Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Random Role-play :.

Go down

.: Random Role-play :. Empty .: Random Role-play :.

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 12:06 am

we can just discuss things here then start.

Back to top Go down

.: Random Role-play :. Empty Re: .: Random Role-play :.

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 12:27 am

.: Anti Gravity :. wrote:we can just discuss things here then start.

I can join Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 12:28 am

Kk

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm

And then it died? Because I can RP. I would like to RP :c
I mean what kind of RP would you like? Just casual, or a plot? If so, horror? Adventure/Exploration? Maybe action?
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Ultimate Tank wrote:And then it died? Because I can RP. I would like to RP :c
I mean what kind of RP would you like? Just casual, or a plot? If so, horror? Adventure/Exploration? Maybe action?

Anyway I guess, I like horror.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Horror. Right. We can go from that. Now, haunted houses are way too cliche - anyone can do them and I can't think of a way to make them interesting. Horror doesn't always have to be physical scares, it can be a decaying of the mind, a feeling of dread and terror from maybe, not knowing something. Or the unknown.
Killer characters I'm not a fan of because that doesn't cause fear like horror should. The RPer should feel the terror as well as the character. There should be emotion. People going around randomly killing doesn't do that.

Sorry for my ranting. I'm trying to churn up an exciting idea. ;-;
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:18 pm

No I agree! so... What should it be on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 02, 2013 9:31 pm

Well, I tried something earlier which kinda fizzled out. I can try again if you like? Had a large theme of 'horror' around it. I'll even offer to start XD
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Ultimate Tank wrote:Well, I tried something earlier which kinda fizzled out. I can try again if you like? Had a large theme of 'horror' around it. I'll even offer to start XD

(might as well! But may I ask. I told you about dark.EXE..right? Do you think I could be her if I give her emotions? She's basically dark in her evil form. She defiantly has emotions.)

Last edited by darkTheRealHedgewolf on Thu May 02, 2013 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I'm a twit xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Thu May 02, 2013 9:51 pm

It'd been a few hours since the odd aura of doom and gloom influenced the park. Though it was not to be taken lightly. The feeling of depression was strangely powerful and caused many civilians to become terrifyingly aggressive and irritated. Some became over-emotional. Some lashed out. Some wanted to just die. And why? There was no cause for such a feeling, no reason for these negative thoughts to enter the mind. But it had left, right? Moods had been somewhat lifted. Everything was fine.

Not really.

Within the center of the city, where roads were busiest and pedestrians hurried along, the feeling of loss covered the area like a black, moody blanket. And the worst part was, it wasn't obvious at first - took roughly an hour for people to become foul. A gradual change, and that was perhaps the worst change of all. So difficult to tell this thing was like some sort of... contamination. Oh, it wasn't. But it may as well have been since now? People were a lot more quiet.

Cars rolled to a slow and final halt. People began to walk a lot more slow, some stopped completely to slump against a wall. Some shed tears. Others began to grow aggressive.

Something was clearly, horribly wrong.
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 9:57 pm

An upset wolf was shivering in the forest against a tree, a little walk away from the city. She seemed worried, like something was about to get her. She stood up, and started to walk towards the city to find warm shelter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down