Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My little pony: role-play is magic

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My little pony: role-play is magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My little pony: role-play is magic

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 11:07 pm

HeartBreaker glance, muttering to herself with the knowledge that the filly was fine before going up into cloudsdale. After giving the report to some of the workers she when down to where some ponies were gathering around the filly; however, kept herself away from them. "I'm sure the filly is fine with flying, earth pony." This mare gave the glared to the elder earth pony, the red eyes showing no emotion beside the bitterness she had toward the words given.

Coming along to the sight, as seeing that HeartBreaker had gone that way, was the white pegasus holding a box by it ribbons. She when over and gave a sad expression with her blue eyes behind the glasses as she gently sat the wrapped box down. "Now don't be rude to the elder pony, Heartbreaker." BlindDove looks to what was going on before smiling to the Filly that was in the center. "Oh, a little filly trying to get her cutie mark. Reminds me of when I was trying to get my... Sadly, I gotten my in a terrble way..." A frown came from the white mare from the thought.

"Don't think about it BlindDove, it's best to focus on the here and now." Strangely, HeartBreaker was much more nicer to Blinddove came to the other ponies there.

Back to top Go down

My little pony: role-play is magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My little pony: role-play is magic

Post by Electrisa Sun May 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Colourful Bolt was, which is not surprising, slightly scared with this sudden attention. As the mare raised her chin, the filly gasped quietly and was about to jump back.. but.. the mare had really kind voice. And face. The stallion beside her.. not really, but, oh well. She looked around, then stared at the ground, feeling quite awkward. Ponies on the ground were kind. TOO kind. "..I.. Um.. Tha-that was freefalling! O-one of colts in my class has got a freefalling Cutie Mark.. and.. it.. it looks really cool..."

The filly stood and sat back again, not sure how to reply and what to do. "A-and I'd like to have my Cutie Mark.. There are only three ponies with blank flanks, and I'm one of them! But other ponies are near to get their Marks.." The filly flapped her wings again. "..I'd love to have a Cutie Mark for flying... A-and I'm good! I can fly fast, bu-but.. but I'm afraid that my wings will rip apart if I try and do a harder trick!" Her voice came on higher note. ..Duh, she can't just land on the ground and start crying near some strange ponies! ...And why did she even tell that to them? "I'd be happier with more... normal wings, ho-honestly."
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

http://electrisa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 6:52 am

''real wings hm???" that voice came from Dark. she was floating just above the filly as she floated down next to her. ''if you would like...i could give you wings. But on one condition. theres no...well....nevermind. your to young to understand.'' she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Mon May 06, 2013 11:23 am

Shadowflare Landed near them. "and If you need Lessons,I'm your Pony"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon May 06, 2013 11:37 am

The large brown stallion snorted and stormed off. Eurgh, other ponies. How fantastic. Each step he took was heavy, but no doubt that was due to the weight of each hoof. It was rather difficult to tread lightly for Rusty Wrench, and why should he? He need not to sneak. His assistant, the bat mare, took a step back herself. She looked around at the others, biting her lip in hesitation - she didn't want to leave this odd-winged pony behind, but from the looks of things the others could very easily help instead. "Good look, little pony," she chuckled giving a light boop on the filly's nose and a warm smile. The others seemed significantly more terrifying than the abnormal-winged one, and that was saying something. Too many dark colours.

Except for the white pegasus with the glasses. She looked nice.

Raising her bat wings, Slender Wing flew off towards her boss and lightly whispered into the stallion's ear, "Should we head back later? I don't want to leave the poor girl alone with them all. Too many around her could scare her."
"If you wish, Wing. Though the youth believe they know more than I, so let them do what they want. If the filly is obviously scared, then you may head back. Not like I'd be able to stop you anyway."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2013 11:43 am

As BlindDove watched the two leave, it told her in thought that she and HeartBreaker have to leave. "Well, little filly. It's good to know your alright." She smiles, then looks to HeartBreaker. "HeartBreaker, we need to hurry and get these sweets to the workers - remember, their waiting for their sweets!" She gently took the box she had been carrying. The other reason for her to truly leave, really, was the fact there was too many other ponies...

HeartBreaker sighed, but nodded as she looks to BlindDove. "Yes, it's best." She form her wings before flapping them as BlindDove followed. Before long, HeartBreaker was flying sid by side with BlindDove: keeping her balance anyway she could without them both crashing.

The two made it to cloudsdale and the workers as BlindDove landed and gives the boss the box of sweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Mon May 06, 2013 7:35 pm

The filly smiled back to BlindDove, giggled at the boop on the nose and then her ears pricked up. ..'Real wings' and 'lessons'? ..Let's say that she kinda misunderstood the intentions of black ponies, especially when she turned around and saw their appearances. The words 'real wings' were kinda.. running on replay in her head right now. 'Get some real wings, you giant butterfly!'

Not that she was instantly bullied in her school or something. Nah, just the first few months, when she met her new class. At first her schoolmates thought that it's a costume. Or that those wings were from foil. Even teachers wondered about sending her to younger class for not-flying pegasus. And then they met the history of her wings. Ooooh, that was the worst. ..But then Boltie showed that she CAN actually fly (and she was one of better flyers in her class!) and this unpleasant period of time was quickly forgotten in her class.

But not in her mind.

"I-I what?! I.. I don't need new wings! I have MY OWN!" Filly jumped back, not feeling that sad or scary (though those dark colours were quite scary indeed), more feeling offended. " And you-you know what?! I LOVE MY WINGS. The-they ripped only once! ..Only ONE of my wings ripped a little! Yes! And I don't need any lessons! I'm a-a really good flyer, my teachers told me so!" Another step back. "I-it's not my fault that they are like that! I had a Changeling in family.." the filly gasped, lying and trying to hide in the grass. "Bu-but I'm not a Changeling! ..OR YOU KNOW WHAT?! Rawr! Rawr.. RAWR!!" That was adorable indeed. "I am! And I'll eat your.. uuuh.. Cutie Marks and.. bite you!" Gritting her totally not sharp teeth and fleeing another few meters back added. Meeting the ground for the first time just to hear that she can get new wings. AND FLYING LESSONS.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 7:08 am

Dark didn't laugh. Nor tease. "we arnt trying to be rude ..but.. Those wings..they are beautiful..but what if they tore in mid air with no one to help you?? I'm not trying to be rude OR scare you, but I'm just worried!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Tue May 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Shadowflare stood with Dark. "i am Not being rude either. We Only want to help. If I offended you Please Accept my Apology."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue May 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Those two black coated ponies sounded synchronized than anything else, and the brown bulky earth pony couldn't help but scoff. Both the stallion and mare beside the little filly looked young, and young always meant cockiness. His ear twitched, listening into the conversation. And he paused, his steps slowing to a halt. Whipping his head around, Rusty Wrench stared at the two.

"You two are pegasi," he spoke, eyes narrowing and brow furrowed in slight confusion, "it's an impossibility for either of you to replace her wings without a serious operation by a team of unicorns. Flying lessons are possible yes, but replacing those wings? Don't make me laugh." The mare beside this large stallion fluttered her dark blue wings, hooves gracing across the blades of grass.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:44 pm

HeartBreaker was not needed after BlindDove was brought home. The dark red Pegasus and gone to check up the filly and any other pony who bother to come. However, the pegasus stay back, not far for her not to listen, but far enough to not count as being part of the group. She let out a sigh before glancing around, the gem on her necklaces gleam and shine a little as the sun's rays come down on her and the gem. Her red eyes watching the scene play out.

'What sad excuses this is going to turn out' The mare mutter, closing her eyes as she only listen in one the matter that is going on.... Acting as through she wasn't going to be part of this. Even if she does see a bit young, she didn't act her age, she acted a bit older: Well, somewhat a bit older. No true pony, beside hard working ones, would truly grow out the act of being young... But, HeartBreaker had to rethink that thought, that idea of others that she had made. She didn't like many ponies, non of them really liked her either. she gone back to watching them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 pm

...And now an operation? The pony shuffled back again, her anger slowly replaced by fear and hesitation. One pair wanted to help her and change the wings... also saying that they are not real. And that they'll tear in the air. Uuugh. It wasn't the nicest future.

The second pair of ponies was rather nice.. but.. this stallion said something about doctors.. "I.. I know that they can tear apart! Bu-but it's the only problem, and I'm visiting the doctors regularly already, I don't need more visits, a-and I just want my wings to be stronger! I-I don't want to..", quiet gasp added here, "cut them off!" The filly curled up in the grass, observing all ponies from rather safe distance. What should she do? Oooh, she should've listened to her mommy. 'Don't talk to strangers!'
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Well ...that's....good...." dark started, wondering why she can't just be herself. She wanted to help the filly in the nicest way possible, the way that only a Princess witch was what she partially was. She was Princess Lunas cousin. she always had it a secret, but now she was getting weary. "you wouldn't need to cut those wings off, or have an operation." she said with a much sweeter voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 1:34 am

Shadowflare just saw him as getting in the way. He started to walk away. "Kid. If ya ever want a little help. Look me up. Names shadowflare" and with that he took off
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Wed May 08, 2013 10:03 am

"You don't have to cut them off or replace them! They're fine! And I don't see why these ponies have to say otherwise!" the large stallion spat, taking a step forward towards the black coated ponies, "Scaring a poor filly and making her seem like a freak and needs 'help' is the last thing she needs! You two should be ashamed of yourselves!"

The bat mare stood by her boss, her gaze kept on the poor thing. Slender Wing trotted forward towards Colourful Bolt slowly, and upon reaching her she stopped and lowered herself to eye-level. "It's okay. No-one needs to change you. I think those wings are beautiful and unique, and you should be proud of them!" Nuzzling the little pony's mane with her nose like a mother would with their foal, she spoke once more in that soft tone, "My name is Slender Wing, and you come to me if you have any nasty troubles, okay?"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:42 am

At one point, HeartBreaker would have broken in and unleash her angry on them and get the little filly out. But, the stallion did that for her instead, all but get the filly out of the group. The mare stood up, stretching her wings and legs before glaring toward the ground. She assume it was best that the filly gone back to where she had been before any pony that knew her worry.

Carefully walking over in silents, she blinked. "It's best that the filly gets back home." She looks to the Filly, but rather with different emotion, kindness, a very strange emotion to HeartBreaker; but, it was an emotion she was familiar with as she when to Filly a little bit more. "I know that I don't have to help you get home, but I'm sure your not very comfortable with this at the moment. "She whispered a little, before looking to the Stallion and the bat Mare, with no change of emotion. It might have been a sign that she was at lest relax with the two, like she was relax with BlindDove. She then look to Filly. "It's really up to you, I won't force you to do anything, as it isn't wise." She still whispered... Truly, this was embarrassing for her, since it was rare to see this side of the mare for most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Wed May 08, 2013 8:38 pm

The filly looked after the male pegasus before sniffing and giggling at Slender Mane's nuzzling. Occasionally glancing at her wings and fluttering them a little, she looked up at the grumpy stallion away and two mares above her. "I.. uh.. thank you," a little pause here as she leaned backwards and smiled to the stallion shyly. He was trying to help her, too! "I'm.. Colourful Bolt. ..Colourful because of my hair. And. Um. A-and yes, I.. I don't really want to change my wings.. I just.. wanted to earn my Cutie Mark already. I-I am not sure if I can do that with those wings. But ..Um." Glancing at Dark and squeaking something, she flapped her wings once more before looking up at HeartBreaker. "..I think I'll wait a little bit, until clouds arrive." She looked up at the sky. Cloudsdale was so hiiiiigh above... She will need some clouds to rest on them on her way up there.

Boltie stood and slowly walked over to Dark, looking up at her. "..Uh.. um.. thank you for the.. offer.. but I really like my wings.. though I'm sometimes a little angry at their sensitivity sometimes. ..And I'm not sure if my mommy would allow me to.. do.. whatever it was." A shuffle of hoof through the grass. So many ponies and stuff. At least they were nice.
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Alright.." dark said smiling, trying to ignore what rusty wrench said. "i....need to o back to cloudsdale And start making clouds. Warning to you guys. It's going to rain today. She Streched out her large wings and flew up, faster than a normal Pegasus. She landed back in cloudsdale in less than a few seconds. She generated one cloud and dragged it over ponyville. The cloud turned Grey and spread. It started to rain slightly as dark sat and waited for everyone to return home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Name: Thrasher Crash

Species: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: Electric Guitar, Got it over his love for rock and metal music along with playing it himself.

Hobby, talents: Instrument playing, Magic used for music, sound mixing.

Personality: Eccentric, Outgoing, quick at decisions, reckless, carefree

My little pony: role-play is magic - Page 2 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 9:13 pm

Accepted. Everyone please look at the forum of order. It has been changed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 09, 2013 5:28 am

Shadowflare Flew High around Cloudsdale. he needed to do something... he was bored out of his mind.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 09, 2013 4:29 pm

And with those words, the two ponies trotted off, though the mare did occasionally look back with a sympathetic stare towards Colourful Bolt. The stallion, however, did not. He was too furious, too angry at the imbeciles who dared to suggest what they did. It made him hate the vocal majority of youth all the more.

Rusty Wrench plopped himself down under the shade of a tree as the rain began to form, the light droplets of rain soon escalating into a heavy storm. He raised his front hoof up, scratching at his tiny mane to brush off the occasional raindrop which escaped through the shield of leave and branches. Slender Wing was beside him, eyes narrowing at the sky. Her tufted ears twitched. Hm.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electrisa Thu May 09, 2013 9:57 pm

The pony shook her head swiftly, getting rid of droplets of rain. ..Woohoo, rain! Bolt looked up and smiled, trying to catch some droplets on her tongue, then she started to jump around happily, fluttering her wings. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to fly back to home in such weather. Luckily, her wings were waterproof! One of the advantages of their material - droplets were bouncing from them to land on the ground instead of soaking the wings.

After a while of playing, Boltie tried to fly a little, but, uh, there came one of defects of those wings - this heavy rain was enough to make flapping them up and down harder. So the filly just trotted over to some other tree, using her wings as an umbrella, thinking of entering some cake shop and buying herself some sweets for the bits she had in the little pouch on her neck. Now just to find some cake shop...
Electrisa
Electrisa
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 10:29 pm

The rain droplets landed calmly on HeartBreaker, the rain landed on her wings. Yet, her wings weren't soaking due to what they were as she started to walk around as she glance around. "..." Her ears perked before glancing to the storms. "Rain... The droplets each making a sound so quick for no pony to listen." She whispered to herself, her mane and tail soak by now, as well as her pelt. "Let me listen so dearly, rain drops, as I can do nothing more..." She whispered to herself before sitting under a nearby tree, listening.

The rain didn't bother her, but she would most likely get a cold due to how wet she was now. "..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 pm

Oops." dark mumbled as she made thunder. Finally, the sky started to clear up. Anypony looking up could see dark clearin the thunderclouds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next