Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Challenge! Main Event: Screach the Hedgehog!

2 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Love Challenge! Main Event: Screach the Hedgehog! Empty Love Challenge! Main Event: Screach the Hedgehog!

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:36 am

I feel like Screach needs someone to be with. So I'm doing the same thing everone else is doing! Completely original right? 8D Anyways, Description:

Screach is happy, fun loving, Loves to be fast, can be a bit confusing sometimes, likes a challenge, and does as he pleases. (First person to post gets to make the setting.)
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge! Main Event: Screach the Hedgehog! Empty Re: Love Challenge! Main Event: Screach the Hedgehog!

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:33 pm

You know I might have just the character
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Love Challenge! Main Event: Screach the Hedgehog! Empty Re: Love Challenge! Main Event: Screach the Hedgehog!

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:31 pm

Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:08 pm

I got azreal's gender bender. Aria
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 pm

Alright then, you get too choose the setting.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:06 am

why not a school setting. Uniform. But just to warn you Aria's a rebel like Azrael.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:12 am

(Alright School it is. And I'm okay with Rebel attitude. LETS DO THIS) Screach enters the school, looking around. He didnt seem very interested in going to school much anymore. "I wish this could have been a one day thing." He mumbles to himself. He finds his locker and opens it, taking out his books and such.

Last edited by hypershadow64 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I'm stupid =P)
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:39 am

Aria was New at the School. She Growled Hating the Uniform. "how did Azrael Survive this?" she Mumbled to herself walking past a hedgehog.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:43 am

Screach tugs at his shirt uniform collar. "I'm getting really sick of this thing" He whispers to himself
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 am

"so i'm not the only one who already hates this UNiform?" Aria asked him. the black and red fox stood next to him.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:51 am

Yeah, I'm sick of this thing." He begins to take it off. "Anything is better than those stupid clothes."
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 am

Aria snapped her fingers as her favorite Jacket black Jeans and Shirt and Black and red Sneakers appeared on her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 am

"That's a fancy trick" He said taking the last of the stupid uniform off. He looks up at all the people staring at them. "Oh come on, I know you all are thinking the same thing as us? These uniforms suck and we should just get rid of them!" He yells
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:06 am

"Well I'm Out of this Dump> Laters" Aria Said Not wanting to be here. she started to walk toward the door
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:08 am

Screach new after this moment they were kicked out of school so he followed Aria. "Glad to be out of that prison."
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:13 am

Aria smiled. the Vixen looked at him. "is there a reason why you followed me out? or is it just becaused you got kicked out with me?"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:15 am

"Mostly kicked out, but also you went along with agree with me so I'm stickin with you." He puts his hands behind his head.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:17 am

Aria Grinned. "then Boy are you in for Hell and i don't mean Lifetime kind of hell"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:19 am

"Sounds interesting. So what next?" He yawns a bit
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:23 am

"i know what i'm doing. but its up to you what you do" she was showing no intrest ing Screech what so ever. he would probably have to work that with her.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:26 am

"Hey whatever your doing I'm game." He says.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:32 am

Aria Stopped. "ya, heres the deal Dude. I'm Demonic, the Job i do. I fight other Demons. Mortals LLIkked you get killed way to easily"
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:39 am

He grins"Something you should know about mortals like me is that we don't give up so easily. Plus It sounds pretty fun. Fighting off demons, seems like a great challenge." His grin turns to a straight face "So no matter what, I'm going."
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azrael Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:49 am

Aria was surprised. "a-alright. But if you get Killed Don't BLLame me" she said walking away. She acted Like she didn't care at this Point.
Azrael
Azrael
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:52 am

"Who says I'm gonna get killed?" He said grinning and soon followed her.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next