Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Average day spider (SUPERHero/villian RP):[Accepting civillians, bad guys, villians, heroes not currently , NOT OPEN FOR RP ATM, still accepting]

Go down

Average day spider (SUPERHero/villian RP):[Accepting civillians, bad guys, villians, heroes not currently , NOT OPEN FOR RP ATM, still accepting] Empty Average day spider (SUPERHero/villian RP):[Accepting civillians, bad guys, villians, heroes not currently , NOT OPEN FOR RP ATM, still accepting]

Post by xX_Anguish_Xx Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi, im err….how can I put this, Your average daily web-spinning spider-teen, common school spider…more so of the average everyday high-school geek. However a few days ago I was bitten by a radioactive photographer human, Now I have to fight villains on a daily basis, My name is Arachnid, and I’m the Venom-man., sort of a hero, minus the fact I totaled a few buildings in new York but that’s not my fault I had to fight a giant green octopus for god sakes!!! (Talking to his consiousness at the moment)

This takes in place in the modern day earth, to be exact NYC. The average teenage nerd in High-school is taken on a trip and becomes a hero after a radioactive photographer bites his arm giving him superhuman strength, agility, senses, Being a normal spider mobian before that event he gained superior humanoid attributes, physique, etc, point being, He shoots webs around new york beating bad dudes while wearing a superhero suit and a mask, vigilante style. ((Venom needs some enemies ._.))

Code:
Name:
Super-villian or hero:
Short bio:
Other: (Fill in a fun secret fact :3)

Last edited by xX_Anguish_Xx on Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

xX_Anguish_Xx
Standard Member
Standard Member

Back to top Go down

Average day spider (SUPERHero/villian RP):[Accepting civillians, bad guys, villians, heroes not currently , NOT OPEN FOR RP ATM, still accepting] Empty Re: Average day spider (SUPERHero/villian RP):[Accepting civillians, bad guys, villians, heroes not currently , NOT OPEN FOR RP ATM, still accepting]

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:08 am

Name: Lena
Super-villain or hero: Villain
Dislikes: Blood
Short bio: For such a young age, Villain- no, Lena worked her whole life in the city since the age of five. Now working as an schoolteacher's aide, she seeks her revenge.
Other: She's very sensitive to touch.

Back to top Go down