Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

+4
xX_Anguish_Xx
Kai The Hedgehog
DeantheWolf
Ember the Foxhog
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] - Page 3 Empty Re: Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by DeantheWolf Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:21 pm

The boy reluctantly put his 3ds and and logged in as his character "Dean" Although he didn't show it he was rather excited to try out the new game. Afterwards he proceeded into one of the tanks.
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT] - Page 3 Empty Re: Human Transformation (Main RP) [HT]

Post by Caliburn Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Slowly walking up to a single tank, he entered his account. "Darkness..." He said as he typed. He pressed enter, and walked into the tank. "I drown in here, I'll haunt you all." He said sadisticly.
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:46 pm

He finally figures out how to open the transporter up, he then steps inside, and starts doing random stuff.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Cheyenne quickly figures out how to open hers, and swiftly goes in, logging in quietly, picking Flame with a slight hesitation.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

http://angered-fluff.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:02 pm

"Alright, everyone in the tanks." Dr. Galvez said, and with that Jeff entered the tank. The wristwatch with the buttons to log out, and that stuff was on his wrist now. (Everyone enter the tanks. Kai, you step into the transporter.)
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:06 pm

"Is it ok to start pressing random buttons?" He looks at the watch
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:09 pm

I look at the transporter. I didn't like the look of it. Not at all. "Wait! I think I'll get in the tank!" With that said, I ran off to an available tank and jumped it. I chose my character. "Hmm...oh look! They've got a character named Kai! Dibs!"
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:53 pm

(Alright, it's game time.) The tanks immediately closed, and then filled with liquid. A white flash greeted them and then they were in the main hub. "Welcome to the game hub, we plan on making more worlds after the one you're going to test so there's only one portal. Once you-" Dr. Galvez was cut off by an explosion. The main portal back to the real world closed and blew up. This extreme pressure made the game portal go wonky, so it started to suck them in. Immediately they fell into the portal. Since the fall out of the portal was so high up, the fall made everyone knock out when they hit the ground.

----------------------------------

Blink. Blink.

A orange two-tailed kitsune opened its eyes. Or to be specific, opened HER eyes. "ungh... What happened? I don't remember that being part of the plan." She sat up, and rubbed her head. "Wait a minute... Cheyenne? Kai? Anyone?" She looked around. She was in a small meadow outside of a town.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:03 pm

A low groan comes from nearby her as the pitch black vixen shifts, stirring."Ugh...."She mutters, holding her head."? The hell?"She mutters, not noticing The orange kitsune a little ways away from her. She stands, the fire on her fur rippling like real flames.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:08 pm

I open my eyes and am greeted by a blurry, green tinted vision. From what I could tell at that point, I was in a forest on the other side of the town. I didn't even realize that I was looking at the world through a green hue. I was more concerned about what happened. "Ugggghhh! M-My head." I rub my head and feel myself rubbing cold metal. "Huh?" I bring my hand down to my face to see that my hand IS metal! At this point, my vision had focused in. I noticed I was viewing life through a green hue. Futher more, I could see a bunch of letters and numbers scrolling across, obcsuring my vision temporarily before a map came up in the bottom left hand corner of my vision.

At this point it suddenly dawned on me. I...was a robot! Kai...was a robot! "I-I'm...a...r-robot..." I sit up and stare in to space for a few seconds before letting out a massive scream. A scream that can be heard from where everyone else is.
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:18 am

A scream woke him up, he tried to open his eyes as best he could, but it took him a few seconds, as soon as he could, he looked down and saw that he was no longer wearing what he had in the lab, What he was wearing was cyan shoes, white gloves, and a red scarf, but after that, he noticed he was a purple hedgehog! "At least I'm an animal with style" He said with a grin.
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeantheWolf Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:05 am

The boy woke up, his head throbbing, but for some reason he felt....different than he usually was. He looked around confused, as he was no longer in the lab, and that he was no longer wearing the clothes he was before but new clothes, that resembled the character he created: Dean. He was now a brown wolf, with a light grey jacket and black jeans, and carrying a sword. The mere thought of him being his character that he made forced him to yell a triumphant "YES!"
DeantheWolf
DeantheWolf
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparknish Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 am

"Well this is interesting.." The newly made Hedgefox said looking upon himself with a gaze of wonder. He seemed completely unglazed at the fact something blew up and he was know a Hedgefox stuck in a video game.
Sparknish
Sparknish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:31 am

I take a few minutes to compose myself. I just..can't get over the fact that...I...no longer had a heart, or veins, or a brain! A few minutes later...I see the exact same map, but with numerous dots symbolizing the other's locations. I stood up and fell back down as I tried to get used to my new body. A few moments later, I stood up again and began to walk to their locations.
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:36 pm

With a growl of distress, the once teenage boy got to his feet, in a form of a Mobian wolf. "...Whoah." He looked at his claws, his scars, all of the cool stuff. "...Badass!!!"
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:39 pm

The orange kitsune heard the screams, the noises, and the smart remarks the other testers made. She was not sure what happened. She didn't even notice the orange fur, the two tails, or the female shape she had acquired. "What the hell is going on?" she said, looking around and seeing the others.
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:00 pm

I finally arrive at the location of the others, still a little overwhelmed. I walk into the group to see that they have all changed. I was so overwhelmed, that I didn't even notice that I had no watch, like I should have. "G-Guys! I-I'm a r-robot!" I was completely metal. I had Dr. Eggman's insignia welded to my chest. It glowed red.
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Cheyenne checks over herself, making sure everything's In place, sighing in relief."Atleast it worked...."She smiles to herself, not noticing the others as she climbs a tree to looks around.
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:16 am

He looks at everyone trying to work all of this out. "Time to test this thing out" He then begins to run around at supersonic speeds, jumping through trees, running over mountains, and making his way back to the group. "Well that's it, this is perfect"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 am

"What?! Nononono! Not perfect!" I walk over to the purple hedgehog and shake him violently. "In case you hadn't noticed...I'm a robot hedgehog! This is not a good look for me! How do I get out of here. I don't want to play anymore."
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember the Foxhog Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 am

"Is it just me or am I a little more orange than I remember Jeff being?" the orange kitsune said, now having joined everyone. "Also, why do I feel thinner than a normal male mobian?"
Ember the Foxhog
Ember the Foxhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Angered-Fluff Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:49 am

Chey climbs to the highest branches, and observes the surroundings."Hm. ....."
Angered-Fluff
Angered-Fluff
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Caliburn Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Now, Darkness, coughed. "...You're not Jeff. You must've made a mistake selecting a character, because you're a girl." He laughed out loud afterwards. Then suddenly stopped. "But seriously... you made a biiiiig mistake."
Caliburn
Caliburn
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by XwSapTrapXw Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:15 pm

He tries to shake off the robotic mobian. "How is this not good? We are stronger, faster, and we can do so much more than that!"
XwSapTrapXw
XwSapTrapXw
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai The Hedgehog Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:51 pm

I pause. The purple hedgehog did have a point. I am faster. I am stronger. I put the hedgehog down. "Hmm...I guess your right. But...this wasn't the character I selected! The one I chose looked organic! Not robotic." I look at my arm. It had "RD001 (PROJECT KAI)" printed onto it. "Project Kai?" I inquired "What does that even mean?"

I really didn't have a clue, but I did know that I did select a character named Kai.
Kai The Hedgehog
Kai The Hedgehog
Basic Member
Basic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next