Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!]

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!] Empty Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!]

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:22 am

It was a day or two after the Guild just got these two new members; a rather tall and muscular dark female wolf, hair now tied as to not blow in her face, and a shorter orange and white female border collie. The duo stood in the now rising elevator of the Guild, wanting to see the fabled Training Dome that a lot of other members talked about. Of course it wasn't really "fabled" or anything, but both of them were hyped enough, it might as well have been!

Okay, maybe the excitement was moreso coming from the wolf. "Nora, I guarantee you're gonna love this, just think of this like a combination of tabletops and exercise! Except very, very real!" The Burst Wispon (thankfully not active right this second) in her right arm didn't seem to bother her at all in terms of weight, and she glanced from its craftsmanship to the elevator doors.

"Uh huh, and it'll be a long way before I 'level up,' Roxxie. I've got a longer way to go than you for sure!"

"Well yeah but c'moooon, you say that like you'll be dropped off in the front lines of an army tomorrow! You'll be fine. We'll be fine. We're gonna see this training dome that these people are talking about, and-"

The elevator doors open to the Training Dome, several stories of tech and balconies rounding the inside. Both of them stared up and around, wide eyed, slowly stepping out from the elevator...
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!] Empty Re: Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!]

Post by KingOfGames Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:44 pm

Clash would often come to the training dome when he had nothing else to do, he'd probably take more quests were they available, but there weren't.

Soon after the canines arrived in the training dome, a caramel brown hedgehog appeared from the elevator.

Seeing them gawk at the spectacle of the room, he found it a good opportunity to introduce himself.

"Oh, hi! Never seen you two here before, you new here?"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!] Empty Re: Not Your Average Gym! [Training Dome, Open!]

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:51 pm

The collie had just taken a step towards the center when both girls turned to the sound of the elevator opening again. That was fast. Nora just gives a small wave with a smile.

They put teens in this Guild too? Well I can't say I'm too surprised... Roxxie, the wolf, kept that thought to herself. "Heya champ! Yeah, my friend and I just signed up! What about you, you new here or been around for a while?"

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : text color!)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:16 am

Cynthia had just got off work, and remembered that the guild had this training dome. She thought it might be a good place to practice using her favorite invention, her gravi-tron boots. She stepped through the doors of the training hall and saw there were some other Mobians, assumingly fellow guild members, here as well.

"Oh, hello! I didn't know there were other people here already. My name is Cynthia. Mind if I join you?"
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:31 am

Clash scratches his head has he replies.
"Yeah, think I've been here for about a year now." "Not exactly a high-rank member or anything though."

Clash was just about to introduce himself when someone else entered the facility... That elevator is pretty fast, huh?

"Hey, Cynthia! I wouldn't mind personally, but I was just about to ask that question myself." "Oh, and my name's Clash Kopis."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:09 pm

"A full year, huh? Surely you've got some experience to share if you've been here that long," the wolf said.

"If attaining higher ranks takes longer than a year, then-" the collie had started, but then came the other new face. Well, new to these two a least.

"Nice to meet the both of ya'! You can call me Roxxie."

"I'm Nora, and yeah, we don't mind. I definitely want to see what this dome has to offer..." her gaze fixates over to the main panels, interested in the tech.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:04 am

"Yeah, that kinda happens when the quest frequency is pretty darn low, hopefully that changes."

"Nice to meet you both!"

Upon noticing Nora look at the panels, Clash offers:

"Want me to set up something?"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:54 pm

Cynthia took a look around the dome as she thought to herself,

'Wow. I can't wait to see what this dome is capable of. From the description, it seems like some pretty advanced tech!'
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:04 pm

"Definitely, I'd like to learn as much as I can!" Nora piped up. She started to walk over to the terminal in the very center, looking back at Clash. "That's like, the brains of the whole Dome, right? Where everything is inputed?"

"Yeah, whip up somethin' cool, champ!" Roxxie added before Nora's question.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Sat May 01, 2021 2:14 am

Clash gave a thumbs up before putting in the commands.
"Yep, that's where it all is! Now look."

The training dome starts to shift, creating a stadium with a square arena in the middle, much like those tournament arenas that you'd see in cartoons.

"How's this?"
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Sat May 01, 2021 6:50 am

Cynthia walked over to the ring that appeared in the middle. She climbed into the middle, then looked around.

"Yep, looks good to me!" She says as she gives a thumbs up to Clash. She turns around and looks towards Nora and Roxie. "What about you guys?"
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Sat May 01, 2021 1:52 pm

Nora looked over Clash's shoulder to watch the inputs, in absolute awe when seeing the entire scenery change around the group. I mean, she knew this tech was possible, but it's the first time she's witnessed this on a scale such as this. How much power did this generate?!

Roxxie whistles, looking up and around. "Ballin', yo!" The wolf wastes no time in vaulting herself to the center arena, giving her brand new Burst Wispon a pat on it's shell and smiling at Cynthia. "Alright, walk me through this- any house rules? We throwin' hands or hittin' warm ups? Lay it on me."
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon May 03, 2021 1:37 am

Clash would follow Roxxie to the center, smiling at her and Nora's reaction, and upon noticing Roxxie's wispon, he had come to a decision.

"Throwing hands is cool, though... Seein' that wispon there, I might wanna hold back on my powers, that cool with you?"

He'd ask as he stances up on one of the corners.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Tue May 04, 2021 5:14 pm

Cynthia thought for a moment, before responding to Roxxie.

"I'm not really that much of a fighter, so maybe we don't go too hard. If that's okay with you."

Cynthia unzipped her jacket and pulled it off, revealing a black sleeveless shirt underneath. She then hung her jacket over one of the corners of the stadium.

"Other than that, I'm fine with anything! The whole reason I came to the training dome was to test out how well my invention works."
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Wed May 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Nora decides that she'll just watch for the moment... and familiarize herself with the terminal, of course not touching anything. "Be safe, Rox!"

"Low-key sparring, gotcha. Ah-" Roxxie, too, looks at her Wispon. "You uh, want me to, not use this or..?" The thought of scorching the kids didn't exactly sound like a great thing to do.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Thu May 06, 2021 7:26 am

"Got it."

Clash looks at the wispon again, shrugging in response.

"Eh, I'm cool with it, Cynthia wanted to use something too, so it should be fair."
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Thu May 06, 2021 8:23 am

"I'm okay with you using the wispon, Roxxie. Just give a sec. Gotta make sure my invention is turned on." 

Cynthia turns back to the corner where her jacket was hanging, and from underneath her shirt, she pulls out a light blue crystal on a necklace. She clasps the crystal in her hand as it glows faintly, before a set of light blue lights activate on Cynthia's boots. She then puts the necklace back underneath her shirt, and turns around.

"Okay! I think I'm ready to go, if you guys are."
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon May 10, 2021 3:07 pm

The wolf gets to stretching her arms and legs while Cynthia went and got herself ready, a few preliminary bounces on her heels to get the blood pumpin'.

Clash mentioned having some sort of powers, so it may be best to keep at a distance. As for Cynthia, there's no telling what kind of tech she's got...sorry kid, but you're gettin' my first hit!

Roxxie arms the Wispon, and gives a confident smile. "Alright alright!"
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Wed May 12, 2021 2:53 pm

Clash looked at the two, no matter what, someone was going to get ganged up on, may as well keep a distance.

"O. K! Then 3... 2... 1... Go!"

Clash immediately goes on the defensive, keeping his arms towards his chest in case he needed to use his barrier.
And if not, well... He could start off strong at least.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon May 17, 2021 3:14 am

Cynthia prepares herself by spreading her feet apart. She had her hands open and facing the ground.

'Ok. You can do this.' Cynthia thought to herself.

Cynthia then rose about an inch off the ground, a quiet droning noise coming from her boots. She hovered in place, using her tail to correct her balance as she waited for one of the others to make the first move.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Mon May 17, 2021 4:43 am

And on that "Go!" from Clash, Roxxie makes a beeline for the hedgehog.

The kid's got powers, he'll be fine! The wolf thought to herself while charging forwards, shoving away the perfectly reasonably hesitance as she aims her Burst Wispon. The barrels glow a bright reddish orange, before a stream of flame bellows towards Clash! Not fully adjusted to the recoil, Roxxie almost stumbles, but manages to keep her momentum!

Her eyes aren't on Cynthia at all, but she's in mind.
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon May 17, 2021 5:05 am

Indeed he would be, as he put his arms out immediately after Roxxie started moving.

"Chaos Barrier!"

As he shouted, a purple barrier comprised of triangles surrounded Clash, blocking the stream of flames.
Wasn't going to gain any recoil energy from a flamethrower, but hey, not being burnt is always good.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by RezTheFalcon Mon May 17, 2021 7:10 am

Cynthia watched Roxxie go for Clash first.

'They're not paying attention to me. Now I have an opening!'

Cynthia swung her feet backwards, as they touched the bar on the border of the ring. The boots made a louder droning noise as Cynthia launched forward towards Roxxie. After flying a few feet, Cynthia curled her arms and legs in and went for a hedgehog style ball form tackle.
RezTheFalcon
RezTheFalcon
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyson_the_Comet Tue May 18, 2021 9:50 pm

'He can use Chaos energy?' Roxxie's forward momentum doesn't stop, and sure her focus wasn't on the hedgecat, but that drone was loud. It was enough to at least have the wolf turn her head in alarm, seeing the pinkish purple living projectile hurtling at an honestly scary speed, considering Roxxie wasn't expecting either of these actions. She can't use the midair jump to get out of the way...!

Limited on options, the wolf would tuck and roll, hoping that Cynthia would go soaring above her!

Last edited by Tyson_the_Comet on Tue May 18, 2021 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot italics)
Tyson_the_Comet
Tyson_the_Comet
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfGames Mon May 24, 2021 4:20 am

Clash puts down the barrier after the flames stopped, seeing that Cynthia was hurtling towards Roxxie and Roxxie was rolling away.

Taking advantage of the evasive maneuver, Clash would try to kick the rolling wolf.
KingOfGames
KingOfGames
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next