Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now) - Page 3 Empty Re: Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Post by TheArcGuardian Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Damian would reach out and grab the two, smiling,"heh. Nice....." As he made a 'hm...' sound before saying,"I'd try you guys out but something tells me you rather not right now....so." As he tossed them into the air to allow them to transform back,"let's go get some food."
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now) - Page 3 Empty Re: Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:40 pm

they changed back.

sky jumped 'alright!'

'....'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:56 am

Damian would sigh as he said,"alright come on. " As he walked into town and sat down in front of a Italian cafe. Ordering his meal as he said,"you two order something. I'll pay." As he yawned a bit and awaited.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:09 am

'awesome free food!'she made an order,as did hyper.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:17 am

Damian would smirk,"you know. Your lucky I didn't think of doing this earlier..." He just thought about she said that she'd do any favor that Damian would ask. He wasn't often to think pervy, but he did think of that just then.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:19 am

hyper raised a brow.'oh really now...'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:21 am

Damian would shrug,"eh, I don't expect either of you would actually do it. But hey, every once in a while every guy should be allowed a dirty thought." He said smiling a bit.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:22 am

'your right we wouldnt.men are sick that way.'she looked away.

'...i dont get it..'sky blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:24 am

Damian would stick his tongue out,"Oh loosen up. I didn't ask now did I?" As he shrugged as their food arrived, "eat up guys." As he began eating his meal quietly.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:25 am

she sighed and begun to eat.'ya ya.'

sky played with it abit as she ate.'~.'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:42 am

After Damian and the girls finished their meal. Damian paid revealing he had alot of rings on hand. He stretched a bit and said,"what you guys wanna go do now?" He said curiously.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:48 am

'to be honest we dont do much to begin with.nothing amuses us around this town,we were considering leaving.but i guess now that all depends on whether you leave or not.'she got up.

sky looked at her.'one thing amuses you here hyp,the piano at town square.you like to play it when your bored.'she blinked.

'i dont know what your talking about...'she looked away crossing her arms.

'you do too!'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:12 am

Damian shrugged,"we can go. Though...I'll be honest. I don't know what a Piano is..." He said shruggingly as he sat up a bit. Stretching to get ready to walk wherever this place is.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 am

'seriously?..'hyper was abit shocked.

'its an instrument thats big and and has many strings and knobs that when you hit the white keys it makes a sound and shes a very good player of it!'she said fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:57 am

Damian would shrug,"o...kay...." He saidh still not quiet understanding. He'd find out when they got there,"well...lead the way. Then we can probably leave town if ya want." As he patted himself, out if cigarettes...great.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:02 am

hyper walked.'a kid like you shouldnt smoke anyway.but thats just my oppinion.'

sky followed smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 am

Damian would sigh,"kid?....I don't think after my life I don't count as a kid." As he sighed and kept walking slowly. His eyes trained at the ground as he walked.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 am

'well your younger than me,that states you a 'kid' to me.'

sky looked at them.'wait how old are you anyway dami?'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:35 am

Damian shrugged,"i'm 13." As he walked passed the two,"but if you wanna go by maturity standards. I think you'd put me on the level of someone in their 20's...aside the fact of my education...." As he shrugged and kept walking. Yawning a bit.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:20 pm

hyper slouched.'well,if i'd a known..'

sky just smiled.'okay!'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 am

Damian would turn around as he looked at the two of them walking,"so what about you two?" He said out of curiosity.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:18 pm

sky replied enthusiasticly.'im 14,and hyper is 17.we're both older than you!'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:17 pm

Damian smiled,"Grats, you get a cookie." He said turning around,"come on let's keep it movin." As they arrived to town square,"ok Hyper. Mind showing up a song?"
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:25 pm

she crossed here arms.'....i guess being we're here.'she sighed and walked up to the public piano that was set up out in the open,she asked the current player to step aside and preped herself.

sky smiled.'wheres the cookie?'

hyper began to play,her skills were quite good.others stood around to listen.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Damian would shrug as he said," a monster ate it." As he listened to the piano. Crossing his legs and watching, listening as he kept silent.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next