Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

+4
xX_Anguish_Xx
Kai The Hedgehog
DeantheWolf
Ember the Foxhog
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] - Page 4 Empty Re: Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by Angered-Fluff Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 am

"Uuuuhhh Guys?"She looks down, speaking up for once."Theres something headed this way...And it looks very big..."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] - Page 4 Empty Re: Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by XwSapTrapXw Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 am

He looks at her "Big thing what do you mean big..." He turns his head "OH GEEZ WHAT IS THAT?"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:45 am

"I am not sure, but it's headed straight towards us! EVERYONE HIT THE DECK NOW!" He fell to the ground, as the unidentified object flew overhead. As soon as it was gone, he spoke up again. "Alright guys, it's gone." He said, getting up. "Well, back to business." He looked at Nathan- er, Darkness- and continued the conversation. "The hell? That's impossible! I need to look for myself." He went over to a stream nearby, and looked into it. Yep, it was mylie's reflection all right. "Oh. My. God." He said, now embarrassed. "I. am. a. girl. now." He started to get an o////o' face.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:48 am

Cheyenne just watches it go by with interest, and climbs down, glancing at everyone else, before starting to walk in the direction it went.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:54 am

Screach follows in curiosity as well, but running at half speed which was about 90 mph. "This is great! I can go so fast and not get tired at all"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:59 am

Darkness punched a random tree and it went a good twenty yards. "And I can do that you YOU if you keep annoying me! Awesome!"
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:18 pm

I look at Darkness, growling as I do. I calmly walk over and picking im up with all most no effort at all. i lift him over my head and smirk. "And I can throw you oooh..." I pause as I work it out, taking his weight into consideration. "...about...7.69 times the distance of where that tree landed, if you annoy me. I can also tell you that you would land in a muddy swamp."

I smirk as I put him down. "Now...stop being so big headed. We need to work out what that thing was."
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:10 am

"Guys, I think we should follow Cheyenne." Jeff said, running to catch up with Cheyenne. It looked like he could catch up to Sonic very easily.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Darkness glows red after being put down. "Oh yeah. If you even THINK about doing that I can warp back here and blow you all up with two words!" He bares his teeth, but gets a cocky smile afterwards. "Want a preview?" He threatens.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 pm

Cheyenne's ears flatten."Please don't.."She half whimpers as she she keeps going.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:20 pm

"Darkness, calm the hell down! Kai, Leave him alone before he has a temper tantrum." He looks back at Darkness having a current to knock him off the edge if he tries anything and follows the two.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:36 am

With a grin, Darkness follows after Jeff. Oh, these powers... so much... fun...
Fun to be had... He rubbed his hands together in anticipation.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:06 am

"Hmmm...maybe later, young one." I smirk as I watch him run off. "Just remember. You're in a game. Don't get used to it." I smirk before following.
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:19 pm

Darkness gets a ball of energy in his hand and tests something out. "...Ahem.. Chaos... SPEAR!" He threw a small spear of chaos energy. "...Wicked..." He caught up to Mylie.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Screach looks at them, running backwards with a questioning look. "What's taking them so long?" He says still following the gigantic flying thing.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:42 pm

(I am not gonna be able to keep this going during spring break. If anything, I'll only get in a few c-box rp's. So I am gonna put this rp on hold till after that.)
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:20 pm

(alright, we can continue this now.)

Jeff was not paying attention.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4