as she sniffed the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Max went to transform into werehog. But he didn't change. "What the?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Werewolf yellowtiger frown, before gently lowering down to let him get onto her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:40 pm

Max sighed but got on. "Sorry Hun"

Tempest looked to marida. "I'm gonna take her home." He said

Kyon looked to abey. "I could use some help with the pack. They're starting to get harder to keep under wraps even with aqua and flare jumping in"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:02 am

Werewolf yellowtiger smiles. 'It's fine.' She started running toward the shrines.

Abey nodded. "alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:07 am

Max held on. Not use to this.

Tempest picked up marida and started to fly towards her place.

Kyon transformed. "Ready to go sweetheart"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:15 am

Abey nodded, hugging Kyon.

Werewolf Yellowtiger keeps running til she gotten to the shrines.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:22 am

Haos looked. "Hey guys what's up"

Max looked he looked around. "Where's ebony..." 

"She stepped out." Haos said there was a darkness in his eyes. 

Aquaria growl "he's being controlled!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:57 am

Werewolf Yellowtiger growled. 'Where is She argel!?' Her eyes glow blood red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:03 am

Argel spoke through Haos. "Hahaha. If she wasn't so stubborn she'd be dead. But seeing her own lover attack her made her more willing." He said flipping the purple emerald in his hand.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:22 am

Werewolf Yellowtiger growled as she suddenly tackled Haos down, but she bite down on the purple emerald, leaping away with it in her mouth. She growled still. 'I can't hurt Haos... but I need to get to Argel.' She narrowed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:46 am

Maxus grabbed the emerald. "Not going to be able to summon dark Gaia without this now are you?"

Haos growled. "Have fun with my pet then you can untie the girl. But I doubt you can convince her that I did this and not Haos."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:08 am

Werewolf Yellowtiger growled. 'I'm sure I can, Argel. I have more than you believe under this fur coat of mine.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:23 am

"Have fun bearing the guardian of the Gaia" argel said before he left control to the darkness in Haos. "This should be fun" he said smirking "which one of you is first?"

Max growled. "Think you can keep him busy while I go get to ebony."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:25 am

Werewolf Yellowtiger nodded. 'I can do that Max.' She growled at Haos as she leaps at Haos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:46 am

Max snuck past running to ebony. "Ebony..." He said going to untie her

Haos growled knocking yellowtiger off into the wall. "You won't win"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:49 am

Werewolf yellowtiger growled. 'Oh yes I can!' She suddenly howled, glowing fully red as her form started to change to the undead werewolf.

Ebony was passed out, and most likely won't wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:34 am

Max held the emerald 'dark Gaia if you can hear me I need to wake her to get to Haos... What should I do?'

Haos smirked. "So easy to manipulate" he said. "Wouldn't you rather kill the one whose gonna betray you in the end"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:36 am

The undead werewolf glared to him. 'I'm not killing anyone but Argel.' Suddenly her hand glows as she slams it onto Haos head. 'Now, give me your darkness!' She howls loudly.

Dark gaia sounded unsure. "I don't know... I've never came across this issue before..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:41 am

"There's no light left in your soul to take it wolf" Haos said laughing

'Wake her! He's th only one who can snapp Haos out of this.' Max was going risky demanding something from a god but he didn't care as he put ebony on the alter for dark gaia
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:59 am

The undead werewolf smirks. 'That's what you think.' Suddenly she was slowly sucking the darkness into her.

Dark gaia sighed. 'I don't think I CAN wake her up, that's the thing! She can't HEAR me!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:01 am

"Damn it." He shook ebony "wake up ebony!" The emerald started to glow

Haos smirked as the light was the only thing being taken. "Fool" haos's golden fur. Went brown to black. As the darkness was all that was going to be left of Haos.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next