Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings, a derp has arrived

5 posters

Go down

Greetings, a derp has arrived Empty Greetings, a derp has arrived

Post by PersimmonAutumn Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:23 am

Hello! I'm new here and to the Sonic roleplay fandom, so excuse my giddiness! My real name is Cal, but you can feel free to call me Autumn. On most sites (such as DeviantART and Fanfiction.net) I'm known as Colors-of-Fire. I'm a 15 year old female who was totally hooked to the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games, Sonic Rush, and Sonic Rivals series.

I'm gonna be on here as my fan character Amber Wolfe (the mobian in the profile picture which is REEEAALLLYYY OLD by the way and will be replaced with an updated one). She has been abandoned for a good three years now and I'm hoping to bring her back alive again in this forum. (After some edits of course. I made her when I was just a silly, silly child)

Some hobbies, hmm.... Well, I dabble a lot in everything. Drawing (I can take requests but probably not now), photography, sports, reading, writing, singing, playing musical instruments, and pile-driving into homework (which really isn't a hobby, but a habit). I've dabbled around in the arts of roleplaying through some Hetalia Axis Powers sites, and I feel that it's finally time to come back to the Sonic Fandom! This is my first one, btw.

I'd love to meet everyone and their characters and I'm really excited to be here! Expect Amber's bio up soon! :3
PersimmonAutumn
PersimmonAutumn

Back to top Go down

Greetings, a derp has arrived Empty Re: Greetings, a derp has arrived

Post by Aurora Lightsune Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:07 am

Welcome to SRN! We already met, but I'll continue nonetheless.

I'm Light, or Jayne, and I'm the local Light Kitsune and West Hemisphere staffer as a Fire Guardian. Also edit the local newspaper, listen and advise quietly, play games regularly and write irregularly.

Take care, hope to see you around often!
Aurora Lightsune
Aurora Lightsune
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Welcome! I mean I've said that to you before but shhhh also I need to reply to these kind of threads more
But a bit more of an introduction! I'm Spekkal, one of the admins here who tries to make sure things are running smoothly on the site. So I hope you enjoy your stay here and have some sweet role playing adventures with your character/s!
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me! c:
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny-Illustrator Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:58 am

Honestly from what I see on the cbox, you are far from a derp
First of we already met but shhh proper introduction like yo I admin
Also dat art skills, I wish I was that good at your age dammit! WillLookUpYourUsernameAndStalkYou,Yes
Anyway if you ever have any questions feel free to send me a pm or if you just want to RP
Hope you will enjoy the rest of your stay here
Uncanny-Illustrator
Uncanny-Illustrator
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Beginning to consider I should probably welcome people to this forum - you have been selected at random (aka, completely by choice) to be the first honorific to recieve the honorific Dregan welcoming package!

*Ahe-he-HEM!*

Welcome! 8D
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down