Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} - Page 9 Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:54 am

Abey looks to Tempest. "I know that Tempest! But you know how hard it is for me to tell him when I'm still trying to solve the aftermath myself!"

Yellowtiger sighed quietly.

Back to top Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} - Page 9 Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:56 am

"Yikes! Easy sis. You don't need to bite my head off" tempest said

Max sighed
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:05 am

Abey frown, ears flatten as she looks down at the ground.

Yellowtiger sighed quietly. 'May I ask, but Kyon, did anything happen during my death phase?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:09 am

"Az called for burial. But something was off about him when he did. Cause right after one of the scouts saw him walking from the house to where you were buried. No body objected except max, abey , tempest , myself and marida."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:19 am

Yellowtiger seem confuse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:25 am

"Argel played us for fools." Max said. "He possed as azrael the whole time!"

Tempest growled. "Argel must have knocked azrael out somewhere before making his plan cause the real azrael is in the shadow realm"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:26 am

Abey nodded. "who knows what Argel is doing now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:37 am

Tempest growled. "I knew I should have attacked him
When I had the chance!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Abey sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:34 pm

Max looked to tempest. "Calm down." He growled.

Tempest grumbled

Kyon sighed looking to tempest.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Abey hugs Kyon.

Yellowtiger was about to say something before she sniffed the air. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:08 pm

Kyon did he same. He growled a little

Max looked to yellowtiger. "What is it hon"

Tempest sat quietly
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:18 pm

Yellowtiger growled, ears flatten as she stares at the shadows outside the cave.

Abey hugs Kyon some more, ears flatten in worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Max looked he growled flames rising.

Tempest growled as his lightning stuck. 

"Ow hey!" Came the shout. Cilia popped out. "What was that for!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Werewolf yellowtiger just growled, fur bristled.

Abey gasped slightly. "Oh, Sorry Cilia!" She looks to Yellowtiger. "M-Mother, it's Cilia, it's okay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:37 pm

Max looked to her. 'Whats wrong'

Cilia growled " who hit me with lightning"

Tempest tenced.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Werewolf yellowtiger growled, her eyes red. 'Somethings not right with her.' She stalked toward Cilia, growling even more.

Abey was worry. "M-Mother?" She hugs Kyon, worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:50 pm

"Back off fuzzball. I don't care if your my sister in law I will burn you to a crisp." Cilia growled

Kyon growled. "Try and burn but you can only use water aquaria"

Cilia growled. 

"Argel's wife" max growled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Werewolf Yellowtiger growls as she leaps at the female. 'I will personal kill you so Argel could feel the pain of loosing a love one!' A claw was brought up to tear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Max caught the claw. 

Aquaria looked to max.

"Lets hear her... Something tells me she's not here to fight." Max said

Kyon growled. "And what if she's here to get ride of you max! I say get rid of her!"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:08 pm

Werewolf yellowtiger breathe heavily, but backs away. 'If she dares move an inch in a violent manner, I will tear her.' She growled. 'Speak.' She glares at Aquaria.

Abey hugs Kyon, ears flatten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:14 pm

"Would you rather kill me or my husband?" Aquaria growled at yellowtiger. "Cause your not the only one who wants him dead"

Max sighed. "Easy baby"

Tempest stayed silent. "I'll zap her again if you want momma."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Werewolf Yellowtiger relax a bit, looking to Aquaria. 'Your husband is my main goal, so what is it you seek to tell us?'

Abey sighed quietly, hugging Tempest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:21 pm

"You know a guy named ivo robotnik right? Well argel bought a space laser off him. Said something about getting rid of ebony for control of dark Gaia." She said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Werewolf Yellowtiger tenses, looking to Max.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next