Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!]

Post by Dione on Thu 11 Jan - 14:26

The elevator shot up into the sky, or so it felt at least. In less than a minute they had reached the highest floor and the doors opened. A big, white room layed in front of the three people in the elevator. Dione was the first to step out. She immediately bolted towards the small seperate area with the computers and grabbed a manual to see what it all could do. There were so many buttons and levers, and the screens were all lit up and showed various numbers of options and outlays of the room, along with even more statistics and variables which could influence the room as well. 

"Guys!" She gestured at the two boys to come over to her and inspect the big machine with her. The wolf pressed a button and watched the floor, ceiling and wall move, revealing a big, forest-like environment. "Woahhh..." She pressed against a lever and heard wind blowing through the synthetic leaves. "This is so cool..." Dione stepped out of the small control room to climb into one of the trees, waiting for the other two to finish up playing with the computer.

Last edited by Dione on Sun 14 Jan - 16:34; edited 2 times in total

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for action [Training Dome, Guild] [CLOSED!]

Post by Dogy9978 on Thu 11 Jan - 17:17

Lillith had dedicated a little too much of her time pressing every single button on an elevator. She wanted to know what were the rooms in the building. Her excitement seem to lower as each room seem to have similar results.
"This place needs more living thing's..."
She mumbled in an elevator. She finally made it to the last floor but she sensed something.
"What...others are here?"
She waited for the elevator to open as she walked out. There was like a mini forest deeper in the room.
"What maner of witchcraft....."
She whispered. The elevator she cane out of was in the other side of the room apart from the elevator that the others came out of.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Thu 11 Jan - 23:06

Technology seemed to make even riding in an elevator effortless, it seemed. At least, that's what Caen thought as the car sped upwards, towards the top floor. Soon, they had reached the top, and a large, white room lay in front of them. No sooner had they walked in, when Dione had already ran ahead, playing with the computer.

As the green wolf waved over to Caen and Boubka, trees began rising out of the ground of a large arena in the middle of the room. When the movement had stopped, he couldn't help but  walk over, and give the trunk of a tree a quick knock. It was solid. "That really is interesting..." He muttered to himself. He looked over to Dione, and followed her into the computer room. "Hmm... Now we have to decide on a setting... Forest seems a bit... Cliché, let's say? There are lots of forests around here. Why don't we go with something out of the ordinary?" He said, grinning at the sheer amount of choices on offer.

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption. That this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be.

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by CyanFox on Sat 13 Jan - 14:07

Boubka was amazed by how this training dome worked. Out of nowhere a whole forest had grown in a matter of seconds! "This is awesome!"

He then looked at Caen. "Well-uh it doesn't really matter to me. This is good enough, so you can go tinker with the environment if you want." Instead of fiddling with the computers, he immediately walked into the forest. Trying to check out a good hiding spot. He noticed another person there. A purple one. He walked up to her. "Hey there! Ehm I don't know if it's so safe to walk around here. The area may change its environment soon. And there are also two other people here that are training. Oh where are my manners." He shook his head and then put forward a hand to shake. "I'm Boubka. Nice to meet you!"

Character Bios:
Boubka Frolig   Alina Marilayra   Craid Taron   Luka Frolig   Prescill Marilayra
My beautiful profile picture was drawn by the fabulous and spectacular Uncanny-Illustrator!
CyanFox
Expert Member
Expert Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione on Sun 14 Jan - 16:31

Dione heard Caen call out to her and Boubka about the setting. "Hmm... well, if you don't want a forest, you could make it a city?" She jumped out the tree she was currently in. As she landed on the ground, she saw Boubka a few trees ahead, talking to another person. 

The girl started walking towards the two, picking up what Boubla said about the environment and how it might change. "Yeah, maybe it's best to get out of this forest.." she said as she looked over to Caen at the control panels in the small seperate room. The wolf, reached out her hand as well after Boubka. "I'm Dione, pleasure to meet you!"

Dione
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 on Tue 16 Jan - 15:56

Lillith's ear twitched as she turned to the person who approached her. "Oh it's fine. As long as it doesn't rain I'm as safe as a butterfly." Lillith shook both of their hands at the same time. Her hand was unaturally cold and slightly wet? Almost mushy. "I'm Lillith. " She stopped the shake and let go.

Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Red Blur on Wed 17 Jan - 23:09

Caen looked almost like a child as his eyes looked across the options available to him. Dione's suggestion of a city was boring. Who would want to do that when you can go literally anywhere? A frozen tundra, a scorching desert, lakes, oceans...

"Watery environments would probably make for good training, but for a one-on-one fight? Hmm... I'd best keep it simple for all of us," Caen said, sighing as he switched the environment to a nice, simple cityscape, with tall buildings, and a large, open square. Now, for the weather... "Snow! Yes, snow!" Caen said, eagerly pressing the button for this. He turned, watching the arena change.

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption. That this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be.

Amazing art of Caen done by the equally amazing Uncanny Illustrator!
The Red Blur
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top