Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

2 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} - Page 11 Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:03 am

Ebony groan in slight pain.

The undead werewolf blinks, as if forming that light into a small ball. 'Your very stupid.'

Back to top Go down

The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon} - Page 11 Empty Re: The howls of the dead {Endless hours of the Blood moon}

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:09 am

Haos smirked.

The light ball formed into the real Haos. "I think I'll take my body back." He said blasting the dark Haos with light As the dark fought back

Max sighed. He lit healing fire on his hands but looked to where her necklace would have been. "They broke it" he knew ebony needed that collar on in order to keep her emotions under wraps. "Damn it"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:12 am

Ebony groan weakly, opening one eye as she looked to Max. "M-Max...?..."

The undead werewolf Yellowtiger gave a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:20 am

"Ya I'm here." Max said. 

Haos's ears perked. "Ebony?" He growled. "Ebony I'm coming!" He said adding mor power the dark Haos growled. "So she's still alive, I thought I finished her."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:22 am

Ebony's ears flatten. "I-I can't see anything.." She sniffled a little, ears flatten.

The undead werewolf growled at Dark Haos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:29 am

"Hold this" he put the emerald on her hands and growled. " his eyes going blood red. "Yellowtiger flaming lightning combo!" He said

Dark Haos was actually starting to push Haos back. "Ebony... I can't lose... I won't lose..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:33 am

Ebony holds the emerald, sniffling a little. "Haos..." She whispered.

The undead werewolf grin evilly. "With pleasure!" Suddenly fire alight her fur and lightning flashed around her as she charges Dark Haos, lightning shocking towards him before her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:47 am

Maxus charged his body alite with flames as the duo hit dark Haos making hims vanish Haos taking his body back. "Ebony!" He gets over to her fast "ebony..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:51 am

The undead werewolf change back to just being a werewolf. Through, yellowtiger seem very tired.

Ebony sniffled, hugging Haos. "Haos..." She whispered. "I-I can't see... I-I can't hear Dark gaia...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:02 am

Max held her up "easy sweetheart"

Haos hugged her. "I'm so sorry" he said tears falling. "He made me hurt you..."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:10 am

Yellowtiger groan slightly, wanting to lay down for a bit.

Ebony sniffles, hugging Haos. "It's okay Haos... I know it isn't your fault..." Tears fall down her cheeks. "I don't hate you Haos, even through that is what he wanted me to do..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:15 am

"I'll fix it... I promise I'll bring back what he took from you" Haos said hugging her "rest my sweet darkest love." 

Max helped he lay down and smiled.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:22 am

Ebony nodded before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

Yellowtiger smiles at Max, nuzzling him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:27 am

Haos kissed her forehead before turning to max and yellowtiger. "When she's done resting we go after argel."

Aquaria looked to Haos. "I got a better idea" she pulled a small potion out of her bag. "Yellowtiger drink this.. It's an energy potion."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:30 am

Yellowtiger looks over and takes the vial carefully - since she really didn't have hands. She gently gave Max the vial for him to open it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:39 am

Max opened it and sniffed it to make sure. Nodding to yellowtiger before handing it back for he to drink.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:39 am

Yellowtiger nodded as she tries to drink the vial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:55 am

Max helped her drink. "There we go"

Haos looked up to the stars. Staring at the looming space station
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:00 am

Yellowtiger gotten up, not tired anymore. 'Thanks.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:10 am

Argel smirked in the station. "Now all I need is he last emerald and then the time for angels rule on the planet is at hand."

Haos looked to them. "Ready?" 
Max nodded.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:24 am

Werewolf Yellowtiger nodded. 'Ready.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Protagonist Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:50 am

May I join?
Protagonist
Protagonist

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:04 pm

Haos nodded touching them. "I'll be right back my darkest heart" he muttered as he teleported them to the station. They were on the bottom of it but Haos just growled. "We work our way up from here"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Werewolf yellowtiger narrowed her eyes. 'Agree.' She growled. She started to go up with the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Aquaria looked around nervously

"What's bitting at you aquaria." Max asked as they walked.

"He has something planned for traps. I know it. It all seems too easy"

Haos smirked. "Ebony and I destroyed the defence systems to this bucket years ago."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next