Shae's Request Thread.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:02 pm

im in need of some creative projects so im taking some requests here i guess.i can design a character for you if you desire.ive done it before.and if you want a paired pic.(my chr X your chr.etc.)i can do that too.just fill the aps.



name of chr:
age:
gender:
name of species or human?:
personality:
appearance:
preffered pose?:


Last edited by X Shae X on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:36 pm

owo... ewe guess I'll be the first? ^w^

name of chr: Aqua
age: 19
gender: Female
name of species or human?: Arctic Wolf
personality: Can be shy, happy most times and blushed easily. o3o Friendly.
appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/058/3/b/__rq___aqua_the_wolf_by_electrisa-d5we8fz.png
preffered pose?:< nope ewe
drawn with item?(weapons,instruments,etc.): o3o nope~
other info i should know for better results?: nope~
drawn on paper or digital?: Digital

Then if you can, wif Zane please~

o3o if you don't have time! Ish okay! I understand, taking your time, and I won't ask you about it daily ^w^.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:12 pm

Ah, and I will be second. I had so many character design ideas but all had fail really when I try.

Wanting of a (New) design:
name of chr: Cabi
age: 15
gender: Female
name of species or human?: Fox(Would like to be change to something that is fox-like)
personality: Shy
appearance:

preferred pose?: Any shy or innocent pose
drawn with item?(weapons,instruments,etc.): Anything that doesn't make her look insane .w.
other info i should know for better results?: She likes coats(.w.) and her eye color should be blue to a blueish-green
drawn on paper or digital?: Either is fine to me.


name of chr: Noble
age: 20
gender: Male
name of species or human?: Hedgehog/robot (Only his eyes are robot-like and his right check)
personality: Brave, honor-bond really
preferred accessories,clothes,marks,weapons,etc.?: Halo armor - Red armor with a yellow lightning bolt. He also wears dog tags.
preferred pose?: Hm... I really don't care
other info i should know for better results?: He has a scar over his left eye, his robot style eyes (will post an old picture of him if you want. I just don't have it on the computer :3)
drawn on paper or digital?: Hm, first Paper :3


First do aqua's, I don't mind waiting |3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:50 am

ouo i didnt expect entries! i'll get started right away!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:39 am






aquas request done!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:25 am

So Cute!!!!!! <3 I love it!!! ewe

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:21 pm

name of chr: Hurry
age: 13-17(about 15)
gender: male
name of species or human?: Pokémon Seedrian(Cyndaquil)
personality: Hurry always seems to have troubles going through his mind, especially when he thinks they're not coming.
appearance: (I must come up with this.)
preffered pose?: Sitting, surprised and seeming scared.

name of chr: BRVR
age: ???
gender: male
name of species or human?: Hedgehog
personality: BRVR is a cold-blooded killer, although he does have a kinder side when it comes to his friends...if he had any...
appearance: Dark yellow, pitch black eyes with blood running down them. He has bangs covering his eyes.
preffered pose?: Standing, turned, looking at the viewer.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm

okey doom! i cant draw armor too well so i'll have to just put him in some regular clothes sorry.and uh,i finnished cabi.







you can add or change the colors if you like.ouo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 pm

X Shae X wrote:okey doom! i cant draw armor too well so i'll have to just put him in some regular clothes sorry.and uh,i finnished cabi.







you can add or change the colors if you like.ouo

That's fine XD

And Cabi is so cute >w<

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:38 pm

ouo glad you like it!i'll get started on noble now~.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:52 pm

X Shae X wrote:ouo glad you like it!i'll get started on noble now~.
Kk ^^

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:38 pm

okay i have a design down.i would like you'r approval before i do it in digital so it looks better.





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:48 pm

X Shae X wrote:okay i have a design down.i would like you'r approval before i do it in digital so it looks better.





I so much very approval Very Happy It's better than the old design I had for Noble X3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:56 pm

okay! now for final pic!that will take abit of time.~ouo so glad you like.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Knuckles the Echinda wrote:name of chr: Hurry
age: 13-17(about 15)
gender: male
name of species or human?: Pokémon Seedrian(Cyndaquil)
personality: Hurry always seems to have troubles going through his mind, especially when he thinks they're not coming.
appearance: (I must come up with this.)
preffered pose?: Sitting, surprised and seeming scared.

name of chr: BRVR
age: ???
gender: male
name of species or human?: Hedgehog
personality: BRVR is a cold-blooded killer, although he does have a kinder side when it comes to his friends...if he had any...
appearance: Dark yellow, pitch black eyes with blood running down them. He has bangs covering his eyes.
preffered pose?: Standing, turned, looking at the viewer.


i need abit of help with this.the only one i think i could do right now is BRVR...im in a struggle with what you want me to do with Hurry.o3o am i to design him?or what?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:50 pm

X Shae X wrote:
Knuckles the Echinda wrote:name of chr: Hurry
age: 13-17(about 15)
gender: male
name of species or human?: Pokémon Seedrian(Cyndaquil)
personality: Hurry always seems to have troubles going through his mind, especially when he thinks they're not coming.
appearance: (I must come up with this.)
preffered pose?: Sitting, surprised and seeming scared.

name of chr: BRVR
age: ???
gender: male
name of species or human?: Hedgehog
personality: BRVR is a cold-blooded killer, although he does have a kinder side when it comes to his friends...if he had any...
appearance: Dark yellow, pitch black eyes with blood running down them. He has bangs covering his eyes.
preffered pose?: Standing, turned, looking at the viewer.


i need abit of help with this.the only one i think i could do right now is BRVR...im in a struggle with what you want me to do with Hurry.o3o am i to design him?or what?

Well, yes. I've got a picture of a Cyndaquil and Cosmo the Seedrian for you to use for recoloring. If you don't want to, that's fine.

Cyndaquil:

Cosmo:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:20 pm

Knuckles the Echinda wrote:

Well, yes. I've got a picture of a Cyndaquil and Cosmo the Seedrian for you to use for recoloring. If you don't want to, that's fine.

Cyndaquil:

Cosmo:

Um... Recolor? We don't recolor, I think you mean something else- like using the pictures as an example of what you want. However, some recolors aren't welcome. Meaning other people's Art recolors is not acceptable. However, I believe She/He can draw by looking at the pictures and piecing in her own style- isn't that what you were meaning to say?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:26 am

@Doom: Uh, yeah. But I do recolor at times, if you must know. And what recolors are not welcome here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:34 am

Knuckles the Echinda wrote:@Doom: Uh, yeah. But I do recolor at times, if you must know. And what recolors are not welcome here?
I mean some recolors, Screenshot recolors are fine by me- just Someone else's art(Ex: My art) Taking it and recoloring it isn't favorable :/

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:42 pm

@Doom: Ah. I see.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:43 pm

@Knuckles: Yea, just wanted to let you know :3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 pm






there ya go doom! done! hope you like,i got comments from others saying they did.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:52 pm

X Shae X wrote:




there ya go doom! done! hope you like,i got comments from others saying they did.

I really do like it Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:53 pm

now for the other ones..hmmm

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Mad due to the fact i MUST focus on my studdies more...im sorry knux,im gonna have to decline your request... Crying or Very sad but when i dont have to force my attention toward school anymore,i'll grant you a request then.just right now im in abit of trouble from ignoring my work to do the others..i didnt get caught before,till the last one i did for doom..so ya im really,REALLY sorry......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shae's Request Thread.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum