Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

+4
xX_Anguish_Xx
Kai The Hedgehog
DeantheWolf
Ember the Foxhog
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by Caliburn Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:58 pm

Name in real world: Callum. (Shush)
Age in Real world: 15.
Gender in Real world: Male.

Name of game character: Darkness.
Gender of game character: Male.
Age of Game Character: 21.
Powers to start with: Chaos Control (Limited), Chaos Blast (Limited, unless REALLY angry)
Powers achieved as story progresses and when: Flight - 15% progression of story. Energy Blast (Rip off of Kamehameha) - 50% progression of story. Chaos Control - Upon having one emerald. Chaos Control (Full Power) - Upon having more than two emeralds. Armageddon Chaos Blast - Upon having five emeralds. Super Saiyan Darkness - All seven (Duh).

Trololololol.*SHOT*

By the way, since your character Mylie is a gender bend of Tails, she needs Super Emeralds to transform to super. x3
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] - Page 2 Empty Re: Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by Ember the Foxhog Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:03 am

The following character has been accepted:
Darkness (BurningFox, make it seem as he's there already, having beaten the group.)
and yes I know that she's a genderbend of tails, but there are no super emeralds in sre so I'm adapting. X3)

Jeff led them through countless hallway after hallway until they reached the lab, a large computer lab with bio tubes that reminded Jeff of the bacta tanks from the Empire Strikes Back. Each computer had a wifi receiver attached, with the main hub being a flat-screen tv. "Wow, they definitely remodeled the room since I checked it out a few months ago." He said in amazement.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:11 am

I look at the set up, feeling quite overwhelmed and unnerved by the sight. In the same breath, I'm also pretty excited. "Surely we won't be going in those?" I say with a little fear. "I d-don't like being submerged in any liquid."
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:19 am

Cheyenne came in last, hovering near the group, keeping to herself, as she looks around without a word."..."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:21 am

He looks at all of this while putting his hood up. "Not sure if I should be excited or terrified"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 am

The boy turned off and put away his 3DS, looking around his surroundings for the first time that day. "I have to say, this place looks quite....advanced" He said finally.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:17 am

Name in real world: Adande
Age in Real world: 14
Gender in Real world: Male
Name of game character: Sparknish (Spark)
Gender of game character: Male
Age of Game Character: 19
Powers to start with: Weak thunderbolts, Small flight
Powers achieved as story progresses and when:
25%: Gains the abilty to excel at Close combat
50% Stage: 1 Accessed.
75% Stage 2 Accessed.
100% (Final Stage/Final Boss)[Stage 3 and Flash Cannon Unlocked]
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:19 pm

I still remain transfixed by the tanks, hoping...no...praying that I don't have to go into one of them. My skin suddenly turned pale at the thought.
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:50 pm

(Following characters are accepted: Sparknish)

Jeff stood there, admiring the setup. "Huh. Kinda nifty, don't you guys think?" He asked. "I wonder how these tests will occur when we're in those bacta tanks..." He thought as he waited for the head scientist and two more people to arrive.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 pm

"What?!" Jeff's words ran through him. "We have to get in there?! N-uh! Noooo way hosay! You are not getting me in that tank. "What if there was a fire on the premises? We'd all be stuck in there and burn to death!"
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:34 am

He sighs "Calm down, I'm sure the scientists wouldnt let us stay in there if there was a major emergency."
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:29 am

I growl, trying to think of other valid excuses to not go in there. I was of two minds...I felt like I had to go in there, otherwise....what was the point incoming to America to try it. On the other hand, I really didn't want to go in there. I sweated like crazy.
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:03 pm

"Pssssssssssssh." Nathan snickered. "A tank is a huge death machine." He shot a glare to scare (Kai right? I can't tell who you're using >_>) "A single fire in the gas tank would light up the entiiiiiire area." Having been with them the whole time and not much of a speaker... yeaah. You see why he doesn't speak a great deal. "And I mean... a big explosion. With YOU Inside!"
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:14 pm

"That's not very nice to say to new people." A calm voice entered the room coming from somewhere. A young caramel skinned boy appeared crossing his arms glancing at the bully. "Their inactive. Nothing's going to happen. Cause I won't let it."
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:20 pm

I shake at Nathan's words, close to passing out. My skin was paler than it was before. I see the other guy walk in and calm Down as he explains that nothing will happen. (Yeah, I'm using Kai. XD)
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:17 pm

"Well I'm actually excited to go in, so lets get this show on the road!" He takes his jacket off
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Nathan gave a shrug. "Whatever." In human form, he still had a damn load of strength and was still easy to anger. With a glare he crossed his arms, keeping his coat on. "What now? We going to test these things out and hope they burst into flames or just stand around all day?"
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:01 am

"I'd prefer the latter since we do have tests to complete. This game isn't going to test itself." Another voice said, and with that Jeff turned around. A scientist had just walked in the door. "Hello, everyone. I'm the one that called you all here. My name is Dr. Robert Galvez." The scientist said, smiling. "Now, what are you all waiting for? Step into the tanks." He added, motioning to the tanks. (soon here, we'll be sent into the game world's hub. But right as they reach the hub, something will close the portal to the real world, and then the game world's portal will suck them in, making them undergo their transformation, which will retain for the entire game.)
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:07 am

"Alright lets get this show on the road!" He runs up to one of the tubes. "Now then how do you open this thing?"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:33 am

I walk up to Dr Galvez casually and not wanting the others to hear. My face is still a pale white. I talk to him with a voice that's tremering. I look physically scared. "Ummm...is there anything that doesn't require me being submerged in a potentially flamable liquid?"
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:53 pm

"Afraid of water, I take it?" Dr. Galvez replied to Kai, smiling. "Well, I guess we could test a different method of entrance into the game in your case." He added, chuckling gently. "Alright, as for the rest of you..." He presses a button on a remote control that opens the tanks and they drained of liquid. Not out, but in. "There, that is how you open them." He chuckled. "Alright, log into your accounts on the game before you enter the tanks." He reminded them. Jeff logged into his account and selected his male character, Jeff. Or at least he thought. When he actually selected mylie. He'd get a big surprise later cause of that.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:16 pm

I watch them do as they're told before turning back to the Dr. I nod slowly. "O-Only a little. B-But how will I get into the game?"
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 pm

*Adande did waht hew as told and got into the tank and logged into his account and picked Spark
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Dr. Galvez already had an answer to Kai's question. "Well, in your case, I guess we could test this new transporter, but it is a prototype so I doubt it will work, but we will see. and the transporter will detect your character already so you don't need to log in, Kai." He replied, having known kai's name after reading the clipboard of people before he went inside. "As for everyone else, now you can step into the bacta tanks. To log out and come back to the real world, there is a wrist watch for that, the tanks will put it on your wrist when you get into them. I wish you all luck." He said.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:13 pm

"Transporter? I don't like the sound of that either." I say with a worried look upon my face. I didn't want to chicken out, but I did not want to feel like I was in any danger.
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next