Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello user, SRN is now closed. Feel free to read anything you'd like, but you cannot post.
Thank you for being part of this community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentine's Event Round 1

+10
Crimson Skies
Dogy9978
Hellez Bellez
Dione
spark tb
DeltaGear
MikeMurdock
Spekkal
Angered-Fluff
ChaoticBou
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Valentine's Event Round 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Valentine's Event Round 1

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:35 am

"I see," the cat would say, looking down. "I guess that means I'll have to go back to searching after I'm done here."

An unexpected turn in the conversation.

Interest started to seem one-sided.

The mask had started to crack.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Bunny Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:54 am

The overdrive definitely didn't sound fun. Sweetie thought it would be something useful in desperate situations, but such power certainly came at a price, and that price wasn't worth it. Dione seemed fairly troubled by it, so she doubted it would be something the wolf would do willingly anyway.

Her ears perked up when Dione brought up her blood-sensing abilities. So, they did raise some questions after all. She wasn't planning on lying. She going to answer truthfully. "I use them to detect other living creatures. It makes it difficult for others to hide from me. I'll always be able to hunt them down." It wasn't the whole truth, but it was the truth nonetheless. "Everyone's blood has a unique scent to me. Though, I sometimes mix up animals with mobians." She gave Dione an innocent smile as she continued. "Like yours, for example. It smells fairly sweet." She then mumbled. Her voice barley audible. "I wonder if it tastes as good as it smells..."
Sea Bunny
Sea Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by spark tb Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:29 am

Uh oh, that wasn't a good sign.
"well hey now, I never said- I didn't mean- my point was that maybe you'd find someone else tonight. Like... you're cool as hell and based off this conversation alone I'd love to spend more time with you and get to know you better! Just... this is the first table you're going to be sitting at. Might be that your next date is someone you fall absolutely head over heels for, or can't stand at all. Hell, it might be that someone you bump into between these dates trumps everyone you've spoken to!"

He hesitated, glancing down at the table as well, before giving a small shrug and folding his arms. "... I guess I mostly mean 'Hey, lets wait for the evening to end before deciding for the future.' the night is young after all, but that doesn't mean I'm against spending more of it together~"
spark tb
spark tb
Expert Member
Expert Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dione Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:07 pm

As the fox explained about the way she was able to use her blood sensing, Dione grew more and more curious. A shiver went down her spine when Sweetie mentioned the smell of her own blood, it was weird to hear that come from.. well.. anyone, really. She had never guessed that her blood would be a sweet scent. The wolf had always assumed blood would smell more like iron than anything else. 

She thought for a few seconds, not noticing how Sweetie was mumbling to herself. "What use do you get out of knowing what someone's blood smells like?" She was genuinely curious, eager to learn more about this strange power. She had heard of people with powers related to blood before, but never had she actually met someone who had them. Powers had always facinated her, they were not uncommon in this world at all, but it was still a strange concept. The fact some people could control the elements or sense things was intriguing to her and she loved learning about those abilities.
Dione
Dione
Master Member
Master Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:55 pm

"It's okay. I don't think anyone played the game for the story. It was more of a game of just having fun I guess and getting the best monsters. The endgame Surely does lack but as long as you play with friends you shouldn't get bored anytime soon. Some of my friends used to restart the entire game but instead they play the game with a challenge."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeMurdock Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:17 pm

'Thank you for letting me speak to you. Your a very nice young lady and I hope you succeed tonight in finding someone' Nang will react again as he does a Japanese bow out of respect for her.

When he sits down the lady will ask of his best lines . ' Well umm... I don't know what would me my best lines. The only thing I can think of is just asking for the interests of the people to start a conversation. Dyson was better at making lines while I just want to be honest since honesty shows that someone would give you the equal mount of trust'

Nang will start to twiddle his thumbs. Not happy with the answer he gave the woman, but it's the best one he can come up with since he doesn't know any good lines and some of Dyson's he feels are not coming from him just a fake persona.
MikeMurdock
MikeMurdock

http://www.spritewars.com/index.php?act=idx

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skies Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Stella would look back up. "I guess you're right," she begrudgingly agreed, letting out a subdued chuckle. "I'm a bit impatient, aren't I?"

There'd definitely be other partners to talk to tonight, but they'd all have to compete with Bastion.

So far, he was the one she wanted for further pursuit.
Crimson Skies
Crimson Skies
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:12 pm

"I didn't... really have friends that played those. Sort. Of games," Ragnilde admitted, rubbing her arm with a downcast look, "Or games at all. With people I know, uh, getting into games is a recent thing. So it was mostly just... me. H-hahah." The woman raised her head, she didn't want to put this on a low note! So instead, she grinned widely and gave a confident wink. She wasn't confident at all, but she hoped it'd be portrayed that way, "N-not to say I didn't have fun! Those sort of things were like... my childhood! Online wasn't... a thing then, but I'd always try to get the best team I could! And collect everything!" She laughed, shaking her head in slight embarrassment, "I think I still have those... 100% complete cartridges somewhere..."
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregan Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:21 pm

Keandra was... thoroughly unimpressed. She tried her best to offer a supportive grin to the young gent across the table from her. Her eyes did somewhat betray that his approach left... something thing to be desire however.

"Well... the 'very nice young lady' comment was a nice start..." Okay that admittedly hadn't even been part of Nang's spiel. Still, it was... something to encourage him on, "Plus- uh! I mean, y'know questions are good, showing interest, all that! Just uh..."

The vulpine scratched behind her ears a second, thinking. She was well aware at this point their time was rather short.
Suddenly, she fixed Nang with a look;
"Listen Nang, you're cute, and evidently a pretty decent guy. Chicks are gonna fall for you I feel. You just need to... y'know, be a little more confident! Express yourself more!" she waved her hands around a second, trying to formulate words, "Plus, y'know a few compliments here and there never go amiss. Nothing too forward if you're just meeting 'em but like... y'know... 'Hey there, those clothes look good on you'. Things like that! Make people feel good about themselves, and they'll open up more!" she nodded almost sagely, speaking as if she'd actually had any success in this field for herself, "People like it when you notice things about them without them having to tell you! Shows you're paying attention!"

She paused a second, looking to the time.
"I don't think we've long left but..." she chuckled, "Well, if you want to practise, this might be your last chance!"
Dregan
Dregan
Hero
Hero

http://barred.smackjeeves.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:36 pm

Tofa was glad the mood of the conversation was going uphill. She leaned in putting her elbows on the table
"People are now getting into games? That's a shame, they're going to miss all the classics. Oh well, I'm sure modern games are just as great and probably as fun."
Tofa straightened her hair since it was starting to fall a little closer to her eyes.
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekkal Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:51 pm

"Yeah!" Ragnilde agreed, nodding her head. She made motions with her hands as she spoke, her stuttering lessening as the topic continued, "There's so many good old games out there! Like. SO. many. Just because they're old doesn't mean they're bad! And some are better than the new crap they. Just. Pump out these days. That or they're... lesser... like... 'remade' versions which are. Worse."

Despite her confident words, the manticore had barely played any classic games - only a few when she moved to the city. She was raised on a tropical island, and she only played that monster game and a few others. Her father would bring some home for her since they didn't live next to a local game store. Her ramblings were mostly opinions she'd created based on articles she'd read. Old games were good, modern games were bad. Again, she had played a fair few games. Just not enough to call her a gamer. Despite this all, she still laughed along anyway, "I'm just... so glad you have a good opinion on this! Finally I've met someone who does!"
Spekkal
Spekkal
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dogy9978 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:06 pm

"There are a few good games that are gems in the modern days. I know most of the time modern games are played for maybe a few months and then it's over with the next game but still. I'm sure there's a devoted following to those games so I'll let them be."
Dogy9978
Dogy9978
Hero
Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaoticBou Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:08 pm

And so, the first round of the Valentine’s even ended.

This means this topic is now =CLOSED=

I will now properly direct you to round 2, ya lovelies c:

https://sonicrpnation.forumotion.com/t4789-valentine-s-event-round-2#200152
ChaoticBou
ChaoticBou
Master Member
Master Member

https://soundcloud.com/boubka-the-fox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content