Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now) Empty Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:38 am

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now) Countryside_splendor_france-normal

soo no exact topic about this role. Just post and get this rolling ^^
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now) Empty Re: Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:41 am

okay.)

around noon,two girls stood beside eachother leaning against a wall.

'...hey Hyper,how much did we take last night?'she looked at her.

'oh uhm...around a thousand,best collection yet!'

Back to top Go down

Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now) Empty Re: Derp a Herp RP (Shae and Arc only for now)

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:44 am

Laying in the field below would be a 13 year old boy, wearing a leather vest. A white dress shirt, a pair of black torn jeans, cowboy boots, and a pair of finger-less gloves. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. Placing it into his mouth and lighting it, taking a long drag and relaxing, he finally had a break for once and really didn't feel like ruining it. On him at this time was a 44 magnum pistol and 800 rings in cash. (taking bets really works out)
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:50 am

hyper looked out ahead at the boy.'...what is a kid doing just laying out in the field.'

'ooo! maybe he passed out!i'll go see!'she ran.

hyper grabed her.'hold on sky! take me along.cant trust anyone anymore.'

'okay!'she smiled.

hyper changed into a throwing knife as sky grabbed her and slid her between her belt and shorts and ran towards the boy.she was about his age.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:02 am

Damian looked up noticing a person coming towards him, smoke rolling from his cig as he shrugged. Taking a long drag and not really giving any major attention to Hyper besides a glance. He looked up at the sky and closed his eyes, which would probably make them think he was asleep when they arrived.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:05 am

she stopped above his head and leaned forward looking at him.she blinked.'hello there!'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:11 am

Damian slowly opened his eyes, his crimson eyes stared into hers as he said, “hey. Can I help you?” As he pulled the cig from his mouth and tried to sit up. He let out a small breath of air as he did this, expecting the girl to give him some sort of comment about the fact he is smoking.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:13 am

she held an energetic smile.'nope! just makin sure your okay!you looked like you passed out!'she was almost oblivious.

hyper stayed quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:20 am

Damian would nod as he placed his cig back into his mouth and leapt up. Revealing the 44 magnum slung in a sling overtop of left side back pocket. He turned towards her with his hands in his pocket as he said, “I see. Well, I was just relaxing. I’ve had a long day....anyways, what’s up?” He wasn’t great at small talk but he tried.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 am

'the sky!thats my name too,whats yours?'

'did you really just say that sky?if i could right now i'd facepalm...'the voice came from the knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:27 am

Damian scratched the side of his head before saying, “My name is uh...um....” He had to think quick, he still hadn’t thought of a good name...wait..what about... “um..my name’s Damian.” As he hoped she thought it sounded like a good name. Certainly better this his other names. As he then said, “nice to meet you.”
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 am

she shook his hand.'nice to meet you too!'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:32 am

Damian would smile then sigh as he said,“so...what do you feel like doing? I have no idea what to do...” He sat there quietly. He seemed pretty bored so maybe a nice conversation would perk him up. Atleast it was with someone who didn't wanna kill him.....he thinks.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:35 am

'oh! well you could have lunch with me and my sister!'

'you crazy sky!'

sky looked at the knife.'oh c'mon,im tired of it just being us.'

hyper sighed.'fine...'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:49 am

Damian looked down at the talking knife and said while taking the cig from his mouth,"ah...shapeshifters....fun." As he tossed the cig after one last drag and said,"so...where do you and your sister feel like eating at? Personally I don't know many good food places...." As he awaited for her instructions on where to head too
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:53 am

'shape shifters,i suppose you could call us that.we cant shift into anything,just weapons.'she blinked.'but hey! i know a good place!'

'oh goody.gee kid i love your attitude.'hyper said sarcasticly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:55 am

Damian looked at the throwing knife and said,"well. You sure have a sharp tongue." He said as he turned and walked towards the small town in the distance,"you coming sky?" He said walking pretty casually.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:56 am

'..oh ya!'she walked,skipping abit.

'hmh....'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:59 am

Damian looked back at her and said,"so where is this place you eat at?" He sad casually. Not really giving much mind to anything. He was a bored kid, and he wanted something to do.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:01 am

she ran abit grabing his hand and pulling.'i'll show ya! follow me!'the energy she had showed,like she just drank an energy beverage.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:09 am

Damian kept up as he was physically more advanced then most people. Maybe not some of the mobians. But for the most part he was pretty good. So keeping up with a peppy girl shouldn't be too much of a problem,"could you atleast tell me the name of the place?"
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:12 am

'?...oh uh..'she thought.

'she clearly doesnt know.she doesnt focus on things like that.'

'i do to! its uh...'she blinked and thought.'the pizza house that has a play gym!'

'...you just want to play on the gym thing dont you.'

'yup!!'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:22 am

Damian would merely go "..." thinking about playing a ball pit.....really......he sighed and followed her,"atleast we can get some food..." As he followed her quietly. Not giving much attention to anyone around.
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:24 am

hyper changed to normal and walked beside.'....'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArcGuardian Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Damian looked at Hyper and stayed silent only thinking as he looked over at her and stating quietly "this world is quiet strange...."
TheArcGuardian
TheArcGuardian
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next