Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now) - Page 4 Empty Re: Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:12 pm

'awww.stupid monster.'she sat and listend.

she continued to play very well.an energetic song.

Back to top Go down

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now) - Page 4 Empty Re: Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Damian would await for the song to finish quietly.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:27 pm

she came to and end and got up.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:39 am

Damian clapped as he said,"I like it..."
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 am

'do you?you dont sound convincing.'she stretched walking.

sky clapped.'i think it was great!'

'you say that all the time.'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:07 am

Damian would sit up as he said,"Would you like me to do cartwheels or talk about how your music sounds like a angel or some stupid thing that people do when they like something?" He said as he stretched and got ready to head to where-ever they are to go next.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:15 pm

'dont be stupid,of course not.'she rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:07 am

Damian would then say,"then take the compliment and let's get a move on." As he started walking down the road,"Any idea where you guys wanna head next?"
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am

hyper just walked'gee,i dunno.there is a city south of here that seems nice.never been there.'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:59 am

Damian gave a nod,"alright let's stop by a store. I need to pick up some items. Then we can head out." As he headed towards a small grocery store quietly.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:16 am

sky was getting enthusiastic.'okay!'

hyper just followed silently.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:30 am

Damian would go inside and quickly buy what he needed. Hiding it in his bag as he sighed,"Alright if you have anything you wanna get go ahead." As he tied his bag up and carried it out awaiting them.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:54 am

sky got herself some candy,walking with a lolly in her mouth.hyper passed on the chance.

'okay lets go!'the lolly fell to the ground.'..awww!'she put another one in.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:30 am

Damian began walking down the road towards the next town quietly. Staying silent about the thing. He was thinking to himself about what his plans were.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:35 am

hyper looked at him.'......so what did you need to get in that store?..'

sky listend.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:29 am

Damian stumbled a bit before saying,"n...nothing! It's not important!" as he kept walking quickly holding the bag close.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:38 am

hyper gave him a look.'its clearly something important.you hiding it.'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:39 am

Damian would shake his head,"d...don't worry about it. It's nothing you'd want anyways!" He said with a nervous laugh and kept walking. Almost ready to bust into a sprint to avoid them finding out.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:45 am

she got close grabing his shirt and holding a gun to his head.'show us damn kid!you say your mature yet your acting like a child who did something wrong right now.show us!'she was dead serious,readying the gun to fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:56 am

[Shae I sent ya a PM]

Damian would look at her and quickly draw his own gun holding it towards her,"your really gonna try and shoot me over my own private items? Why are you so damn interested?" He said with a blush on his face, obviously whatever it was in the bag was embarrassing for him.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:03 am

'im just suspicious,i hate it when someone hides stuff....'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 am

Damian sighs,"trust me. If I show you your gonna pretty much fall over laughing. It's why I keep it quiet." As he rotates his gun in his hand before slinging it,"but fine." As he tossed the bag at her,"just keep quiet ok? I don't need everyone knowing about it."
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:12 am

'...'she smirked and tossed it back.'i'll save you the humiliation then.just,dont make hiding it so obvious and a big deal,it raises my suspicions.'she looked at him leting sky change back to normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:15 am

Damian sighed. He knew it was only a matter of time before she said something about it,"next time you point a gun at me by the way. Pull the trigger, because i'm not letting you get off with a warning next time." He had a dead serious look in his eyes,"come on. Let's get moving."
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:19 am

'ya whatever kid.'she walked hands in pockets.

sky skipped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next