Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.: Role-play for Eager Believer and myself :.

Go down

.: Role-play for Eager Believer and myself :. Empty .: Role-play for Eager Believer and myself :.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 am

okay, I hope you don't mind start this.)

Back to top Go down

.: Role-play for Eager Believer and myself :. Empty Re: .: Role-play for Eager Believer and myself :.

Post by Eager Believer Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:50 am

(I don't mind at all... As for my comment earlier about a monster post, this one is quite pathetic. - 3 - )

The air was cold, and the sky above poured drops of chilling liquid onto the land below. The dark clouds in the sky hissed with rain and howled with wind and thunder. It threatened to strike down with lightning, nearly uprooting trees and shrubs and turning dirt roads into mudslides.
Eager Believer
Eager Believer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3380386/Richy-Sama

Back to top Go down

.: Role-play for Eager Believer and myself :. Empty Re: .: Role-play for Eager Believer and myself :.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:52 am

Beautiful! :3 I like it!)

A cat was walking in the weather, shaking scared if the noises around her. She seemed to be lost and wet. She kept walking until she found someone that could latest help he find she shelter or help her in some way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eager Believer Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:03 am

(I'm glad. ^^ And I hope you don't mind the lack of formatting... I'm on my iPod right now.)

The first person she ran into was a hedgehog boy, soaked to the bone and glaring towards the skies. He wore a vest and torn jeans, his ears pierced twice. His eyes, cold and unforgiving went to the cat girl, approaching him with a shaking frame.

His eyes softened, and he approached her, taking her hand in his.

"Come with me," he told her quickly, beginning to run, "Quickly!" The clouds were going to send lightning any moment now.
Eager Believer
Eager Believer

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3380386/Richy-Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:32 am

She blinked, and followed quickly nkt knowing what was happening, but not wanting to be alone,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down