Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little pony: role-play is magic

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My little pony: role-play is magic - Page 3 Empty Re: My little pony: role-play is magic

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 1:57 pm

Upon the ground stood a bright colored blue pony with light green long messy mane, he looked up and shrugged, happy that the weather was clearing

"About time, I gotta get to my recording studio."

Back to top Go down

My little pony: role-play is magic - Page 3 Empty Re: My little pony: role-play is magic

Post by Azrael Sat May 11, 2013 2:02 pm

Shadow Flare Smiled. Dark had Done her JOB well once again. But Shadow... HE Never had One special Talent or Job Due to his adenturing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sat May 11, 2013 2:45 pm

The bat mare looked up, and she frowned. Of course. "Ah, weather ponies are at it again, Rusty," she muttered quietly, sitting on the dry grass beneath the leaves of the tree. She sighed, front hooves prodding at the blades of green, tail swishing from side to side. The mare turned towards her employer, ears twitching lightly as she spoke. "What's the plan now?"

He snorted, raising his head high. "Did you not want the day out? I can tell you're bored. Bored and worried. That filly will be fine, so stop with that."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed May 15, 2013 9:03 pm

Blink blink. And blink. The filly looked up as Dark started to clear the skies. "..What? Tha-that's all? Aaww, such a short raaain.." Bolt looked at the ground and started to trot near the town, occasionally glancing up and looking for any clouds. All cleared. "..I'd like to do such things, too. Maybe I should try clearing clouds to get my Cutie Mark..?"

On her way, she noticed a brightly coloured pony. Those colours were almost glowing. She trotted by the pony, looking at him curiously before entering the well-known for everypony SugarCube Corner. She ordered two cupcakes and sat by a table, looking at them and slowly starting to munch on one. ..She would be happy with some other pony sitting beside her and eating the second one. A glance at the window. And the bright coloured pony again. ...Maaaybe him?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 12:48 am

Admiring the droplets that were left behind by the rain, HeartBreaker watched the droplets drip from the leaves like they were never there before. A rare sight to see from a rather gloomy Pegasus. Her Crimson orals watch the droplets in silents, frowning due to the absents of any pony around.

However, landing around the place of Sugarcube corner was the white Pegasus: BlindDove. She smiles as she walks in the store and when to order something. She gave a sweet smile to the pony asking what she wanted as she reply. BlindDove gotten only one cupcake, taking it to a table not too far from the filly. BlindDove sighed as she frown a bit. "Maybe I should get a second one and take it to HeartBreaker... Poor mare can't even make friends around the town..." She smiles a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Dark Relaxed on a Thundercloud as the rain stopped. ''thank celestia..'' She said with a sigh. She sometimes hated the rain. She was more of a pegasi who liked the cold. But she wanted to fit in with the rest. The only one who really liked her was Shadowflare. But that was it. Dark's ears went slightly down as she flew up very very very high. By the time she stopped she was high above cloudsdale. She looked down. ''finally..this might just spark something...'' She said. she streched her wings. She flew down as fast as she could. she was very close to...

a sonic rainboom.

It was said that only rainbow dash could preform a sonic rainboom, but they were wrong. she would prove it to the others. She was halfway through the sky as it happened. she had preformed a sonic rainboom. a huge Rainbow explosion went across the sky. this time it had a trail of black. She grinned as she zoomed towards the ground. that rainboom didnt affect anything but the sky. it was like a huge explosion that never actually destroyed anything. it spread across the whole sky. she started to fly a little slower as she watched the rainboom. she was so interested in how she had just made that happen that she did not watch where she was going.

she crashed into the evertree forest.

a huge thud was heard as she crashed. the impact didnt hurt her to much after the rainboom and her flying slower, but she still recieved quite a lot of cuts and such. She staggered a few times and tried to get up. she took a few steps and then fell unconsious. Now she needed help. She couldnt think of anyone to help her though. She didnt even know if she would get help.

that was her last thought as she fell unconisious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat May 25, 2013 1:12 pm

ShadowFlare Had Saw Dark's Sonic Rainboom. And Saw where she Crashed. He Darted After her to See if She was alright. When HE Got there She was UNconsious and had Cuts in Many Places. "Dark..." he got over to her quickly removing some of the fallen Branches Before tending the wounds.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun May 26, 2013 12:10 pm

Boom.

The large brown stallion staggered forward as the rainbow exploded the sky, an array of colours appearing and spreading, possibly causing him to have a heart attack, if not several. The mare slowly looked up and frowned. No, both of them frowned. That was impossible. Physically impossible. And, looking at that black streak heading towards the Everfree forest? Rusty Wrench had a very strong feeling of who it was.

He feared that if he went to check, they might, of he didn't know, attempt to rip out his throat for speaking his mind. It had happened before. Not a fun experience, honestly. How can you even rip out the skin of someone's throat with hooves? I mean, and then the mare who had did so was deluded into thinking they were in a relationship...? And...

Yeah. Some ponies.

So he stood, and he wondered himself a fool for doing this. "Wing, come with? I don't fancy going in there alone," he spoke, trotting forward towards the mass of forest where the great and mysterious forest lay. He need not say more, as the blue bat-mare followed behind, giving a slight nudge to his ear.
"Why?" she asked.
"I'm simply curious," he replied.
"And you do realise how dangerous this is?"
"Yes. I do."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun May 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Oh, boredom. Let's look at the sky, okay? The filly looked up and suddenly colours. She should be happy, right? ..No.

"What." Let's see if her little pouch is big enough for two cupcakes. No, it isn't. Boltie quickly ate one cupcake and packed the other one to the pouch, trotting out of the SugarCube Corner. "What, who would even make a Rainboom with black colour what." Oh, and suddenly a thud. Nice. The filly frowned, restraining herself from doing a facehoof. She then jumped and fluttered her poor wings, flying towards the noise, before she saw the Forest. Oh, even better. "What pegasus is irresponsible enough to make a trick totally... nonintended for him... and.. and crash into the.. and.." Flutter flutter. She started to get closer to the brown stallion and this kind mare she met earlier. "How is the pegasus who can't control its own path of the flight.. even.. able to do a RAINBOOM?" Whoo, this pegasus could die, could break his wings, could TEAR those wings apart while hitting the branches, but no, it had to show that it can do something.

Hush, she totally wasn't making the same mistake while she was trying to do dangerous tricks.

"Who-who was that?" This question was directed to the duo she just caught up with.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:38 am

Dark's ears twitched as she heard pony's around her. She tenced a little bit, then she quickly opened her eyes. she blinked a couple of times. ''what...just happened?''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:28 pm

"You managed to do a sonic rainboom. But you crashed into the forest" shadowflare said sighing. Tending the last of her wounds he smiled. "There that should do it." He said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Slender Wing turned her blue head, green emerald eyes catching sight of the small black filly who was trotting towards them. "Oh, Colourful Bolt! We're not sure b-"
"It was an alicorn," the large stallion butted in, his stoic face hard as a rock. The lack of emotion all the more terrifying, his large, heavy hoofsteps pausing just for a moment to answer.
"What makes you so sure?" she asked, lightly nuzzling the small filly on her mane.
"Only an alicorn and the mare from Cloudsdale can perform such a feat. No pegasus can gain such speed, just like that. And one so... dark and foul, black and full of... blight. I have a bad feeling about this. And it is a shame I don't have my gear with me to deal with this problem."

He stormed onwards into the forest, Slender Wing followed behind slowly, turning back to the unusual hybrid, "D-don't follow. This is dangerous, okay? Wouldn't want your pretty wings to be damaged!" Finally, a last turn of her head before she herself entered the undergrowth of the unnatural forest, not looking back just like her boss. Crack. Crack. Rrrsh. Crunch crunch. The bat mare may be agile, but the large, heavily built earth pony was not. Yet he was an earth pony at heart, and navigating this mighty forest was a breeze. Flicking of the ears to listen to sounds. An automatic sense of where was what, and if there was a path leading to various places. He was no expert, no no, but no unicorn or pegasus could roam through this place like an earth pony could.

It was their kind of innate magic, after all.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:42 pm

"Oh! I-I know this mare!" Filly spoke, smiling as Slender Wing nuzzle her mane. She liked that! "It's Rainbow Dash, she visited our class and-" and they were already away in the forest. "..A-and my wings always feel perfectly fine, even in this forest!" A pout as Boltie sat down. After a while she looked down and started to push a little rock with her front hoof. Wheeeee, fun... She looked back up at the forest, at the path of branches broken and grass stomped on by the heavy stallion.

...Should she?

The brave, brave filly stood and made a step. And another one. Step by step, she slowly entered the forest.. with her front hooves. Mum warned her about this forest.. And grandma was telling stories about scary creatures inside.. but she was not scared! And she shall be the first foal in her class that entered the Everfree Forest! Again, two steps forward.. aaah, all four hooves in the forest! Time to follow ponies..

And then she heard as Rusty Wrench broke some more branches.

And she jumped back outside, wings fluttering.

And she squeaked and just lied on the grass outside. What a brave, brave filly.

Totally not going back inside, nope.

..But still, she was the only foal in the class that entered the Everfree Forest!
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:44 am

''i know about the rainboom, thats for sure.'' dark sighed and stood up. ''thanks.'' she said. ''...what do i do  now?'' She sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:17 pm

"What we need to is get you back to cloudsdale to rest."he said. "You got pretty banged up after that"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:32 pm

"And that 'rainboom' is impossible," spoke up the large earth pony, stomping up towards Dark and Shadowflare, his heavy hooves rough against the grass and dirt. The scowl on his face made it pretty obvious he had no sympathies for her condition whatsoever. Behind him was the bat mare, gently floating beside her boss, wings fluttering. The earth pony continued, until he was in front of the young black pegasus, that scowl turning into a snarl.

Then he lashed out with both of his hooves, shoving Dark against a tree, both of his large, heavy front hooves pinning her against it, but not enough force to crush her limbs. Even though he could with his build. Even so, he bared his teeth at her.

"EXPLAIN."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 pm

..They should be back already, shouldn't they? ..Or maybe not, maybe they need more time? Step forward, step back. Filly bit her lip, looking at the path, ear twitched. ..Did she hear their voices? ..Good, so they were still alive? Bolty looked around. Nopony in the sight.. Another step forward as the filly spoke loudly, "U-um.. A-are you okay in there?!" Doubt that they would hear that, they were, uh, away after all. Wings fluttered as Bolt jumped back. Should she go and find other ponies..?
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:57 am

''yeah...i-'' Dark stopped and looked towards the trees. Dark did not react to the scowls on their faces as they walked. nor did she react to the anger she could sense from them. But she did react when she was suddenly thrown and pinned against a tree. her eyes widened as she was thrown towards the tree. as she hit it she felt her wings cripple. She cringed, but didn't make a sound. as she was pinned to the tree, she let out a small growl. ''yeah, because after you do that its suuuure to make me want to tell you.'' Dark said, a scowl forming on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Shadowflare snarled. Slamin the pony off dark. " she's hurt you idiot. I know you wan answers but let her heal. By celestia your nuts." He said trotting back over to dark. "You alright?
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:36 pm

And as Wrench was pushed to the side, he bared his teeth and slammed his hooves into the ground. "You imbecile! Protecting a possible threat to Equestria!" he snarled, grasping Shadowflake by the shoulders, the pony shoving him aside with severe power from those large, muscular hooves of his, "Gain a brain and realise this 'pony' is doing the impossible!"

His glare latched on the young female pegasus once more, eyes cold and fixated on her, watching her every move with the utmost hatred. "Tell me. Are you a changeling? Must I remove you from this world myself, like the little squashable bug you are?" The frown deepened. "Or are you one of those fake 'alicorns' like that damned Crystal Princess thing which appeared! If so... nnrrrgghhhh I'll take care of you myself, cretin."

Beside, the bat pony hovered over to Shadowflake after his pushing, looking over him, examining any wounds which may have formed. "Ah, er, sir? Sir, are you okay? Oh I'm sorry about this... But you're not hurt, are you? And, please, stay out of this... I don't want any more conflictions, okay? Sr?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:43 pm

The black filly heard some.. yelling, or something, while digging a little hole in the ground. Productive job, yea! Anyway, Bolt's head shot up, her ears twitched once, twice. She stared at the bushes, thinking.. if.. if she should run, or enter..? Still, she couldn't see any other ponies around. And hey! What if she fled, and it would turn out that nothing happened, and everypony would think she's a coward! Nooo, that shall not happen!

So the pegasus stood and followed ponies' hoofsteps. Again. Let's remember everything. A tree with a branch broken off, some funnily shaped bush.. and an echoed screech of something deep in the forest. It sounded more like a crack of another branch getting broken, but eh. Little pony's imagination. Colourful Bolt bended her wings so they covered her eyes (didn't help much, they were transparent, anyway) and she ran through the path, soon bumping into Shadowflare. Then she unfolded her wings and opened her eyes, looking around. ..Oh. Oh. Uh-hum. Okay. The filly crawled away from the colt and lied under some tree, her eyes wandering from Rusty Wrench 'scolding' Dark to bat pony and Shadowflare. She looked up at Slender Mane, whispering a 'sowwy'. It probably meant 'sorry for interrupting'. Welp.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:04 am

Dark raised an eyebrow. ''a changeling. seriously? as if..'' Dark rolled her eyes. ''and what exsactly makes me a threat? a rainboom alone MIGHT have power to destory something, but that doesn-...ugh. seriously. i cant even explain this..''

Dark thought for a moment.

"the only way i can TRULY demolish something is if i preform a DOUBLE rainboom, which is downright impossible without a magic spell.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Shadowflare growled. "Back off stallion. She just like any other Pegasus. When was the last time you saw a changeling in equestria? Not since chrysalis tried to take over"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3