Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

+4
xX_Anguish_Xx
Kai The Hedgehog
DeantheWolf
Ember the Foxhog
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] Empty Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by Ember the Foxhog Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:15 pm

I remember back last year when I did a rp where we-as in the cast- were just normal kids who all bought a virtual reality sonic game. When we started to play it, we eventually knocked out, a portal sucking us into the game as we were unconscious. When we woke up, we were inside the game as the characters we had created and controlled in the real world. It was up to us to not only return to our world, but also to save the game world from an unknown evil that was bent on not only conquering the game world, but after we got sent into the game, the real world as well.

So now that I've explained the rp's plot, I've decided to revive it since the old topic was lost in the deletion. And it as such that I will allow for a new roster of characters.

I've updated the signup sheet, and here it is.
(Note that when I say in real world, I mean in the real world of the rp, not in real life)

Name in real world:
Age in Real world:
Gender in Real world: (The reason I add this is because my char in the original was a boy who was a girl in the game.)

Name of game character: (Must be a character that already exists as a character here on the site. Unless I give permission for you to make a new character.)
Gender of game character: (Same reason as Gender in real world.)
Age of Game Character:
Powers to start with: (If they have any powers, the character only starts with one or two of the powers that their character has already. The powers must be either weak damaging, so that as the story progresses the player gets more powers, or a special ability. For example, if I were to use Jeff, he wouldn't have any abilities to start off. As for Mylie, I'd put flying as a power.)
Powers achieved as story progresses and when: (If you have more than two powers, any stronger attacks or transformation abilities, like Super Mylie or Hyper Sara, will be achieved later in the story.)

And that's it. Also, after discussing possible thread connections with burn, we've decided that if any mini rps in the story of this rp arise, then the thread must have [HT] in the title, either before or after it. So let the signup begin! And I hope to see you in the game world! :3

PS. I forgot to add that weapons is included in the signup, so it would look like this:

Weapons: (If you use any external weapons)
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] Empty Re: Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by Ember the Foxhog Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:32 pm

I will be posting my character as soon as some people sign up.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] Empty Re: Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by DeantheWolf Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Name in real world: Deandre
Age in Real world: 15
Gender in Real world: Male
Name
of game character: Dean
Gender of game character: Male
Age of Game Character: 17
Powers
to start with: Geokinesis, and slight strength.
Weapons: Sword and arrows.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Name in real world: Kenzo
Gender in real world: Male

Name of game character: Kai (RD001)
Gender Male (Robot)
Powers: Super strength
Weapons: Taser and ray gun
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] Empty Andy the Halfling (Half wolf mobian, half robian bot)

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Name in real world: Hunter
Age in Real world: 16.5
Gender in Real world: male
Name of game character: Andy (Andrew)
Gender of game character: Male
Age of Game Character: 16.5
Powers to start with:
  • Genius intellect: He has an IQ of 250.
    Laser mouth: He when incredibly angry or under preassure can emotionally create a laser shooting out of his mouth going about 800 pounds per square foot (range is that of how long he can keep yelling until he runs out of breath)

Powers achieved as story progresses and when:
  • Superspeed: (When angry only)
    Enhanced durability: His oddly shaped body has made him resistant to that of military grade missile and any projectile as long as it isn't energy.

Weaknesses: His INtellect has made him prone to violent outbursts and often has either gotten angry, or sad for no reason. (Depression basically, He gets sentimental when he thinks about how lonely he himself is), It has also given him mild insanity, not the type to go make him kill people though. He can be harmed by sniper or shotgun rounds.

Last edited by xX_Anguish_Xx on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:21 am

The following characters are accepted:

Andy
Kai
Dean
Mylie (aka me)

My bio is as follows:

Name in real world: Jeffrey (Jeff)
Age in Real world: 15
Gender in Real world: Male

Name of game character: Myles "Mylie" Prower
Gender of game character: Female
Age of Game Character: 15
Powers to start with: Flight, Speed Boosted by Twin Tails
Powers achieved as story progresses and when: Super Mylie (after collecting all 7 Chaos Emeralds)
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:22 am

Name in real world: Jimmy Starvines
Age in Real World: 14
Gender in Real World: Male

Character: Screach the Hedgehog
Powers: Jump spin, spin dash
Powers gained as story goes on: Super Screach(after all 7 emeralds), Hyper(After all 7 Super Emeralds)
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:10 am

Name in real world: Cheyenne
Age in Real world:14
Gender in Real world: female

Name of game character: Flame
Gender of game character:female
Age of Game Character: 20
Powers to start with:Fire, Darkness
Powers achieved as story progresses and when: flight(After a couple enemies), Super(Seven emeralds, can use all elements)
Weapons:Katanas/ pistols, hands fists and tails
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:18 am

The following characters are accepted:

Screach (hypershadow64)
Flame (FlameTheFox)

We may now begin. There will not be a set posting order by person, but rather by position in knowledge of this rp. Flame knows it to the end, since she was able to finish the original, I believe. I'm up in second place since I made it about halfway before I dropped. Anguish is up third since he asked me right after kai, who is fourth. And hypershadow is last since he asked me later in the day.

I'd rather not be the person to start the rp, since I started the old one. XD)
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:24 am

(et's do this XD) A young girl sits outside a tall building, her blonde shoulder length hair framed her face in short waves and curls. Her grey-blue eyes were hidden behind darkening white glasses. She wore a t-shirt and jeans with blacks sneakers. Even though it was hot, she wore a light blue jacket. She lightly drew in her sketch book, waiting for the 'others' to arrive. She was one of the first to say yes to test out this new game, and she scribbled a face excitedly, a black vixen. Her blue messinger bag shined brightly in the sun, filled with drawing suppilies. She looked comfortable by herself, in fact enjoying herself as she doodles more faces of her vixen.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:35 am

A boy was walking down the sidewalk to the building the blonde girl was standing in front of. He had brown hair and red glasses with Transitions lenses. His outfit was unlike most geeks like him: He had a red t-shirt with Tails on it, blue jeans, and red-flattop sneakers. He was texting on his phone to his friend about how he would be gone for a few days to test this new game, Sonic Realm Expedition, or SRE for short. His name was Jeffrey, and he knew everything about computers. In fact, computers were his life, so to speak. He spent most of his time on the computer. When he reached the building, he leaned up against the wall where the blondie was sitting. "I've had you so many times but baby I want more." He sang to She will be loved by Maroon 5.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:42 am

The girl hears Jeff singing, but continues drawing, signing in loopy letters under the faces,' Cheyenne' She smiles at her many pictures of her character, Flame. She flips the page, glancing up at Jeff, before drawing again, drawing her version of Tails.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:48 am

In a wheel chair rolling out the door of a Gamestop with his new computor and a copy of the game SRE, half of his head was bandaged up due to a bully at school caving in the left side of his face. "W-Well at least i-I can enjoy recovery..." his leg and arm were broken, yet he had somehow managed to rig an I-phone and a battery pack on the back of the chair to motorize it. Rolling past the blonde and jefferey trying to go home without any trouble. His name was Hunter, an average high school nerd, too smart for his own good, local enemy number one to any bully someone could think of. He stopped at the end of a side walk where a stop sign was, the broken red light never turned green off, he would never get home without any help. "..." His pass times were programming and hacking, inventing home made gadgets and doo-dads to try and get a name for himself.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:54 am

Jeff notices her drawings and smiles. "You are an excellent drawer." He said happily. "I wish I was skilled with hand-drawing. I end up drawing with a computer." He chuckled, and he pulled out his latest masterpiece, a picture of his genderbended Tails, called Myles "Mylie" Prower. "What do you think?" He smiled.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:56 am

Cheyenne jumps slightly at Jeff's sudden appearance."Oh, um, I-it looks good...^^' "She chuckles nervously, not quite used to being talked to...
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:00 am

"Hence why I use a computer to draw." Jeff replied, smiling. "So you here to test that SRE game?" He asked. He was ready to go in as soon as the last person showed up. "I'm here to do that. I even made mylie in their character creator before I got here." He was still leaning against the wall.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 am

Cheyenne nods slowly in response, putting away her sketch pad. "I made mine too..."She sighs. "Flame Sitri Komati...My most prized character..."She says softly, more talking to herself than Jeff. She didn't seem like the very big social type.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:07 am

A boy with black hair, white sneakers and jeans, with a light jacket was walking down the sidewalk, with a 3DS in his hand. He never really bothered to look up as his was laying the DS, but for the most part he knew where he was going. From what he understood, he was one of the few people to try out a new game titled "Sonic Realm Expedition." he looked up for a brief moment to see he seemed to have arrived at the building and saw two other people at the building who seemed to have already started a conversation.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:12 am

"Alright, there's the last person who's testing the game here." Jeff replied, noticing the other boy. "Let's go." He then motioned for the boy who just arrived to follow them. "I know this building all so well, so I'll lead us to the room we'll be playing it in." He opened the door for the two of them, then entered as well after they went in.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:14 am

Cheyenne sling her bag over her shoulder, quietly entering the building, looking down shyly.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:48 am

I pull up in a Taxi just as the others went in. "Ha! Made it just in time!" I gave the taxi driver the money for the trip and stepped out of the car. I was quite tall with long, dark hair. I looked very handsome! I was wearing a Sonic Hoodie with jeans and sneakers. From my voice it was clear I wasn't from around here, and I wasn't! Infact, I had flown in from the UK for the honour of testing the game.

I glance over at them and spoke in a strong, British accent. "Hey! Wait up! I have no idea where I'm going!"
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:09 am

The boy in the wheel chair rolled after them after hearing the name SRE. "WAIT UP!!!" the motor in the wheel chair made it speed up alot, it appeared it had a golf cart engine, reaching up to 20mph. His only good arm waved to try and get there attention, immediately he rolled behind jeffery and cheyenne almost knocking them both over. "Err....sorry....overheard the SRE" he had a hearing aid in one ear, possibly to signify his minor hearing loss.

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Cheyenne, being quite wary, manages to dodge the wheelchair, but doesn't say anything.She glances back, and decides to wait for this new member of the group.She felt sad about being the only girl, but not much.She pushes her hair you of her eyes, and lifts her dark glasses to her head, making her momentarily blind.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:37 pm

(SWEET I can go now!) A tall skinny guy comes walking down the sidewalk, He pushed his blonde hair out of his eyes, fixed his glasses, and pulled up his read sweat shirt. He wasnt really fond of new people so he stuck with the group but didnt stay too close to get involved in conversation.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:50 pm

The boy went back to his game, not bothering to look back up, to the growing crowd. He walked inside the building without saying a word.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next