Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess Empty My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 12:42 am

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess HeartBreaker2_zps5bfaaf1b
(What HeartBreaker looks like)

After coming to ponyvile from the EverFree forest, the world has turn upside down for the devil winged mare Pegasus: her frown was never a smile, her eyes never stop glaring and she never had the best greetings to the ponies. All the ponies known her as HeartBreaker, due to her cutie mark. This mare was near the EverFree forest, just walking to let her legs stretch due to rarely going outside. The mare pegasus always minded her business, and try to be kind to any filly that thought she wanted to play... No mother of a filly would want her to be around, since she wasn't the best example for any filly. As she walked, a sigh escaped from her as she gaze to what she once call home. Her own mother had forced her out of the Everfree forest to try and make some friends, lighten the dark mood and try to act like she was before the events with her father... All had come to a failure, as the sparks of that failure had already started as she took one hoof into Ponyvile that first day....

HeartBreaker had stop under a tree, the shade blocking her from the sun as she lay down. Her raspberry pelt was darken by the shade, as what her red strips in her mane and tail. Her red eyes gaze among the opening of ponyvile, life was normal for them - they were used to it, she wasn't used to it. Acting out any life in Ponyvile see easy and simple, but the poor mare pegasus couldn't even start making friends with any pony due to the cutie mark she had...

"If only I was the pony before my father came. I could make friends, giving up my chance to fly with these wings." Her red eyes gaze to the sky as she spoke to herself in a simple whisper that carried with the breeze as it blow by; causing the leaves to sway in the branches of the tree the mare was under.

(I'm just bored really. You may join whenever you want.)

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess Empty Re: My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:09 am

(....)

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess Empty Re: My Little Pony: Ice Heart, spoil Trust, a tuggle mess

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:12 am

(i'm thinking of a new Pony or Pegasus Hold on)
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:27 am

(Oh, okay.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:49 am

A blue Pegasus Flew above her His Wings were larger than most Pegasi. But he didn't care. HaloStorm Flew around alot this time of day. and the Perticular tree the mare was under was his favorite Place to rest. he started to glide down. And Spotted the Mare. "well what do we have here." he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:52 am

The female mare, Heartbreaker, hasn't notice the stallion of a Pegasus before glancing up; as if to look to the sun, to only spot the other. She narrowed her eyes as she suddenly gotten up, as through she didn't trust any pony around her. She felt unease, as if aware now that she most likely was in a place that wasn't meant for her to be at. Without speak, she backed away, ears down as she glared at the stallion. "Who are you?" She spoke coldly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 3:59 am

the Stallion Smiled. "Cold Icy tone..." he Muttered to Himself. "the name's HaloStorm. And I might ask you the same Question." he said Landing.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:08 am

HeartBreaker tenses up, looking away as she thought about it. "Hmph, fine. It's HeartBreaker." She glares toward the stallion, her devil wings: which were small, became big enough to fly with. It was in case she would need to leave as she stood her ground.
Everything was silent, ponies from ponyvile has notice this by now. HeartBreaker felt more unease when she notice many other eyes.... This time she would have just fly off, since she rarely be around many ponies; but, Something was stopping her from leaving as she glared at Halostorm with her red eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 4:12 am

His Maelstrom Purple Eyes looked straight at her. He Felt the other eyes On him he felt Equally as Uneased. He walked to her Slowly. 'Lets get out of here before someone Asks Questions" he whispered Spreading his wings.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:15 am

HeartBreaker was slightly startled by the fact the stallion, of all ponies, wanted to leave like she did. She sighed, but nodded before leaving first. She flapped her wings and left quickly into the sky. This caused many ponies to leave and go back with their life routes. HeartBreaker was way up in the clouds, waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 4:18 am

Halostorm Flew Up. he smiled. "I'd Thought you would Fly away Leaving me in the Dust. I guess i was wrong" he said
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 am

HeartBreaker narrowed her eyes. "I normally would do such a thing." She landed on a cloud, looking away as she glance to the EverFree forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 4:30 am

Yet you find me less as I easing as the others?" He asked sounding like he understood how we felt
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:42 am

HeartBreaker closed her eyes. "I can say you have a different effect than most." She groan softly, not looking to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 4:47 am

Halostorm looked at her Before Looking to the clouds. "Maybe cause I've been alone Since My father Murder bot him and My mother Ruining my life. and i felt you have a similar Life changing Problem" he said "But you don't care"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 4:56 am

HeartBreaker looks to him. "My mother was the only pony that cared for me when my father abused me..." She looked away. "I've never got along with any pony ever since that day..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 5:02 am

"My father ruined my life by abusing Both me and my mother. When i finally got the strength to stand up to him... He had Handed both his Life and My Mother's to a group of Mystics" Halostorm said Looking away. "i've been Hunting the Mytics ever since... And My Life ruined forever. I hid from anyone else. Never letting anyone in"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:07 am

HeartBreaker blinked, looking to him. "I became this so that I would never lose to my father, Dragonseeker..." Her eyes narrowed at the name as she growled. "I used to not me like this... But, of course... I used to not be able to fly..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 5:13 am

he Looked to her. "he was the cause for your Major change?" he asked sitting on the cloud Before looking back out to the open sky.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 5:18 am

HeartBreaker nodded. "Change of cutie mark, color of my heart, personality... I have two different personalities.... Which is why I wear this necklaces." She closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 5:26 am

Halo Looked at her. "Larger wings. Mark changed for halo to and Demon horn and Half Halo. and the ablity to know an attack before it happens."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 11:21 am

HeartBreaker nodded. "Hm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Wed May 08, 2013 12:38 pm

Halostorm Sighed.Looking down. "your Much different than the others. Lesss Question More direct."
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 9:03 pm

HeartBreaker closed her eyes. "I hate questions, that's pretty much why I don't ask any."

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Thu May 09, 2013 2:37 am

Halo smiled. "I don't like being around others. But your different"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next