Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} - Page 2 Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:12 am

He hugged her close. "Shhhh it's ok."

"Yes a friend. Much like the werehog from last night. We both are your friends." The hedgehog said. "The names Maxus"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} - Page 2 Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:14 am

Ebony sniffled a little, hugging Haos.

Yellowtiger blinked, as if she was confuse in what he was saying. "..." She frown a little before her ears perked to a voice in her head. (The person who would have brought her back to life, since it only makes sense.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:19 am

'He's your enemy yellowtiger, he's no friend of yours.'
Maxus smiled. It was a soft smile.

Haos's ears perked. He senced a darker presence. "Looks like said person is talking with yellowtiger"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:14 pm

Yellowtiger flicked suddenly, her eyes became lifeless as she hear the words in her head. Her dark red eye looks to Maxus. "Lair..." She mutter. "Your no friend..." Due to not having any memories to reason what the voice in her head said, she was easily control by thought. She leaped into the trees, away from Maxus. Her ears twitched as she glance away before vanishing to where the voice in her head told her to go.

Ebony ears perked. "The one who brought her back... His using her...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:06 pm

"We need to find out. And I think following yellowtiger is the best option to finding out. He said 

Maxus sighed. 'Basterds controlling her. I need her to remember me again... And our kids.' He thought chasing after her. However there was a glint of purple flying in hat direction as well
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Ebony nodded to Haos. "Agree." She gotten up carefully.

Yellowtiger leap into a field, she glance around as she walks to the center. "...." Her ears perked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Argel walked to her. "Well done yellowtiger." 

Maxus crashed through. To try and catch up

"I am the man who can give you back your memory... But you must domsomething for me in return"

The glint of purple was right above them

Haos smiled. Picking her up instead as he leapt after max and yellowtiger
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Yellowtiger looks to him with her lifeless eyes. "And that would be?..." She mutter, blinking as her ears perked.

Ebony blushed a bit, but holds onto Haos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:24 pm

"Kill the hedgehog coming this way. And I'll give you back your memory" argel said hiding a villainess smirk

"Don't listen to him!" Max shouted. "He's the one who murdured you!
Brought you back without your memories." He was interrupted by the roar of a dragon over head as a familiar purple dragon shot towards argel

Haos senced it. "Tempest is here to!?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:26 pm

Yellowtiger had to cover her ears from the sound of the roar, groaning from the pain that echo in her head. "AH!" She suddenly fallen down to her knees, unable to focus anymore.

Ebony narrowed her eyes. "That's fine, it means we can get there more easily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Tempest transformed speeding and grabbing something off argel. He ran back to his father and handed it to him.

Argel growled. "Hand over the girls memory or I will kill you both."

Haos smirked. "Argel why didn't I see it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Yellowtiger breathe heavily, uncovering her ears - her eyes no longer lifeless. "O-ow..." She mutter.

Ebony narrowed her eyes. "The one who murder her..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:50 pm

"Yellowtiger...remember" max said focusing the memories started to shine as if going back to her.

Tempest looked to her. "Momma..."

Haos held argel. Who was struggling against him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Ebony tenses. "Maxus, stop!" She had noticed that the memories couldn't go fully to her. "Stop before you loose the memories all together!"

Yellowtiger suddenly felt pain through out her whole body, falling onto the ground and rolling as she screamed in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Max stopped returning the memory's that's were straying away to the orb in his hand. "Sorry...."

Haos growled. "Not so hasty! Give it to ebony"

Maxus did that and handed them over. Before going to yellowtiger. "You alright?" Tempest standing next to him
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Ebony toke the orb. "First, Haos, I need to see what barriers argel had put on her. Of course, without letting him go. I can't see the barriers, but I know it's what stopping the memories to going to her. I figure, even if Argel would give her 'memories' back, they would have been made up."

The pain stop rocketing through her as she lay there, breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Haos looked. "There's a single large barrier around her mind. I can get rid of it easily" Haos said.

Maxus sighed.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Ebony nodded. "Do it. I'm sure her mind will have a hard time trying to file all these memories, but at lest they won't be fake copies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:14 pm

Haos focused a moment and smiled. "Done."

Max looked to ebony. "Do it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Ebony nodded, closing her eyes as she hold the orb out touches Yellowtiger, she mutter words as she touch yellowtiger's forehead, the memories going through Ebony into Yellowtiger.

Yellowtiger groan slightly, ears flatten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Maxus sat next her
Tempest glared at argel.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Ebony finished. "There, mind you, Yellowtiger won't remember right away. Her soul was about to rewrite history to where she didn't die..." She glared to Argel.
Yellowtiger was sleeping now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:24 pm

Argel smirked. "It was the perfect plan. I would have used her to rid the world of Azrael's hunters for good. Only then I would have given back her true memory so she would live in shame.

Max heard that. "You bastard!" He said charging only to be held by tempest
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Ebony blinked. "There was one flaw in your actions. Her memories would have vanished if you have made fake ones for her. That, loud sounds affect her as a stunner effects us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Haos smiled. "It's a good thing Tempest roared when he did"

Tempest sighed. "I didn't want to hurt her"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next